Start by marking “Iron Tide Rising (The Map to Everywhere, #4)” as Want to Read:
Iron Tide Rising (The Map to Everywhere, #4)

Iron Tide Rising

(The Map to Everywhere #4)

Intrepid travelers Fin and Marrill have shared countless thrilling and treacherous adventures on the magical waters of the Pirate Stream. But neither could have expected that their final adventure would force them to team up with their oldest enemy: the evil wizard Serth! With the fate of the Stream and all their friends hanging in the balance, can they challenge the most ...more
Published January 2nd 2018 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Iron Tide Rising, please sign up.
Lib (Enthusiastic reader, occasional reviewer) "Find out in this mind-blowing conclusion to the Map to Everywhere series!" - looks like it. This is from the description :)

Start your review of Iron Tide Rising (The Map to Everywhere, #4)
Suzanne Maley
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bernadette
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The final chapter of the Map to Everywhere series finishes with everything you would expect from the books: emotional rollercoasters, crying, laughter, anxiety, and satisfaction when everything at last goes RIGHT. After Shadows of the Lost Sun, you become a little convinced that there is no way Ryan and Davis can fix all of the problems they created without weak cliches or deus ex machinas, but they do! Everything that happens makes sense with each character, and everything that happens fits and ...more
Peri
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
WHOA! 4. 5 stars!!
Oh, and spoilers ahead!

This book was AMAZING. I think this and Shadows of the Lost Sun were my favorite of the series. And Serth as a good guy was....interesting. Actually, it was amazing, once I got used to it. I hadn't read Shadows of the Lost Sun in a while before reading Iron Tide Rising, and I was like, wait what? Serth is.....helping them.....and not crying all the time? Then I remembered that....ok actually I'm pretty sure I actually just went with it with a shrug.

But a
Rachel Meyer
A really great end to a really great series. Four books always feels a little awkward, but each one in this series worked well and it had a great overarching plot. I just loved it and loved how everything was wrapped up and happy at the end. (No, I don't care if it's unrealistic. I like happy endings. Fight me.)

Some great things were-
• The parallel between Marrill and Ardent. Very clever and with an excellent lesson.
• More Fin!
• How we got back certain characters that died.
• Serth. (Or is it Ser
Amanda
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

Normally I gallop through books and gulp them up whole, but this one I was scared to finish and read ever so slowly. I didn't want to finish it; I didn't want the series to end. What to read now that it has ended?

The tension kept building throughout the entire book; would good/bad guys remain true? Would bad/good guys be saved? Very riveting. And the mistrust/distrust was very believable. Fortunately things were resolved to my heart's content--though I would be happiest of all if I coul
Twyla
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daphne Belderol
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like serth. He's the most human of them all. Naysayer is the realist. I was surprised by what her parents did. The dawn wizard is tricky but understandable. Good ending, but I wanna know what happened to Fig and Vell.
Neurocomp
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: youth-fantasy
still dont' like time-traveling in books...so wont rate this 5-stars!!!...but the weird & quirky adventure itself is worth 5-stars.

On-the-whole, the series itself is worth 5-stars cuz its just one epic wacky adventure, that surprised me for how much i liked it.
Leah
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful ending to the series; just as fun as the previous books.
emyrose8
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sigh, a delightful ending to a delightful series. Wonderful- action packed, emotional, creative, mysterious, and intriguing.
Roger Williams
Kids enjoyed the series and the sign off was touching.
Jacqueline P.
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
An end to an engaging series. I highly recommend it.
Emma
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To the Pirate Stream!
Hannah Belyea
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
The Enterprising Kraken has lost a number of friends over their journey, but stopping now will mean leaving the Pirate Stream to fall apart, an no way are Marrill and Fin going to sit by and let evil get away with hurting anybody else they care about! In this adventurous conclusion to the "Map to Everywhere" series, Carry Ryan amps up the danger as the crew races to save the world - the many worlds - from destruction!
Chris Jones
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An immensely satisfying conclusion to an imaginative series.

I'm sad that the Map to Everywhere series had to end, but all good things must, I suppose. The stakes are higher than they've ever been in this one, as Fin and Merrill race against not one, not two, but *three* apocalyptic terrors that threaten to destroy the Pirate Stream - and all of reality along with it!

The characters continue to be fun and interesting to read about, the action is thrilling, and the series' trademark inventiveness
Kyle Benich
Lila Saidi
Apr 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Snicker of Magic
  • 13 Treasures (Thirteen Treasures, #1)
  • The Adventurers Guild (The Adventurers Guild #1)
  • Scumble (Savvy, #2)
  • Time Jumpers (Five Kingdoms, #5)
  • Switch (Savvy, #3)
  • The Grimm Legacy (The Grimm Legacy, #1)
  • The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, #13)
  • The Legend of Dave the Villager 1: An Unofficial Minecraft Story
  • The Key to Extraordinary
  • Titans (Titans #1)
  • Pegasus and the Origins of Olympus (Pegasus, #4)
  • Lost in the Sun
  • Pegasus and the Rise of the Titans (Pegasus #5)
  • Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus (Pegasus, #2)
  • The Flame of Olympus  (Pegasus, #1)
  • Pegasus and the New Olympians (Pegasus, #3)
  • A Tangle of Knots (A Tangle of Knots, #1)
Carrie Ryan is the New York Times bestselling author of a lot of books. She use to be a lawyer. Happily, she is not anymore. You can keep it that way by reading her books:

If you like zombies, try the Forest of Hands and Teeth series.

If you like clever, fun adventure fantasy for 8-12 year olds, definitely read the Map To Everywhere series (co-written with her husband, John Parke Davis).

If you lik

The Map to Everywhere (4 books)
  • The Map to Everywhere (The Map to Everywhere, #1)
  • City of Thirst (The Map to Everywhere, #2)
  • Shadows of the Lost Sun (The Map to Everywhere, #3)