Start by marking “Engage (The Disciples' Daughters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Engage (The Disciples' Daughters, #3)

Engage

(Savage Disciples MC #3)

Once a Disciple, forever a Disciple.

They came for her in the night.
When she wakes, she’s in a cell.
She has no idea if it will help, but it is the only option she has:
She tells them she belongs to the Savage Disciples MC.

A Disciple will fight like a savage when it counts.

Years ago, he lost everything.
Now, the club is the only thing Jager allows himself to care about.
Nothing
Published October 27th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Engage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Engage

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3 Déjà vu Stars

This book was was entertaining enough...but I just felt like I've been here before. I think I've read so much MC romance that they are all starting to run together.

So take this review with the proverbial grain of salt.

Straight up though, I most likely won't remember this book by tomorrow.

What I WILL remember though is that it employed virtually every MC romance cliche I have come to expect from, well, MC romance books.

Case in point...

1) The "Reformed" MC Club

It seems like the v
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by Ardent Prose.

Engage is the third book in the Disciples' Daughter series and even though you can read it as a standalone, I highly recommend to read the books in order to fully enjoy this.
I haven't read the first two books and at times, I did feel like I was missing the background story, especially when it came to secondary characters.
I will rectify this error and read the first two books ASAP.
If you like MC romance with a lot of twists and turns (plus a little BDSM bonu
Leigh

Engage was another enjoyable read in this series but definitely my least favorite. I really liked the story and I enjoyed both Jager and Ember. I just felt the connection between the two was missing for me. I felt Ember had a better connection with Ace and the girls. The connection she had to Jager was strictly sex. The turn around wasn't till 74% and to be honest I still didn't feel anything. With that said I'm looking forward to more in this series.

Page
Mar 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: drew-elyse
Solid 3 stars. Good book.
Forever_meme
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS
Mette
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite genres is the MC genre, and it’s also the genre that most often disappoints me. I have a very hard time finding books that can satisfy my needs in this genre, and if that makes me a diva then so be it!

When I do find an MC novel that just pushes all the right buttons, I can’t get my hands down, and let me just say; right now I can’t get my hands down! I’m absolutely thrilled that I have finally found an author who writes MC novels just the way I love them!

Drew Elyse, where have
Amy
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Engage
Drew Elyse
3. 5 stars

So this is book three in a series of standalones yet I don’t feel like I knew enough background to fully enjoy this book. There were numerous characters that I had no idea where they came from or what their back stories were. Having said that its not a bad book Im just one of those that wants the entire backdrop before I move forward.

Ember has been kidnapped in the middle of the night. After she is taken she convinces her captures that the Disciples MC will pay top dol
Nikki Anderson
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So I stayed up super late to finish this book, I just couldn't put it down!! I actually came across the first book in this series a few days ago and then was gifted an ARC of this book. The first one I loved and this one I loved even more. Let's start with Ember, this girl goes through something so scary and crazy and something every girl kinda fears happening when your out by yourself. I couldn't imagine what she went through. But the author makes it seem so very real. And then she mentions the ...more
She Hearts Books
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
After reading the first two books in Drew's Disciples Daughters series, I couldn't wait to read Ember's story. And holy hell was Jager just too freakin' delicious. He's a sizzling hot bossy biker man who most definitely revved my engine. I fell head over heart in love and lust with him. I loved that he wanted to protect her from the first moment and risked everything to keep her safe. I loved that naughty talk that came out of that mouth. Get out the fan and ice water because you will most defin ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, arc
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

This is not my usual MC Book.

Both characters are two broken people.

Ember went through something so terrible, one of a women's worst nightmare and Jager had such a troubled past that he has cut himself off emotionally from people and just lives for himself and his club.

They chemistry between these two are explosive and the sex was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Definitely a good read and a good story!
Tpagirl
Reread 3/26/17 - Review added.

Engage was the third book in the Disciples Daughters MC series by Drew Elyse. I loved this series and Engage was no exception. I was captivated from beginning to end.

And I loved everything about Jager and Ember. Both were beautiful and sexy. Jager was smart, intense, and uber alpha. Ember was sassy and strong.

The storyline was action packed filled with suspense, healing, restoration and love. Additionally Elyse continued to fully develop all characters - past, pres
Kim  Brewing
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Read with KU***

This wasn't my favorite so far, but I did enjoy it. It did take me a bit to become "engaged". We don't find out right away Ember's connection to the club, so there was that bit of suspense. We do know what happened in Jager's past because of the previous book, but it took him forever to share it with Ember. I just didn't connect with them as a couple for most of the book.

One thing I freaking loved.....that book scene of Sketch! LOVED it.

I will definitely read more of this serie
Maria11
Good but...

I liked the read, but the pet, collar, and flogging just didn’t seem to fit the MC storyline to me. It seemed to be included because it’s a popular topic. Oh well. It was a good read.
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow. Damn I do seriously have a weakness for MC’s but Drew Elyse is has honestly fast become one of my firm favs. Having read the first 2 books in the Disciple’s Daughters MC I’ve been waiting rather impatiently for #3 – Engage – Jager’s story & fuck me it was soooo worth it. This book packed such an epic punch – an utter onslaught of emotions, that once it sunk its sharp little claws into my soul, I knew I was ruined - it was never ever letting me go.

Seriously – OHHH THE FEELS!!! The entir
MillsyLovesBooks
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the Third book of standalone's in the The Disciples Daughters Series and although they are standalone's i think to fully appreciate these reads you should read in order. As i was reading its not that i felt lost or confused it just made me want to know the others stories from their comments.
Ember is taken in the night held captive till she can be sold on for a profit. While being held she tells the people holding her, the one name that will get their attention...

"The Savage Disciples. Th
Deb B
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
great series, loved the characters, loved the stories. really well written. looking forward to Ace's story .. must admit to his secret being pretty intigueing ... is there another disciple's daughter (suppose there must be - Stone, maybe) or does this disciple have a daughter .. def must read on release (6.12.16)

12/1/18 - one of my very fave series. first read when the original three books were released as the Disciples' Daughters, though the series evolved to the Savage Disciples MC. tough alph
Jackie Woodburn
Good but lagged in middle .

This book is good but lagged at about 50% and I couldn't get back into it after that. It's a shame as Ember is amazing and so sassy but Jager annoyed me to no end and I wanted her with Ace .Sorry but not best in series .
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"When you love a Disciple, you have to take him as he comes."

I love more than one Disciple, I love them all! I'm totally addicted to these badass bikers with the big hearts. Jager was one that I knew would wreck me. I knew going in that he was damaged, barely holding on, hiding from his pain. I knew it would take a very special woman to break through his hardened heart. And I was right... she's perfect.

Jager is a well loved brother, but he's a broody bastard too. He rarely smiles, if ever. He
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
description

This was another absolutely fantastic read by Drew Elyse. I have been reading about the Disciple MC men from the very beginning. With every book I get to know them and the women they love more and more. Every story has introduced a new daughter of a Disciple and shows me the development of a particular couple. I also get to speculate and be intrigued by other characters that haven't had their story told and get excited by what's to come. This story was no different and I loved it.

This time I got
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Engage by Drew Elyse
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Ok so this is a standalone and its book 3 buuuut I gotta admit I felt a little bit off in this book. SO what am I gonna do? Go and read book 1 and 2…LOL I just want to put that out there for anyone like me who hadn’t read the other books. It might make
Lita Thomas
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Engage (The Disciples’ Daughter#3) by Drew Elyse Ember woke up to her apartment being broken into. When she wakes up again she discovers she is in a cell surrounded by other girls who look like they have not a meal or a bath in a while. She is hooked up to an IV which has had her knocked out for days. Upon speaking to one of the girls she learn she has been kidnapped and is to be sold. Thinking on toes she mentions the name of a notorious MC The Savage Disciples. Jager happens to be at the club ...more
Michelle Woods
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Spoilers
Jager and Ember...

Hmmmm...well I enjoyed this story but I did feel a lack of care from Jager at times... he seemed to want to push her away way more than pull her close.

I get why but it was still a little bit of a let down after reading the other books in the series and seeing how much he seemed to adore her. If I hadn't read those stories this book might have been even more disappointing.

So we have Ember who was snatched in the middle of the night by her ex-boyfriends mob creditors bec
Marika
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I admit this is the first book I've read by this author..I am wondering why since I loved this book so much. I love MC and I just found a new author to follow. THIS book is a standalone but at the beginning I found it author bit hard to place who was who, but other than that, when I got the hang of it I was totally fine.
Ember got kidnapped and after she wakes in a cell she tells the kidnappers that the savage disciples will buy her. That’s how she ends up at the savages MC , with the very handso
Lesley Bradley
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jager 😍😍

Jager...enough said 😂😂

This was another fantastic instalment in the Savage Disciples MC series, personally Jager is my kind of man. I've loved every book in this series all for their own reason and I've loved every character, but Ember I think she is who I associate more with...not the trauma side but the bedroom side, seriously this author could have taken her thoughts right out of my head 😊😊

Anyway, this was a much more intense read than the previous books, I was emotionally drained by
Cris
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know that I can convey how much I'm loving the Savage Disciples series...it is fabulous!!! Each new installment and new couple take you in a whole new direction while keeping you in touch with the rest of the crew. I think that's part of the draw of this series, the main characters are great, but the supporting characters are hilarious...makes you wish for their stories. That's what drew me to Jager. Who doesn't love tall, dark, silent and deadly? But he got my attention in the previous ...more
Dana Busenbark
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, mc
Who is Ember to the Disciples? We have not heard her name before now. Who are Louis, Yeltz, and Kuznetsov? We know who Jager is. What happens when Ember is awoken one night by a noise in the hallway of her apartment? What does she see when she goes to investigate? What happens to her? How does she get herself out of the situation? When she wakes up at the clubhouse, what happens? Watching as things unfold in this book between her and Jager, I wonder if they will ever get together or not. It seem ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This story was really hot, and raw. It had me hooked from page one. You could tell Ember and Jager was going to be explosive.

I loved Jager, he may not say so many words. But when he speaks you know to listen. He is jagged and hard. But he really has a big heart. He would do anything for his brotherhood, he is loyal down to the bone. He is proper Alpha male, and dominant. He is a nerd, but he is also hard.

I loved Ember, even though she bottles her emotions up. She is fierce, and independent. She
Amy Dexter
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good book in this series. This is jägers and embers story. Ember is kidnapped but is returned to the mc on jägers watch. No one knows who ember is, so they have to wait til the rest of the the club return from sturgis to see if anyone recognises her. This story ignites jägers protective instincts but also his past. The mc are all bought together to solve the kidnapping. All the gang involved. Not sure what the bonus chapter for sketch was for at the end, as all the details had already be ...more
Stephanie Beasley
Engaged Disciples Daughters Book 3

Ohh Jager!! You sexy Devil you!! I Sooo loved this book.. Awesome couple. I love that He's Dominant!! She totally submissive to him. I love they found their hearts in each other. I wonder about Ace. Was cool to see the announcement of the baby from the Dads point of view. I wonder if Roadrunner will ever find someone? Or Daz. & Ace.. I Sooo want to read his story. Can't wait to read the next book in the series. I recommend all the books in the series & a
Milena
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read!

Wonderful to see Jager find his one. Getting deeper into the lives of the Disciples is a treat. Ember is awesome, she deals with her issues slowly but she does deal. Her relationship with Ace gives her the balance she needs to not rely solely on her dad or Jager. Always a good time when you get to see the next generation joining the clan. Looking forward to the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Risk (Hell's Disciples MC #6)
  • Drifter (The Nomad Series, #1)
  • Bones by the Wood (Kairos #2)
  • Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Craving Molly (The Aces' Sons, #2)
  • Making Choices (Black Shamrocks MC, #2)
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Taming Crow (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Duke (The Henchmen MC, #5)
  • Blind Faith (Steel Jackals MC, #2)
  • Temperance (Defiance, #4)
  • Stronger Than This
  • Bailey's Saving Grace (Wild Kings MC #2)
  • Defying Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #2)
  • Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club, #1)
Drew Elyse spends her days trying to convince the world that she is, in fact, a Disney Princess, and her nights writing tear-jerking and smutty romance novels. Her debut novel, Dissonance, released in August of 2014.

When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found over-analyzing every line of a book, binge watching a series on Netflix, doing strange vocal warm ups before singing a variety of music

Savage Disciples MC (7 books)
  • Clutch (The Disciples' Daughters, #1)
  • Shift (The Disciples' Daughters, #2)
  • Ignite (Savage Disciples MC Book 4)
  • Combust (Savage Disciples MC Book 5)
  • Cruise (Savage Disciples MC #6)
  • Throttle: A Savage Disciples MC Novella