Start by marking “Beneath a Silver Moon” as Want to Read:
Beneath a Silver Moon

Beneath a Silver Moon

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Sinclair Readford had reached the end of her rope, figuratively and literally. She hung out of the window of a whorehouse in nothing more than her unmentionables. To escape the disreputable establishment, the Eastern-bred lady had vowed to go to any length. However, when her fingers slipped and she plunged into the embrace of a ruggedly handsome cowboy, she wondered if she ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 338 pages
Published September 28th 2002 by Leisure Books (first published September 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Beneath a Silver Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath a Silver Moon

Dianne
Feb 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I bought this by accident. I NEVER read western romance novels. (Maybe 4 in my life!) However, I have to say I am glad I didn't send it back from my Kindle and if there are more western romances out there like this, I may just become a convert!

I understood from another reviewer that there were editing mistakes, but if there were I was just too caught up in the story and the story telling to see them.

Sinclair has ended up in a brothel quite by accident, while looking for her Aunt. Things just are
Alisa Garate
Jan 12, 2009 rated it really liked it
As with most romances, there is more than is said on the back cover. This book is about a girl looking for a lost Aunt only to discover she owns a nice whore house and in her Aunt's absense (the mystery in the book), she is mistaken for a whore. When she tries to escape she ends up being rescued by a man in need of a caretaker for his sister who is suffering from mental issues due to the loss of her mother.
Gerry
Mar 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
I don't tend to read romance books but this was written by someone I've met and decided to give it a go.
I loved the character of Maddie - a little girl who is in need of special care and attention.
And the rest was pretty good - though again, I'm not a big fan of romance novels.
It takes place in Montana which is a beautiful part of the country.
Miriam Rivera
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

This book was a great read. Sinclair is like nothing I have read about before. She is independent and can cause trouble just by being herself. Jefferson is a swoon worthy hero with guilt in abundance, throw in Maddy and you got yourself an amazing story.
Shirley