Start by marking “Revenge River (Men of Mercy, #9)” as Want to Read:
Revenge River (Men of Mercy, #9)

Revenge River (Men of Mercy #9)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  257 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
Merc:
His name is Merc.

He has no past.

No future.

Only a thirst for revenge against the traitor who betrayed his team and his country – Agent Jack Mankel.

When he’s handed a mission to rescue a sitting US senator’s daughter from the traitor’s clutches, Merc jumps at his chance for vengeance, never dreaming the girl he rescued could be his downfall…

Nightshade:
She walks in the
ebook
Published October 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Revenge River, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge River

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
The story starts with Nightshade receiving instructions from his father about her mission to rescue her twin sister Caroline Cotter. Nightshade was a highly trained soldier and she was supposed to pretend that she was her twin and would be saved by the enemy, Task Force Scorpion or TF-S. She was to do this so she could save her own troop, the Mayhem.

Merc hated Jack Mankel a lot. The man had done monstrous things to him and his men, and he vowed to extract revenge against him. And then he saw how
Dawn
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Cross has rocked this series again with a stellar book in Merc's story.

Merc is the silent type and cold, but always there for his team. In this book we learn why Merc is the way he is.

The team is still looking for Sen. Cotter's daughter, Caroline, who was kidnapped from her wedding, and has tracked her and Mr. J's location to a middle eastern palace. Merc is the recon guy and is to identify if she and J are there and call in his team.

Caroline's twin sister, Nightshade, has finally gotten
Cathy Geha
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With each book I read in this series I am drawn in further and further. With the twins’ stories to be sussed out and determining who is and is not “good” and “bad” this series keeps me on tenterhooks waiting to find out what will happen next. I loved Merc and want to know more of his backstory. Nighshade is the perfect mate for him and I hope more of their relationship will be told in the future. There are still secrets and mysteries unexplained, teams that were captured to be found, a twin stil ...more
Angela Batchelder
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revenge River by Lindsay Cross is book 9 in Men of Mercy Series.. This book has everything you can imagine in it. You name it suspense, deception, action, romance, mystery and much much more!!! Once you start this book you WILL NOT be able to put it down until you finish it. I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Merc Grayson is on a mission to save Caroline Cotter. His enemy Jack Mankel is the one who is holding Caroline Cotter captured. All he wants is to do his job and rescue Caroline
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Merc is a man without a past his missions are classified. Yet Merc still wants revenge on J Mankel no matter what. He's tasked with rescuing Caroline Cotter but a series of events that happen next will change everything he knows. Nightshade is on mission posing as her twin sister to get inside information that her father wants. Soon Nightshade discovers that her mission is in jeopardy from everything that she's learning and feeling. Nightshade also learns that she wants Merc all to herself and t ...more
GypsyBelle
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy MERC! This was one of those books that you wanted to slowly read so it will last longer. But you can't b/c you can't wait to find out what happens. Well written , with a great adventure, drama, friendship we all wish we had. And finding that love. Once again Lindsay Cross has given my emotions a full workout!
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
description
Laura Furuta
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revenge River: Men of Mercy, Book 9
By: Lindsay Cross
5 out of 5 stars

The story Revenge River: Men of Mercy, Book 9 by Lindsay Cross is a military/action/adventure book. Merc is a man with no past and no future. He only has a need for revenge on the traitor who betrayed his team and his country. Nightshade is like a shadow. No one knows who she is and lives for revenge on the one she believes responsible for her death. When they meet, Merc and Nightshade know they can’t stay together. He doesn’t
Teresa
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Revenge River from the author in exchange for a honest and voluntary review**

Revenge River by Lindsay Cross is the ninth book in the Men of Mercy series. I have read each one and highly recommend that you read them in order because each one picks up where the least one ended. This book is Merc and Nightshade/Caroline/Marissa's story and its a solid 5 star book.

Nightshade was taken from her mother who passed away at the birth of her twin girls. Her father is a very powerful
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
"I was provided by Sassy Savvy Fabulous and the author with a free copy of this book so I could give an honest review."

I'll be damned!!! I mentally slapted me, twice, because I didn't kept the promise I gave to myself, to read all the other books in this serie. Jeez, this story was amazing!! Lindsay, I want to see these books transferred on the big screan or tv....please!

"I don't want to lose her when we've just gotten her back" ~ Nightshade

After reading the first few pages, I was again connent
Julie
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Revenge River: Men of Mercy by Lindsay Cross is a four star book. This is the ninth and final book in the series. I have not yet read the other books in the series as I did not realize it was a series until after I started this book. Because of this, it was somewhat hard to follow at the beginning but I was still able to get into the book and enjoy it. I would definitely recommend starting with book one before reading the rest of the series. Merc is a man with many talents and skills. The one th ...more
8292030
Lindsay Cross is the award-winning author of the Men of Mercy series. She is the fun loving mom of two beautiful daughters and one precocious Great Dane. Lindsay is happily married to the man of her dreams – a soldier and veteran. During one of her husband’s deployments from home, writing became her escape and motivation.

An avid reader since childhood, reading and writing is in her blood. After y
More about Lindsay Cross...

Men of Mercy (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Redemption River (Men of Mercy #1)
  • Resurrection River (Men of Mercy #2)
  • Reckless River (Men of Mercy #3)
  • David (Men of Mercy #4)
  • Raylan (Men of Mercy #5)
  • Ravaged River (Men of Mercy #6)
  • Ethan's Promise (The Omega Team; Men of Mercy #7)
  • Aaron's Honor (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Men of Mercy #8)
  • Relentless River (Men of Mercy #10)
  • Mercy & Mayhem (Men of Mercy #11; Operation Mayhem, #0.5)