Start by marking “Here's to Now (Here's To, #3)” as Want to Read:
Here's to Now (Here's To, #3)

Here's to Now (Here's To #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  228 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
VEGAS WEDDING WITH A TWIST...

My life is full of regrets. I've screwed up more times than I can count, but I've spent the past several years atoning for my wrongdoings. I'm finally in a good place, ready to move on and step into the role waiting for me.

Then Haley Kamden comes crashing into my life, throwing me yet another curveball. Our relationship is one misadventure afte
Published November 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Here's to Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here's to Now

D.B.
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have a soft spot when it comes to Gaige. I love him so hard. There are days when I begged Teagan for his story, (BEGGED I tell you!) but he was being a stubborn s.o.b. It turns out I'm glad he was so stubborn. His story was worth the wait. He needed time to tell it.

Teagan's writing has grown leaps and bounds. I'm so incredibly proud of her. Not only did we have to wait for Gaige to talk but we had to wait for her to be ready to write him. His story isn't an easy one. Haley's story isn't easy
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gaige Addams is living a life filled with regrets. He's held on to grudges, can't get past deep self loathing, and keeps all of this from his best friends. Not to mention, he can't quite keep from shooting himself in the foot time after time, while carrying all of the heavy baggage. The night he meets Haley is the night his life is shaken up. For the first time, he has something that he does for himself, when he spends his time with her. Their friendship takes off, but it's another secret, so wh ...more
Susan
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I've enjoyed the books in this series, but this one was my favorite.

It follows Gaige, who is struggling to move past mistakes that he's made in the past (and some of them were awful), and Haley, who has had her share of mistakes in the past too.

I loved the way their relationship blossomed over time before it evolved into more. And while they (mainly Gaige) has kept secrets from her, they work through their issues. The evolution of Gaige from his childhood and the maturity that he gain
Tami
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride

These books just get better and better. There for a minute I wasn’t so sure but in the end I loved this book. I loved the slow build relationship, the strangers...err acquaintances to friends to more.
Christine C
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I don't leave my self-respect at the door to get in a girl's underwear. I bring it with me to get into her heart."

Yes. So much yes.

While all 3 books in this series are stand-alone books, they are about the same group of friends so we've gotten to know Gaige a little bit already. I say a little bit, because while reading this one we realize that he has so much more going on that we could imagine. Gaige and Haley (who we also know from the previous books) meet at the bar one night and since Haley
Tiffany Willams
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing

"To have someone look at me differently in a good way. This friendship with Haley allows me that."

Oh my Gaige!!!

I've been so excited for this story!
Teagan went above and beyond my expectations!

This book pulled so many of my heartstrings.
Gaige and Haley each have such complex backstorys, but they somehow mesh into a beautiful love story.

"You truly are something else, Haley."
"A good something?"
"A good something."

What started out as an unlikely friendship, slowly morphed into a bond that only lov
Shauna Lyons
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was going to wait until it was closer to release but I decided what the heck. First let me say I love Gaige. I have been waiting for his story for what seems forever but his was worth the wait. Gaige was unexpected and complex but simple at the same time. He was everything you look for in a guy. He was mysterious, quiet but has a huge heart.

How Haley and Gaige began on their journey made me smile and laugh. I love how Gaige opened himself up to Haley and how Gaige was able to pull back Haley'
Renee at Book Happiness
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review..

First I have to say WOW!! Gaige and Haley were awesome together. This is the first book I have read by this author and I just have to say how the heck did I miss this author and this series.. I will definitely be going back and reading the other books as soon as possible..

I was hooked from page one until the very end and oh what an ending..

This book for me came out of nowhere and hooked me right in the heart!! Such a beautiful and wonderful story...

I can
Dawn
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Teagan has done it again with her one-liners
Here's to Now is her 3rd novel but fourth book in the series.. she also has a novella published and this is by far her best work yet!
Although I am partial to Tucker, Gaige's story is captivating and a page turner with a few surprises along the way. It's funny and heartfelt.. a must-read!
Can't wait for her next book!
Brina (5171MilesBooks)

Read full review here: https://5171milesbookblog.wordpress.com/

I know what you are thinking right now after reading the blurb: "Not another book in which two characters get drunk in Vegas, get married in front of Elvis, only to wake up the next morning, regretting their decision and demanding an annulment." I had similar thoughts before diving into the story because it sounds so cliché. But let me ease your concerns right now: the focus in this book is not on the wedding. Yes, it is a p
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

A story of growth, of opening up, of finding purpose. Haley and Gaige meet at the bar and fall into an easy, albeit odd, relationship. The learn that they have someone else to lean on. As they spend more time with one another their friendship grows. Do they have a chance to be more or will the things they hide break them apart?
I enjoyed the easy friendship between Gaige and Haley. I felt like even though it was a little strange, it seemed realistic and just fit. There was a natural flow that I a
Brandi
Shelves: teagan-hunter
Gaige and Haley were a wrecking ball (queue Miley) Their lives were destructive and you'd think they would learn from their mistakes.

Gaige led a tough life made entirely of bad decisions. Of course these were decisions started by an angry 16 year old and bled into his adult life. He tried he really did. Haley is s firecracker with secrets of her own. She's a force with a smart mouth. Yet who is the real Haley? One night Haley shows up at a bar where he's trying to unwind from his day. On a whim
Erin
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Out of all the books in the series, this one was the best.

It's told in Gaige's POV only and the reader sees that he has really struggled his whole life. I feel for the guy and all he is trying to over come to be with his siblings. The book is broken up into three parts (part one is the best) and this is how Gaige reveals his secrets Haley.

Overall, I'm not sure I would read books from this author again.. The female characters were weak and whiny. The guys a little better but still not enough
C L A I R E
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. This was better than my attempt at reading book 2 in this series which I couldn’t even get through the first third.

I’m having a hard time writing a review, because I started losing interest toward the end. I just got tired of all of the miscommunication between Gaige and Haley. It still didn’t feel like it was fully resolved but at least there was a HEA?

At least I can see how much the author has grown from this to her latest release (answer: a lot).
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
Two words. Heartbreakingly beautiful.
This series was amazing, I love how real all of these books were. The struggles and the not so easy roads that had to be taken to get to their happy endings made these stories simply amazing. The fact that they weren’t all sunshine and rainbows is what makes me love them even more. Teagan has definitely become a new favorite author of mine!
Barbieeee♥
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, heartfelt
YES!!! I knew this book would be the best among the three. Aw. *fist bumps Hudson and Tuck* Don’t be jealous, you two. I love you both, too. And your girls. But Gaige’s story moved me the most. Just the right amount of romance, drama and fun ♥
Stefanie
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Redeemed

I loved getting Gaige's story. The friendship was amazing. This is my favorite out of the series so far. I laughed out loud when they were in the kitchen. Great book, fantastic characters, wonderful friendships. Please Teagan write more books with the characters.
Ashley N Stephens
I Loved this Series!!!

I am sad that I'm done with this series, I loved it so much. Gaige and Haley's story wasn't at all what I was expecting, it was so much more. Their love was inspiring. Here's to hoping there is a Perry and Dallas book in the future!
Megan
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Gaige. I love Teagan's characters without exception, but Gaige is one of my favorites. This book was an easy, really great read.
Archer
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Richey
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book

Haley meets gage in a bar but they both hold secrets to their past will that hurt their future too.
Tina
Oct 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
And
Kristann Monaghan
Here's to Now is the latest by Teagan Hunter and is by far her best book to date. This is Gaige's story. Quiet, dark, brooding Gaige. I could not wait to get my hands on this and I was not disappointed. Teagan stays true to her world she has created but this book? This book is dirty, gritty and handles hard subjects that she has not touched before. In one word: AMAZING.

Teagan Hunter's writing style is such a joy to read. It is crafted in such a way that you really feel like her characters are yo
Kelly Chandler (Krebill)
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Here’s to Now by Teagan Hunter (Book Review) - More detailed review coming to kellybookblog.com soon!

5 of 5

This is Gaige’s story. (YAY!)

Gaige is the sexy, “bad boy” and has been a bit of a mystery in the past “Here's to…” books. I knew that there was going to be a deep and emotional story behind him and I was right! Without giving too much away, Gaige is a very complex and REAL guy. He has everyday issues and some not so everyday issues that he has to deal with - who doesn't!? His backstory is
Vickie Sarmina
Nov 19, 2016 rated it liked it
If you like a sweet romance with some intrigue woven in as well as some steamy scenes, then this book is for you.

Gaige, a real hunk of a man, with many different sides to him, and Haley, who wants to control her own life, get together on a night of too much alcohol. Then they both realize that they are destined to be together, even through all kinds of struggles and challenges. Gaige has some secrets that he hasn't shared with Haley that could cause some repercussions to their relationship.

What
Nadia
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know where to even begin. This author's writing has grown immensely since her debut book, her writing has really gotten better.

I am absolutely in love, IN LOVE with Gaige Adams, I really liked him when we were introduced to him in the first book, there was this air of mystery around him and I wanted to know him and all of his deepest and darkest secret. What I was not expecting was, how I would relate so much to him, his past, his decision and the guilt, man do I get him and the guilt pa
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Here’s to Now series, and the first one which I have read. I was not disappointed, and I will be 1-clicking the others ASAP.
This is the story of quiet, mysterious, huge hearted, complex, Gaige, and sweet, quirky, determined, Haley. These two have a great chemistry between them. Will these two broken souls be able to overcome their pasts and heal each other?? You really need to read this for yourself to find out, you will be disappointed if you don’t!
Teagan has a uni
Vodkamelie
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, arc, kindle
Here's to Now is so hard for me to rate. I'm going to have to go with a 3.5 stars.
I loved the writing, I loved the plot and twists and I loved Gaige.
But there was too much back and forth between the characters, too many secrets making it drag a bit. Haley was a bit hard to love too. I felt like she was mostly childish but at the same time she was super mature about Gaige's past which makes it even more confusing.
I don't know, I have a lot of mixed feelings and I feel a bit sorry that they are
Arica Shupe
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
HERE'S TO NOW
By Teagan Hunter

Here's to Now is the third book in the Here's To series. This is a sweet book that really helps you see that even though you make some major mistakes in life you can really change and have the love and friendship of a lifetime. Gaige a man trying to escape the mistakes he made as a teen and Haley a young woman who has had issues of her own. The two form a bond that is heartwarming and so encouraging. Although this book can get long at times it's a wonderful book that
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 8-year-old Miniature Pinscher. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never sa ...more
More about Teagan Hunter

Here's To (3 books)
  • Here's to Tomorrow (Here's To, #1)
  • Here's to Yesterday (Here's To, #2)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)