Start by marking “Redemption (The Satyr's Curse #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (The Satyr's Curse #3)

Redemption (The Satyr's Curse #3)

Since returning from Fairview Plantation, Jazzmyn Livaudais has noticed strange occurrences in her Garden District home. She attributes the ghostly happenings to Julian Devereau.
Trapped in a world between death and life, Julian waits. Jazzmyn is torn between her feelings for him, and her impending nuptials to her temperamental chef, Kyle Baker.
But before she can consider
Paperback, first, 232 pages
Published October 24th 2016 by Weba Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption (The Satyr's Curse #3)
Kathy Rouchelle
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well I have never read a book that has had me feeling nervous the entire time I was reading the book. I knew something was going to happen, but I just couldn't figure out what it was...until it happened! This is a great paranormal read with an intriguing story line and wonderfully written, wonderfully funny, mysterious, and quirky characters (as are most people who practice voodoo..lol). And of course there is Julian. What will become of Julian? Will Julian be able to come back and leave the cur ...more
Roxs Reads
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books blog.

This book had me on edge throughout – it has several twists and kept me guessing, thus it has earned 5 stars! As we have learned in the previous two books, anything can happen in New Orleans surrounded by the mist of voodoo. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about all of the ancestors of the Livaudais and Devereau families and was very intrigued about the ghosts wandering the halls of Jazzmyn’s mansion. I could totally feel something was up and somet
Sandy S
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 24, 2016

But before she can consider Julian’s fate, she must deal with a detective eager to solve the horr
Katie Harder-schauer
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My review will be posted here closer to release date and after it goes live on my blog. I'm working on writing it now. I will say that I am both happy and sad that this is not the last book in the series. Make of that what you will. ...more
Kristin Dutt
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Strongly recommend to read this in order and start from THE SATYR’S CURSE to fully enjoy the book. In this installment we have Jazzmyn and Julian back together so now it's time to get Julian to the present. Then we have Kyle which I kinda don't care for so not rooting for him lol. This truly has been a great series so far of fated lovers and then the little girl Jackie who needs to fit in somewhere in this series. Heck can we do with offing Kyle in a accident in the next one ; )

This novel has s
Barbara
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW... if you are like me and love paranormals, this book/series is for you. The book kept me on the edge of my seat the entire way. Suspenseful, mysterious, with of course Ms. Weis's touch for writing unique characters and humor. The book is wonderfully written and it's one of the few I've read of late that I couldn't guess what was fixing to happen or how it would ending. I don't do spoilers so my review may seem a little lacking but trust me when I say, you do not want this book spoiled for y ...more
Angela
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This new installment of Alexandrea Weis is just as good as the two before it. This one picks up right where Book 2 left off, so if you haven’t read the previous ones, shame on you, go read them. Julian makes me sad, I just want to cuddle him and make him feel better. Then again, maybe it is just because he is hot. I’m ok with that. There will be more after this one, so if you expect this one to wrap it up, think again. As always, love the writing and the story.
Heather
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this whole series. One of my all time favorites. You don't know if you should love or hate Julian. Can't wait to see how it all ends! ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Jazzmyn “Jazz” Livaudais seems to be having second thoughts. Julian Devereau is a man whose past can be read in The Satyr’s Curse and The Reckoning. The book may be fine as a standalone but you may end up with questions that only reading the first two books can answer. Kyle Baker is also a man that Jazz has history with. Her life with these two men isn’t an easy one.

This author does a good job at building the mystery that surrounds Julian and the suspense of what Jazzmyn is going to do. There ar
Colleen Marie
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this third book! I went back and reread books 1 and 2 in order to refresh my mind on the story-line. I'd actually given up hope long ago on this third book only to come across it last week. Imagine how thrilled I was!

Loved Julian, and all the very eerie voodoo stuff. Loved Ms. Helen. Loved baby Jackie. Loved the bravery and determination that Jazz showed in helping her Satyr-man find his way back.

Towards the end I realized this story couldn't be over in this third book and saw the author
Wendy Fisher
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am the last person I'd expect to read a paranormal book, but boy am I glad I've read this series. He's a satyr, he's a man, he's a vision, he's a....oops not going to spoil it! There's mystery, there's suspense, there is a whole lotta good reading wrapped up in this book. Nothing seems predictable. What will happen between Jazz and Julien? Will they have a HEA? Where's Kyle? Such a great read! You'll love the characters, you'll love the what the heck is going to happen next feeling and you'll ...more
Maria Itliong
Michael Chance
Jacklynn Sizemore
Debbie Icebergsewell
Sep 24, 2016
Alexandrea Weis is an advanced practice registered nurse who was born and raised in New Orleans. Having been brought up in the motion picture industry, she learned to tell stories from a different perspective and began writing at the age of eight. Infusing the rich tapestry of her hometown into her award-winning novels, she believes that creating vivid characters makes a story moving and memorable ...more

News & Interviews