Start by marking “Picture Me This” as Want to Read:

Picture Me This

"One snap with the shutter of my camera, and you will be mine forever," he whispered.

My name is Sam, short for Samantha. I’m regular, boring and plain. The only time I can ever relax during my time in college is in photography class, or at least… It was.

That all changed when I met my new photography teacher. He is too sexy for his own good, and his mind too twisted for wor
Published September 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Picture Me This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Picture Me This

Start your review of Picture Me This
CristiinaReads❀
Oct 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳An odd but quite interesting book to say the last, with an emotional message that attached me for sure...

➳Samantha is that one college student who goes to college just for a degree and has no determination on what her future will hold for her. She does pot, has no friends, and somehow found the lust for her photography teacher emotionally intriguing. Aiden, her photography teacher thinks the same. They both come from two different worlds that class together to bring them together as one. Th
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description

Sam is a regular, boring and plain college student that enjoys getting stoned and taking photographs. Aiden Robertson is the new photography teacher that likes his sex on the twisted and painful side.

Together these two embark on one twisted and sordid affair...

description

This book is going to be really hard for me to review. The story had the all the bones to be a really fantastic and twisted book. Unfortunately, the execution wasn't that great.

The plot needed to be WAY more fleshed out. It hooked me in
Dianne
Heat up your Fall reading! Marina Lovechild is offering 5 eCopies to 5 lucky Winners!
Intl where allowed - Click on Banner to Enter - Ends Oct 20, 2016 @11:59PM

First of, I NEED to say that I am beyond impressed with Marina Lovechild! Ms. Lovechild made a few tiny changes in Picture Me This and it has become a full-bodied tale of romance on the dark side and it is fabulous! THIS is sexy and hot romance!

NEW REVIEW:
Very dark, brooding and boldly erotic. Marina Lovechild’s Picture Me This is a tale
Rose Strong (Kljuc za knjigu Book Blog)
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
I was given this novel by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Marina is amazing at portraying characters. I really liked the way she was able to describe both Aidan and Sam (especially Sam) through their inner monologues and thoughts. She did it in a subtle but profound way. Every problem they were facing, she was able to justify by her character's traits, so every reaction seemed natural and normal.
She gave Sam and Aiden weaknesses that made them seem more real and by doing it, made me
Yamna
Thank you to the author for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

Picture Me This

To be honest, I went into this novel expecting a very different story. I thought it'd be a bit....darker. I learned a long time ago to not be ashamed of what I liked. Not because life is too short and baloney like that. But because you spend so much time pretending to like what other people like that you just rot inside and then your life just actually does become short.

Picture me this is about
Fani
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica, ow-om
UPDATE: The author has edited her book and i must say that just by a few changes "Picture Me This" has improved so much. The flow of the story is better in the new version, we have more background information on the main characters, especially Aiden, which added more depth to them and the moments they spend alone contain more than physical intimacy. I really like how now there was also an emotional connection between them and i favor the new ending more than the old one. Rating remains the sa ...more
KitReads (a.k.a. nd)

More reviews at Li'l Kit’s Reviews.

Writing: ★★
Story: ★★
Characters: ★★

Overall rating: 2 Stars

I wanted to love this book, I really did, but it just didn't hit the mark for me.

Sam is just a normal everyday college student who enjoys getting a little high and shooting pictures with her camera, mainly selfies. Between classes she likes to hide by the dumpsters and get stoned before class, which is where her photography teacher, Aiden, finds her.

Aiden is the good looking teacher that most of the girls
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Picture Me This is a book written by Marina Lovechild. This author is very new to me and I was so excited to read her book. Picture Me This was such a hot book with an awesome storyline. I loved it so much. I found myself gravitating towards the story and I was truly captivated form the first page to the last page.

Picture Me This was such a fun and exciting teacher student story. I love teacher student romances. They are my absolute favourite taboo. I quite enjoyed the storyline of this book bec
Amanda Siegrist
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating story!

This was a different kind of story for me, not one I usually read. While some parts I wouldn’t usually like, it was written in a way that captivated me. I couldn’t help but keep reading. Overall, I truly enjoyed this story.
2OCC Reviews
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
I really enjoyed this take on a student teacher romance. The characters aren't your typical people but I was drawn into the plot and had to find out what was going to happen.

The photography aspect of this book was a huge draw in for me. Seeing inside of sams head when she is think about it was truly amazing. And seeing how Aiden saw Sam, that was very interesting.

Aiden was an Interesting hero. He had qualitys that worked for him. I don't want to give too much away but his slow growing obsessio
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rec'd message reg this book from author... asking if i would like to read for honest review... i liked this sooo much, I purchased the book myself!!! This was a first time i read from this author, will NOT be my last !!! LOVED the characters, the story line, the dark erotic/thriller, and also the secrets/taboo of the story as well... the author did an awesome job of setting up not only the story, but the characters... they are definately NOT what i expected when i first started the book... Aiden ...more
Angel
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked this story. Aiden and Samantha were very easy to connect with. Both are lost and trying to find themselves.
Aiden leaves his photography career behind and becomes a photography teacher at a college. Sam is a student in his class. Sam feels her work is nothing and questions herself constantly. Both Sam and Aiden are attracted to each other and after Aiden asks her to meet him in class one evening they end up wrapped within eac
Jannin (The Booknerd Dragon)
This is a spoiler-free-is review. There were no major events in the book that were revealed in the review.

First off, I wanted to say thank you to Ms. Marina Lovechild for providing me a copy of her book in exchange of an honest review.

When she offered me this book, I got curious about the story immediately. Because, to those some of you who don’t know, I really love teacher-student romance. (So if there are books that has teacher and student affair there, feel free to send it to me if you wa
Jessica
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read from this author. And I can say that she has been added to my list. I love the way she wrote this book. I couldn’t put this book down. I needed up reading it in one sitting (which is how you now I truly enjoyed a book). In this book you have Sam a college student that is anti-social. And Aiden who is Sam’s photography teacher. While Sam was trying to relax one day Aiden happens upon her behind a dumpster. While there Aiden doesn’t like that Sam was the one ...more
Mindy Bigham
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Samantha is a college student. She is pretty plain and boring. The only time she feels relaxed is when she is smoking pot or in photography class. That is until she meets the new teacher.

Samantha tries to impress her teacher but can never seem to make him like anything that she does. That is until she starts taking pictures of herself. She wants him to see the real her. However falling in love with him was not part of th
Anarchy
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Picture Me This – Marina Lovechild – Review
My overall rating for this book is 3 stars.
Love rating – 3 Stars
Heat – A very strong 4 stars it was scorching hot!

“One snap with the shutter of my camera, and you will be mine forever,” he whispered.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received from author for an honest review

This is going to be an awkward one for me to reviews, as though I didn't love it, I didn't hate it either.

There are the bones of a really great story here, but at times the execution felt a bit clunky.

I liked our leading lady Sam, and could feel her disconnection from people around her, her class mates, her dorm mates.

And Aiden - well, I wanted to love him, but I felt more time than not frustrated with him. The way he kept pulling Sam in to push her
Alyssa
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
So on a scale of 1-5: I would give the plot a 2, but I would give the hot sex-scenes a 4 (which is how I came down to 3 stars). I usually do not read books like this. I don't really know why, it's not that I don't enjoy reading erotic novels I just never get around to reading them. And I think this review will explain why.

I love characters and stories, and I love character development and interesting plots with twists and things I did not expect. But I have not come across any erotic novels tha
Caity
Oct 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Rating: 3.2/5

Switching between the POV's of Sam, a college student who strives to become a photographer and gets high on a regular basis to Aiden, a famous photographer who, wanting to escape his agency, decides to stop taking pictures and try out teaching a college photography course. When these two collide, their paths gradually become more and more entwined, taking you on a sexy, dark journey.

I haven't read an erotica-romance novel in quite a while, let alone a teacher/ student relationship s
Amber at WickedGoodReads
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, invites
Light on plot, but super heavy on the erotic scenes - Picture Me This is the first book I have read by Marina Lovechild. Aiden (a professional photographer/teacher) and Sam (his student) embark on a game where the end result is quite frankly some of the hottest sex scenes I have read in a book of this length. WOOHOO! They are very descriptive and very, very frequent - showing up every page or two throughout the length of the book. I was extremely pleased with the heat level of the story.
As for t
Biate
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it

Let me start by saying I love student-teacher books. So when I came across this one and the author provided me with a copy I was doing a happy dance.
I mean come on a hot photographer teacher and his student, that sounds interesting. And it was. But not in the way I thought it would be.

I loved this book and didn't like it at the same time.
The characters were different, both with a dark and twisty side and they fit together. But the story itself didn't do much for me. I liked the switch between
Marybeth
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

I thought this book was okay, although it is not what I usually read . I liked the characters but didn't really like the language that much although I was able to ignore it. I think I would like to try this genre when I am older but I was glad that I was able to branch out and read from a genre that I have never read from before. I would definitely recommend it to those that love adult romance and don't mind the theme and l
Marie
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: friends
Recommended to Marie by: Marina Lovechild
I love Student/Teacher romance! I love dark erotic romances!!!! Put the two together and you get this awesome book by Marina Lovechild!!!!!

Sam and Aiden's relationship is dark and complicated. They both want to be loved and accepted. They try and resist each other! Aiden comes to teach at the college to get a fresh start and Sam just wants someone to see her.

Their encounters are raw, down right dirty, and they give each other pain and pleasure. I loved this book and have read it twice already.
Thorn
Dec 20, 2016
Tanya
Oct 22, 2016
Marina Lovechild
Sep 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Kim
Judi
C.  (Christy)
Oct 13, 2016
Marina is an avid book-reader and writer who is no stranger to fantasy in all its forms. Her favorite part of writing is coming up with smart heroines and hot hunks with a dab of personality. Intermingling them just makes it better, as well as sexier.

She just finished up her second Erotic Story "Picture Me This"; a hot new title about a photography teacher that just can’t seem to stop getting into

News & Interviews