Start by marking “Jack Templar and the Last Battle (The Templar Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Jack Templar and the Last Battle (The Templar Chronicles, #6)

Jack Templar and the Last Battle

(The Templar Chronicles #6)

Jack Templar faces his greatest challenge yet...

In the sixth and last book of the Jack Templar series, Jack and his friends race to stop Ren Lucre before he launches this Creach army against humankind. But the Lord of the Lesser Creach and the Lord of the Zombies hold the last two Jerusalem Stones Jack needs to have any chance of success. To make matters worse, the Oracle
ebook
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Jack Templar and the Last Battle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jack Templar and the Last Battle

Start your review of Jack Templar and the Last Battle (The Templar Chronicles, #6)
Montzalee Wittmann
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jack Templar and the Last Battle (The Templar Chronicles #6) by Jeff Gunhus is the first book I have read in the series and I didn't feel lost but now I know I missed out on some very good books. These are like Harry Potter books in that they are made for kids but every adult that read them were not thinking "kids books" as they read them. This book was rich with fantasy creatures, great characters (good and bad), twists and surprises, mysteries, friendships, a great zombie army to control (why ...more
Melanie
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the sixth and final book in this series and was my favorite one! Bits and pieces of Jack's story were revealed throughout the other books and this is where we get the final pieces and understand what his quest has been about.

Jack and his friends have their toughest challenge yet--to obtain the remaining two Jerusalem Stones and then attempt to defeat Ren Lucre in battle. It seems impossible to accomplish and they will need help in order to be successful. I loved how this story unfolded!
Heather Green
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read the first book in the series and liked it, but I never got around to reading the other books until this one came up for a read/review. Some books in series' can be stand-alone's also. This one isn't. I knew enough from reading the first book what was going on, but I knew I missed a lot of great adventures in between. I enjoyed watching the friendships of the five hunters evolve in the book. I liked that in the end, the five stones had to be shared to be effective and that it touched on le ...more
Jeannette
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As with all great series there's a bitter-sweet feeling when it ends. On one hand I'm glad to see how things have turned out. On the other hand I'm sad the adventure is over. I've loved this series from the first book. I've become so attached to Jack, Eva, Daniel, Will, T-Rex & Xavier. They've all changed and grown so much; each of them conquering their own personal demons. In the end they all stayed true to themselves. Jack discovered the true value and power in their bond of friendship. From t ...more
Melissa Ann
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading the end of this series was like saying goodbye to a good friend, I got a bit sappy and emotional and I tried to drag it out as long as I could. Till I was up past my bedtime last night with shortbread and milk trying to hold back tears as the end came round. :(

I am hard pressed to review it without some sort of spoiler leaking out of me in some way, I hate that. It was a fabulous read, fast paced and heart breaking in spots. Shockingly delightful and heart warming in others. Just the ri
Michael
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completing a series of books can be an emotional experience. If it's well-written, it's like saying goodbye to friends that you've shared many adventures with.
As I completed this Jack Templar series, I think I can only compare my emotional state to when I wrapped up the Chronicles of Narnia with "The Last Battle". I had both goosebumps and tears. Yes, it was that good and I did read all the Harry Potter books and loved them. Sometimes there's a sense of relief and completion.
I read some of the p
iamnotabookworm
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first time to hear of Jack Templar. This series has been a hit and it's just unfortunate that I have not heard of it. Jack Templar and the Last Battle is the 6th and last book of the series. Yes, too bad. This is the first book I read and the story has come to an end. This is going to be weird knowing the ending first before I start the whole series.

This book concludes The Templar Chronicles. Will Jack be able to gather all the five Jerusalem stones and defeat this grandfather Ren Luc
Amber Jones
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to be honest I have not read the other books in this series but now that I have read this one i really want to go and start at the begining as it was really amazing.

Jack is such a strong brave character in this book I am sure when i read all the books I will think so even more and probably get extremely attached haha.

This author is amazing for young adult novels that are full of mustery and horror mixed into one. I would have never thought of the things he did to put into this book.

4 star
Jane
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was asked to review by inspired by Kathy

The last in the series -I had been privileged to read the other books in this remarkable series.A great read and a sad day when this has come to an end.

Love this book the writing was great and fast paced great plot.
Allan Ashinoff
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
All the action, all the creatures, all the places mythical and real that he and his group traveled, he pined in love for a girl and never even spoke his feelings or received a kiss by the series end? Bah!
Dawn
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I chose to read this book after receiving it a free ecopy from the author. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

Jack Templar and the Last Battle is the sixth and final book in the Jack Templar series. It is full of action and suspense, as well as vampires, werewolves, goblins and any other creature you can imagine.

I have read a lot of Jeff Gunhus’s books because I like his writing style. It flows well and is easy to follow, whether it's a young adult book or an adult bo
Christy
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s the final book, the final battle. Have you been with Jack since the beginning? I have. When we first met Jack, he found out that he was a monster hunter. Just finding out that monsters are real would be bad enough. Finding out you’ve got to fight them? Poor Jack.

In the following books Jack trained at the academy for hunters, meets the Lord of the Vampires, found friends (and enemies) among werewolves, and traveled through the underworld. Through it all, he and his friends have faced unimagi
Diana Switter
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All readers
Jack Templer and the Last Battle by Jeff Gunhus is the last book in the Templer series, which I have not read. I took great pleasure in reading this book, even with some editing problems. It was a complete read in itself, yet, I would recommend reading more of the series, as I think I will be doing, even though it is targeted for 11-15 year olds. I loved the that the battle between good and evil had other possibilities. Even in just one of the book I saw great personal development and true frien ...more
Wensday
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-time-favs
It's a love/hate relationship.

What a great series! I so enjoyed the last book, but didn't want it to end. I guess that's the joy of reading is that I can start from the beginning and read the entire series again.
Debbie
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this series. I won the last book and now that I have finished it will have to go buy the first five. Good series!
candace
Olivia
Apr 19, 2017
scott falk
Nov 27, 2016

• The Confectioner's Guild (The Confectioner Chronicles, #1)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Devil's Kiss Series Collection (The Devil's Kiss #1-4)
  • When Worlds Collide (The Collide Series Book 1)
  • Rescued by their Wife (Wings of Artemis, #2)
  • 1970 (The Seven, #1)
  • 3:AM Kisses Boxed Set (3:AM Kisses, #7-9)
  • Kidnapped By Her Husbands (Wings of Artemis, #1)
  • Defaced (The Monster Trilogy #1)
  • The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)
  • The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2)
  • The Choice of Magic (Art of the Adept, #1)
  • The Black Fortress (The Gryphon Chronicles, Book 6)
  • Fallen (Leopold Blake Thriller #5)
  • Thin Places
  • Made a Killing (Alex Warren Murder Mysteries #1)
  • The Betrothal (The Seven Kingdoms #4)
  • The Witch-Hunt (The Seven Kingdoms #3)
Jeff Gunhus is the USA TODAY bestselling author of thriller and horror novels for adults and the middle grade series, The Jack Templar Chronicles. The first book, Jack Templar Monster Hunter, was written in an effort to get his reluctant reader eleven-year old son excited about reading. It worked and a new series was born. His books are available in several languages, been Foreword Reviews Book of ...more

The Templar Chronicles (6 books)
  • Jack Templar, Monster Hunter (The Templar Chronicles, #1)
  • Jack Templar and the Monster Hunter Academy (The Templar Chronicles #2)
  • Jack Templar and the Lord of the Vampires (The Templar Chronicles, #3)
  • Jack Templar And The Lord Of The Werewolves (The Templar Chronicles, #4)
  • Jack Templar And The Lord Of The Demons (The Templar Chronicles, #5)