Start by marking “Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)

Wound Tight

(Made in Jersey #4)

A sexy new M/M romance from New York Times Bestselling author Tessa Bailey

When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector

Published December 5th 2016 by Entangled: Brazen

Start your review of Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)
The Sassy Bookworm
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it

description

Milo Bautista has his boss's number. Renner may appear to be a self-centered asshole, but Milo has been watching him, and there is more to Renner than meets the eye.

Renner Bastion is used to being disliked and left alone, but the sarcastic, tattooed Milo seems to want to take care of him. When Milo asks him to help him catch the eye of another man, Renner agrees, all the while knowing nothing good will come of it.

description

This review is probably going to sound like I didn't enjoy this book as much as I
Coco.V
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tessa Bailey nailed it once more with her first M/M romance! Personally I enjoyed it immensely and was hooked on it right away. This sexy, intense and passionate love story between two incredible characters kept me entertained from cover to cover.

Renner Bastion is Samantha’s stepbrother we met in the previous book in the series. He’s a wealthy and sucessful CEO working 24/7 and never letting anyone getting close. His business is everything to him and his number one priority. Our first glimpse of
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, brazen-junky
4 STARS
I make the decisions. Do you understand? Boss inside work, boss outside of work. That’s me. Your dick seems to like that idea just fine.”

Ever since I realized that Mr. Tightpants and big and bad boss Renner Bastion was gay in Thrown Down, I've been wiggling in pervy anticipation for his book. Can you blame me? Take Tessa Bailey's gift of writing some of my favorite dirty talking alphas and multiply that by TWO? Sign me the hell up! But I was also a little nervous, too. Can an
Gigi

Wound Tight is Tessa Baily's first foray into the world of M/M romance and I'm on my knees, begging it won't be her last!

Wound Tight is the 4th book in the M/F series Made in Jersey, but this can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the other books and had no trouble following along.

Renner and Milo *dreamy sigh* are the heroes in this book. Renner the a hard-as-nails owner of the manufacturing company Bastion Enterprises located in Hook, New Jersey. Milo is an ex-military security guard who h
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)

It's official: Tessa Bailey writes the kind of sex I love to read.

If you enjoy lots of bossy, commanding sex on page with begging, licking, and all the gory details, Tessa Bailey is the author for you.

The problem with Wound Tight is that I couldn't tell you the plot if I tried.

Plot? What plot? There was a loose bodyguard story and maybe some heart issues... oh, and being the boss or whatever? I think the whole book was a vehicle for sex, and I was down with that.

I liked the sexy parts and fel
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆¨* L I V E *¨☆

☆☆☆ A M A Z O N☆☆☆

4 Boss Man Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

One of the hottest things is two dominant males finding a way to make room for the other one without subduing their alpha tendencies. In this story this is what we get. I have not read the other Made in Jersey books (which I'll definitely remedy soon) but I never felt lost in the story.

CEO Renner Bastion knows his responsibility to the people he employs in Hook. Unfortunately some of the more conservative enterprise
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~3.5~

Wound Tight is a very sexy read with a true HEA ending, but the writing style is overwrought and heavy on the tortured internal monologues.

The plot is mostly static: Milo, a security guard, takes it upon himself to watch over his stressed out multi-millionaire boss, Renner. Milo has never been with a man but is crushing on Trevor, a celebrity chef in Boston. Milo asks Renner to help him figure out his gay side, and Milo promises Renner he can make him relax.

Things don't go as planned (do
Wendys Wycked Words

First of all, let me start by saying, that I haven't read the other book in this series, so it can be read as a stand alone, for those who don't want to read the m/f books.

I enjoyed this one, though there were some things that bothered me a bit.

This story is about Renner, muli-millionair, boss-man. He owns multiple factories, one of them located in "Hook". He has known he is gay for a long time and doesn't hide this fact. He's not a very approachable man and though his employees respect him,
Nicola
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

Wound Tight is classic Tessa Bailey--dirty talking and sex fuelled--only this time she's venturing into M/M territory.

"I’m going to enjoy that smart mouth more than I have the right to."

I didn't go into this expecting a profound M/M read: Tessa Bailey has a formula, a successful one and I've read and enjoyed enough from her to know what I'm going to get when I pick up one of her books, and Renner and Milo tick all the boxes. If you've read the previous books in the serious, you'll
Jaime
5 stars for this sexy, perfectly filthy story by Tessa Bailey ! Her first M/M and she knocked it out of the park! I feel like Tessa needs a big ol' welcome to the dark side party..because she has show  us m/m readers that she has what it takes to join the club! We welcome you Tessa and hope to see more sexy man lovin' stories from you soon!!

Wound Tight is part of the Made in Jersey Series; no worries though if you haven't read the other books in the series, neither did I - and I was still a
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 Stars***

I have to be honest and say I'm always hesitant when an M/F author dips into M/M. But I needn't have worried here. Tessa Bailey handled the transition smoothly...and brought her A+ dirty talking game to the table.

"I want to suck you off right here. I want you to remember me on my knees, my head bobbing up and down between your legs, next time someone tries to fuck around with you. Or tries to make you forget that you run shit. You're the man, Renner. So sit back, watch me
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio – 5 Stars Why is Teddy Hamilton not narrating more M/M??!!!
Story – 4 Hawt AF Stars!!!

The only reason this isn’t 5 stars is because it was too short. The story can be read as a standalone, but I still feel like I missed out on MCs’ first meeting. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I wish the author either backtracked a bit or included *gasp* flashbacks!!! Even with the push/pull and angst, I still felt the connection between the MCs, so I can’t complain too much.

Anyway, now I understand w
5 “Fight-Flirt” Stars!!!

Spontaneous combustion does exist. Because that’s exactly what happened while reading this book. Oh man oh man oh man. The business man and the security guard GET…IT….AWWN!!!! It’s impossible for Tessa to NOT write dirty words.

à la Mode St. » fashion

“Take it out,” Renner rasped. “Take out your dick and jack yourself off for me. But if you stop giving me what I need, I’ll make you put it back away. I don’t care how pretty it is to look at. You understand?”

à la Mode St. » fashion

Renner is THE BOSS!!! Of my libido!
Talltree
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-m-m
4.25 stars!
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo e6ff36c4ac7e63f01b658109400c4d_zpscan57wad.gif

Did I ever thought Tessa Bailey would write a M/M romance? Nope, but I am so happy that she did. Wound Tight is the perfect way to wrap up the Made In Jersey Series as she brings forth a romance that was sizzling hot, erotic, and burning with so much emotion and chemistry.

photo 5a423524243db7933d0ea1b6820432_zps8j4rpoxw.gif Hell, what did he know about sex with a man, apart from being incredibly aware that the idea got him hot like crazy?”

The sexual tension between Renner and Milo w
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from publisher via Netgalley*

If I could put this succinctly, it would be this...

Tessa + M/M =

This is Tessa we're talking after all, who in my book, is the queen of dirty talk. Mix in M/M and what you get is this. Simply delicious and panty-melting! Yes, I went there! Like I said, you're talking about a woman who has mastered the art of the dirty talk *g*

If you're a fan of this series like me, you'd have met Renner briefly by the second book. I haven't gotten to the third yet but I
Jo
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All m/m fans!
“You don’t dance.”
“I do now. I do everything for you.” The crowd closed in around them, not even bothering to be subtle about eavesdropping. “I’ll do anything. Just let me keep you.”

I love broody and broken men so of course I loved Renner Bastion. He’s a workaholic and a very sexy boss with his serious demeanor who hides all his feelings from everyone. Renner doesn’t do relationships or feelings and he has been denying his attraction to his very straight employee Milo for a while. But when

.Lili.
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m

Tessa Bailey was an author whose Het Romance I enjoyed reading. Alpha men, strong females, snark, and sexy times- what was there not to like? And then I saw she was crossing over into GayRomance- Scoooore! While this one did start a little rough for me, I soon began to jive with the story and got sucked in. Wound Tight ended up winning me other.

What I loved:

-Milo and Renner. They were well fleshed out and showed growth throughout the story.

-Dual POV!

-The sexual tension was off the char
Shayna
It seems fitting that WOUND TIGHT is my absolute FAVORITE of the series! Sadly, even though it's my favorite, the Made In Jersey series has come to an end and I'm heartbroken. And yet, at the same time, my heart is SO DAMN FULL! Ms. Bailey has given us AMAZING characters and such BEAUTIFUL happily ever afters with this series. Even though it is THE END, their stories will always have a place in my heart. Thank you for an AMAZING ride Tessa!

WOUND TIGHT has got to be one of the most anticipated r
Amanda
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

My favorite smutty author writing a M/M romance? Oh My GawD! Please get ready the fire extinguisher!

Mr. CEO, Renner Bastion is the brother of the previous book heroine, but this can totally work as a standalone. He is stoic and doesn't have much friends and suffer from a health scare not too long ago. His relationship with his sister seems good, but we didn't get to see them spend much time together. Renner is a total workaholic and a good boss despite everyone seems to think otherwise
Jan
Dec 26, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf

@37%
I am giving up on this.
It was boring me to death, besides I couldn't connect with the characters anyway.

Starr (AKA Starrfish) Rivers
I was really hoping for a win with this one - some age gap (not huge), 20s vs 30s. Both seem to be macho men (one boss alpha, one hot muscly security detail). I read reviews that raved about the hot sex scenes, the great dialogue, etc.

So... I'm raring to go!

And then this happens...

I mean...

Let me count the ways this went wrong:

1. no plot. stupid plot

2. can the author write LITERATURE? as in at least college level?

> The convoluted sentences, the weird way of talking at times,
> the fact that men
Christelle
Not easy to write this review. I have the feeling my rating has something to do with too much expectations.

Renner is a wealthy CEO, a complete workaholic, and employs Milo, a cheerful and caring security guard. They are different in many ways, but the mutual attraction they both try to hide leads them to make a deal : Milo will try to make his boss relax to deal with his heart condition and Renner will give some pointers to Milo to score a guy. Plenty of time to be together and give in to their
Miranda
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
4.5 / 5 Fangs

DANG, Tessa Bailey knows how to write a steamy romance novel.

Tessa Bailey has been an author I have always been interested in, but I never got around to reading her books. I have heard such great things about her books, and I finally got around to reading a book by her! I am now SOLD on her books. I completely understand all of the hype her books get!

I read this book as a standalone and I had no issues following the book even though it is the last book in a series. However, this b
Ivy Deluca
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review to post on December 9 here and on afterdarkbooklovers.com. In the meantime...

description
Everything from top to bottom clicked for me with this story, and Renner and Milo’s romance a truly enjoyable way to end this series. Ms. Bailey has given us a great couple and I can see myself re-reading this book in the future. Definitely recommend, especially for those into M/M romances.

**ARC provided by author via InkslingerPR for review**

For more reviews, visit
description
description description description description description description
Chris
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
Really enjoyed this - it was sweet, hot and had the right amount of angst to keep me wanting more. I adored Milo whose persistence and energy was awesome. Renner was an interesting character who made me feel a range of emotions but eventually he won me over. The epilogue was the sweetest but damn if the ending didn't feel sudden ! Perhaps we could have had a little more time ? ...more
Maria Rose
Tessa Bailey’s first venture into male/male romance territory is the final story in the fun and sexy Made in Jersey series, set in rough and tumble Hook, New Jersey. The series has covered a few different tropes – best friend’s sibling, second chance romance, boss’s little sister and now this one which qualifies as a workplace romance.

Renner is the stressed out CEO of the factory in Hook that he’s spent the last six months improving and upgrading, He knows there isn’t much reason for him to sti
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont M/M Romance
Series : - 4th in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? -Yes
Rating - 5 stars

★Review★

Was not sure how I would like this one, due to Renner being a cock womble in the previous book, but I
☆☆☆~Bev's World of Books~☆☆☆

I adored the hell out of this one...in fact when the two guys in question hit a rough patch, there may have been a few sniffles in this house. Yes, this is an opposites attract story, a slow burn romance [definitely a romance], coupled with a boss man with attitude who works himself into the ground and a snarky security guard who gives as good as he gets, and is a thoroughly nice person to boot, I'm really pleased to say it pushed all of my buttons. Renner, the 'take charge' boss who'd been badl
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
Another crazy-hot book from the queen of dirty talk!! Review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.

• Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Betting on Fate (Serve, #4)
  • The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • The Happy List (Better With You, #1)
  • Melting (Otter Bay #1)
  • Boyfriend With Benefits
  • Bending the Rules (Wicked Warrens #5)
  • Hard to Get (Haven's Cove #2)
  • Hard to Hold (Haven's Cove #3)
  • Candy Hearts (So Over the Holidays, #2)
  • The Best Friend (Red's Tavern, #1)
  • Tank (Ballsy Boys, #2)
  • Bridesmates
  • How to Train Your Dom in Five Easy Steps
  • Down Low (Down Home #1)
  • Fall Again (The Rock Gods Book 10)
  • Two-Man Team (Stick Side #5)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
New York Times Bestselling author Tessa Bailey can solve all problems except for her own, so she focuses those efforts on stubborn, fictional blue collar men and loyal, lovable heroines. She lives on Long Island avoiding the sun and social interactions, then wonders why no one has called. Dubbed the “Michelangelo of dirty talk,” by Entertainment Weekly, Tessa writes with spice, spirit, swoon and a ...more

Made in Jersey (4 books)
  • Crashed Out (Made in Jersey, #1)
  • Thrown Down (Made in Jersey, #2)
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)