Start by marking “Before Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Before Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, #0.5)

Before Tomorrow

(Forget Tomorrow 0.5)

Prequel to the New York Times bestselling novel, Forget Tomorrow!

In a world where all seventeen-year-olds receive a memory from their future selves, Logan Russell's vision is exactly as he expects—and exactly not. He sees himself achieving his greatest wish of becoming a gold-star swimmer, but strangely enough, the vision also shows him locking eyes with a girl from his pa
Published October 31st 2016 by Entangled TEEN

To ask other readers questions about Before Tomorrow, please sign up.
Marine's Books
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Marine's Books 83 for the story, about 90 with acknowledgments, etc.

Carrie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Before Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn is a prequel novella to the young adult science fiction fantasy Forget Tomorrow series. This novella is told from Logan's point of view and shows a closer look at what will happen in the first book of the series. It is of course best to read the whole series as this does leave off at a cliffhanger to what will happen in the later books.

Set in a world in which everyone will receive a vision of their future self when they turn seventeen it is Logan Russell's turn to
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
Whatever you demons, I'll protect you. Because we're meant to be together. I've known that from the beginning, even before I got my further memory.

This short book was so cute! I can't wait to read the next one!

It was time for this dragonfly to find a place to land

4.5/5 stars!
Jessica {Litnoob}
This was a really sweet addition to book one in the series. Being able to see in Logan's mind and hear some of his reasonings is enthralling. Do you need to read it to get the story? Not at all, but is it totally worth it? I think so.
Jen
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great intro to the series. Despite the length, you quickly are able to fall into the world created and to understand what the characters are going through, which is excellent story telling and writing.

This book and talking with the author today at the book signing at our store has whet my appetite for the rest of the books in the series! She said that the others books in the series are even better than this one, so I'm excited to read them.

4.5 stars, rounded down in anticipation of th
Meg
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy I got to read this novella in advance! Before Tomorrow is a peek of Forget Tomorrow seen through Logan's eyes. Callie gets all the airtime in FT, but here, we get to see what's going on in the head of our favorite hunky swimmer and love interest, Logan. If I hadn't fallen in love with him in FT, he would have had me in Before Tomorrow. I loved learning his thoughts and feelings for Callie, and getting some revelations of what was happening behind the scenes with other characters, w ...more
Melissa (YA Book Shelf)
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved being plopped into the mind of Logan Russell, both in the scenes I've read in Forget Tomorrow and those that demonstrate a whole new side of him, his insecurities, and nuances in his relationship with his parents, his coach, and the leader of the resistance, Melie. Some other reviews I've read suggested it was just FT in a different POV, but I disagree. I felt like I saw a different side of Logan through his interactions with other characters, and am now even more excited to read the las ...more
Ria
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full Review to Follow...

As an avid reader I love novellas they are different glimpses at beloved stories and characters. I hope Mrs. Dunn continues to give us novellas because they are fun and an excellent way of keeping the most starved fan satisfied until we get the last course! And then I hope we get a desert novella!

4.5 This is totally worth the read ESPECIALLY if you haven’t read the first in a while!

Hristina
Copy received through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

Read my interview with Pintip Dunn here.

Before Tomorrow, or as everyone is referring to it, Logan's novella is the prefect addition to this series. Logan is still my most favorite character of them all, and exploring his train of thought was a joy. We get a glimpse of new characters, of things behind the scenes of the first book, and they're extremely entertaining.
Fans of the series would love it. Don't skip out on it, you'll regret
Clare O'Beara
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dystopian
This is the start or prequel to a series. Aged 17 every young person goes to collect a 'memory' sent somehow by their future self. This destroys hopes as a girl who wanted to be a top performer just gets a memory of being a mother so she drops her training - what an idiot. No reason she could not do both or be a performer before a mother. I did not see this as realistic (ironic laugh) but our protagonist is a lad who wants to be a swim champion. He envisions getting his gold.

Now we start to see
Sarah Swann
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good little novella. Got me excited to pick up the trilogy again since I just got the last book for review!
Angel Leya
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Coming into this as a reader who has no knowledge of the world, I found this novella intriguing, but not quite satisfying.

We meet Logan on his 17th birthday, the day when everyone receives their future memory. His is decidedly good, showing him winning a swim race, but the inclusion of Callie in that vision - a friend who he's long let slip, but has never quite left his mind - fills him with doubt. They haven't spoken for years, but seeing her fills him with hope. What does it mean? Callie's bir
Amber
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Got this as part of the preorder for Remember Yesterday & loved it! Logan is adorable. I could read the entire first book in his perspective & be completely happy. Now to start Remember Yesterday.
Gayle Noble
An interesting novella which gives the other side of the Logan/Callie story and describes Logan's future memory in more detail. Quick read and enjoyable.
Susan
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a novella that gave us Logan's point of view and I loved seeing things from his perspective. It was fun to learn more about Logan and his family dynamics or lack there of. His dad sounds like a real jerk and his mom is wonderful but should learn to stand up to his dad in Logan's defense. I love he dropped his future to be with the girl of his dreams. Cannot wait to start Remember Yesterday.
Suze Lavender
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Logan receives his future memory he's surprised by the impact of the short fragment he's just seen. He will achieve his biggest dream, becoming a gold-star swimmer, but that isn't the part that makes him happy. It's watching the girl in his vision that matters the most. It's Callie, who's always been in his heart. Unfortunately Logan hasn't spoken to her in years. He never stopped noticing her though and maybe his future is showing him it's time to start talking to her again. She was his be ...more
Sheyla ✎
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016

The novella is written from Logan's POV. It starts from the moment that he turns seventeen and his future memory is given to him. In the memory, he realizes he will be a gold star swimmer but also he sees Callie in his future, the girl he hasn't spoken to in six years.

Logan also has to deal with his feelings about his future memory and his parents learning about it. He believes his father wouldn't have been happy if the memory wasn't a successful one.

I was excited to read Logan's POV. It shows
Cristina Valencia
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As expected, I devoured this novella because Logan’s point of view does not disappoint! I might be somewhat biased because I’m so in love with this series but this little glimpse into Logan was awesome. He is even sweeter and more amazing than I originally thought. Anyone who has read and liked the other 2 books must not miss this one… and even if you are new to the series, this might be a good place to start. Before Tomorrow starts a little before the events of Forget Tomorrow (since we get Log ...more
Ayah
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: entangled-teen
I received an eARC copy from the publisher via Net Galley, in exchange with an honest review.

The thing about Novellas is that, if they are well written, they will leave you craving for "at least one more page".

Going into Before Tomorrow, I knew that it was a novella. However, I was still really disappointed when I finished the book. I was craving for more.

Seeing some of the events from Logan's point of view added a lot to the story. To me, this novella makes the 1st book even better.

I really enj
USOM
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a fantastic prequel. It answered questions I had and we got Logan's perspective which was amazing.

full review: https://utopia-state-of-mind.com/revi...
Marine's Books
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have officially finished Pintip Dunn’s trilogy with this prequel that I was excited to read. It is only 80 pages long, so you can imagine it is a short read. I think it would be great for it to be published as an extra part to the first book! As it is such a short book, I’ll write a shorter review than I usually do.

I had read the main trilogy in French, but as this prequel hasn’t been published in France, I had to read it in its original version. It was a bit weird to see the names of the inst
Julia Leru
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Сказать честно - мне больше понравилась первая часть, все-таки стиль автора больше подходил девушке нежели парню. Но в этой я узнала Логана с новой стороны. Как же много он скрывал, пока в 1 книге Келли думала, что он к ней чувствует. И та вина, что лежала на нем все это время, она постоянно грызла его, хотя все вокруг думали, что не повезло не Логану, а его брату.
Не жалею, что прочла эту часть, но время двигаться дальше.
Kimberly Westrope
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a short prequel to a series I have not read, but I will say that it got me curious enough that I will probably end up reading the rest of the Forget Tomorrow series. The story is very fast paced and suspenseful. The characters are well developed, especially for such a short story. I got to know them pretty well, and found myself rooting for them at the end.
Penny Olson
Before Tomorrow could be read before or after reading Forget Tomorrow. I thought it was great to learn the Logan's perspective and motivations as a balance to Callie's. We also learn what he sacrifices to help Callie. A good addition to the series.
Tracy Karol
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the series, worth reading more than once.
alice Tileston
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received free for review:

I loved the story!
But it ended too soon!
I like long novels and would like this story better if it wasn't chopped off....
Jessica Earl
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neat, futuristic surprises and twists. Definitely made me want to know more about Logan and Callie.
Just Another Bookish Blog
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just finished the novella Before Tomorrow, by Pintip Dunn!

Pintip was kind enough to send me a PDF copy for review! Thank you so much! I have reviews for Forget Tomorrow and Remember Yesterday if you click on those names. They both directly relate to the novella, so it might help a bit if you read those first.

Guys, I honestly recommend these books. Not only are the covers gorgeous, but the story is a super creative dystopian novel, with awesome characters and that can really make you feel a b
Alice Reeds
Actual rating 4.5 stars.

Find my review (also) on my blog.

* Thank you to Entangled TEEN for providing me with an eARC in exchange for my honest opinion *

I am obsessed with the Forget Tomorrow Trilogy because both books have so far been absolutely amazing and Pintip is an awesome author, so when I heard that there would be a novella from Logan's POV, I was on that!

Usually I'm not into novellas or prequels, but this one, I just had to have it and read it. I loved Logan in Forget Tomorrow and so
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, à-traduire
Voici une nouvelle qu’on ne s’attendait pas spécialement à voir.
Ici, on n’est ni du point de vue de Callie, ni de Jessa. Là on suit le tome 1 à travers les yeux de Logan.
Logan est un personnage assez neutre, distant. On pouvait se demander à quoi il pouvait bien servir dans l’histoire. Eh bien, nous avons la réponse : il sert à quelque chose de bien plus caché et de plus sentimental.
On sait comment ça va se finir (lisez le tome 1 et 2) et on se demande comment il va supporter la suite des évènem
Ann Shannon
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
Before Tomorrow is a novella that tells us the story of Forget Tomorrow from Logan’s point of view. It is not a recap, though, it offers us a fresh perspective on Logan’s struggle as he receives and learns to accept his future memory, tries to figure out his place in the world within that context and vows to help Callie when he realizes she is in trouble.

Callie lives in a world where your entire future is determined by the memory you receive from your future self on your seventeenth birthday. T
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Harmonic (Dissonance, #1.5)
  • Trusting an Angel
  • Secrets & Surrender: Part One (Secrets & Surrender, #1)
  • The Gleaning (The Spellspinners of Melas County, #2)
  • Filthy for the Night (For the Night, #3)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Dark Deceit (Dark #1)
  • Ascendancy (The Van Winkle Project, #2)
  • Portrait of a Donor (Starters, #1.75)
  • Like Candy (Candy #1)
  • Mending (By a Thread, #3.5)
  • Temperance (The Arcanian Chronicles, #1)
  • Lastland (The War of Princes, #4)
  • The Witching Hour (Eternal Lovers, #1)
  • Soul Sucker (Soul Justice, #1)
  • The Summer Marked (The Winter People, #2)
Pintip Dunn is a New York Times bestselling author of young adult fiction. She graduated from Harvard University, magna cum laude, with an A.B., and received her J.D. at Yale Law School.

Her novel FORGET TOMORROW won the 2016 RWA RITA® for Best First Book, and SEIZE TODAY won the 2018 RITA for Best Young Adult Romance. Her books have been translated into four languages, and they have been nominate

Forget Tomorrow (3 books)
  • Forget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, #1)
  • Remember Yesterday (Forget Tomorrow, #2)
  • Seize Today (Forget Tomorrow, #3)