Start by marking “Killer Gossip” as Want to Read:
Killer Gossip

Killer Gossip

Natasha Altman has had a tough time of it. Her boyfriend dumped her in front of the entire school. Her rival used her father's influence to land the role of yearbook editor, a job that Natasha really wanted. Her rival's close friends like to find ways to embarrass and upset her.

So Natasha decides to get her own back. She wants them to know what it's like to be pointed at a
Published September 10th 2016 by phillipsmedia

To ask other readers questions about Killer Gossip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer Gossip

Paul Phillips
Sep 11, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Writing this book, it was actually really hard to come with rumours for Natasha to spread. It's such a difficult headspace to get into! I have no problem bumping characters off or having horrible things happen to them, but trying to see the world through Natasha's vindictive viewpoint was a big challenge. Another challenge, similar to Trauma Queen, was having the horror and mystery arise in the present-day as a result of the main character's actions. It's much easier to have your characters haun ...more
Paula Brandon
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was totally loopy! It starts out slow, and it's almost like the author got bored himself and decided to throw all sorts of crazy stuff into the mix to keep things interesting! That didn't bother me - the second half is all sorts of wacked-out fun. I get the feeling it was meant to be that little bit over the top. I certainly wasn't bored! (view spoiler)
Shadow Girl
Carly Patterson
May 23, 2018
April Shuffler
Mar 28, 2019

Hi, my name is Paul Phillips.

If you were a fan of Point Horror, Nightmare Hall, Fear Street or the myriad other 90s YA horror books, then my work should be right up your alley!

My books are approximately 50,000 words in length and although set in the fictional town of Howlett, are all stand-alone stories. (Unless