Start by marking “The Trust Charm: A Finding Faith Romance (Book #1)” as Want to Read:
The Trust Charm: A Finding Faith Romance (Book #1)

The Trust Charm: A Finding Faith Romance (Book #1)

After losing her brother-in-law in a fire, Avery Sanders makes a vow to never put her heart on the line for a man with a dangerous career. And then Liam Reed walks into her life and everything is suddenly beautiful in ways she’d never imagined.

When Liam meets Avery at the youth center where he volunteers, the attraction is instant. But then he learns that she won’t date g
Published December 31st 2015 by Bluebonnets and Barbed Wire Publishing House (first published September 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Trust Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trust Charm

Suzie Waltner
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As I’ve learned over the past couple of years. New authors have a steep learning curve. When I first started writing, I didn’t know about everything available out there to help make my writing better. There are writer organizations which provide learning, mentors, critiques, and contests. Only last year did I put a book through a critique group and find out how helpful input from other authors can be. It was through this critique group I first read something written by Jessica Alyse. I even comm ...more
Ann
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. The story follows Avery, a young woman trying to find God's place for her and because of past events has determined she will never fall in love with someone whose job puts them in harm's way, and Liam, a policeman, who falls in love with her. The author has written a beautiful story following their road to finding God's will in their lives as they learn to trust God with their future. The story is a wonderful combination of faith and romance with times of humo ...more
Victoria
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
It can be difficult for a Christian romance to maintain sincere faith without being sappy, but Alyse does it well. Her characters' concerns and struggles are valid, including their spiritual ones. While there are a few times where additional depth would've been nice, it's an overall nice, clean romance. I'll be putting the next book in the series on my TBR list.
Linda Rainey
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a charming Texas Romance Novella.
I loved the characters and the setting.
We find that we need to put The Lord first in our lives and to trust he will guide us.
I look forward to reading more by this author.
Dana Michael
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Romance

This novella was a Christian story about a sweet romance. It was just precious. I really enjoyed it and will read more from this author. I look forward to her upcoming book.
Darlene Coulter
Nov 23, 2018
Christian Fiction...: .99c Sale 1 8 Nov 04, 2015 03:05PM
Christian Fiction...: A NEW Book from Debut Author 1 13 Sep 27, 2015 04:05PM
Fans of Christian...: A NEW Book from Debut Author 1 8 Sep 27, 2015 04:03PM
Jessica Alyse is a Louisiana girl with a heart for Texas. A member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, she has a passion for storytelling, romance, and Jesus Christ. When she’s not writing, you can find her bookbinding, daydreaming about the day her stories are adapted into movies, or in the event of a football game, cheering for the Green Bay Packers.