Start by marking “Schooled by a Senior” as Want to Read:
Schooled by a Senior

Schooled by a Senior

3.76  ·  Rating details ·  729 Ratings  ·  216 Reviews
Aut Banks is a brilliant bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.

Mrs. Macmillan is a substitute teacher way in over her head.

When they're forced to work together, the sexual tension is off the charts.

Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?

***
Schooled by a Senior is a hot novella that was cre
Published January 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Schooled by a Senior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Schooled by a Senior

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

If you are enjoying forbidden reads and you are looking for a short novella to read between two full length novels, then maybe you will want to try this one. 'Schooled by a Senior' was fast-paced, sexy, with an interesting story-line and a well done plot and it was originally released last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust.

“She comes alive at my touch and that’s heroin to my ego. I’m high on her need for me.”

Author

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Schooled by a Senior (stand-alone novella). Student corrupts his teacher with dirty-talking, spankings & kinky sex then goes on to be her hero!

“I grin at her and wink. “Good girl. Now get on the bed and let me taste myself on your pussy.”

Schooled by a Senior (stand-alone) opens up to 19-year old high school senior Author Banks, Aut setting out to seduce his new teacher Maise Macmillan, Maze. Dirty-talking, forbidden kisses, spankings, public sex with risk of discovery evolves whe
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Let me start out by saying that K. Webster is one of my favorite authors. The woman is a genius in my eyes. As a reviewer or a blogger there will be times when a book comes along by one of your favorite authors that you just don’t love. It sucks, but it is what it is. I have to be honest and say that this was one of those times for me.

This is mostly a case of this novella just not being for me than it is a 3 star read. I think my personal preferences got in the way of me truly loving this story
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo Schooled1_zpsjbk9eyy5.jpg

SCHOOLED BY A SENIOR was originally released back in October of last year as a part of the anthology titled, Hot For Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled With Love and Lust. I’m not a huge fan of anthologies and I’m sure there are tons of readers like me, and that’s why K. Webster probably decided to release this as a standalone so that her fans could get the chance to read it.

This is one seriously naughty little erotica novella that
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Elle
4* dream came true STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance
Every teenager fantasizes about fucking their hot teacher. I never had a teacher worth fucking until yesterday. And I will fuck her.

I read this as a novella; not part of anthology. Really didn't expect to be sooo good. K Webster never ceased to amaze me with her wicked story. Of course this one isn't your average student-teacher love story. It was more than that and I'm shocked.

Author Banks really hate his name. People called him Aut. He li
Shannon Moore
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Who doesn't like a little forbidden romance, am I right? In Schooled by a Senior, we get just that: senior in high school, Aut is charming, a leader and knows what he wants when he sees it. However what he decided he wants is Maise, his substitute teacher who also happens to be married.

Something different about this story as opposed to other student/teacher romances out there is that both of the main characters knew the entire time who the other was. It was known that Aut is a student, that he'
Paige
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Hot for Teacher" Stars

Aut rules the school. He's large -in more ways than one ;) - and he takes nothing from no one. He's also smart, cocky and angry. Being left behind by his father left him jaded and angry. Maise is the new substitute teacher. She's young, not well versed in the subject matter but on a mission nonetheless. Yet her first day throws her for a loop before she even enters the school building. Aut sees her and endeavors to prove his reign over the school and all the people in
Sophia Triad
It was okay I suppose but I had a few issues with the story:

-The main male character is just a prat with daddy issues. I was not really convinced about the strength of his character and the cleverness of his decisions.
-The main female character is weak with zero personality and zero self respect.
-How can someone be a literature teacher when she prefers baking cakes to reading books?

Other than these issues, the sex is hot.
Lots of dirty talking and smuttiness.

There is a nice HEA, but seriously t
Jen
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
So, the teacher/student trope is one that I am usually leery about because it pushes me out of my comfort zone. But this was K Webster, so I already knew I was going to have my comfort zone tested. After reading this I can say that nothing happened until after the student was eighteen, so no worries there.

Author "Aut" Banks is the big man in school. He's wanted by all and uses those who let him, but never commits to anyone. He and his mother have been living nicely off of the money his birth fa
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh Em Gee!! Aut was such a naughty little boy!!

Author Banks lives a life of privilege thanks to the hush money his father pays to his mother. He has no idea who his father is but hates him with unchecked fervor. He doesn't even know the man's name, but his anger grows as he watches his mom become a shell of her former self. He's sexy, handsome, intelligent, and at the ripe old age of 18, somehow he's all man. When he sets his sights to conquer his hot new AP English teacher, Mrs. Macmillan has n
L.J. Shen
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read it.
Loved it.
Author is mine.
Bye.
Janie
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I honestly can't believe I loved this book as much as I did. Author is crass, rude and a total douche in the beginning but when he gets together with Maise he slowly becomes a better man. He's still crude and dirty talking but better. I normally don't like books where the h is so much older (10 years) but I really loved Maise too. Author was just who she needed. It has an awesome epilogue too. For those that want to know, this book IS NOT safe.
Charleigh Rose
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMFG Can K Webster write!!!

For realz this woman is one of the best in the friggin' business!
Amber J.
This was quick down and dirty little romance. Their sex scenes steamed up the pages for sure. I loved Aut, but he such a maturity to him that I kept forgetting he was a high school student. So I struggled a bit with the dynamic between him and Maize when she first comes to the class room.
Mercedes
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This one was hot! The connection between the two was not very well developed in my opinion but it was so hot I barely cared.

Aut definitely seemed a bit unstable at times, he had some serious mood swings and he had quite the dirty mouth. Maise was in an awful situation and I think she found an escape with Aut. She was unconcerned with potential consequences but she also knew her time as a teacher had an expiration date independent of her relationship with Aut.

So, essentially this one was great o
✿Penny
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Schooled by a Senior by K Webster
3 stars!!!

Schooled by a Senior is a novella that first appeared in the Hot for Teacher Anthology and has now been released on its own. This is a student/teacher, hot and steamy short story that epitomises the forbidden in more ways than one.

Author Banks is a popular kid in school and when one of his favourite teachers is temporarily replaced by the meek and timid Maise he
A_Ryan
DNF @ 50%. No Rating.

What's it about? Student seduces his teacher.

The best bits: Gets straight to it. Interestingly told from both points of view.

The worst bits: Its absolutely ridiculous.

Recommended for: Lovers of short, quick, forbidden love, hot-for-teacher, erotica fiction.
Jessica Alcazar
Well this was all kinds of delicious forbidden hotness ..... get to one-licking at once! One-clicking! I mean one-clicking!! ;) LOL (no seriously, it's short, sweet, smutty and just yummie all around #trust)
AleJandra
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Such a crude boy STARS

"I want to lick your vagina like a cat laps up milk. I want to suck on your clitoris until it bleeds. I want to finger fuck you until you soak the bed with your juices. Is that proper and normal?”

description

Que buen libro erótico, siendo honesta todos los libros de K. Webster tienden a desarrollar las escenas sexuales de una forma que te lo hace sentir todo. A pesar de que algunos de sus libros son tremendamente depravados.

A pesar de que esta historia toca temas tabú, la verdad
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
Oh K. Webster knows her dirty, sexy stuff, but besides that, leave it to her to sneak in there a "Well I didn't see that coming". seriously, how she managed to do that in such a short story is beyond me but she's K. Aut was sexy as hell with a dirty mouth. Reading this made me wish it was longer, but nevertheless, it was a great little read.

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Alison
Damjana
Apr 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 62%. I can't stand the made up story, even though the sex scenes are hot and sexy.
Flo Grugel
Jan 09, 2017 rated it liked it
short and steamy, but that kid was a cocky bastard!
Di Covey
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick read filled with funny, sexy, taboo deliciousness!

"A woman like her doesn’t stand a chance. I will devour and decimate every silky inch of her tight body. If she gives me an inch, I’m going to take that motherfucking mile."

I heard taboo, student/ teacher written by K. Webster. I was on this like cheese on tacos. This isn't a complicated scenario, it's straight to the point, major hard on. The warning says this. For being a shorter story, I still had a visual of the senior that rocked m
PointedlyBlunt
Jul 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF @30%

“Hero” makes my list of top ten book hero assholes of all time. He treats all of the women in this book like absolute trash. They’re just glorified holes for his pleasure and power. Plus, he rage fucks a younger girl (after he’s started seducing the heroine) when he thinks the heroine is playing him.

Yeah, not for me.
Elise Spencer
Jul 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3 STARS

Being a very big K.Webster fan I can't rate it low, I had problems with it, but this is K.Webster and she makes no question that she doesn't write mainstream romance novels so I knew going in to not expect it to be safe nor sweet, it was deviously crass and I would not consider it safe.
Nazanin
Jan 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, romance
Well, let me start this way; I really love K. Webster's books but this one? Nah. It isn't as well as her other works. It's missing something. I don't know, maybe lack of excitement!!
J. C.  Red
Jul 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, not-safe
Initially, I hated this book so much I didn’t even want to review it. But I just had to get it all out…Ranting ahead!

I’ve read a lot of fucked up books, and I’ve especially read a lot of horrible female characters in romances. From your run of the mill doormats with a modicum of dignity to women who do not seem to exist except to serve their men in some capacity and have absolutely no dignity whatsoever, I’ve read them all.

What I’ve never managed to encounter is a book where each and every fema
AnessaRenee Reviews
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The more I read from K Webster the more I truly believe there isn't an idea that she can't write about and beautifully pull off. The bad boy senior who is bursting out of his seat and has the looks of a God shouldn't be allowed in the halls of a high school. A substitute who has no will power against said God is in for the ride of her life. Will these two stay professional? When secrets come out and things get crazy will they make it? Let me tell you as always Webster throws in her signature twi ...more
K Webster is a USA Today bestselling author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K
More about K. Webster