Start by marking “Heating Up the Holidays: A Steamy Contemporary Romance Christmas Collection” as Want to Read:
Heating Up the Holidays: A Steamy Contemporary Romance Christmas Collection

Heating Up the Holidays: A Steamy Contemporary Romance Christmas Collection

The ultimate collection of sexy Christmas romances!

Let seven of today’s hottest contemporary romance authors help keep you warm this holiday season. Each story is a standalone and contains a heartwarming Christmas romance with enough heat to get you through even the coldest winter night.

Available for a limited time, this collection will disappear not long after Santa puts
Published November 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Heating Up the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heating Up the Holidays

Pam
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a great collection of hot, steamy, sexy Holiday stories for a great price, this is it!! This are not short little novellas but decent length stories that you can get involved in. With the variety of authors contributing, thee is something for everyone. The storylines are as different as the authors.

The authors all have one thing in common - they write great stories that get the readers emotionally involved. From the beginning of each story, you will be drawn into the plot
Susan
Nov 01, 2016 rated it liked it
HOLIDAY ROMANCES. Overall this set gets 3.5 stars. If you like holiday romances, this is a collection of stories you have to get! I loved that it is filled with longer stories and not just quick reads like many sets are. Hot and steamy sex so definitely 18+.

Now that the weather is turning colder, this is perfect for enjoying on the couch while snuggling under a blanket. The variety of authors and storylines will keep you reading. I found some new authors (new to me anyways) that I want to read m
Donna Matthewman
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an arc of this book and was glad I'd had the opportunity. It has 7 short stories in that take approximately an hour each to read. All of them are really warm, feel good stories. Each one is by a different author so is a good way to find some new amazing authors this way as I know some of the books have characters from larger series/books. I would definitely recommend adding this book to your tbr list.
Enjoyed This Sexy Collection

Lots to love in this collection: plenty of steam, some laughs, even some sigh-worthy moments; vacation fling-to-forever, second chance, enemies-to-lovers, single dad, rock star, forced proximity, and even a little menage.
Mary Stockwell
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good bargain

This bundle of books is a good bargain. All off the stories are interesting. Not full of action and intrigue but still worth buying the bundle.
Donna Parrott
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this Anthology. Each book sent me on an emotional ride that i couldn't get off of. Just when i thought i was the next book hit me right in the feelings. Christmas is my favorite time year and to read this book that's dedicated to nothing but finding love in the Christmas season was awesome. Each book is its own, meaning no cliffhangers. I do with they were full length novels. It was like i got a taste of something amazing and I'm craving more.

Please Have Snow by Amy Lamot is about Lily a
Mel T
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stephanie
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great collection of holiday romances. This collection of stories will definitely put you in a great mood for the upcoming holiday season. However it does manage to make you a little homesick. Which is saying a lot from a girl who is comfortable seeing her family only twice a year.
There was a paranormal romance but it was only a slight ghost infestation nothing more. So all of these stories could be considered "regular" contemporary romances. And I would definitely recommend them all.
Diana Tidlund
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If your looking for a collection of authors who deliver steamy and emotionally charged romances then Heating Up The Holidays is just perfect for you... cause not only will it Heat Up Your Holidays but it will heat up up and every night before the holidays even get here!
Megan Ryder, Regina Kyle, Amy Lamont, Kaylie Newell, Nina Bancroft, Elisabeth Mayer and Nola Cross exceeded my expectations with this hot holiday anthology.
Some just brought a smile to my face, others brought tears but all brough
Tracey
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously? How can you go wrong when an anthology has: Amy Lamont, Regina Kyle, Nola Cross, Kaylie Newell, Nina Bancroft, Megan Ryder and Elisabeth Mayer ? Add in that they are Christmas stories and I am a happy camper.
Jessica
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read for me. I enjoyed all of the stories. I highly recommend this collection if your in the mood for some holiday stories. I really liked that these were longer then a short story. I felt you got to know the characters in all of the stories. There is a story in this for all readers. One has some paranormal in it, ghosts (which is pretty much the only paranormal I really enjoy)

I found myself laughing while reading some of the stories, I found myself teary eyed in some. So there
Sherri Babb
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. I loved all the stories in this book. I can't wait to go to read more books by each of these authors. Each time I was done one I would sad because the book was way too short but then I would start the next one and from the very first page I was hooked. I am for sure going to go and try more books out by these authors. I cannot wait for the books that have more coming out in the series. Each book in this collection is for sure ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This collection of short stories is filled to bursting with the magic of the Christmas season. From new love to old love, to second-chances, to second time around, it's all in here. Told with wit, humor, and an extra large dose of sassy spice this anthology has something for everyone to love and enjoy. It's introduced me to a few authors I've never read before and highlighted so series that I will be checking out in the near future.
I received a complimentary advanced copy of this book.
Jaime
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, holiday
Great collection of holiday romances.

All of these authors were new to me and each of their stories were really different from each other, while still revolving around the holidays. It's rare to read an anthology and love each book, but I can honestly say that each one of these stories were great. The characters were entertaining, the stories compelling and the romances sizzling.

I received an advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily provided this honest review.
Becky Baldridge
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a big fan of collections of various authors, but the engaging characters and interesting story lines made this whole collection quite enjoyable. This book contains everything from laugh out loud moments, to 'ah, isn't that the sweetest moments. And let's not forget the steam. There's plenty of that, so definitely an 18+ book. Each story caught and held my interest and I found some new to me authors to check out., easily earning the five star rating.
Becky Lawson
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice collection of holiday novellas.

My fave novella was Ring in the New, because Rosie had CP, as do I.

Great read for the Christmas season.
Donna
*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

I enjoyed this book of holiday romances. They are the perfect little doses of Christmas and I read these in between other books this month. They are definitely worth a read.
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
The first couple of stories were cute. Then they started making me lose interest. I loved the first story which is the only reason I rated this two stars.
Heather M. Gardner
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Steamy love stories to warm up the cold December nights!
Each story had it's own twist on the holidays and romance.
So much fun to read!
Rhonda
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full of great short stories. In most book collections there are 1 or two books I just can't finish, not this one. I loved each story.
Jenny Van der westhuizen
Nov 06, 2016
Donna
Mar 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Show Me The Honey (Sweet & Dirty BBW Romance #1)
  • Downcast
  • Crossing Time (Saint's Grove #5)
  • The Elf
  • Without Benefits
  • City Beneath the Sea (The Quest for Atlantis #1)
  • Neiko's Five Land Adventure (Neiko Adventure Saga, #1)
  • The Illusory Prophet (Singularity #3)
  • Summoner Rising (Laws of Summoning, #1)
  • Shifters Hallows Eve
  • Spell Slinger (Skeleton Key)
  • Cry Wolf Series (Cry Wolf #1-3)
  • When Gargoyles Rise (Shades & Shadows, #1)
  • Bronze (The Glister Journals, Book One)
  • Beautiful Ruin (Nolan Brothers, #1)
  • Raphael's Fling (The Darcy Brothers, #2)
  • Minion
  • Unthinkable (Beyond Human, #1)

USA Today bestselling author Amy Lamont writes steamy contemporary and paranormal romance filled with quirky heroines, alpha heroes, and always a happily ever after. Whether she’s writing about world-weary billionaires or rugged bear shifters, she loves nothing more than delivering stories with just as much heart as heat.

Amy lives in a small town outside of New York City with her husband, twin dau