Start by marking “Lady Flora's Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Lady Flora's Fantasy

Lady Flora's Fantasy

2.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Lord Sidney Lynde only has eyes for the beautiful Lady Flora-but Flora has fallen madly in love with an utterly unsuitable man. And now, to win her heart, Lynde must become the fantasy she never knew existed-or expose a secret that could shatter her dreams.
Published November 1st 2001 by Signet (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Lady Flora's Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady Flora's Fantasy

Grace Elliot
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I picked this book as an 'in between' read when I couldn't make up my mind what to read next. I wasn't expecting much, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised.
The story is one of love at first sight, but it just so happens that the heroine, Flora, sets eyes on the wrong man first. She falls for a charming cad, who has her dancing to her tune for most of the book. Meanwhile, the quiet but desirable Lord Lynd, waits in the wings, ever the gentleman and in love with Flora.
This story is a little
Christopher
Jun 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
What an awful book. Or at least, the 40% I read was awful... couldn't bring myself to look at much more. It starts out above average - the writing felt like a classic regency romance, and engaged me right away. The characters and relationships are quite interesting. The heroine is beautiful, and acts somewhat thoughtless and vain – but is not entirely unlikable. She forms a strong infatuation for the first time in her life towards the hero’s friend. The Adonis-like friend is flawlessly character ...more
Rosa
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
Ugh she was such a dumb heroine. Sorry I didn't like.
Sylvia
Oct 30, 2015
Tracy
Nov 03, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 03, 2015 10:35AM
Traditional Rege...: Freebie---Lady Flora's Fantasy by Shirley Kennedy 1 31 Sep 05, 2013 03:48PM
First place (GOLD) winner in the Romance category of the 2013 Independent Publisher (IPPY) awards for THE LAST OF LADY LANSDOWN.

I was born and raised in Fresno, California, where I graduated from Fresno High School. I lived in Canada for many years, enjoying skiing and riding horses, and am a graduate of the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada with a B.S. in Computer Science.
I've had many job
More about Shirley Kennedy...