Start by marking “Engage (The Disciples' Daughters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Engage (The Disciples' Daughters, #3)

Engage (Savage Disciples MC #3)

Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple.

They came for her in the night.
When she wakes, she’s in a cell.
She has no idea if it will help, but it is the only option she has:
She tells them she belongs to the Savage Disciples MC.

A Disciple will fight like a savage when it counts.

Years ago, he lost everything.
Now, the club is the only thing Jager allows himself to care about.
Nothing
Published October 27th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Engage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Engage

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySkanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads
3 Déjà vu Stars

This book was was entertaining enough...but I just felt like I've been here before. I think I've read so much MC romance that they are all starting to run together.

So take this review with the proverbial grain of salt.

Straight up though, I most likely won't remember this book by tomorrow.

What I WILL remember though is that it employed virtually every MC romance cliche I have come to expect from, well, MC romance books.

Case in point...

1) The "Reformed" MC Club

It seems like the v
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by Ardent Prose.

Engage is the third book in the Disciples' Daughter series and even though you can read it as a standalone, I highly recommend to read the books in order to fully enjoy this.
I haven't read the first two books and at times, I did feel like I was missing the background story, especially when it came to secondary characters.
I will rectify this error and read the first two books ASAP.
If you like MC romance with a lot of twists and turns (plus a little BDSM bonu
Forever_meme
Jan 11, 2017 Forever_meme rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS
Amy
Oct 19, 2016 Amy rated it really liked it
Engage
Drew Elyse
3. 5 stars

So this is book three in a series of standalones yet I don’t feel like I knew enough background to fully enjoy this book. There were numerous characters that I had no idea where they came from or what their back stories were. Having said that its not a bad book Im just one of those that wants the entire backdrop before I move forward.

Ember has been kidnapped in the middle of the night. After she is taken she convinces her captures that the Disciples MC will pay top dol
She Hearts Books
Oct 25, 2016 She Hearts Books rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
After reading the first two books in Drew's Disciples Daughters series, I couldn't wait to read Ember's story. And holy hell was Jager just too freakin' delicious. He's a sizzling hot bossy biker man who most definitely revved my engine. I fell head over heart in love and lust with him. I loved that he wanted to protect her from the first moment and risked everything to keep her safe. I loved that naughty talk that came out of that mouth. Get out the fan and ice water because you will most defin ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oct 28, 2016 Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, bikers
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

This is not my usual MC Book.

Both characters are two broken people.

Ember went through something so terrible, one of a women's worst nightmare and Jager had such a troubled past that he has cut himself off emotionally from people and just lives for himself and his club.

They chemistry between these two are explosive and the sex was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Definitely a good read and a good story!
Nikki Anderson
Oct 16, 2016 Nikki Anderson rated it it was amazing
So I stayed up super late to finish this book, I just couldn't put it down!! I actually came across the first book in this series a few days ago and then was gifted an ARC of this book. The first one I loved and this one I loved even more. Let's start with Ember, this girl goes through something so scary and crazy and something every girl kinda fears happening when your out by yourself. I couldn't imagine what she went through. But the author makes it seem so very real. And then she mentions the ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow. Damn I do seriously have a weakness for MC’s but Drew Elyse is has honestly fast become one of my firm favs. Having read the first 2 books in the Disciple’s Daughters MC I’ve been waiting rather impatiently for #3 – Engage – Jager’s story & fuck me it was soooo worth it. This book packed such an epic punch – an utter onslaught of emotions, that once it sunk its sharp little claws into my soul, I knew I was ruined - it was never ever letting me go.

Seriously – OHHH THE FEELS!!! The entir
Jackie Woodburn
Good but lagged in middle .

This book is good but lagged at about 50% and I couldn't get back into it after that. It's a shame as Ember is amazing and so sassy but Jager annoyed me to no end and I wanted her with Ace .Sorry but not best in series .
Mette
Nov 03, 2016 Mette rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite genres is the MC genre, and it’s also the genre that most often disappoints me. I have a very hard time finding books that can satisfy my needs in this genre, and if that makes me a diva then so be it!

When I do find an MC novel that just pushes all the right buttons, I can’t get my hands down, and let me just say; right now I can’t get my hands down! I’m absolutely thrilled that I have finally found an author who writes MC novels just the way I love them!

Drew Elyse, where have
Kathleen R.
Nov 08, 2016 Kathleen R. rated it really liked it
Title: Engage
Author: Drew Elyse

Drew Elyse wasn't an author I had heard of before Engage, but now that I've had the chance to read through this one book, it's not one I'm likely to forget.

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 30, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it it was amazing
description

This was another absolutely fantastic read by Drew Elyse. I have been reading about the Disciple MC men from the very beginning. With every book I get to know them and the women they love more and more. Every story has introduced a new daughter of a Disciple and shows me the development of a particular couple. I also get to speculate and be intrigued by other characters that haven't had their story told and get excited by what's to come. This story was no different and I loved it.

This time I got
Jan 22, 2017 Laura rated it liked it
What Is It About:
Jager has been the fucked up but still sweet biker that has been shown throughout the entire series and now he finally gets his own happy ending. Jager has suffered immense loss, and while he cannot overcome it himself, he tries to help who he can. Ember is kidnapped from her bedroom and threatened to be sold as a sex slave. She tells them that the Disciples will pay for her and they do. She must overcome the trauma over her kidnapping, try to win over Jager, all the while plann
MillsyLovesBooks
Oct 27, 2016 MillsyLovesBooks rated it really liked it
This is the Third book of standalone's in the The Disciples Daughters Series and although they are standalone's i think to fully appreciate these reads you should read in order. As i was reading its not that i felt lost or confused it just made me want to know the others stories from their comments.
Ember is taken in the night held captive till she can be sold on for a profit. While being held she tells the people holding her, the one name that will get their attention...

"The Savage Disciples. Th
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 30, 2016 Twinsie Talk Angie J rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Engage by Drew Elyse
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Ok so this is a standalone and its book 3 buuuut I gotta admit I felt a little bit off in this book. SO what am I gonna do? Go and read book 1 and 2…LOL I just want to put that out there for anyone like me who hadn’t read the other books. It might make
Lita Thomas
Oct 27, 2016 Lita Thomas rated it it was amazing
Engage (The Disciples’ Daughter#3) by Drew Elyse Ember woke up to her apartment being broken into. When she wakes up again she discovers she is in a cell surrounded by other girls who look like they have not a meal or a bath in a while. She is hooked up to an IV which has had her knocked out for days. Upon speaking to one of the girls she learn she has been kidnapped and is to be sold. Thinking on toes she mentions the name of a notorious MC The Savage Disciples. Jager happens to be at the club ...more
Marika
Nov 06, 2016 Marika rated it really liked it
I admit this is the first book I've read by this author..I am wondering why since I loved this book so much. I love MC and I just found a new author to follow. THIS book is a standalone but at the beginning I found it author bit hard to place who was who, but other than that, when I got the hang of it I was totally fine.
Ember got kidnapped and after she wakes in a cell she tells the kidnappers that the savage disciples will buy her. That’s how she ends up at the savages MC , with the very handso
Nikki Malan / Hot Books & Sassy Girls Book Blog
Engage: Disciples Daughters by Drew Elyse
A woman’s worst nightmare, to wake up and realize she has been kidnapped. This is Embers reality. She informs her capturers to contact the Discipline MC who will buy her. Jager makes the decision to buy her on behalf of the Disciplines. Embers character on the whole was strong and yet she needed something more which only Jager seemed to give her. Jager was shocked at his reaction to her. When she submits he knows he can’t walk away. Jager has his own demo
Dana Busenbark
Mar 11, 2017 Dana Busenbark rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, mc
Who is Ember to the Disciples? We have not heard her name before now. Who are Louis, Yeltz, and Kuznetsov? We know who Jager is. What happens when Ember is awoken one night by a noise in the hallway of her apartment? What does she see when she goes to investigate? What happens to her? How does she get herself out of the situation? When she wakes up at the clubhouse, what happens? Watching as things unfold in this book between her and Jager, I wonder if they will ever get together or not. It seem ...more
Adriane Hebert Duplantis
I have enjoyed each book in this series but I honestly think they keep getting better and better. Jager was more than I imagined and so delightfully pleased to learn all the things that makes him tick.
Frank Tesch
Oct 27, 2016 Frank Tesch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

She does it again. She created a solid world. This book had good twists and surprises. She took the most unique and broken man. And gave him a solid background and gave him someone who could see the best in him. Ember was written very well and gave one hell of a surprise.
Janice Somers
This was my first time reading a story by Drew Elyse and it was so good that I have now one clicked books #1 and #2. I can't wait for the next book in this series.

Jager and Ember are both broken for different reasons. Jager doesn't let people know what it is that has made him stoic, but all it takes is for a broken to woman to work her way into his frozen heart.
Ember has been kidnapped, drugged and left in a cell. The only thing that saves her from this is a statement of "the Savage Disciples. T
Ryan Alexandra
Nov 18, 2016 Ryan Alexandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

Another great book by Drew Elyse. The Disciples are amazing and I can't wait to read more. I'm addicted to them all.
Amanda Thomas
Feb 18, 2017 Amanda Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I found a new series and am so glad I did. Loved Jager and Ember. I can't wait for more.
Nena Mantis
Nov 03, 2016 Nena Mantis rated it really liked it
Sizzling and sweet.
Becca
Oct 28, 2016 Becca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drew Elyse delivers another sassy, sexy, smart Disciples’ Daughter with Ember in Engage. From the first page to the last, Ember’s story was action-packed, emotionally charged, and delightfully steamy. She and Jager were absolutely electric and I found myself instantly hooked on their heady chemistry and significant connection. Ember and Jager not only shared a palpable sexual tension, but also plenty of witty banter, delicious flirtations, and a soul-deep understanding of one another that ensure ...more
Candy at Prisoners of Print
Nov 03, 2016 Candy at Prisoners of Print rated it really liked it
If there’s one thing I’ve come to love and adore about Drew Elyse, it’s her ability to perform time and time again. Whether she is creating a soft-hearted, tender romance, or building a world of hard-headed alpha motorcycle men, she continues to make me fall in love with her characters and the journeys they go on. Engage is the third book in the Disciples Daughters’ MC, which finally brings light to Jager’s story.

Jager, for the first two books of the series, had truly been a mystery. He had that
Bitches N' Books
Nov 10, 2016 Bitches N' Books rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazys-books
Title: Engage
Author: Drew Elyse

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

If there's one type of novel that I'll enjoy, ti's the MC variety and that's because the possibilities are endless - it can be as dark as night or as unexpected as can be by showing you the 'softer' side of the clubs that we tend to forget about. The story behind Ember and Jager's whirlwind love and relationshi
Lustful Literature
Nov 04, 2016 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it

Josie's Review 4.5 STARS

Drew Elyse has done it again, another fantastic read in this series. I’ve followed this story from the beginning and I love how this author develops a different story line each time and brings out characters that touch my heart. What’s the most interesting about her unique writing is the overall character development and relationship between the 2 main characters. We are not given an instant love story, there is an attraction but it a slow build up.

We finally get to read
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Drew you ripped my heart out and shredded it to pieces with Jagger and Ember's story!! I forgive you since you did such an amazing job putting the pieces together. If you haven't had the chance to pick up a book by Drew then what are you waiting for. If you are into MC romances then you will LOVE these books. This author has quickly become one of my favorite authors and on my must read list!! Seriously, I just finished this book and I am already going through withdrawals and needing my next fix. ...more
Drew Elyse spends her days trying to convince the world that she is, in fact, a Disney Princess, and her nights writing tear-jerking and smutty romance novels. Her debut novel, Dissonance, released in August of 2014.

When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found over-analyzing every line of a book, binge watching a series on Netflix, doing strange vocal warm ups before singing a variety of music
More about Drew Elyse...

Savage Disciples MC (4 books)
  • Clutch (The Disciples' Daughters, #1)
  • Shift (The Disciples' Daughters, #2)
  • Ignite (Savage Disciples MC Book 4)