Start by marking “How to Blow It with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #2)” as Want to Read:
How to Blow It with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #2)

How to Blow It with a Billionaire

(Arden St. Ives #2)

Be careful what you wish for . . .

Once upon a time there was a totally ordinary boy who fell for a cold, beautiful prince. Only it's not a fairy tale, it's my life. The prince is a billionaire called Caspian Hart. And we're trying super hard to live happily ever after.

He's everything I want, need, and can't resist: a man who looks like a god and bangs like the devil. Excep
Published December 12th 2017 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about How to Blow It with a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Blow It with a Billionaire

Start your review of How to Blow It with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #2)
Line
Re-read and STILL amazing<3 Now we just need the third one to actually be published!
--------------------------------------

This second and the third book in this series was a pre-order as SOON as I finished the first one (how Mr. Hall got a pre-order that early will have to be Voodoo or spells or some other form of other-worldly hugga-baloo!)
description
I pressed the one-click-buy so fast that I cracked my keyboard (and then I poured in a cup of coffee, but you know... I was really excited:-)

This book is ev
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio - 5 stars
Story - 3 stars

If it makes any sense, I enjoyed the writing and the narrator's performance more than I did the actual story. At times the story felt like it was going on and on without much happening. I am curious enough to know how things will work out between the MCs to listen to the final audiobook.
Dia
4,5 stars

So this happened: when I finished this one I've also read the preview from the next book. BIG mistake! The first 3 chapters from the third book broke my heart in a big way!!! I feel like shouting and throwing things and ugh how I hate Caspian!!! With a passion!!! STUPID, coward and UGH, I just want to strangle him!!! And WHY do we have to wait for MONTHS until the last installment will be out?!? It's SO painful!!!! I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!

OK, so back to the second book. Even if I didn't
Eugenia
Soooooo much better than the first!

I loved the first book; THIS ONE I ADORED. It was succulent, it was delicious, it was hot, and full of laughter, and pain, and sadness, and my hand wanted to reach on in there and slap Caspian upside the head.

This second installment deviates more from FSoG than the first one did. There are still recognizable homages to the original text, but of course this is Alexis Hall, an Author who can actually write, and everything is that much better.

Here we get more of t
Jan
Jan 24, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf
Shelves: lgbtq

I'm really not feeling this.
So much going on but nothing that matters to me.
Caspian disappears for a week when he just promised that he would try harder to be present.
So, no Caspian. Instead we get Ellery seeking Arden's attention with her sad-rich-girl-drama which I don't care a little bit.
That generates more drama, this time social media related because Arden was seen with Ellery and aparently, somehow it exposes Arden or Caspian. Hummm???
Enter then, Bellerose ( Caspian's right hand) + Casp
Gillian
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed for Just Love

Here’s the thing – I think the title of the book is wrong.

This really should be called How to Blow it with Arden St. Ives because if anyone blows it here, it’s Caspian Hart.

Here’s the other thing – I can’t entirely blame Caspian for fucking things up.

Look, I didn’t go into this expecting to feel something akin to sympathy for that inscrutable billionaire, but HTBIWAB made me do just that. It seems like the more we get to know Caspian, the less we really understand,
Ula'ndi Hart

I can't do reviews right now. I need time. Lots of time. I should maybe not have read those first three chapters of book 3...
Alisa
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I was anxiously awaiting this second installment in the Arden St. Ives series and it was well worth the wait. This one picks up immediately after the first book ends and follows Arden and Caspian as they return to London and try to make a go of their relationship. It's a rocky road though as Arden tries to break down the many walls Caspian has put up.

This story sucked me in from the very beginning The author has created a fabulous narrator in Arden. He's an absolute delight. He's funny,
Ariana
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reread August 2019

Caspian has such serious issues, it is really heart-breaking. He is doing so much better opening up to Arden this time, but is totally dominated by his self hatred and disgust about his sexual preferences. And nothing Arden says and does, no matter how willingly he surrenders to Caspian, it’s not enough. It’s no wonder things end here as they do…

He’d needed me, but he hadn’t given me the power to help him. He hadn’t trusted me enough. Or believed I could.

I genuinely felt sorry
annob
So hard to summarize this book as a rating within five stars. The writing: gorgeous. The story: billdom romances not my cuppa. The characters: They all feel true. Real. Each have their own voice and personality. I find Ardy (full of his human flaws) sweet, Caspian I don't like one bit. The romance: Probably the unhealthiest relationship I've read packaged as romantic story. Now, for creative reasons I don't believe books should at all be limited by their genre labels. That would diminish their p ...more
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Not liking the title of this one....sounds like a recipe for drama disaster.
Allison
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, audio, 2017, 2018, 2019
Gah! I loved this even more. In the style of Arden, I laughed, I cried, and I was All The Feelz. So looking forward to the final book.

Okay, so I finally finished it. Because I was afraid of the Feelz I was kind of avoiding finishing.
But.
I'm good, I was a little torn up for Ardy but it's Ardy, Damnit, he's going to win.
I have all the faith in him. I am aware this is romance and Alexis Hall, so HEA/HFN is going to happen, but my faith is in Ardy, not in the inevitable. I think Ardy may be my f
DarienMoya
Summary: Arden and Caspian go back and forth on whether Caspian feels or not. Caspian also says bye bye, as was expected 🙄

The Story: 4 Pants Off

And I Oop!

The Narration: 4 Pants Off

Good job by Joel Leslie
Amanda
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARG!!! Why am I doing this to myself? I knew this is an incomplete series and it will take another 6 months or more for the final book to be out. But I still read it and now I'm going to complain about it.

Arden, is still sweet as ever and eager to please his billionaire non-boyfriend. The reason I'm still reading this series is because I like reading Arden's POV, despite it being a mixed of dramatic, self-indulgent and at times whine-y. I'm not complaining about his personality, in fact I baske
Leslie
⭐️⭐️⭐️.5/5 Stars. Rounding up...for Arden! 🥰
🔥🔥🔥🔥/5 Heat Level

I'm glad work was super slow today but even with it being that way there were times I wanted to say, "Can you hold please? I'm in the middle of something."

Like book one, this would have been closer to a three star read for me, if not for Arden. He continued to make me laugh my way through it. 🤣

"It made me feel so close to him and so impossibly distant at the same time. Like I could have my Jane Eyre moment, and whisper his name, and h
Bev
3.5 stars from me. I didn't enjoy this one as much as How to Bang a Billionaire, and that rated nowhere near as highly with me as Alexis' other reads. I was hard pressed not to skip and that's NEVER happened with me and an Alexis story...cos he's my Wordsmith, and I've loved everything he's written within reason...most of which is on my Brilliant Writing/Creme de la Creme bookshelves.

As far as the story is concerned, yet again I felt for Arden 💜💛💚💙. He's so lovely, so innocent in many ways, so e
Truuss Loveislovereview
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Part one ended quite satisfying, no cliff, I was so eager to know more because there is so much to discover.
The prologue gave me instant an unsettled feeling. My God, what to expect....

Told from the creative, overactive and responsive mind of Arden.
Arden lives in one of Caspian's apartments. Their relation is complicated. Caspian's has issues and we still have to discover which... to guess is not an option because..if I had the imagination, I would be an author myself....

It had a delicious humo
Ellie
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was brilliant and heart-breaking!
So far this series is the best I have read re handling abuse and trauma - no easy solutions, no magic sex, no use for shock value. Instead it's all very real and honest.

You can read my review of the complete series on my blog and in the review space for book 3, How to Belong with a Billionaire
Kaje Harper
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series - it begins with an ominous warning and ends with an indeterminate moment. I assume we're getting at least one more, to resolve everything left up in the air in this. Here we see new sides to both Caspian and Arden, which help make them more intriguing and multifaceted, and which also reveal some real flaws. I enjoyed this, even though it didn't give me the sweetness at the end that allowed for optimism between the first two installments.

Arden is a very youn
Mónica BQ
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Leaving my original comments from August 2017 below, because they all proved me right in the end.*

This was waaaaaaaaay better than the first book. It actually is a romance. And not Ardy's coming of age book. Unfortunately by the time I'm writing this I've already read book 3 and I already know that one turns into Ardy's coming of maturity book and that it lost me.

“Touch. It is touch that is the deadliest enemy of chastity, loyalty, monogamy, gentility with its codes and conventions and restrain
dammit, liz
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, sweet Arden. And poor dysfunctional Caspian. You two are a hot mess. But a sexy as hell hot mess who is practically bursting at the seams with affection for one another that they’re trying to reign in, because Caspian is an emotional child. But in his defense, he’s had a pretty messed up past. And the way he blames himself for things that were not his fault was heartbreaking. He has no normal, healthy frame of reference for how relationships are supposed to work. But Arden sure is trying.

I
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Arden, Arden, my Arden. [Caspian's voice is to die for!] And poor foolish, foolish Caspian. Gawd. The pain and heartbreak of the ending of this audiobook is too much to bear...

Joel Leslie did a superb job performing this story. If he doesn't do book three I will have to settle for reading the written word. There's no way another voice can match the many he used in this book, but most especially Arden and Caspian. I can't even.

All I can say is that book one was LOL and fantastic, and book two, t
Vallie
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, series, spicy-hot, bdsm
I loved this and of course it ended in heartache. What I didn’t know, was what would happen when I read the first three chapters of the third book at the end.

WHY ALEXIS HALL?!!!!

For fucks sake, that will teach me. I actually handled the ending well only to be left reeling by the developments of the third book. I hate what’s happening! Hate it hate it hate it! Which basically means that it will make me love the resolution even more.

There better be a HEA after all this mess. My stomach is in knot
Sam (AMNReader)
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, honestly, I am a fan of this series. I mean yeah, sometimes the sex descriptions are a little too, ahem, raw for me...like in a weird "that is too much anatomy" way for me. And in this book, Caspian was a little too I don't know, self-defeating, but also there are these things, wonderful things, that make it seem like there was assignment in comp 101 for twilight fan fic and you're an instructor grading and you're thinking, "holy shit this kid's got something," and you just read the FSOG ser ...more
Kara-karina
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW IS FOR BOOK ~1 AND ~2 TOGETHER:

This.

This was absolutely delightful. Warm, funny, sexy, sharp and adorably geeky. It felt like a homecoming. I wolfed the first book down and bought book two straight away.

While Caspian is an alright as your generic dominant brilliant gloomy billionaire with tragic past (a trend we can thank Fifty Shades for), it's Arden who steals all the limelight. He is the brightest and absolutely can't see his own worth.

He and his interactions with everyone around ar
Joyfully Jay
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

How to Blow it with a Billionaire is the second story in Alexis Hall’s fabulous Arden St. Ives series and follows directly from the wonderful How to Bang a Billionaire. I really loved the first story and was super excited for the follow up and Hall really delivers with this second installment.

I think Hall advances things between the men just the right amount here. As readers, we can really see how hard Caspian is trying and how much he clearly cares about Arden.
Kelly
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I'd had to wait over a year for the next book, I think I'd be ready to rage quit.

If Mr. Darcy escaped from a bleak hellscape, where his awaking carnality was twisted by a monster and turned into utter self loathing, this would be his story. Caspian needs help, but he's so hellbent on blaming himself, he can't begin to ask for it. Nathniel's martyrdom and selfish piety only play into damage that's already there. Intense.
Agnė
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
2nd read - re-read it before going to book 3.
---
I've started this book straight after reading the first one. And I really liked it. I think I liked it even more that the first. In this book I got to know Arden and Caspian even more, and I think I connected to the characters. I loved how more complex the story got and how many questons there is it. And I need answers to all of them. But... yes. There should be 3rd book and it's still not published. So take my advice and do not read 3 chapter spoi
Mo (The Scarlet Siren)
7/19 - Relisten #90384299 STILL SO FUCKING GOOD.

I AM NOT OK! My heart....my fucking HEART!

This hurt even worse on audio. My god, it's so good. This story is amazing, and the audio made it even better, if that's possible.

Full review when I've recovered emotionally. Give me a few months.....
Nazanin
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Work for It (Just for Him, #4)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Spring Strings
  • Slippery Creatures (The Will Darling Adventures #1)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)
  • Just Like That (Albin Academy, #1)
  • Tough Guy (Game Changers, #3)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • He's Come Undone: A Romance Anthology
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Project Hero
  • Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
Genrequeer writer of kissing books.

Arden St. Ives (3 books)
  • How to Bang a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #1)
  • How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #3)