Start by marking “Schooled by a Senior” as Want to Read:
Schooled by a Senior

Schooled by a Senior

Aut Banks is a brilliant bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.

Mrs. Macmillan is a substitute teacher way in over her head.

When they're forced to work together, the sexual tension is off the charts.

Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?

***
Schooled by a Senior is a hot novella that was cre
Published January 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Schooled by a Senior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Schooled by a Senior

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

If you are enjoying forbidden reads and you are looking for a short novella to read between two full length novels, then maybe you will want to try this one. 'Schooled by a Senior' was fast-paced, sexy, with an interesting story-line and a well done plot and it was originally released last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust.

“She comes alive at my touch and that’s heroin to my ego. I’m high on her need for me.”

Author

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Let me start out by saying that K. Webster is one of my favorite authors. The woman is a genius in my eyes. As a reviewer or a blogger there will be times when a book comes along by one of your favorite authors that you just don’t love. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have to be honest and say that this was one of those times for me.

This is mostly a case of this novella just not being for me than it is a 3 star read. I think my personal preferences got in the way of me truly loving this story
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo Schooled1_zpsjbk9eyy5.jpg

SCHOOLED BY A SENIOR was originally released back in October of last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust. I’m not a huge fan of anthologies and I’m sure there are tons of readers like me, and that’s why K. Webster probably decided to release this as a standalone so that her fans could get the chance to read it.

This is one seriously naughty little erotica novella that
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 30, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Elle
4* dream came true STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance
Every teenager fantasizes about fucking their hot teacher. I never had a teacher worth fucking until yesterday. And I will fuck her.

I read this as a novella; not part of anthology. Really didn't expect to be sooo good. K Webster never ceased to amaze me with her wicked story. Of course this one isn't your average student-teacher love story. It was more than that and I'm shocked.

Author Banks really hate his name. People called him Aut. He li
Shannon Moore
Dec 29, 2016 Shannon Moore rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Who doesn't like a little forbidden romance, am I right? In Schooled by a Senior, we get just that: senior in high school, Aut is charming, a leader and knows what he wants when he sees it. However what he decided he wants is Maise, his substitute teacher who also happens to be married.

Something different about this story as opposed to other student/teacher romances out there is that both of the main characters knew the entire time who the other was. It was known that Aut is a student, that he'
Jen
Jan 17, 2017 Jen rated it liked it
So, the teacher/student trope is one that I am usually leery about because it pushes me out of my comfort zone. But this was K Webster, so I already knew I was going to have my comfort zone tested. After reading this I can say that nothing happened until after the student was eighteen, so no worries there.

Author "Aut" Banks is the big man in school. He's wanted by all and uses those who let him, but never commits to anyone. He and his mother have been living nicely off of the money his birth fa
L.J. Shen
Sep 13, 2016 L.J. Shen rated it it was amazing
Read it.
Loved it.
Author is mine.
Bye.
Sophia Triad
It was okay I suppose but I had a few issues with the story:

-The main male character is just a prat with daddy issues. I was not really convinced about the strength of his character and the cleverness of his decisions.
-The main female character is weak with zero personality and zero self respect.
-How can someone be a literature teacher when she prefers baking cakes to reading books?

Other than these issues, the sex is hot.
Lots of dirty talking and smuttiness.

There is a nice HEA, but seriously t
Natalie "The Biblioholic"
Jan 13, 2017 Natalie "The Biblioholic" rated it really liked it
Oh Em Gee!! Aut was such a naughty little boy!!

Author Banks lives a life of privilege thanks to the hush money his father pays to his mother. He has no idea who his father is but hates him with unchecked fervor. He doesn't even know the man's name, but his anger grows as he watches his mom become a shell of her former self. He's sexy, handsome, intelligent, and at the ripe old age of 18, somehow he's all man. When he sets his sights to conquer his hot new AP English teacher, Mrs. Macmillan has n
Rachel Anne
Short and fun. Some steamy scenes. It wasn't anything deep and it definitely wasn't like anything else I've read by her, not that I expected it to be.

So yeah a short, fun read.
3 stars
Amazon KU
Charleigh Rose
Sep 22, 2016 Charleigh Rose rated it it was amazing
OMFG Can K Webster write!!!

For realz this woman is one of the best in the friggin' business!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Schooled by a Senior by K Webster
3 stars!!!

Schooled by a Senior is a novella that first appeared in the Hot for Teacher Anthology and has now been released on its own. This is a student/teacher, hot and steamy short story that epitomises the forbidden in more ways than one.

Author Banks is a popular kid in school and when one of his favourite teachers is temporarily replaced by the meek and timid Maise he
A_Ryan
DNF @ 50%. No Rating.

What's it about? Student seduces his teacher.

The best bits: Gets straight to it. Interestingly told from both points of view.

The worst bits: Its absolutely ridiculous.

Recommended for: Lovers of short, quick, forbidden love, hot-for-teacher, erotica fiction.
Jessica Alcazar
Well this was all kinds of delicious forbidden hotness ..... get to one-licking at once! One-clicking! I mean one-clicking!! ;) LOL (no seriously, it's short, sweet, smutty and just yummie all around #trust)
Flo Grugel
Jan 09, 2017 Flo Grugel rated it liked it
short and steamy, but that kid was a cocky bastard!
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
Jan 07, 2017 Di - Twisted Book Reviews rated it really liked it
A quick read filled with funny, sexy, taboo deliciousness!

"A woman like her doesn’t stand a chance. I will devour and decimate every silky inch of her tight body. If she gives me an inch, I’m going to take that motherfucking mile."

I heard taboo, student/ teacher written by K. Webster. I was on this like cheese on tacos. This isn't a complicated scenario, it's straight to the point, major hard on. The warning says this. For being a shorter story, I still had a visual of the senior that rocked m
Richelle Robinson
Jan 17, 2017 Richelle Robinson rated it really liked it

I love me a good student/teacher romance and this novella didn't disappoint. Author which is pronounced as Arthur is the student and Maisie is the teacher. There is a instant attraction between them from the first time they meet. After some teasing and some denial they act on their attraction and those scenes were hot!! There is a twist in the story that I figured out by the third chapter. I did have one issue with the
book and it was not knowing how the mom felt about the situation. It would hav
Kate (KnSBA)
Jan 13, 2017 Kate (KnSBA) rated it it was amazing
No kidding, this novella is hot.
Filthy hot.
Taboo hot.
Sick hot.

I appreciated the 180 of the older guy teacher - younger girl student genre of norm as in this read the younger guy is the student & the older woman the teacher.

To be honest, while Aut may have been younger in years, he was much "older" than Maise in almost every other way.

I think it was this fact that allowed me to just park my brain at the door and go along for the ride with this sexy short adventure for a few hrs.
Lisa  Hershaw
Jan 09, 2017 Lisa Hershaw rated it really liked it
4.5

Taboo has ever felt so good.

Aut is the cocky boy who rules the class where his favourite teacher works until she's replaced with young hot substitute teacher Maise Macmillan so when he's forced to help her out the attraction is too hot to deny, for both them.

It should be oh so wrong, but it's so right. Aut has a dirty filthy mouth and knows how to use it to his advantage with Mrs. MacMillan. Will they be able to get away with their illicit affair without getting caught.

Even though this is a n
Janey
Jan 12, 2017 Janey rated it it was ok
This wasn’t quite what I was expecting. It wasn’t full of the sordid grit I anticipated, and because of that, this authors usual wonderful narrative missed the mark for me.

It was a short burst, after all, and that may just not be enough to showcase Ms Webster’s talents.
Jan
Jan 08, 2017 Jan rated it really liked it
4 Dirty mouth stars

Schooled by a senior is one hot,sexy taboo read.

Author or Aut is the kind of guy who says exactly what he thinks and his first meeting with substitute teacher Maize is anything but pure thoughts.

A quick read but holds exactly just the right content told in dual pov's, an abused wife,a horny guy, a fun hot and interesting plot with a slight twist, insta lust then love leading to a hea.

An enjoyable hot with a capital H quick read by K Webster.

Aut's is mature for his age bei
Nazanin
Jan 10, 2017 Nazanin rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2017
Well, let me start this way; I really love K. Webster's books but this one? Nah. It isn't as well as her other works. It's missing something. I don't know, maybe lack of excitement!!
Mia (Mia's Book Blog)
Jan 11, 2017 Mia (Mia's Book Blog) rated it it was amazing
description
I will keep this short and sweet. All I can say for this book, is that it was so freaking sexy. Every freaking second was so freaking sexy. K Webster never disappoints. This is just the perfect read before diving K Webster's dark world. I recommend this to everyone who loves short and sexy book.

description

Aut is a perfect bad boy, he rules the school, he's also smart and cocky but being left by his biological father left him jaded and angry at the world. He also has a thing for his new substitute teacher M
Debbie
Jan 11, 2017 Debbie rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Schooled by a Senior was originally released as part of the Hot For Teacher Anthology so it's a quick, sexy novella.

Aut is a gorgeous and smart high school senior. Maise is the beautiful young substitute teacher who catches his eye the moment she gets out of her car and her skirt blows up.

Aut is bossy and confident and has a dirty talking mouth. Maise is more timid and shy and has been beaten down by the man in her life. Aut brings her back to life and makes it clear he wants more.
Karen
Oct 12, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! I love how Webster writes, she just sucks you right in! I need to be schooled by OTT!

Super hot and short read! I would and do recommend all books by this author!
mells_view
Dec 29, 2016 mells_view rated it it was amazing
 photo 2B1EB27B-DE63-4AA4-A128-97AF53720137_zpsgrvgntro.jpeg
A taboo teacher/student romance that includes a hot, vulgar, and sexy alpha MC, and a timid heroine just waiting for someone to bust her out of her "turtle" shell! You'll see what I did there once you read this magical novella.

This story is pretty steamy. Once the two MC's connect it's like... fireworks and rough, dirty naughty bits. Which I really enjoyed.

Aut is rough. He isn't a sweetie pie, and he really never made me swoon. He said what he wanted, when he wanted to say it. If it offends you
Renee
Dec 30, 2016 Renee rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Aut Banks is on his way to an Ivy League college on a full ride. He's got a brilliant future ahead of him. He also a bad boy with a huge chip on his shoulder. When Mrs Macmillian walks into his AP English class as the substitute teacher, it's obvious she is in way over her head. Forced to work with Aut the sexual tension is soon off the charts. Will they keep it strictly professional? Or will the teache
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 07, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
Oh K. Webster knows her dirty, sexy stuff, but besides that, leave it to her to sneak in there a "Well I didn't see that coming". seriously, how she managed to do that in such a short story is beyond me but she's K. Aut was sexy as hell with a dirty mouth. Reading this made me wish it was longer, but nevertheless, it was a great little read.

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Alison
Lynne White
Jan 27, 2017 Lynne White rated it it was amazing
Read this super hot novella this afternoon after work. Aut and Maise are Hot with a capital H! This book was just what I needed after reading a dark story. It was a fun, sexy read!
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...