Start by marking “Crowded” as Want to Read:
Crowded

Crowded

A dreamer, a sex addict, and a serial killer.

Three strangers. One city. Pulled together by fate.

When their lives intersect, the city will never be the same.
ebook
Published October 17th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crowded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowded

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS:
RELEASE DATE: 17TH October, 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CROWDED: You're kind of going into this book blind because that synopsis is very vague and does not give anything away so I am left clueless to what is going to come at me.

In the first chapter we're introduced to our first character, the sex addict, she has a high sexual drive or sex addiction as she calls it, a hypersexual disorder in compulsive participation in sexual activities.
Michelle
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow.
I started this book with NO IDEA what I was going to be reading. No blurb, nothing about the cover that gave me any hints... NOT-A-THING.

As we meet all the players in this book we are given little pieces to the puzzle but nothing is what it appears. It didn’t take me long to sort out what was going on and it sort of amped up the excitement of finishing the book to see if I was right.

We are introduced to a series of characters as the story unfolds and as much as I was falling in love with
Alissa
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read. This. Book!!!! It's been a long time since I read a great mind f*ck of a book. Boy did this one deliver!!! The synopsis couldn't be more vague, and it serves the story well. I had absolutely no idea where this story would go. Do NOT read any detail about this book ahead of time.

I don't want to give anything away here in my review- I will say that I loved all of the pov's, and I had my suspicions that ----- would -----. I couldn't believe when ----- ------ him. And I loved the character of
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
***** 5 "Someone Love Me" *****

Review to come....
Faith Andrews
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of Eleanor for a while now. Torn was great, Wait for Me and Stay With Me blew me away and Crowded...holy freaking crap! I'm actually kind of speechless.

This book had be wrapped up from page one and shortly after, I realized I was holding something very rare in my hands...the kind of story that incorporates all the reasons I love reading. A twisted and addicting mystery, an intricate creation of deep characters, romance and sexiness that jumped off the page, and writing so flawle
Nicole
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
~4,25~ Suspenseful stars from me!!

What a unique, suspenseful and full of mystery story!! I had no idea what this plot was about from them blurb i thought that was about three women telling their lives but no without spoiling anything the only thing that i can say is that the author did an amazing job creating an extremely suspenseful story when you don't know what will happen in the next page.

It's truly really hard to write this review cause honestly there are some blow-minding facts here and
Amy
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow!! What a crazy, crazy read. I honestly didn’t know what I was getting into when I picked up this book. I was definitely intrigued by the synopsis and needed to find out more information. Now, there isn’t much I can tell you about this book, because I don’t want to spoil it. What I can tell you is this book is going to take you on one crazy ride. The lives of these three strangers are complex and intriguing. Their stories will hook you, and captivate you. Their stories are filled with sex, ro ...more
Shannon
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it

What the what Eleanor?!?

There are some books that really and truly should be entered into blindly, and Crowded definitely fits this category. The blurb is purposely vague...and this review will be as well. To do otherwise would take away from the experience for the reader.

Crowded is so unexpected, it's nothing like the previous books I've read by Eleanor Green. It's romantic suspense flipped on its head. It will have you questioning everything you think you know...you'll be wondering what is com
Tracy Lawson
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a 4.5 star read for me!

Ok so this is the first time I've ever gone into a book totally blind with no cover and barely a blurb the only thing I knew was that it was about 3 completely different women, sweet loving Anna, sex addict Bree and man hater serial killer Jane .... Well !!!!!'

This was so not what I was expecting at all!!!!

If you like a good mind bender with twists and turns them this is the book for you, such a captivating story you need to keep reading to find out what happens n
Jenn
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first to read of this author (I know but the others are on my TBR, promise) and I flipping loved it. It is written in the POV of three very different women. Honestly, that threw me at first, but then intrigued me and had my mind working trying to connect the dots. The characters were all interesting and the main guys were amazing. The twist knocked my socks off and not what I had thought.
If you are looking for something a little different, I highly recommend this one!
Nikki
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to give myself a few minutes to process all the thoughts running rampant through my head...

With such a vague blurb, you go into this story with eyes wide open, and no freaking clue as to what is going to happen. And when you take a sec starved woman, a sweetheart, and a killer you get one clusterfudge of all proportions. I mean I can't even find the words to write a review that won't give spoilers...

But I will say this story needs to be read.
It's going to jumble your brain.
It's going t
Kaitlyn
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok I'm going to try to make this as spoiler free as possible. You will want the full affect, trust me!!! First of all I had NO idea what to expect going into this book. I had not one inkling at all. And I loved it! I enjoyed getting to know Bree and Anna, and then Jane when she showed up. I was intrigued and it was mysterious, just like I love to read. When everything came together my mind was blown! Absolutely blown!!! Like I feel like I need to go re read the last 20% again. I can't even wrap ...more
Amanda
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Crowded, wow, this is now my favorite of Eleanor's books. I'm not sure how to review this without giving anything away but I'll try.

I'll start by saying that this is different from my normal read but exactly what I needed. Going into this book, I was blind, the blurb doesn't give a lot away but that's ok because once I started reading I needed more.

The characters of Crowded had me hooked from beginning to the very end. Meeting three women and the men in their lives you'll love and hate and eve
Kara Griggs
Crowded kept me guessing from the first page. I was drawn in with the vague synopsis. Honestly, those are the best, where you are like who are these people and what's happening.
Just like we expected we meet two characters and then a third one. I was trying to piece them together. *BAM* Then, the story starts to get very dark, which I loved. Throughout the book I kept saying oh my goodness this is crazy. Why... Ahhh What's going to happen. Seriously this book is insane. I really loved it and it'
Elizabeth
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, eram
You read an author's work and you think you know what to expect from them, then they go and do something completely different.
That's Crowded by Eleanor Green - put any and all expectations regarding her work aside as you go on a wild ride with Anna, Bree, Blaize, and Pratt.
Just when you think you know where things are going, this well written book takes a sharp right turn and takes you on an emotional roller coaster with the characters.
This is a journey of growth and self discovery with a det
Le Ann Foster
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 4 stars!

This book was a total mind f(ck! From the blub we don't get to yo know nothing about this book. I took a chance a soo glad that I did. I haven't had a good mind beating in a while! This story is so suspenseful that will have you guessing what is truly going on. The author gives you clues for all the pieces to fall together. I highly recommend reading this book.
Jeryl
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book! The writing was superb and kept me turning pages way past my bedtime. The author,through her characters,will take you on a ride you won't soon forget. (Think E ride at Disneyland)
I went into this book blind having only read the synopsis and would suggest everyone do the same.
If you enjoy a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this one is definitely for you.
Five Wowza Stars!! ☆☆☆☆☆
BettyBlueReads
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
When I started this book, I didn't know what it was about. But I've got to say that it's very good and interesting.

Anna: the dreamer.
Bree: the sex addict. (view spoiler)
Jane: the serial killer.

At first, I didn't understood the connection between these three women, but then all the pieces were fitting in its place and I wanted to read more and more.

Anna was my favorite. Bree not so much. And I was expecting more chapters/pov from Jane
Lg
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
In this twisty love story, we meet 3 women who couldn't be more different. We learn about their likes, dislikes, desires, and what makes them tick. There is no way that these women's lives could intersect in anyway.

I cannot give any spoilers here! But the unthinkable happens to these women and the dark, twisty turns the story takes is mind blowing.

I was tempted to give up on this story because after about 45% I wasn't sure where this book was going, I had my theories but it was slow to unfold.
Shelly Wygant
Review will be posted on Book Loving Fairy Blog upon release.
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

A dreamer, a sex addict, and a serial killer.
Three strangers. One city. Pulled together by fate.
When their lives intersect, the city will never be the same.

The blurb of this story pulled me in and made me want to read this book. It did not tell you much but pulled you right in. The book is told in multiple POV of Bree, Anna, and Jane. All three of these ladies are intriguing but at first I was like what do they have in common. Each chapter will introduce you to their lives and the men th
Linda Romer
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, favorites
Crowded by Eleanor Green

Wow! Great story. Crowded by Eleanor Green is a complex tale of three woman living in Manhattan. The plot involves sex and murder and is provocatively told through each woman. Each short chapter delivers more clues until you come to the climax of the story. I really enjoyed reading Crowded slow and absorbing everything the Author is offering, great character personalities and content.
Bree, Anna and Jane are three woman you will enjoy reading about. Their stories and per
Vicki
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
So let's try to put into words the things going through my mind right now ..

You enter this book with no clue at all, talk about jumping in feet first straight into the deep end..

This story will take you on one hell of a journey and probably leave you feeling pretty much like I do right now which is staring at my kindle thinking WTF..

There were times in this book I wanted to close it and not go back but the intrigue and curiosity for answers and explanations were simply too strong and you just
Ashley Jasper
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness. I haven't read a book from Eleanor Green in quite some time and Crowded shocked and delighted me in equal measures. This book was dark and twisted and dirty. I had no idea how in the ham sandwich the stories of each of the characters were going to fuse themselves into one. I thought I had a clue and I was partly right, but mostly wrong. Each of the ladies were all so different but when it clicked and all came together, I was left with my jaw on the floor.

I loved getting to know s
Anne
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Multiple characters, points of view, and a story that has you turning the pages..... Crowded by Eleanor Green gives you quite a range. Three very different women share something that is both surprising and intriguing. Their differences are overshadowed by the one thing they have in common- in fact during much of the book you might feel like these women don't belong in the same story. What I liked most about Crowded was that the characters of Anna and Bree both feel the insecurities that most wom ...more
Jennifer Hanson
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG...what an amazing read that will keep you on the edge of your seat! You won't want to put this one down, the last 20% kept me up way past my bedtime because I had to know what happened before I could even think about sleep. Eleanor Green wrote one heck of a story and a believable one at that. Talk about a very intricately weaved, mind blowing read. In my opinion this is a must read for every single person out there! Besides the fantastic storyline in Crowded, Eleanor does a great job of maki ...more
Christie72
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a mind-blowing read!!!! All I had to go on was the synopsis which was a dreamer, a sex addict, and a serial killer and how all of them are pulled together by fate. Yes, just that little bit intrigued me, and Eleanor Green had me all in from the very first chapter.

I’m going to take the hint from Ms. Green, no hints, no synopsis…you have to just jump in and enjoy it like I did! I promise you won’t regret it! It will blow your mind! Eleanor Green is a freaking genius!!!! I guarantee you will
Jasminn
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cover- 5
Storyline- 5
Steamy- 5
Angst- 4
Overall-4.75

The blurb itself will intrigue you to this book.
Throw in the cover I finally saw & it looks so flipping good.
This book was better then good.
It had me saying what the f*ck a million times
It will surprise you, it might make you cry, & it will probably make you angry a few times.
Nothing is as it seems.
I can't write much more in my review in fear I will give the storyline away.
But you NEED to read this novel.

Would you recommend this book to a
Sjf
Shelves: arc
I want to keep this review spoiler free so that you can experience Crowded by Eleanor Green without any clues to the plot twists.

The author wonderfully weaves a twisted web that ensnares a dreamer, sex addict and serial killer. Just when you think you know what happened or is going to happen the story takes a jaw dropping turn. The twists and turns make your stomach drop like an extreme ride and keep you turning the pages for more. You will stay riveted to the story and be inspired to keep goin
Jules
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Just Wow! Mrs. Green took me on a roller coaster ride and I LOVED every minute of it!! It was a nice break from the traditional contemporary romances. I really had no idea what I was getting into when I started this book. The mysterious storyline kept me reading, wanting to figure it all out. I loved Anna And Pratt. I was really pulling for them thru the whole story. Holding my breath is more like it, especially towards the end. I really can’t say much about the story without giving anythi ...more
Eleanor Green Boo...: Live, giveaways, and reviews! 1 3 Oct 19, 2016 07:24AM

• Twice in a Lifetime (Love Found, #1)
  • Begin Again
  • Because Beards
  • Finding My Reason
  • Lost Stars
  • Delivery Man
  • Christmas in the City II
  • Nikki White: Polar Extremes (Nikki, #3)
  • Weightless (Begin Again Duet #2)
  • Storms Over Secrets (Over, #3)
  • An Empire of Dreams
  • Getting Lucky
  • Freeing Destiny (Fate #2)
  • The Art of Us
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Mend (Waters, #2)
  • East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #3)
  • The Scheme (Forever After, #3)
Eleanor Green resides in Tennessee with her husband and two children. She enjoys the things everyone else does—reading, writing, cooking—but is also an adventure seeker.

Terrified of cats, passionate about hot tea, allergic to being cold.

Still left on her bucket list: getting lost in Italy and being invited in for dinner by a sweet family, eating a scorpion, and swimming with the dolphins.