Start by marking “Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)” as Want to Read:
Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)

Brief Me, Baby

(Yeah, Baby #6)

Guy Rule: No sleeping with the competition.

Jaxon Croix is a smooth talker who’s used to success in life. But despite the law firm partnership, showcase home, and expensive sports car, something is missing… until he meets Natalie Gardner. He knows she’s meant to be his, and he doesn’t waste any time going after her.

Natalie fell into Jax’s bed before she knew his history wit
Published September 15th 2016 (first published September 13th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Brief Me, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brief Me, Baby

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Brief Me, Baby is book six in the Yeah, Baby series by Fiona Davenport.

It must have been fate that had Jaxon Croix in that coffee shop at exactly that time so that he would see the beautiful Natalie Gardner sitting there at the table. Jax is a successful attorney of a firm he shares with a partner. He most definitely is a smooth talker and quite charismatic. If there was ever a time he wanted to use those gifts to his advantage, it was at that moment, to secure a date with this b
Coco.V
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Another irresistibly sexy and steamy read in the Yeah, Baby series. Like its predecessors, this one has the same characteristics I have come to expect from the winning duo Fiona Davenport, insta-lust/love, OTT possessive alpha hero and scorching chemistry between the leads. Brief Me, Baby told the story of law attorneys Jaxon Croix (Jax) and Natalie Gardner.

Jaxon is a smooth talker and a drop dead gorgeous guy. As a teenager charming his way out of trouble was common place for him. He was the k
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.75 Smutty Stars

Yeah, Baby is an absolutely delicious series, and Brief Me, Baby fitted in perfectly with the remain books. This story had all the elements present in all the series: fantastic main characters, an irresistible OTT alpha for hero, some spectacular chemistry that translated into incredible sex scenes, and an enrapturing, low angst plot with an ever present sweet component that makes us melt (even when we least expect) ! ;)

The headboard added a steady thumping to the mix as it bang
Chantal ❤️
Yeah I know but WHY THREE STARS!?
Yes it's Fiona Davenport.
Yes the guy is hot and a total alpha
Yes he just about the most perfect guy

But I just could not connect with her.
She basically pushes herself on him (their first time)
I don't like what she did after
How she acts
She just bugged me.

Now I will not go into details here as I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
Glad I read it and love FD and will continue to read her books but sadly not even hot sex and a hot hero could make this book for me.
Maria...
3 stars

This was a nice smut...
An easy reading with a possessive alpha male...

Bookloverme
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm loving this series. Also the OTT heroes. I loved Jax!

The story is about Jaxon and Natalie.

She's new in town with a new job. They're both lawyers. She's a junior associate and he's a partner at a rival law firm. He worked before at the law firm she's working at now but didn't tell her about it until they come face to face with their clients.

She took off running every time she's out of his sight. I know why she did that but she still annoyed me a little. Good thing I ended up liking her. And I
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
5 Stars for Jax.
I can honestly say I'm in love with Jax!! Natalie annoyed me a little bit but I ended up liking her.
Denisa
May 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 I don't like these two...
JewelsyGoolsy
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 -short and sweet- Stars

Super OTT. Super case of instalove. Super far fetched and unbelievable. Super short. Super cheesy. Yeah, I ate it up like a super sized McDonald's meal and loved every bite!
description

In reality the H would be considered delusional, insane, controlling, abusive and should really be institutionalised or arrested.

BUT in book world; the H is simply Insta-in-love, crazy insane for the h, alpha possessive, disciplinary AND should really be inside my pants!... but also arrested too -
♡Tonya♡
All the things we have come to love from a Fiona Davenport book!

--hot, sexy alpha caveman who only had eyes for the heroine
--decent heroine, she annoyed me for a bit but she turned out ok
--love at first sight
--no cheating or ow/om drama (view spoiler)
--hot hot hot
--a cute yet unfulfilling epilogue that was maybe a few months out (I was kinda disappointed in that)

I felt like I should have known the other couple, Isaac
Raine
Cute story of a partner at a law firm and a junior associate at a rival law firm. I love Fiona Davenport and her OTT alpha males who fall insta-love with their significant other.
Carmen Rae
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh my god this is the last one of the series so far (please tell me there is more coming) now what am I going to read when I need short hot insta love with OTT alphas? Damn It

Check out my reviews here
Denna✌
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot, short and safe! Nice little read, loved how OTT the hero was.
Jennifer Finn
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: insta-love
Another quick but very entertaining and oh so steamy read by the very talented duo known as Fiona Davenport.
Guy Rule: No sleeping with the competition.

Natalie fell into Jax’s bed before she knew his history with her new empl
C
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Hot
Fast
Safe read
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Fiona did it again! She nailed it with this sexy, funny and outrageously hilarious novella! This is an insta-love novella and packs quite the punch....in more ways than one!

Jax is the ultimate alpha caveman! Yes caveman! He's beyond gorgeous, successful, and identifies his soulmate at a coffee shop and decides she belongs to him. There's a hurricane coming for Natalie. And his name is Jax. She can run but she can't hide. Natalie's attempts to hide and Jax tantrums at her attempts are hilarious!
Libby Harrison
Re-read

Side note: where was the fricking baby???!!
Rejane
Sep 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I'll give 3 to be fair because I was expecting something like Alexa Riley's books. Unfortunately I didn't feel the chemistry between the MCs. And I didn't find the sex scenes hot. But it was an expectation I created, so I didn't feel it was right to rate it lower. It delivered its purpose: it was a erotic short book with an alpha man and a heroine left with no choice to bend to his wants. But this all was very lukewarm
Fatimama
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book as I usually enjoy the trope with H/h getting to know each other with mutual attraction and then they find out they are on the opposite sides of a big situation. Jax (H) was really the main pursuer of the relationship and I understood the heroine’s reluctance due to being in opposing sides in a case but she got over it right away. I liked that it didn’t take long for her to stop pulling away from Jax.
MrsJoseph
I've read too many of these, lol.

Meh!
Danielle
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short and smutty all alpha male attorney sets his sights on opposing counsel and does whatever it takes to make her his. A super sweet and oh-so-sexy quick read!
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first
This was a good addition to the series.

Jax- Natalie- insta love- (view spoiler). It follows the formula of the series (view spoiler). The story was adorable in some place, ridiculous in others. Enjoyed it..in parts?

Safe read

3.5/5
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
4 Insta Love Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

I'm LOVING these short hot and sexy reads by Fiona Davenport. I know when I sit down to read one of these Yeah Baby novellas, I'm going to be entertained. In this case, it's Jax and Natalie doing the entertaining this time around.

They meet in a cafe and strike up a conversation when Jax approaches Natalie's table. They're both lawyers the difference being Natalie is in her first year of being an associate and Jax is a partner at his own firm but has
Melissa Blakeney
Ok so ive been reading the "Yeah,Baby" series since the start and theres nothing more I love then a crazy sexy alpha who wants to mark whats HIS hence the baby making book name ( Yeah,Baby)... so this book in my eyes was lacking a tad bit but had all the stuff I love in a book BUUUUTTT..thats where I'm leaving it!!!

Enters THE sexy lawyer Jax who falls head over heels for the sexy innocent like Natalie who is very wary of the man Jaxon croix is and has a continuous fight with herself ..but she's
Anna
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I swear, I love the Yeah Baby series and this one is no exception. Natalie is starting her career on her own terms when a run in with Ajax sends her love life in a whirl. He's charismatic and sexy but Natalie is afraid to give in to the chemistry they obviously have. The give and take between these two is hot, sexy, and sweet. And thank goodness for plastic b!tc#s getting what they deserve! (You'll understand what I mean when you read the book) I sped through this one faster than any other of th ...more
Sharon Dunn
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rules are made to be broken!!!Especially if the tall drink of water is over six feet tall and built like a brick house, draped in a suit made for him. Jaxon Croix is such man and Natalie can not tear her eyes away!! Will one night together lead to more than either bargain for? You will just have to read and find out. But warning this book is so hot that a significant other needs to be with you. This book will hit all your hot spots. If you like hot, dominant, alpha men who over the top and good ...more
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
This was another fantastic, well written, and steamy read by Fiona Davenport. This novella was just as intense, just says enjoyable, and just as wonderfully Alpha and over-the-top in the best possible way. I can't get enough of Fiona Davenport's books, and I really can't wait for more! If you were looking for a quick, satisfying, and heart melting, make your cheeks turn pink read, then run yourself to this book this very second!
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. Super sexy, sweet, short and easy read between two lawyers (Jax and Natalie) from opposing firms. Insta-love, insta-babies, insta-everything and hot, cheesy goodness! What's not to like!
Stefanie
What's not to like about this book......over the top instalove, a possessive alpha, and lots of SMUT. Everything I need in a book!

Yeah, Baby (9 books)
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)
  • Play With Me, Baby (Yeah Baby, #7)
  • Safe With me, Baby (Yeah, Baby)
  • Devour Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)
“For the first time in my life, I’m not sure that would be enough to keep me away from a woman. Not when it’s you.” 0 likes