Start by marking “The Sands of Time” as Want to Read:
The Sands of Time

The Sands of Time

Angels. Corruption. Death.

Father Time has been tending the hourglasses in the Halls of Time for what seems like eternity. When the sand in one of the hourglasses changes colour, and stops flowing, he doesn’t know what to do. This has never happened before. Is it an omen that the end is nigh, or something else entirely?

The Sands of Time is an 'Angel Series' spin-off.
Published September 10th 2016 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about The Sands of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sands of Time

Start your review of The Sands of Time
Shirin
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was..all right. Not particularly fantastic or stunning.
Lynn Demsky
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A MOST interesting read! Guess I’ve never thought about Father Time – I often think of time but not in the way this story presents it! I liked where it was going and it makes you wonder “and, when time is running out” where will each and every one of us be! Looking forward to reading more!
Janet
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is short but important to Helena's tale. It will make far more sense if you have read the other books in the series first, which I recommend that you do. This provides a glimpse of just how powerful Helena is and what she can achieve with her unique gifts.
Dena Mae Poole
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Angel Series

This series is a must read. Well written and it kept me right there with all the characters. Wish there were more.
Christopher Armani
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting, for sure, but felt it was rushed out the door before the last polishing edit. Love Melanie's Angel series though, and can't wait to read the next installment.
Nicole Henderson
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A short novella that fills us in on what happens with Father Time and the sands of time. What a funny caring man he is. I totally loved him.
Timothy A. Bearden
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it
It whetted my reading appetite. Unfortunately i looked at the fist angel book blurb , and I don't like vampire stories, Although if I did I'm quite certain I'd enjoy it.
Emmy
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ugh. This read like it was a chapters stripped from a book ... incomplete, rushed, and unsatisfying
Marion Campbell
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a novella that includes the sands of time and Father Time and causes one to pause and wonder. It left me interested in reading more.
Dawncee
Jan 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: part-of-a-series
I didn't realize this was part of a series. It was something free to read that sounded interesting.
And interesting, it was. An original concept as far as I know. Father Time's job and where he does it is easily imagined by what is described. The "little one" is given a very well felt personality that fits, for not being human. This short story was a very good read, but I wished I had read the beginning of the series to get a better concept of the characters at the end. Still, I don't believe hav
Teresa Savolainen
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, owned-e-books
Interesting tidbit of a world we briefly glimpsed at Angel's Kiss. I hope we hear more about Father time and the Sands of Time in the future. You could read this novella as read-alone...but you'll get way more out of it if you've already read the Angel's Kiss.
Shelli Carew
added it
Sep 09, 2017
Carole
Feb 02, 2018
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe