Start by marking “Changing Lanes (Bounty County, #2)” as Want to Read:
Changing Lanes (Bounty County, #2)

Changing Lanes

(Bounty County #2)

Lane Bennett is the new hotshot lead public defender of Bounty County. A transplant from Chicago to Montana, Lane ran from the big city to escape a bad breakup, a far-too-stressful job, and all the anxiety issues that came along with it. But kicking ass and taking names as a small town public defender often pits her against the hottie Sheriff's Department deputies. In orde ...more
ebook, First, 287 pages
Published January 1st 2017 by Wildcat Ranch Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Changing Lanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Lanes

Love2ReadRomance
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WOW! I absolutely LOVED Changing Lanes! I felt like I was right in the story with all the characters. It is packed full of friendships, family, fun, romance, sexiness, and excitement. It's a definite 'I can't put it down' book!
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 186F969A-6A3F-4F08-AF8C-814BA5445F90_zpschjts2pq.jpg
4.5 Stars!

Lane Bennett has been hurt before. She moved to Bounty County for a fresh start! To get away form the bastard that hurt her, and to do the job she loves in a bit of a more stress free environment. Or so she thought. Whether or not to act on the tension she has with Jake Hamilton isn't the only stress she has currently. She's working to defend a man she actually thinks is innocent, but there are some corrupt people in Bounty County working against her.

Jake Hamilton wants Lane. That abo
Maren Lee
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure Jake Hamilton is my dream man.
Kate Hastings
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been a huge fan of all things Bounty County since meeting most everyone in Ride-Along (Justin & Chloe's story), so I had been eagerly anticipating this book.

Now, you know how sometimes when you're sooo looking forward to something, it then arrives and it's just ok? And you end up feeling a bit devvo about the whole thing?

Well, THAT DID NOT HAPPEN HERE BOOKSISTERS!

This book was sen-fricken-sational & completely delivered on my expectation what of Jake & Lane's story would be lik
Tamara Harrington
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I flove this book so much!! After reading Ride-Along I could not wait to get more of Jake and Lane and they did not dissapoint. Lane is your type A personality and stubborn to boot which is what makes her a very fiesty lawyer and she's been through some heartache which is why she tries to avoid Jake. Jake is the bad boy cop, with a dominent side who comes across a little arrogent but as you get to know him you realise he is just so sweet, butter couldn't melt in his mouth and he wants La ...more
Karen Sedgman
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story Changing Lanes!! Lane the sexy Lawyer!! And OMG!! Jake the hot as hell cop!! The chemistry between these two was hot as!! Loved the ending! Maren your stories keep getting hotter!! So looking forward to Wesson and Molly's story!! Put this one onto your TBR list!!!
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
"Changing Lanes" - Bounty County Series Book Two - is by author Maren Lee.
Publish Date: January 1, 2017
My Rating: 5 Stars.....

Told in alternating POVs.....

Well! Having read the first book in this series, this one was exactly what I expected. Perfect, funny, erotic, (oh yeah!), with a bit of suspense and a cast of loyal, witty, characters. We meet some seriously sexy alpha men that will no doubt have their own novels soon. Looking forward to Wesson and Molly. I'm also feeling a strong Ryan and Ka
sl.reads
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My goodness! This book was hot, hot, HOT! Maren Lee sure knows how to write hot and steamy scenes! I loved Jake and Lane. They had so much chemistry together and I loved their back and forth banters. When Lane and Jake both put aside their professional views and give in, sparks fly! Man do they ignite! Maren Lee sure has me hooked! I can't wait for the next one!
Tre Talbot
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ride along and was dying to find out more about Jake and Lane especially the way things ended in book 1. Man oh man for two people that can't stand the sight of one another things get pretty steamy. I like how we're taken to the beginning of Jake and Lane and then we're in the present day after the events that took place between them at the wedding, everything flowed absolutely beautifully. The battles these two go though are just priceless I love the control Jake takes and the way Lane ...more
Dee Ellis
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
What can I say about Jake and Lane?! From their first interactions in Ride Along, I wanted to see them come together. At least to work their anger out horizontally.

Thankfully horizontal comes into play indeed.

I loved Jake's focus and drive with their relationship and then back and forth Lane gives him along the way. I thought they were well paired and well developed characters.

And the hotness? Oh my lordt the hotness!! Sweltering! I cannot wait for more from Maren even as I'm sad to say goodby
Raine
Loved Lane's character!

I love that Lane is a ball duster and that Jared is ok with that. He's even ok that she super-smart and makes more money than he does. I think that is sexy itself that Jared is man enough to be fine with that. He even picks up after Lane (she's a bit of a slob) and cooks for her (she never learned). But the one thing he is adamant about taking control is everything going on in the bedroom! Yum!!!
Natasha
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great addition to this Bounty County series. Lane is an amazing public defender and Jake is one tough cop for the Sheriff's department. But one night changes it for both them. These two were not only hot between the sheets these two are full of one liners.

Not only did Jake steal my heart with his compassion, but he loved her wholehearted. This book will leave you fanning yourself and swooning the in the next breathe.

You are killing it girl.
Tarrah Anders
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#jakemotherfuckinghamilton

I mean, wow. I wasn't expecting Jake to be so.... soooo.. perfect for me!
I loved Lane & Jake so much that I couldn't put this baby down from start to finish.
I loved each page, from to start to finish and through and through.

Maren Lee continues to make me want the cops in Bounty County like no other!
Meg K
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

After reading Ride Along, I was dying to find out how Lane and Jake end up together because, let’s be real, they couldn’t stand to be anywhere near each other. This book did not let me down! I have to say, while both characters were great. I loved Lane so much. This was a fun, easy, super-hot read. Another great book in the series.
Mary  Meredith
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She made me love Jake

So my review of the first said I wasn't sure about Jake. Well it took me WAY too long to get to book 2 in this series. There was good suspense in here and I was surprised by it. I was expecting something different for the turmoil but Maren pulled out a plot that I was excited to read about.
Lane is fierce. She is the kick @$$ woman that you want to be when you grow up. That said even the strongest have their moments where they need everything.
Jake was not my fave in the las
Audrey Edits
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in return for an honest review. Changing Lanes is Book 2 in the Bounty County Series. Can be read as a standalone, but series is best read in order, as the major characters involved are included throughout so that you can continue to read about their stories along the way. Written from dual POVs.

Wow...that's all I can say about Jake and Lane!! Their story is immensely hot and heavy!! From the beginning of their story, they hated each other and argued all the time, but underne
Amelia Oliver
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! But I forced myself to so I could prolong it, I didn't want it to end. I really loved Lane as a character, I enjoyed she was very determined in what she wanted in all aspects of her life and never let anyone bully her into doing anything other than what she wanted. That can be hard to find in Romance novels, and Maren hit a home run. Love this book, love this series. How connections, hot as HELL sex, a little bit of danger and definitely some funny bits, all the s ...more
Christina
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book!!! Lane is a total bad ass and I can relate to her... well all the female characters of this series actually!!! They say what they want and take no crap from anyone and they love with everything they have. And let's not forget the hot men in uniform who make us stronger and will protect and love with everything they have!!! If you're looking for sexy, hot uniformed men and bad ass chicks who rule the world... then you have found the right book!!! Thank you Maren Lee!! ...more
Hifza Minhas
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! I love Jake. He is so awesome and dreamy. Thanks for creating him.
Jessica Torres
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Loved these two.
Jenny Prose
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I purchased this book ages ago when it was offered as a freebie.

This is book two in the Bounty County Series by Maren Lee. I absolutely loved book one so was excited to read book two, especially because Maren introduces us to the next books hero and heroine in the previous book so we get this little glimpse, this small taste of what's to come. So i was excited for Jack and Lane's story because of the love hate relationship they had going on in book 1.

Book 2 picks up with a revised epi
Awesome Follow-up! Might be better than 1st book in series. Maybe.

Jake and Lane. *sigh* I love these two. Jake's a small town deputy with a dirty mouth and dominant tendencies. Lane is a sassypants public defender from the big city. Together they are electric! Lee stocks their story full of passion and humor, with enough conflict within the relationship and suspense outside the relationship to keep it all interesting and well-paced. It's a terrific book and I will be one-clicking Gridlocked as s
Iona
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series was a recommendation on a Fb book group. I was surprised how well written and addictive it was. Really enjoyed it!
Gwen Shafer
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Second in the series and i absolutely loved these two together . It was very lighthearted sometimes gripping well written story. The characters have great chemistry with each other and the other characters in the book. I enjoyed reading this one and highly recommend it . One of my favorite so far from Maren
Gypsy Soul Korina
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Because of Maren Lee creating Jake, I will always think of him when I eat the following foods:

1. Eggs
2. Steak
3. Tacos
4. Pancakes
5. Blueberries
6. Bacon

Holy eff! Jake and Lane start out as acquaintances that hate each other to lovers. They are more alike than they are different and they learn that throughout the novel. Maren Lee knows how to write a sex scene that makes you wish your book boyfriend was your real life boyfriend.

Now....waiting for Molly and Wessun's story. {patience...patience...
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Changing Lanes is sexy fun. Where can I get my own Jake Hamilton?! Lane and Jake's journey from enemies to friends to lovers is funny and sexy. I love how sweet Jake is once he sets his mind on winning over Lane. I don't like Lane as much, I feel as if she was ott dramatic & bitchy at times. And her reaction to Chloe, Jake and Justin's little secret is just absolutely ridiculous. Thankfully she actually listened to Jake for once and calmed down.

But generally I enjoyed Changing Lanes and can'
Rebecca Matt
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it..... funny, sexy and an easy beach read! Can’t wait for more from the author ;)
Danielle Robbins
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once I finished Ride-Along, I was excited to read Jake and Lane's book and this did not disappoint!!

Jake Hamilton is a sexy, dominant alpha male and Oh yeah he is a cop! Talk about a total package!! I loved him so much!

Lane is a stubborn, sassy and feisty lawyer. I loved her.

I loved the banter and chemistry between them and of course the hot sexy scenes!! I also loved the secondary characters- his family and their friends! I can't wait to read Wesson and Molly's story!
Abby
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I freaking love Jake!!!

I need Wesson and Molly's book. Like right now.
Lynda
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW, another amazing book by Maren Lee. Once I finished book one I knew I had to started book two immediately. I couldn’t wait to read Lane & Jake’s story. They have such strong feelings for each other, and they aren’t good. The disrespect Jake shows Lane is unbelievable. I wanted to slap him and the other officers a few times. I get it, she makes him and the other officers look foolish when they are on the witness stand. But, it’s her job to fight for her clients.

Her new client claims he's
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Mountain woman, wine drinker, reader, writer. Former bartender, current contemporary erotic romance novel author living in the tiny mountain town of Atlanta, Idaho ("Coldlanta") with my mountain man hubby (RAWR), three dog children, and one weird-ass cat.

I started writing Ride-along pretty much because some of my cop friends dared me to do it. Never one to back down, I decided to do it and then s

Bounty County (4 books)
  • Ride-along (Bounty County, #1)
  • Gridlocked (Bounty County, #3)
  • U-Turn (Bounty County, #4)