Start by marking “Love at Fourteen, Vol. 6 (Love at Fourteen, #6)” as Want to Read:
Love at Fourteen, Vol. 6 (Love at Fourteen, #6)

Love at Fourteen, Vol. 6

(Love at Fourteen #6)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  88 ratings  ·  15 reviews
As Class 2-B makes landfall in Kyoto, everyone's talking about who's going to confess to whom. This prompts Kanata to realize that despite their developing romance, Kazuki's never actually told her how he feels about her. There's love in the air, but for Kanata and Kazuki, will this momentous confession--if it ever comes-just be too little, too late?
Published March 21st 2017 by Yen Press (first published March 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Love at Fourteen, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love at Fourteen, Vol. 6

really liked it 4.00  ·

glitch ✧
I need an anime for this now.
Selena
So, this manga just keeps making me smile. It's sweet, it's cute, it's light-hearted, but it's also realistic and down to earth. The issues faced by our protagonists are as simple as gaining a bit of weight or not getting taller, but the reactions aren't as crazy and over the top as some anime. Not that the "OH MY GOD, HOW MUCH DID I GAIN?!?!?!?!" response doesn't happen, but it's nice to see a "aw man, now I gotta do something..." once in a while

I also have to say that I really appreciate that
Feliza Casano
Rod Brown
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This cute little tale of gentle romance and teenage crushes would be one of my favorite manga series if it weren't for the ongoing B-plot about the inappropriate relationship between the adult female teacher and the teenage male student. If not for that element I'd probably be giving this four stars, especially for the scene in which a young LGBTQ character has a moment of revelation.
Jessica
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shojo, romance
I am overwhelmed by the innocent, sweet, cuteness of this story. I feel like it's unique enough to stay interesting and make you want to keep reading, but derivative enough to feel like other shojo/josei. The multiple teacher/adult and student almost-relationships really weirds me out though. Perhaps Japan doesn't have as much of an underage taboo?
Kareena
So the storyline with the main characters is super cute, but I'm a bit creeped out by all the adult/minor relationships. There's nothing explicit, but it's very obvious that things are going on. It's just kind of weird.
Bryn (Plus Others)
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shoujo-manga
Hinohara is creepy and if I thought the mangaka knew that, it would be a very interesting look at someone who is damaged and damaging -- but I can't help feeling that Mizutani-sensei doesn't really see that.

Still, I love the manga, and the lesbian positivity made me so, so happy.
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, manga
I think the light-hearted, sweet moments with the two main leads are where the series shines, but I still can't say much for the rest of the series. I'm going to stop there because I'll rehash everything I've already said about the previous volumes.
Chloé
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Actual Rating: 5 Stars

The problems I have had with the series since volume one still stand, but honestly this was too cute to not give five stars. I just love the simple, sweet little moments in this manga that perfectly describe what love at fourteen is like.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume. This series is kind of cute. And I love the art style.
Isis
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
still as cute as ever!!! :)
Chris
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This one was also really good.
Eressea
仔細想想,日本的國高中跟台灣還是差滿多的
Bentgaidin
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, look at that cover art. This is gorgeous, and really, I could recommend this series for the art alone. That said, it's also great fun seeing all the goings-on during their school trip in this volume, and then the festival afterwards. Also, the school nurse is my new favorite background character; I don't know that we even know her name yet, but she really stole all of her scenes in this volume -- I really hope we continue to get her sass and wisdom going forward.
Marty Preslar
Associated Names:
MIZUTANI Fuca
MIZUTANI Fuuka

Zodiac: Cancer

Love at Fourteen (9 books)
  • Love at Fourteen, Vol. 1 (Love at Fourteen, #1)
  • 14歳の恋 2 [14-sai no Koi 2] (Love at Fourteen, #2)
  • 14歳の恋 3 [14-sai no Koi 3] (Love at Fourteen, #3)
  • 14歳の恋 4 [14-sai no Koi 4] (Love at Fourteen, #4)
  • 14歳の恋 5 [14-sai no Koi 5] (Love at Fourteen, #5)
  • 14歳の恋 7 [14-sai no Koi 7] (Love at Fourteen, #7)
  • Love at Fourteen, Vol. 8