Start by marking “Faete (Blood Moon #1)” as Want to Read:
Faete (Blood Moon #1)

Faete

(Blood Moon #1)

Seventeen-year-old Renny McGuire had carefully orchestrated her life, right down to her plans to trade in her small town life for college in the big city. She'd made sure nothing would get in the way of her perfect plan.
* * *
But that all changes one night when Renny agrees to close her mother's bookstore. Fate steps in, disguised as an ancient Celtic book of magic. Dabb
Paperback, First Edition, 336 pages
Published September 16th 2016 by Inglenook Books

To ask other readers questions about Faete, please sign up.
Aimee Sellars Hi Brenda! I'm planning to release DESTINY at the end of June 2018 or beginning of July. I'll be doing a cover reveal mid-late June on my website …moreHi Brenda! I'm planning to release DESTINY at the end of June 2018 or beginning of July. I'll be doing a cover reveal mid-late June on my website www.aimeeoswaldsellars.com. Thanks for your interest!(less)

Heather
Wow. What a whirlwind.

Faete felt like a crazy mashup between Twilight, Outlander, and its own twist on spells and magic. I loved how as the story went on we got more and more folklore, mythology, and faerie tales intertwined with the story. In the beginning, I was skeptical, because the writing, especially during the dialogue, is very juvenile sounding, but the descriptions are beautiful and lush sounding, and the plot is so vast.

I would recommend definitely to a younger crowd, maybe early tee
Selbi
Alia Therese Lazo
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Tracey Boyle
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

This book had me hooked from the beginning. I actually read it in one day...can't wait to start the next!!!
Tammy J
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review pending
Jacqueline Francis
This was a fantastic YA crossover novel. If you like fantasy, you will love this book!
Danielle Christian
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed my attention from the very beginning! I couldn't put it down and I can not wait to read the next one!
Jaye
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed

Being 58% Irish, I loved the Celtic influence. Really looking forward to next book in series! Well done Aimee Oswald Sellars
Earl LeMaster
Sellars' writing, in this novel, was superb. I could not put the book down. I found myself being sucked into the story at every turn. I highly recommend this novel and await the next book by Sellars eagerly.
Juan
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A book so fine in its craft and rich in its themes ,it rewards being read again and again .
**Thank you for my free Goodreads copy**

gofundme.com/sntovar
janis Ross
rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2017
Wendy
Nov 21, 2017
Nicole
Sep 23, 2017
Jen Kayna (Habitat for Happiness)
This story was pure entertainment. I highly enjoyed it and am itching to read book two (the story ends with a big cliff hanger - so be prepared to be sucked in). This is the story of Renny, a high school girl who accidentally summons two of her lovers from a past life. She feels an incredible pull towards both of these guys that she can't explain, and embarks on a journey of discovering the magic and mysteries hidden in her past. This story gave me a Twilight type of feel (maybe because of the l ...more
FREE YA BOOKS!: YA paranormal romance/mystery 1 2 May 01, 2017 01:22PM

• Her Black Heart (The Dark Amulet #2)
  • Forces of Nature (Sweetwater Wolves #1)
  • Winter Magic (Ice and Flame #1)
  • Sid the Sasquatch
  • Michael Douglas: A Biography
  • Phantom's Touch (Phantom, #2)
  • Goblin Fruit
  • The Bringer's Quest (Eldaen Light Chronicles, #2)
  • Dragon Her Back (Las Vegas Dragons, #3)
  • Perfection to a Fault: A Small Murder in Ossipee, New Hampshire, 1916
  • Mother of Wolves (Evalyce Worldshaper, #1)
  • Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)
  • Super Chick
  • Mate Magic (Savior City Witches, #2)
  • Cravings (Fierce Hearts #2)
  • Her Immortal Harem Book Two (Her Immortal Harem #2)
  • Water (Four Worlds, #1)
  • Keeping Time (Servants of Fate, #3)