Start by marking “Schooled by a Senior” as Want to Read:
Schooled by a Senior

Schooled by a Senior

Aut Banks is a brilliant bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.

Mrs. Macmillan is a substitute teacher way in over her head.

When they're forced to work together, the sexual tension is off the charts.

Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?

***
Schooled by a Senior is a hot novella that was cre
Published January 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Schooled by a Senior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Schooled by a Senior

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

If you are enjoying forbidden reads and you are looking for a short novella to read between two full length novels, then maybe you will want to try this one. 'Schooled by a Senior' was fast-paced, sexy, with an interesting story-line and a well done plot and it was originally released last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust.

“She comes alive at my touch and that’s heroin to my ego. I’m high on her need for me.”

Author

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Schooled by a Senior (stand-alone novella). Student corrupts his teacher with dirty-talking, spankings & kinky sex then goes on to be her hero!

“I grin at her and wink. “Good girl. Now get on the bed and let me taste myself on your pussy.”

Schooled by a Senior (stand-alone) opens up to 19-year old high school senior Author Banks, Aut setting out to seduce his new teacher Maise Macmillan, Maze. Dirty-talking, forbidden kisses, spankings, public sex with risk of discovery evolves whe
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Let me start out by saying that K. Webster is one of my favorite authors. The woman is a genius in my eyes. As a reviewer or a blogger there will be times when a book comes along by one of your favorite authors that you just don’t love. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have to be honest and say that this was one of those times for me.

This is mostly a case of this novella just not being for me than it is a 3 star read. I think my personal preferences got in the way of me truly loving this story
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo Schooled1_zpsjbk9eyy5.jpg

SCHOOLED BY A SENIOR was originally released back in October of last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust. I’m not a huge fan of anthologies and I’m sure there are tons of readers like me, and that’s why K. Webster probably decided to release this as a standalone so that her fans could get the chance to read it.

This is one seriously naughty little erotica novella that
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 30, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Elle
4* dream came true STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance
Every teenager fantasizes about fucking their hot teacher. I never had a teacher worth fucking until yesterday. And I will fuck her.

I read this as a novella; not part of anthology. Really didn't expect to be sooo good. K Webster never ceased to amaze me with her wicked story. Of course this one isn't your average student-teacher love story. It was more than that and I'm shocked.

Author Banks really hate his name. People called him Aut. He li
Shannon Moore
Dec 29, 2016 Shannon Moore rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Who doesn't like a little forbidden romance, am I right? In Schooled by a Senior, we get just that: senior in high school, Aut is charming, a leader and knows what he wants when he sees it. However what he decided he wants is Maise, his substitute teacher who also happens to be married.

Something different about this story as opposed to other student/teacher romances out there is that both of the main characters knew the entire time who the other was. It was known that Aut is a student, that he'
Paige
Dec 27, 2016 Paige rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Hot for Teacher" Stars

Aut rules the school. He's large -in more ways than one ;) - and he takes nothing from no one. He's also smart, cocky and angry. Being left behind by his father left him jaded and angry. Maise is the new substitute teacher. She's young, not well versed in the subject matter but on a mission nonetheless. Yet her first day throws her for a loop before she even enters the school building. Aut sees her and endeavors to prove his reign over the school and all the people in
Jen
Jan 17, 2017 Jen rated it liked it
So, the teacher/student trope is one that I am usually leery about because it pushes me out of my comfort zone. But this was K Webster, so I already knew I was going to have my comfort zone tested. After reading this I can say that nothing happened until after the student was eighteen, so no worries there.

Author "Aut" Banks is the big man in school. He's wanted by all and uses those who let him, but never commits to anyone. He and his mother have been living nicely off of the money his birth fa
Sophia Triad
It was okay I suppose but I had a few issues with the story:

-The main male character is just a prat with daddy issues. I was not really convinced about the strength of his character and the cleverness of his decisions.
-The main female character is weak with zero personality and zero self respect.
-How can someone be a literature teacher when she prefers baking cakes to reading books?

Other than these issues, the sex is hot.
Lots of dirty talking and smuttiness.

There is a nice HEA, but seriously t
L.J. Shen
Sep 13, 2016 L.J. Shen rated it it was amazing
Read it.
Loved it.
Author is mine.
Bye.
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 13, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it really liked it
Oh Em Gee!! Aut was such a naughty little boy!!

Author Banks lives a life of privilege thanks to the hush money his father pays to his mother. He has no idea who his father is but hates him with unchecked fervor. He doesn't even know the man's name, but his anger grows as he watches his mom become a shell of her former self. He's sexy, handsome, intelligent, and at the ripe old age of 18, somehow he's all man. When he sets his sights to conquer his hot new AP English teacher, Mrs. Macmillan has n
Rachel Anne
Short and fun. Some steamy scenes. It wasn't anything deep and it definitely wasn't like anything else I've read by her, not that I expected it to be.

So yeah a short, fun read.
3 stars
Amazon KU
Charleigh Rose
Sep 22, 2016 Charleigh Rose rated it it was amazing
OMFG Can K Webster write!!!

For realz this woman is one of the best in the friggin' business!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Schooled by a Senior by K Webster
3 stars!!!

Schooled by a Senior is a novella that first appeared in the Hot for Teacher Anthology and has now been released on its own. This is a student/teacher, hot and steamy short story that epitomises the forbidden in more ways than one.

Author Banks is a popular kid in school and when one of his favourite teachers is temporarily replaced by the meek and timid Maise he
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: January 9, 2017
Genre: Forbidden Romance Novella

This is a SEXY and forbidden read! I love how K. Webster was able to turn this story into a novella, even though it reads like a full length book because everything develops at a great pace. WOW. It's been quite a while since I have read a novel like this - one that is totally forbidden and filled with undeniable sexual chemistry that made me blush- and I am so glad I did! Now I remember why I enjoy reading these naughty stories...
A_Ryan
DNF @ 50%. No Rating.

What's it about? Student seduces his teacher.

The best bits: Gets straight to it. Interestingly told from both points of view.

The worst bits: Its absolutely ridiculous.

Recommended for: Lovers of short, quick, forbidden love, hot-for-teacher, erotica fiction.
Jessica Alcazar
Well this was all kinds of delicious forbidden hotness ..... get to one-licking at once! One-clicking! I mean one-clicking!! ;) LOL (no seriously, it's short, sweet, smutty and just yummie all around #trust)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 07, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
Oh K. Webster knows her dirty, sexy stuff, but besides that, leave it to her to sneak in there a "Well I didn't see that coming". seriously, how she managed to do that in such a short story is beyond me but she's K. Aut was sexy as hell with a dirty mouth. Reading this made me wish it was longer, but nevertheless, it was a great little read.

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Alison
Flo Grugel
Jan 09, 2017 Flo Grugel rated it liked it
short and steamy, but that kid was a cocky bastard!
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
Jan 07, 2017 Di - Twisted Book Reviews rated it really liked it
A quick read filled with funny, sexy, taboo deliciousness!

"A woman like her doesn’t stand a chance. I will devour and decimate every silky inch of her tight body. If she gives me an inch, I’m going to take that motherfucking mile."

I heard taboo, student/ teacher written by K. Webster. I was on this like cheese on tacos. This isn't a complicated scenario, it's straight to the point, major hard on. The warning says this. For being a shorter story, I still had a visual of the senior that rocked m
Nazanin
Jan 10, 2017 Nazanin rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2017
Well, let me start this way; I really love K. Webster's books but this one? Nah. It isn't as well as her other works. It's missing something. I don't know, maybe lack of excitement!!
AnessaRenee Reviews
Sep 13, 2016 AnessaRenee Reviews rated it it was amazing
The more I read from K Webster the more I truly believe there isn't an idea that she can't write about and beautifully pull off. The bad boy senior who is bursting out of his seat and has the looks of a God shouldn't be allowed in the halls of a high school. A substitute who has no will power against said God is in for the ride of her life. Will these two stay professional? When secrets come out and things get crazy will they make it? Let me tell you as always Webster throws in her signature twi ...more
Jan
Jan 08, 2017 Jan rated it really liked it
4 Dirty mouth stars

Schooled by a senior is one hot,sexy taboo read.

Author or Aut is the kind of guy who says exactly what he thinks and his first meeting with substitute teacher Maize is anything but pure thoughts.

A quick read but holds exactly just the right content told in dual pov's, an abused wife,a horny guy, a fun hot and interesting plot with a slight twist, insta lust then love leading to a hea.

An enjoyable hot with a capital H quick read by K Webster.

Aut's is mature for his age bei
Lisa  Hershaw
Jan 09, 2017 Lisa Hershaw rated it really liked it
4.5

Taboo has ever felt so good.

Aut is the cocky boy who rules the class where his favourite teacher works until she's replaced with young hot substitute teacher Maise Macmillan so when he's forced to help her out the attraction is too hot to deny, for both them.

It should be oh so wrong, but it's so right. Aut has a dirty filthy mouth and knows how to use it to his advantage with Mrs. MacMillan. Will they be able to get away with their illicit affair without getting caught.

Even though this is a n
Kate (KnSBA)
Jan 13, 2017 Kate (KnSBA) rated it it was amazing
No kidding, this novella is hot.
Filthy hot.
Taboo hot.
Sick hot.

I appreciated the 180 of the older guy teacher - younger girl student genre of norm as in this read the younger guy is the student & the older woman the teacher.

To be honest, while Aut may have been younger in years, he was much "older" than Maise in almost every other way.

I think it was this fact that allowed me to just park my brain at the door and go along for the ride with this sexy short adventure for a few hrs.
Janey
Jan 12, 2017 Janey rated it it was ok
This wasn’t quite what I was expecting. It wasn’t full of the sordid grit I anticipated, and because of that, this authors usual wonderful narrative missed the mark for me.

It was a short burst, after all, and that may just not be enough to showcase Ms Webster’s talents.
Mia (Mia's Book Blog)
Jan 11, 2017 Mia (Mia's Book Blog) rated it it was amazing
description
I will keep this short and sweet. All I can say for this book, is that it was so freaking sexy. Every freaking second was so freaking sexy. K Webster never disappoints. This is just the perfect read before diving K Webster's dark world. I recommend this to everyone who loves short and sexy book.

description

Aut is a perfect bad boy, he rules the school, he's also smart and cocky but being left by his biological father left him jaded and angry at the world. He also has a thing for his new substitute teacher M
Liz
Jan 10, 2017 Liz rated it it was ok
How do i get myself in these situations, again?!? Starting a book and knowing from the start how everything will end for me!!!

It's more likely me and not the book!!
But i am kinda more than sick to read about these young bad boys who own a whole school and everyone falls at their feet! I mean, common!! Isn't there a single person with enough backbone?
And the women?? JESUS!
(view spoiler)
Richelle Robinson
Jan 17, 2017 Richelle Robinson rated it really liked it

I love me a good student/teacher romance and this novella didn't disappoint. Author which is pronounced as Arthur is the student and Maisie is the teacher. There is a instant attraction between them from the first time they meet. After some teasing and some denial they act on their attraction and those scenes were hot!! There is a twist in the story that I figured out by the third chapter. I did have one issue with the
book and it was not knowing how the mom felt about the situation. It would hav
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...