Start by marking “Beautiful Forever (Beautiful Fate Duet #2, Twisted Fate #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Forever (Beautiful Fate Duet #2, Twisted Fate #2.5)

Beautiful Forever

(Beautiful Fate Duet #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Once Henley Matthews decided to take control of her life, everything changed. Her newfound outlook was clear—crisp—and unflawed. She knew all the disappointments from her past had led her to this point…to him. And fear of the impending darkness was finally gone.

Caleb Bonelli never imagined a life that included love. After so much tragedy and loss, he had determined it was
ebook
Published November 2nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Forever

Cali Gals
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and intriguing conclusion to "Beautiful Torture". This book continues our journey with Caleb and Henley. It answer questions and fills in the details to these characters story. Yes we continue to get steamy interplay which was lovely (wink wink). It also continues to delve into issues revolving around maintaining a life free of substance abuse and the loss of one's self through a life altering experience. I cannot describe the emotional journey this book took me on and how I really champ ...more
Kaye
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and heart-warming story that will tug at your heart. It is so nice to read about Caleb's story! The hard and rough guy finding love with the sweet and feisty Henley.

This opposites attract story is just what you need to believe that fate has a way of bringing people together. And what a wonderful way it is.
Taylor
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh!! I absolutely adore Caleb and Henley!! I wish there were more chapters! Their story is just honest and real and no unnecessary drama to drama's sake. I can't believe how much I despised Caleb in Twisted Fate and now he's one of my fav book beaus ever! <3
Leisa Prater
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great love.... great story!!! Two people with negative problems turn their life together and are now a good plus. Loved it❤ ...more
Stacy
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Henley and Caleb's HEA!
Jamie Ellis
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this ending....

Really enjoyed this one.... Truths were told and love wills out. These two were made for each other and sex scenes were hot!!
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Misty Byrd
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I loved Henley and Caleb's story. Review to come closer to release date.
Kimberle
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a story

I cannot believe it. This story is too real to be true. I loved following Caleb and Henley's journey to happiness. Thank you Emery Jacobs. I fell in love with your work with Twisted Fate and it continues with this tale.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
☆☆☆☆
~LYNZI~
Oh how I have missed Caleb and Henley. I was looking forward to this one, and I was definitely not disappointed.

When one is consistently looking into their past and is still burden by it, it makes the present a lot harder. That's exactly what happens with Caleb. Having realized he has finally found someone that he could possibly love, he knows he has to bare his soul and tell his secrets. Knowing it won't be easy, he has to give it a shot. He is dealing with so many new emotions. Emot
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
You Must Read Beautiful Torture First! This is the second part to Caleb and Henley's story.

We actually first meet Caleb in Emery Jacob's first book Twisted Fate. He was the person that we all hated. I couldn't wait to see how he would redeem himself.
There is always two sides to a story. Caleb definitely wasn't who we thought he was.
He has a very tragic past and moves to New Orleans to start over.

Henley also has secrets. She moved to New Orleans to gain independence. She was raised with a ver
Sophie Koufes
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is book two of the Beautiful Fate Duet. Beautiful Torture must be read first. A remarkably written and developed novel with no plot holes. With compelling characters that are realistic with real emotions and flaws. Anot enchanting writing style. Once Henley Mathews decided to take control of her life, everything changed. Caleb Bonelli never imagined a life that included love. Henley changed all of that. She gave him hope for a better tomorrow. One huge complaint it was way too short. I am s ...more
Paula D
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the continued story of Beautiful Torture. Henley at the age of 10 her mother has been lying to her about what's wrong with her. Henley finds out at the age of 18 what her mom has been hiding. Henley is now 24 and wants her own life without her mom on her toes every minute so she moves to New Orleans and meets Celeb both are hiding there pasts from each other but when they both finally confide to each other will they stay together? Drama and secrets and plenty of romance in this book. Whe ...more
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second part of Henley and Caleb's story. You need to read Beautiful Torture first to get the first part of their story. In this part of the story, we get more of Henley's past and what her condition is and why she is in New Orleans alone. Caleb knows he's in love with her and wants her to open up to him. She is finding it incredibly hard to let him in. This part of the story is about Caleb and Henley sharing their demons with each other and seeing if there is a future for them.

These
Kaye
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Rady Reads
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful ending to amazing story

This book was so amazing, its the second part of Beautiful Torture.
You can finally find out whats going on with Hanley. Her past, her fear and her passion. She is afraid to trust someone, to let someone help her. She wants to live on her own … but will she be able to?
Cmon find out for yourself :) Its beautiful story

Crissy
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet and happy ending to Henley and Caleb's story. I wished it was a bit longer because even though they got their HEA, I would have loved to known what they had in the end. If you read this novella you will know exactly what I'm referring to. Anyways, it was a short, sweet and enjoyable read.
Crystal
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Forever is the continuing story of Beautiful Torture, must read in order!! It has drama, secrets and sexiness. It was beautifully written that you could feel the emotions coming off the pages. Caleb and Henley were genuine and perfect for eachother. Wonderful read!
Lynzi Nguyen
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Juli Hall
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Forever totally describes this book. Caleb and Henley have issues but together they overcome them with the love they have for each other. Beautifully written.
Sherri
Feb 24, 2017
Kirsty Parkinson
rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2017

Emery grew up in Southern Arkansas and has lived most of her adult life in Northern Louisiana. She spends her days working as a Nurse Practitioner in rural health and her nights reading, writing, and occasionally sleeping.

She loves real life romance…lots of angst and heartbreak, but always a happy ending.

Beautiful Fate Duet (2 books)
  • Beautiful Torture (Twisted Fate, #1.5)