Start by marking “Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)

Leo Loves Aries

(Signs of Love #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  6,184 ratings  ·  1,325 reviews
A new person will enter your life in the early year, Leo. Look past any moments of frustration they might bring and laugh—this could be the start of a thriving friendship.

Theo Wallace usually laughs at the horoscopes his mom sends. Still hung up on his ex-girlfriend and practically friendless, this one begs him to reconsider. Because a friendship that stuck, that thrived…

W
Published December 4th 2016 by Anyta Sunday

·  6,184 ratings  ·  1,325 reviews

Start your review of Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)
☆ Todd
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Now *FREE* on Amazon, 2020-09-30!

------------------------------------------------

I absolutely LOVED Anyta Sunday's latest release, "Leo Loves Aries." It was full of snark, humor and loads of banter, which was right up my alley.

Theo and his sister, Leone, were finishing up their undergraduate degrees, both heartbroken after their latest love interests had fallen head-over-heels in love. With each other!

I know! WTF, right?

(How I pictured smartass, confid
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Heather loves Leo Loves Aries

I ADORE Anyta Sunday, especially when she writes these delicious friends-to-lovers, slow burn stories! Let the sexual tension party begin!

This is a sexuality-discovery kinda story, and I'd describe the MC (Theo) as a pansexual, or someone that falls for the person, not the gender. First time gay experience stories are a HUGE weakness of mine, especially if they are done really, really well, and Anyta Sunday nailed this one!

I'm not a horoscope reader, and you don't h
chai ♡
Thank you Anyta Sunday for teaching me what love is....

Not to humanize myself but uhh I've smiled so much reading this book I might as well have been wearing pink plastic heart glasses on. I wish this otp was real and they get married on a faraway beach and pay for my flight out there just so I could toast their love from an open bar.

Anyway. I'm happy to report that slow burn romances are still the reason I struggle everyday.

Also, please do pick up this book whenever you need to feel uncommonl
Judith
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars.

This is just adorable.I've had it on my Kindle for a while but it wasn't until I saw a friend's status update that I decided to read it and once I started it,I couldn't put it down.
Theo....what can I say,I just loved that boy....completely clueless in the most endearing way.

Theo and his twin sister,Leone,are star signs Leo.They've both been hurt in love and set about trying to get each other dates for the upcoming wedding of both their ex's.Their mother is into horoscopes in a big way
Bibi
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a gem. Not a diamond, more Ruby Red. Hot and sizzling!

Leo Loves Aries was brilliant in its simplicity. The premise of a friends-to-lovers/hetero guy falling for a non-hetero has been done multiple times. What Anyta did however, was to infuse this with a well thought out plot, multi-dimensional characters, with prose that sparkled.

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)'s review says it all.

I loved Theo and Jamie! Yum!
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

This is an amazing best-friends-to-lovers story with a heaping scoop of sexual discovery and a side of family love.

Theo was so NOT in tune with his feelings, I wanted to smother him with a pillow. Repeatedly.

The connection between Theo and Jamie was obvious to everyone but Theo. Theo went from trying to set Jamie up with his sister to pretending they were merely BFFs-with-benefits.

All the love for the banter, quotes of the day, silly astrology predictions, slow burn, lingering glances, a
Anyta Sunday
It's been a while since I wrote a novel, thank you pregnancy! Gah, that really, really knocked me out of it. I was one of those that felt dizzy, nauseous, and tired throughout. Fun times. (All WORTH it. Love my baby boy!)

It felt so, so great to get back into writing; and it felt particularly good to write Theo and Jamie's story. After all the horrific news of the year, I needed to put my energy toward something lighthearted and sweet. I needed to write this no-angst, lighthearted, clueless, does
✨    jamieson   ✨
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review

actual rating: 3.5*

another author who doesn't wanna use the B word and I ain't talking about bitch, butt or badass-motherfucker, im talking about bisexual

Seriously, how hard is it for authors to just use the word and not erase the fact BISEXUAL PEOPLE EXIST!!!!!!!!!

“The worst thing I've done on a date? Ask who her favorite serial killer is. Under a bridge. In the dark.”

Leo Loves Aries is a m/m romance that's fairly
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Forth re-read: 14.10.2019
I wasn't supposed to re-read this... I truly wasn't (I just re-read it for christ's sake), buuuuuut, I recommended this book to a friend and I couldn't help myself opening it. After that, it was a lost cause. I adore the characters, I adore the story, I adore the laughs, I adore the chemistry, I adore it all. I - with everything I am - hope that the author will give us a sequel for these two. One book isn't enough. I want more!

Third re-read: 04.06.2019
Yes, I re-r
Renée
Reread 7/23/2017

This was un-put-down-able. Seriously, I have only read a couple of shorts by Sunday, and I was hesitant to try the full-length (couldn't explain why), but I'm an official fan now.

Theo, and his twin sister, Leone, are living together and still dealing with the betrayal of their exes. Yes, their exes, not just one of them. Theo and Leone thought they'd each found the one they'd spend the rest of their lives with. Unfortunately, Samantha and Derek discovered they belonged with each
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***ALL THE STARS!***

I don't even know how to accurately convey my love for this book!

--> By 5%, I was hooked. Completely entranced by the sweetness of Theo and his twin sister, Leone.

--> By 10%, I was completely invested in every word on the page.

--> By 30%, I was completely in love with every part of this book, already rated it in my head and had started shouting my recommendations to all my friends. Theo and Jamie owned my heart.

--> By 50%, I thought I was going to die from the slow burn of
Shile
Re-read via Audiobook

5 stars for the story

2.5 stars for the Audiobook

Theo was satisfied. He wanted to curl up and stay in bed with Jamie all day

description

-The story is so cute and fluffy and had me smiling.

-The chemistry was hot even with Theo being so clueless to the point i wanted to shake him and point him to the right direction i.e towards Jamie.

-The writing stellar and the slow burn is so well down.

The Audiobook was a huge miss for me. The narrator sounded so robotic, the only voice that i thin
Meags
5 Stars

No one writes a delicious slow burn romance like Anyta Sunday.

Honestly, there is not a single thing I would change about this book. That pretty much says it all.
Jewel
Theo, Theo, Theo! What ever shall I do with you?

Leo Loves Aries was brilliantly done. Humorous, original, and the banter was nothing short of epic! I loved this story from beginning to end.

Theo Wallace and his twin sister Leone have been - unsuccessfully - trying to get over their last relationships. Their significant others decided they wanted to be with each other instead of with Theo and Leone! Needless to say, I didn't like them anytime they came into the story. Well, now, Theo and Leone hav
Silvia
I was sent a review copy by the publisher via Netgalley, but all opinions are my own.

(book #1 in my pride month challenge)

Loving this book took a huge weight off my chest. I'm so happy I loved it, because after being slightly disappointed in True Colors, I was really scared that Anyta Sunday was a one-hit wonder for me (yes, I'm talking about rock).

While I think rock was still better in a lot of ways (the writing, the conflict, plus it fed my love for geology sorrynotsorry), this one was pr
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

This one had a lot of my favorite things in a book.

Great banter.
Great chemistry between the MCs.
Slow burn.
Likable side characters - loved Theo's mom.
Low angst.

Rounding down because Theo was a bit too clueless about his own feelings and I wish he'd figured it out a tad sooner. But the ending more than made up for it.

Highly recommend this one.

Jan
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
****4.5 Stars****

Available on Kindle Unlimited

My lazy ass urges you to read Mirjana's review.
Elle (ellexamines)
Actual Rating: 3.5 Stars. I really don't have much to say; this is a cute, but fairly typical romance.

It would be nice if just one romance novel could use the word "bisexual". Let my soul rest, for the love of god. It's one thing to have characters who haven't identified themselves yet, or characters who don't really use labels. But in romance like this? The lack of even mentioning bisexuality is a trend, and it's a problem.

I don’t know. It was really cute, but it had this feeling at points of
Bev
**Audio Review ***

Dreadful. DNF. Never heard of the narrator before, and certainly wouldn't buy anything of his in future. He is monotonous, and about as interesting to listen to as watching paint dry must be....I was COMPLETELY & UTTERLY underwhelmed. His Jamie sounds as though he has a stick up his backside...so pompous, and Theo is wooden...but not in a good way 😉.

I've been quite fair I think and listened to a quarter of it, but enough's enough. There is no way I can listen to another chapte
* A Reader Obsessed *
5 Why the Hell Not Stars!

You know, I’ve given out the best boyfriend award to a very precious few, but I think it’s time to whip it out again and award this coveted prize to Jamie Cooper, because hot damn!! This guy?! Ah-may-zing. I kid you not. If anyone was going to change a seemingly straight Theo to the other side, it was going to be Jamie, and he did it with kindness, charm, confidence, and caring. Unf. I mean, seriously?? This guy is obviously a work of fiction, he was so freakin perfect.

D
Lost in a Book
Audio Review Update: 6/19: Audio is OUT!! I've learned a few things since buying and listening to the audio...
1: Anyta is pronounced Anita and not the jacked up way I was pronouncing it.
2. I'm still just as in love with the story as I was the first 4 times I've read it.
3. Sub-par narration didn't take the enjoyment out of the story for me. Let's talk about the narration by Rudy Sanda. His voice for Theo was the most "enjoyable" of the voices used. The one for Jamie grated on my ears and didn't
Diana
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Sometimes you read a book, and it hits all the right spots. This book was sweet, funny and full of snarky banter, which made me giggle throughout the story.

Theo and Leone Wallace are twin siblings trying to get over the betrayal of their boyfriend and girlfriend that broke up with them and started dating each other. When their mother calls to discuss their latest horoscope, she insists that her Leo’s will be compatible with an Aries. When they receive their exes wedding invitation in the mail, t
Eli Easton
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this one. There is a definitely GFY element here. Theo and his blind sister, Leone, live together at college. They need a third roommate. Theo invites his economics tutor, Jamie. At first, Theo is thinking of trying to hook up Jamie and Leone. It takes quite awhile for Theo to realize that Jamie is gay and the sparks that are flying in the house are between he and Jamie, not Jamie and Leone.

The tale is sweetly written and the characters are beautifully flushed out. Theo's mom gives
Lianne
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5✨✨
Books like this remind me of how much I love a slow burn, lighthearted, fluffy romances.

"The more time and emotional dollars you invest in a relationship, the more you inspire trust that encourages the other person to spend more of their own emotional dollars. In a positive outcome, this spending will lead to more emotional wealth. Or, translated, love."

I adore the soft boy funny Theo! Jamie, on the other hand, was fine. He's not a bad character but maybe I was just expecting something diff
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
I started this off with the audio and had to return it. The narrator's performance did not do justice to these amazing MCs.

I really, really enjoyed Theo and Jamie's relationship development. Theo's cluelessness was so endearing. What I loved the most was the lack of awkwardness, even after Theo was clued in to the fact that Jamie was gay and they shared their first kiss. I have to say it's one of the best friends to lover's stories I've had the pleasure of reading.

Two reason's for 4 instead of
Alisa
Alisa loves Anyta

I was pretty confident I had my top books of the year already picked out and I was just cruising till the end of the year. I picked this up on a whim because I really enjoyed this author's book Rock. This was nothing like Rock yet every bit as good. And.....it jumped straight to my "Best of 2016" list.

Theo and his twin Leone haven't had the greatest year and to say they've been unlucky in love is an understatement. They are looking for a new roommate and Theo approaches Jaime wh
emma
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holy shit guys, this was funny and cute as fuck. I literally just spent the last three hours sitting in front of my computer with a smile on my face. Literally the only possible explanation is that reading this book replaced my personality with someone else's because I, Emma Manos, never read contemporary romance but I enjoyed this SO MUCH.

The plot is pretty much like any other fluffy romance but somehow the characters were all really cool and not overly cheesy ??? also, the main character is bi
Lorraine Lesar
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leo loves Aries and now I love them as well because all the signs of love were there.......

I'm not a patient person, so normally the smouldering slow burn doesn't work for me, but Anyta Sunday made it worked. She kept me simmering away, but I knew that boiling point was going to come and be all bubbly and hot. She didn't let me down....it was.
So why did the book work so well? For me, two things. Firstly, Leo and Jamie. Secondly, the banter, I just loved that banter (ok, technically that's 3 thin
Wendy

This was a very cute "friends to lovers" story, that was low on angst and high on the "feel good" moments.

Theo and Leone are twin leo's living together. Now normally, I would say that a horoscope sign isn't very important info to have about a character, but in this case...it really is :P

These twin Leo's are still trying to get over the hurt, of their exes running of together..

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor say what + gif

Yep, you heard me right. Theo's girlfriend Sam and Leone's boyfriend Derek, ran of together !! And that's not all fol
Ariana
Reread August 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed it yet again! This is such a fun book, with such stellar banter and so many feels! Leo loves Aries will remain firmly a 5 star read in the light and fluffy category!

Original review:

I know reviewing a book after reading a few others is never a good idea for me. But ... this one stayed with me for good reason. It is the first thing I read by Anyta Sunday and what can I say - I was totally bowled over!

Theo and Jamie are incredibly cute and lovable. Theo for his

• Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • Project Hero
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities #1)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Him (Him, #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R

Signs of Love (6 books)
  • Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)
  • Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)
  • Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love, #4)
  • Cancer Ships Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5)
  • Cancer Sweetens Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5.5)