Start by marking “Hunter (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #3)

Hunter

(7 Brides for 7 Brothers #3)

When Hunter Brannigan loses his father and is sent a map, he doesn’t know what to think. Is it a joke? Was the old man going senile at the end? The attorney sending the map assures him the piece of paper was definitely from his father and he must follow the clues to find himself.

Hunter has been running from anything even remotely resembling responsibility for a very long t
Published November 8th 2016 by Eternal Dreams

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Janna
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
Susan
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the series, and another second chance story. In this book, Hunter, who is Gabe's twin brother, receives a treasure map as his inheritance from his father. He's not sure what to make of it, or the instruction to seek the assistance of a college history professor to solve the clues on the map. Hunter is shocked to discover that the history professor is none other than Bekka, the girl he'd had a summer romance with ten years earlier. Bekka had fallen hard for Hunter during that su ...more
Susannah Carleton
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars. Not as good as the previous books in the series. The plot was too predictable, and there was minimal character development.
Tina Todd shobe
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hunter is Book 3 in the 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. A collaborative series from seven authors.

This is the only book in the series that I have read so far and I think it did fine a stand alone. Though, after reading this book I do want to read the rest of them.

Hunter Brannigan is a always looking for adventure through his photography. He comes back home after the death of his father. He is beyond aggravated with what his father has done. His father left him a treasure map to follow to get to his inh
Shy
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-books, romance

After reading Gabe I was so curious about Luke and Hunter I decided I have to read all of the 7 brothers.

Hunter's story was good but I was hoping for something more specially since this is a Melody Anne book. It felt like this is a bit of a let down and now I'm not sure if I want to read the next one. The adventure portion was great but the romance was kinda predictable.
Lorie Barnes
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
There is a spoiler below so if you haven't read the book yet, please don't read this review all the way through.

Let me start out by saying that Melody Anne is one of my favorite authors. I own almost every story she's ever written (that I know of). It was actually because of her that I purchased the 7 Brides for 7 Brothers series. So, when I read Hunter and Becka's story, it was with keen anticipation. The more I read, the more I liked. Both Hunter and Becka are deeply wounded - Hunter by the wa
Janna
Melody Anne – Hunter – (7 Brides for 7 Brothers – Book 3)

Hunter Brannigan’s Story

As usual, Ms. Anne installment of this series is fast, fun and ohhhh so SEXY and HOT HOT. The premise for the series is 7 sexy Brannigan brothers whose mother passed away when some of them were small. After her death, their father didn’t seem to be able to function as a father without his wife by his side. She was the love of his life and he buried himself in building his media empire and became an absent father wit
Marti
Hunter by Melody Anne is the third book in a fun new series (7 Brides for 7 Brothers). The books are all written by different authors and all are contemporary romances about the seven brothers and their seven brides. Each can be read alone, but then again why would you?

Hunter is a photojournalist. He has been all over the world taking photos in places of not easily traveled to. He has continued to avoid spending time at home or in one place for years. With his father’s death, Hunter was left a t
Cheryl
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the 7 Brides for 7 Brothers series. Hunter is Gabe's twin but they couldn't be more different. He never stays anywhere very long. As a photojournalist, he's always somewhere exciting but doesn't have a home. His father left him a map and the name of a history professor to help him search for his "treasure". Rebekah Kingsley turns out to be the Becca he had a summer relationship with the summer before she went to college. I didn't like Hunter as much as the first two broth ...more
MaryRhonda
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Another Brannigan brother bites the dust. Hunter is a dedicated photographer that travels everywhere including obscure or dangerous areas. Becka is an archeology professor that dreams of going on a dig, she wants some kind of adventure but is afraid. It has been ten years since Hunter and Becka were together, but the chemistry is still there. Wonderful second chance happily ever after story.
Pamela Devereux
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adventure

Hunter has been all about adventure. He is always looking for the next photo shoot. Rebekah is a history professor. She has been on the academic rollercoaster for so long. In walks Hunter to take her on a treasure hunt. Will they be able to find what they are looking for? I loved the ending. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
June Rodgers
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for this book and the series.

I love this series and the authors who have contributed to it. This story is about family and the journey they go on to find what is really important for their lives. They each find love along the way and realize that that is what is really important.
Aerin
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
The dead father in this series is quite the piece of work. I'm starting to wonder if he's going to turn up alive at the end of the whole thing? Anyway, I'd call this one another solid, standard read. Nothing that really captures the imagination or burns itself into your memory, but good to kill a couple of hours.
Andrea Akers
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunter -7 Brides for 7 Brothers

Hunter is a free spirit who lives for adventure behind his camera. Settling down is not on his list for this lifetime until his deceased father sends him on a treasure hunt with his long lost love. Will Hunter find his HEA or will he allow Becca to walk out of his life again?
Janice Steele
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
True love

True love lost can always be found and given a second chance. Hunter and Rebekah story was soft, hardcore yet had the time breathtaking flow to it that carried you along while you journeyed with them.
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
This brother is my favourite yet. Kills me reading these reviews and people saying they didn't connect. I on the other hand, cried, got the pit in my stomach and everything. Well done.
Sherri Romero
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

Didn't feel a real connection between these two. Both characters were remote. No build up of romance. Just dull, dull, dull
Cruth
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Hunter starts off as an absolute ass.

He gets better. Eventually.
Jessica N.
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keep the tissues handy

Such an emotional story.
Both were stubborn in their own way.
I knew there would be an hea, but I kept thinking "no, go back"
Glad it worked out in the end.
Nancy Skillin
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I felt details were left out that would have added a lot to the story.. Still a good book just a lot could have made it more special........
Guadalupe Gonzalez
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME book 📚 😍😍😘
Kate walker
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great book. Great people.
Jeri
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chance love

I love second chance story's and this one delivered. The Plot led this brother in self discovery and for Becka also. It was fast paced and beautiful.
Jwezi
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Definitely shows that love is not about sacrifice, but compromise. It's about balance without losing yourself.
Barbara Lack
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun and sometimes emotional read.

This was a fun and sometimes emotional read. I really liked Rebekah and Hunter. This has been a great series to read.
Iluvbooks44
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Melody’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Patricia Mattingly
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunter

As promised my review I love these brothers and a sad tragedy brings them together or at least to get closer next is Knox.
Melissa
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay

I am not the best reviewer. I liked the book but it didn't blow me away. I never really connected with characters but I liked but just ok. I do like the brother interaction.
Yvette
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't go wrong with a Melody Anne book.
Jeanette montgomery
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Melody’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 12, 2017 10:49AM
  • Gabe (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #2)
  • Max (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #5)
  • James (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #6)
  • Finn (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #7)
  • Knox (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #4)
  • Luke (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #1)
  • For All the Wrong Reasons
  • Finding Chris Evans: The 9-1-1 Edition
  • Wildest Dreams (Hope Falls)
  • Take Me, I'm Yours
  • Tarzan and Janine (Texas Billionaire Club, #1)
  • Seducing Santa
  • Wild Fling or a Wedding Ring?
  • For a Good Time, Call...
  • Snowbound in Starlight Bend (Starlight Bend #1; Riding Hard #3.5)
  • Going Too Fast (Sapphire Falls; Big Easy #7)
  • A Prince of a Guy (Red-Hot Royals, #1)
  • A Kiss by the Book (Kiss & Tell, Book 2)
Melody Anne is a NYT best selling author of the popular series: Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, Unexpected Hero's, Billionaire Aviators, and some solo titles. I have a Young Adult Series; Rise of the Dark Angel.

As an aspiring author, I wrote for years, then published in 2011, finding my true calling, and a love of writing. Holding a Bachelor's Degree in business, I lov

7 Brides for 7 Brothers (7 books)
  • Luke (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #1)
  • Gabe (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #2)
  • Knox (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #4)
  • Max (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #5)
  • James (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #6)
  • Finn (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, #7)