Start by marking “Dance With Death (Eternity's Empire #4)” as Want to Read:
Dance With Death (Eternity's Empire #4)

Dance With Death (Eternity's Empire #4)

The entire dig is in an uproar. Mere days after someone vandalized the site's precious temple, a student is involved in a deadly accident. Birgit and Indrani fall under suspicion, and the resulting fallout makes it difficult for Erica and the rest of her friends to continue their search for answers.

Birgit suspects the heads of the dig are involved in the strange attacks. W
ebook
Published September 20th 2016 by Megan Cutler

To ask other readers questions about Dance With Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance With Death

Waffles Magee
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great chapter of this series sees some development of the 'bad guys' side, and introduces one of my absolute favorite characters in the series so far. Stories with complex villains have always appealed to me and it's nice to see some attention paid to them here, instead of ignoring them or relegating them to stock characters. They clearly have motivations that the readers don't seem to yet have the full understanding of, and while this chapter does not immediately make them sympathetic, ...more
Quartzen
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another really good installment, some more information about the villains' motivations and another interesting enemy! And a kiss between two of our heroines! There was some foreshadowing of a connection between them in the last installment, but I'm always wary that I'm reading too much into subtext. This one ended on quite the cliffhanger, though, I was glad I was able to continue on directly to the next installment.
Elizabeth