Start by marking “Dirty at 30: Love Without Batteries #1” as Want to Read:
Dirty at 30: Love Without Batteries #1

Dirty at 30: Love Without Batteries #1

I hadn’t realized I was stuck in a rut until the day I lost Raphael. There I was, just about to reach my big O when he died. I tried replacing his batteries, but nothing worked. It was that frustrating moment when I decided I wanted a real man in my life.

Ty seems like the perfect guy. He’s sexy, sweet, and he can satisfy me in ways Raphael never could. Unfortunately, he’s
ebook
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dirty at 30, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty at 30

Alex
H, Ty – 25 years old; h, Brook – 30 years old

Apart from ridiculous twists and turns (and some silly stuff) I really enjoyed the love story between MCs. Ty was a very likable guy, mature and sweet. He had a crush on Brook since he was 18. Since Brook didn’t have any romantic feelings for him then, it didn’t bother me that Ty had his share of flings -> fortunately no details of his player past. He was strong in lust/love with her, he wooed her and he was the initiator of their romantic “beginni
Socially Book Nerd
Oct 05, 2016 Socially Book Nerd rated it it was amazing
So, amazing.... Chelsea and Ty... wow so hot they sizzle. Who doesn't want a strong alpha boy toy, after a bad marriage ends. They complement each other, and you keep reading to find out what happens next
Chantell Reid
Apr 17, 2017 Chantell Reid rated it it was amazing
Finally. A naughty book that isn't overly done with creative descriptive words or far fetched fantasies. I love the amount of sarcasm and humor. Cassandra Lawson did a fantastic job with the plot, keeping you on your toes for what was next without over doing it. If I had any complaint, it would be that I would have love a little more character back story and descriptions as a whole but that is a personal preference. I can't wait to start the next book!

Best friends tend to stick together. Brook'
Sylvia Schneider
Apr 18, 2017 Sylvia Schneider rated it liked it
Brook has been married to an absent husband for years... In his place she had a B.O.B. named Raphael.. until the day he died. Brook and her friends, Chelsa and Delaney, make a pact to finally looks for a man to spend time with. Brook finds her man in TY, the younger brother of one of her friends. As to where they have great chemistry, she is always thinking about his age. If that isn't enough...the husband breezes back into town and wants to get back together.
As to where this is not a cougar st
Katy Birch
Apr 14, 2017 Katy Birch rated it really liked it
Ty and Brook

Brook is Lukes stepmom but shes only older by 6 years. She married Lukes Dad, Rob, straight out of high school after she escaped her evil parents. She singlehandedly raised Luke when Rob vanished. That also includes Lukes best friend, Ty.

After several years Brook and her two best friends are looking for men after Brook decided it was time to divorce the absent Rob.

What happens when the kid you knew, turns into a hunky man? Steaming chemistry and a connection thats hard to find.

A gr
Christine
Apr 11, 2017 Christine rated it really liked it
Loved it! Sexy, funny and makes me wants to be 30 again!! Lots of hot sex and fantasy and funny tidbits with friends. A really fun and enjoyable read.
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Oh! My! Goodness!!! How have I not read anything by Cassandra Lawson before now! Here writing style is absolutely brilliant! I loved every second of this book! I cannot wait for the next book in this series to come out! I will be like a little fiend awaiting my next dose of gloriousness.

Here are some of the reasons I loved this book so much!!

Hot Alpha✔
Strong Female Lead ✔
Believable Characters ✔
Hot Scenes ✔
Scenes That Had Me Crying with Laughter ✔
Great Plotline ✔
Story to fall in love with ✔
Fabu
B.Craze
Apr 05, 2017 B.Craze rated it really liked it
Lord where can I find me a Ty?Loved this book! So glad I found this author. Can't wait to see what's next! Type and Brooks story is sexy and so funny!
Nicole
So this was my first Cassandra Lawson book and I absolutely enjoyed this story! The friendship between Brook, Chelsea and Delaney is pretty awesome, and I really liked that Brook's stepson Luke is so supportive of Brook being ready to move on and pretty much gives his blessing for his best friend Ty to date Brook. There's another surprise in regards to Ty that Brook is unaware of, so she's doubly hesitant to pursue anything with him at first, until she gets the blessing of the two people whose o ...more
Tracey
Nov 07, 2016 Tracey rated it really liked it
This book was just what I needed, a sexy read with humour mixed in.

Brook is gutted when Raphael dies, no need to worry though it's only her vibrator. She hasn't had a partner for years even though she is married, her hubby has been missing for years leaving her to raise his son alone. After the devastation of Raphael dying and having very amusing conversations with her friends about sex toys she decides it's time to go for the big D, d being divorce. I loved the conversations she shared with he
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 08, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it
Lindsey
Hot, funny, romance, with a little man drama and I loved every word of it . This book was very interesting to say the least. This book wasn’t my typical romance book. This book took me on an adventure in Brooks life of her rediscovering herself and finding love again and what she needs in the process. Ty I think helped Brook come to the realization that she deserved more and offers it to her. The writing was good, the characters, the plot all just tied together to make a pretty good book.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

OMG CASSANDRA LAWSON DID IT AGAIN!! SHE CREATED A BRAND SPANKING NEW SERIES THAT I AM UTTERLY IN LUST AND LOVE WITH!! Dirty At 30 was PURE FUN and full of SEXY ROMANCE, SIZZLING MOMENTS, and PLAYFUL BANTER! If you can't tell how much I liked this book, let me tell you in a different way: I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED DIRTY At 30!!

Ty and Brook were spectacularly sexy together. I was a bit worred that Ty would be...less mature then Brook since she was a few years older then
SɪɱƿʟყƝì₭
Nov 19, 2016 SɪɱƿʟყƝì₭ rated it it was ok
Shelves: smut, taboo, contemporary
Dirty at 30 was um.... hard to finish. The cover was delish.. the story line fresh and enticing. I had not read anything by Cassandra Lawson. I absolute hate writing bad reviews. I have TONS of respect for authors and time, courage and fortitude it takes to publish a novel. But this was just not for me. The multiple POV was sloppy. One point had to be carried through each character, it dragged the story.

Brook Robinson the main character was married and wanted to get a divorce. But she had to tr
Annamaria
Oct 18, 2016 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
Five Fabulous Stars! Brook has finally made the decision to divorced her husband after being separated for a while. Only she didn't know that while searching for her husband she would run into her stepson's friend Ty. Ty is no longer a kid he now is a hot dominate alpha man. Ty has always been attracted to Brook. Brook never new love or never new things could be so good in the bedroom before Ty. Can Brook finally have the things that she wants with a younger man? This book was brilliantly writte ...more
Shannan
Oct 29, 2016 Shannan rated it it was amazing
I loved every one of Cassandra's works I've read so far. This one was no less loved. I could not imagine having gotten married at nineteen and less than a year later, my husband walking out and leaving me to raise his thirteen year old son for the next decade. But Brook did which made her all the more awesome in my book. I thought it so heart warming the way Luke encouraged her to divorce his dad and date his best friend who's been in love with her since he was sixteen.
Watching the heat between
Christine Stanley
Oct 16, 2016 Christine Stanley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was the best of so many worlds! It was cute, sweet, smoking hot, thrilling and hilarious all at once!!!

I loved Ty from the second he entered the picture and couldn't get enough of him. There is a man who is sex on a stick through and through and I would have happily read about him for ages.

I loved the relationship between all the girls. It was so well thought out and the humor seemed to just come naturally. Sometimes I find that I find the humor in books forced, but I didn't feel that
Kim Ginsberg
Oct 09, 2016 Kim Ginsberg rated it it was amazing
Brook is devastated after her lover Raphael dies. Raphael is her favorite battery operated boyfriend. She's talking to her friends about him when she decides to find herself a real man and divorce her absentee husband. He left her to raise his 13 yr old son six months after they married over 10 years ago. She feels like she deserves someone now that her stepson is through college and now a teacher. Her two friends also talk about finally moving on as well. Poor Chelsea is stalked by her ex husba ...more
Destiny
Mar 20, 2017 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read !

What a great book, this author does NOT disappoint. Every book I have read and reread is amazing. I don't know how she does it ,but I love it . keep writing Cassandra Lawson .
Beccie
Jan 25, 2017 Beccie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice to read an older woman/ younger man romance
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oct 31, 2016 Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review

This was a good story if you in the mood for a "How Stella Got Her Groove Back' scenario...lol

Brooke's marriage is kind of complicated. She got married and not too long after that her husband just went away and left her with his son and didn't exactly say when he would be back. So she's raising a son all by herself and nothing to worry about, as he was still taking care of everything just not being there.

So now that Brook hits 30 she decided that she
Pam
May 04, 2017 Pam rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
What a refreshing sexy and witty story. This had me laughing and feeling hot all at the same time. Brook and Ty had great chemistry and I loved their playful sides with each other. Raphael was a hilarious addition to the story.... batteries actually needed! This was a really good older woman/younger man story with lots of laughs and plenty of sexy. I can't wait to read Naughty at 30 next.

ARC provided for review.
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Oct 18, 2016
Helen White
Helen White rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2017
terry
terry rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2017
Gladys
Gladys rated it liked it
May 24, 2017
Miranda Klug
Miranda Klug rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2017
Sakuranobaka
Sakuranobaka rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. тeaѕer тυeѕday~ Dirty at 30 10.18 1 12 Oct 19, 2016 09:45AM
Cassandra Lawson lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and her two youngest children. When she is not writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, or curling up with a good book.
More about Cassandra Lawson...