Start by marking “Her Wicked Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Her Wicked Fantasy

Her Wicked Fantasy

Katrina & Eric Wilson is a fun loving couple who isn't afraid to try new things sexually.

Katrina, aka Kat, has always had a fantasy of being pleasured by two men at once, but the love she has for her husband and marriage have made her keep the fantasy a secret…

Or so she thought.

Eric is a loving husband that will give Katrina anything she wants, even the fantasy of havi
Published October 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Her Wicked Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Wicked Fantasy

Lynne White
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. On the one hand, there are some seriously hot scenes. But on the other hand, I felt that Kat and Eric's lives were too perfect. It was a little bit annoying. No one had flaws. Kat was literally the perfect woman. I enjoyed the storyline with reservations...this is definitely fiction in my opinion because no husband, in his right mind, would ever allow a threesome with him and another man, let alone one who is 18 years younger than his wife. And Eric kept c ...more
Nikki
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh what a FANTASY

Reading this book I immediately fell in love with Kat. OMG, she is so straight forward, funny and smart. I couldn't help but want her as a friend. It's no wonder Eric (her husband) makes it his mission to keep her happy, both in and out of bed.

Taylor Johns portrayal of a happily married couple is absolutely enviable. The open communication and feirce passion Eric and Kat share made this book more exciting for me, a long time married gal. Throughout the book both Eric and Kat ma
Jenn
Mar 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Her Wicked Fantasy is the story of Eric and Kat, a 40-something sexually open-minded couple who share a threesome fantasy. Enter stage left, Brantley, a young model on his way up, and the inspiration for one of Kat's erotic novels. Through a chance meeting Kat and Brantley become friends, and this friendship extends through to Eric. The trio soon imprint themselves on each other's lives and the friendship extends into the bedroom.
I often struggle when I have mixed feelings writing a review. I th
Sue
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Refreshingly realistic story.. While the book starts a bit slow, I thought it provided more realism to the characters through better development. This was a new author for me, and I enjoyed taking the journey into the relationship and more importantly the fantasy. With steamy scenes, emotional moments, and a captivating storyline, I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more by this author.
Kathy Bushrow
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taylor Johns has a wicked way of grabbing your attention and keeping it firmly attached to the story all the way to the very end. Her Wicked Fantasy is an erotic, snd sometimes surprisingly wholesome, tale of the growing relationship between a woman who works at an interesting hotel, a visiting movie star who's lonely, and the woman's husband...what could go wrong? In this case, ...you'll need to read this wonderful book as each character reaches for what she and he wants and needs.
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I have to tell you Her Wicked Fantasy may be a new favorite of mine. I really loved this book! What more could you want. A good marriage (one that I would want if I wasn’t already in a good one) great kids, a VERY good and HOT story!

I love that Eric and Katrina (Kat) are both in their mid 40’s. Mix in Brantley, a gorgeous model in his mid 20’s. And, you get one very HOT book! Now this book isn’t all about sex. It is about relationships, giving and taking and trusting your partner and of course
J.F. Holland
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The characters had depth and personality, and it has a little of everything, including some humorous moments. If you enjoy heated sex scenes, and an everyday couple that step out of their home life for a while and into a heated menage, you'll enjoy it.
Jessica Brittain
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great read!! It gave you feels. The characters were so down to earth and relatable. Loved the friendship between Kat and Heather, can totally relate!! It's a steamy sexy must read!!
Victoria B
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with this book! This book is does contain really hot sex scenes but the story line is about so much more. The depth that the author writes about each character from the main ones to the secondary ones brings them to life. The friendships, relationship, interaction with each other is make the characters easy to relate to. If you want a well written story with a great plot that also contains some action, comedy, romance, a little suspense along with the hot and steamy sex ...more
Yvonne
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes I recommend this book.

The love of family is the best thing in the world. I am so glad Brantley found his *family* and through their love for him he found his happily ever after ..
Nico
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was very refreshing to read erotica featuring an older attractive sexually experienced woman and a younger guy lusting after her rather than the usual twenty something virgin and older guy. The relationship between Kat and her husband Eric is extremely passionate and deeply emotional and felt very personal as if written from first hand experience. This gave the book depth and some very moving scenes. Brantley initially seemed the typical gorgeous attractive young hunk but the author weaves in ...more
Sammi Tuggle
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My God! She does it again!! I absolutely LOVED this book! Kat was amazing and I could only wish to be as awesome she was. And that husband of hers.....WOW!! What I would give to have a marriage like that. And that sweet Brantley omg! this book was fantastic! An extrememly sexy and burning hot read! The relationships in this story covered all the basis that you need. Trust and affection to the highest level. I was able to easily relate to ALL the characters and that is what makes a book GREAT! Th ...more
Lynn Edgar
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reach out to make your fantasy come true!

Holy shit on a cracker! I absolutely loved this story. I was laughing so much because of the heroine and her outspoken and tenatious attitude. Every woman would be so lucky to find a husband like hers and to meet their "Brantley". Well written and scorching hot scenes make this one of the best books I've read. It's definitely worth your time and will put a big smile on your face!
Steph Kahle coutts
Exactly what the title says!

Taylor nailed it again. This book makes you feel all kinds of emotions. Fun,flirty,dirty,sexy,rage and love. Can't wait for the next book =-O ;-)
Bridget Hickey
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this as a gift for a honest review this story was amazing.At first I thought oh no another sex book.The sex was hot but the story was amazing . This couples love for each other is like know other.They do bring a 3rd person into the relationship , and thus is where the story really blossom.A definite 5 star read .Kudos to Taylor for such a touching heart throbbing, panty wetting story.
Mona williams
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing! talk about a awesome fantasy come true! wholly hotness here! what a amazing husband to let this happen. glad she put family values first! highly recommend this book to everyone!
Julie Sjobakken
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First book by Taylor that I have read. I am a detail kind of reader and enjoyed the building of the characters throughout. Kat is a strong woman with real needs and love for her family and friends. Eric is a manly man that loves taking care of what is his and isn't afraid to open the doors to new adventures WITH his wife. Brantley is the shy guy with real needs and wants, but takes what he can just so he isn't alone. Enjoyed seeing how the main characters built a sexual relationship within their ...more
Lainie Suzanne
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is it fiction or reality

What happens when an erotic romance author crosses paths with her muse and covers model for her books? How close are her stories to her true desires and those of her husband?

This is a story of desire and testing the boundaries of love, desire, and marriage.

Susan Hokanson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
A nice story of an every-day couple who love each other and have a healthy sex life. A nice change from billionaires or people with huge hangups that need to be overcome.

April Morley
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
phenomenal !!! couldn't stop reading this once I started it. I feel as if I'm actually inside the book feeling what the character are going through. Taylor never ceases to amaze me with the twist and turns and her alpha males and independent strong sassy women she has in her books. I hope there are many more where this came from!!!❤❤❤❤
Marchetti Farmer Underwood
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. I loved the fact that reading Kat and Eric's story is like listening to a best friend tell you her story and what is going on in her life. The characters are so real and I can identify with them. I love the fact that Kat is a 40 something mother who has body image issues just like I do. Its so nice for a change to read about everyday people instead of size 2 supermodels and super sexy over wealthy men. I loved reading about a family that is open about everything and ca ...more
Karen Oliver
Nov 16, 2017
Taylor Johns
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Chrissy

My name is Taylor Johns, and I’m a bibliophile. ♥

*bib·li·o·phile
/ˈbiblēəˌfīl/
noun
1. A person who collects or has a great love of books.

A little about me…

I live on the outskirts of a small town in southern Indiana with my husband and our two teenage sons.

Currently, I have a sweet tooth for Sweet Tart ropes, and I must have a fountain Coke at least once a day to survive. I also enjoy collectin