Start by marking “Distracted By Her (Windy City Millionaires, #1)” as Want to Read:
Distracted By Her (Windy City Millionaires, #1)

Distracted By Her (Windy City Millionaires, #1)

Windy City Millionaire, Devlin Stone is about to discover that revenge and love don't mix.

Fifteen years ago my father went to jail for crime he didn’t commit. Now, I’m back to take revenge on the man who sent him there. He believes himself untouchable, and for the most part, he is. His daughter, however, is very touchable and well within my reach.

I remember Rebecca as a s
ebook
Expected publication: October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Distracted By Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Distracted By Her

Alp
Almost good.

To be honest, this book had me hooked right off the bat and I could hardly put it down. When I was halfway through this, I thought it would definitely be a winner for me. Unfortunately, it ended up disappointing.

Rebecca got on my nerves at times. I have to say that she is not my kind of heroine, but somehow, I think she was mostly tolerable. Devlin seemed nice enough but not enough to win me over.

What I enjoyed the most about this book was the drama. It was exactly the kind of drama
Natalie The Biblioholic
This was a sexy and exciting introduction to Caitlyn Blue. If this story was an example of what's to come from this author, than I can only imagine much success in her future.

Told in dual POV, this was the story of Devlin and how he let his past and revenge change and consume him. Fifteen years ago, his father was sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. For most of those years, Devlin thought his dad was guilty. When new evidence is discovered that shows his father's innocence, it's too lat
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review + a GIVEAWAY can also be found at Jackie's Book World :)***

Not having read any other books by the author before, I have to say that I was very impressed with Distracted by Her. Not only was the story captivating, but the personalities of the characters made everything fresh and interesting to read. At the beginning of the story we get to meet Devlin and find out about his master plan to avenge his father. He had believed for years that his dad went to prison for the crimes he committed
Home. Love. Books.
Feb 16, 2017 Home. Love. Books. rated it really liked it
 photo synopsisgraphic.png

I got this book quite some time ago, and I read it a while ago too, I just forgot to write a review, so I reread it and it held up pretty well the second time around. I tend to really like revenge plots, they are just so juicy with drama. Plus this one had the added in fake relationship, and you just know fake relationships always turn into something more.

The book is pretty fast paced, it was a quick read both times which is just what I was looking for. This book definitely has some serious comp
Lucia
Revenge mixed with fake romance between the scorned son and innocent daughter from two families after past bad blood

Distracted by Her is a revenge romance between the scorned son and innocent daughter from two families with bad blood between them. The book also mixes a bit of a fake romance which fitted well with the revenge aspect. Overall, I enjoyed this slightly suspenseful well written romance.

Told from dual points of view, Devlin and Rebecca have a great chemistry that is steadily built up
Ashley
Nov 26, 2016 Ashley rated it liked it
I wasn’t a huge fan of this book. The characters were well formed and dynamic. The plot was decent. I have never read anything by this author before. I had difficulty feeling a connection to this book. It is rare for me to like a book that I couldn’t connect with. That being said I did not hate the book. There are so many things that I did enjoy such as the characters and plot. The flow and pace were decent and the authors writing style was good. If I had been able to connect with the book it wo ...more
Sara
Nov 08, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
4/5 Stars!!!

Spoiler Free Review

Devlin Stone is bent on revenge against the man he is sure sent his father to prison for a crime he did not commit. He sees an opportunity to exact that revenge in Rebecca, the man's daughter. Rebecca and Devlin knew each other once upon a time and he remembers a sweet kid, but now...Rebecca is all grown up.

I enjoyed this fast-paced read. Sexy romance, revenge and secrets meld together in a beautiful story of revenge and love.

JoDeen
Oct 18, 2016 JoDeen rated it it was amazing
Loved this book !! I read it in literally 4 hours Could not put it down review to come !
Ashley Stevenson
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This book was an emotional book and the characters their chemistry was amazing. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Claudia Fernandez
Claudia Fernandez rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2017
SRD
SRD rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Lesley Gerasimou
Lesley Gerasimou rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Ariana
Ariana rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2017
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2017
Book Diaries
Book Diaries marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Cat Schield
Cat Schield marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2016
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Shiksha
Shiksha marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Layla
Layla added it
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Honestly Honest Bookworm marked it as to-read
Aurora
Aurora marked it as to-read
Rajeeva Jayaratne
Rajeeva Jayaratne marked it as to-read
Esperanza
Esperanza marked it as to-read
Judy Thomas
Judy Thomas marked it as to-read
James  Robert
James Robert marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Tiago
Tiago marked it as to-read
Patrick Siu
Patrick Siu marked it as to-read
C.  (Christy)
C. (Christy) marked it as to-read
Eva Millien
Eva Millien marked it as to-read
Linda Romer
Linda Romer marked it as to-read
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich marked it as to-read
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Steve Weber
Steve Weber marked it as to-read
Elis
Elis marked it as to-read
C. E.
C. E. marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Riet De Bruin-Strijker marked it as to-read
Margaret Smith
Margaret Smith marked it as to-read
Ann Fantom
Ann Fantom marked it as to-read
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2016
Voracious reader with an overactive imagination, chocolate addict, lover of fancy cocktails and tasty edibles, sucker for adventure movies and any music with a beat.

When not writing, Caitlyn loves to connect with her readers for whom she's extremely grateful. Join her VIP list to stay up to date on giveaways and exclusive offers.
More about Caitlyn Blue...