Start by marking “Armageddon (Angelbound Origins #8)” as Want to Read:
Armageddon (Angelbound Origins #8)

Armageddon

(Angelbound Origins #8)

Years have passed since Myla Lewis last fought gladiator-style in Purgatory's Arena. Now, she’s fighting again, only this time in Hell. And the stakes have never been higher. The demon King of Hell, Armageddon, has kidnapped Myla and Lincoln’s young son, Maxon.

In the wake of Maxon’s abduction, all the after-realms calling for war, and no one shouts louder than Lincoln. Myl
Published September 2016 by Monster House Books, LLC (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Armageddon, please sign up.
Christina Bauer Author Christina Bauer here. So... I don't know why the story of ARMAGEDDON (book six) came out of my head before THRAX (book four) and THE DARK LANDS…moreAuthor Christina Bauer here. So... I don't know why the story of ARMAGEDDON (book six) came out of my head before THRAX (book four) and THE DARK LANDS (book five), but it did! That's how writer-me rolls. Many times, business-me wants to take writer-me out and punch her in the throat :-)

Long story short, THRAX is available now and the DARK LANDS comes out this fall. After that, I go back to Lincoln and Myla's kids with the ANGELBOUND OFFSPRING series. Oh, and I'm also doing more novellas from Lincoln's point of view that go between the ANGELBOUND ORIGINS stories. I just launched a prequel novella DUTY BOUND and the next one there is BETROTHED which is between books 1 and 2.

Hope this helps...and thanks for reading!(less)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
I have to be honest. I almost DNF'd this book at around 23%. I didn't like Myla anymore and it seemed like the whole firing of the night nanny thing was just wtfuckery.
I loved the first book in this series Angelbound and enjoyed the second one Scala so I didn't want to give up these characters without a fight.
It seemed like Myla was raising a spoiled brat and that being queen had gone to her head. After the rough beginning the book did get better. Myla and Lincoln break into hell to save Maxon
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo angelbound1_zps079687f0.jpg

Armageddon is book three in the Angelbound series by Christina Bauer. First, I just want to say that I am so very glad I stayed with this series. Each book has gotten better and better and this one is my favorite of all three. I loved it! It was fast paced and I totally loved all of the characters. Well, not the bad guys.

photo tumblr_ncymxisLvR1rlitzfo1_1280_zps614473ae.jpg

Myla and Lincoln couldn’t be happier. Time has passed, they are now married and have a three year old son, Maxon. Maxon, though, is both physically and mentally way above hi
Molly Mortensen
Age Rating: Older YA due to one make out session, and swearing.

Warning: Skip the summary if you haven’t read Angelbound!

My Summary:

It’s been five years since the events of Angelbound. Myla and Lincoln are now married with a three year old little boy, Maxom.

The king of hell, Armegeddeon (No the subtitle isn’t referring to the end of the world) has been plotting his revenge against Myla since she sent him back to hell. And what better way to get back at her than by threatening her son?

My Review:
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
Angelbound is one of those series I discovered completely by accident and talked about it to anyone willing to listen. What I loved about it above all else is that it was completely free of the usual YA tropes, new, 100% fresh and often bold in the way it approached things. This applied to romance more than anything else, of course, and Myla and Lincoln quickly became my favorite couple in YA fiction.

Armageddon brings some significant changes to the series. Five years have passed between books,
Angie
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

Armageddon was certainly not the finale I was expecting. It's a few years into the future. Myla and Lincoln are married, have inherited the Thrax throne from his parents, and have a three year old son, Maxon. All seems peaceful in Purgatory and Antrum, at least until Maxon is kidnapped and taken to hell by Armageddon. Now, Myla and Lincoln have to break into Hell, get their son back, and kill the king of Hell once and for all.

It's no secret that I don't like p
Chanzie
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, pnr
Myla & Lincoln: Myla & Lincoln are now the King and Queen of the Thrax. I loved the chemistry between them as always just on a different level this time around. We see a completely different side to Myla who is no longer the feisty young quasi but now a protective Mother and Queen who would do anything and go to any lengths to save her son. They have both grown up quite a bit and I enjoyed seeing the tender side of Lincoln. They are still a kickass team, especially when they venture into ...more
Stacy
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I wasn't really sure I would enjoy ARMAGEDDON seeing as so much time has passed since the ending of SCALA and they're now parents. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get into the new setting. I was wrong. I was instantly able to reconnect with both Myla and Lincoln and fell in love with their little man, Maxon.

ARMAGEDDON felt a lot shorter than the previous 2 books. There was a lot of action, but the pages really flew by. The major happenings involved Maxon, their son, getting kidnapped by The
Victoria
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC by Netgalley.

Lincoln takes my hand in his. “We can do this,” he says in a low voice.
The cool resolve in his mismatched eyes thrums through me. My spine straightens; my heart rate slows. My wrath demon unfurls inside my soul, heating my blood with rage.
Fuck Armageddon. We’re getting our kid back.

Well, I shouldn't have worried about the five year jump this book made, because it was awesome.

Myla is no longer a sassy teenager. She is a Queen, a mother of an adorable three year old. And her lif
Amanda G. (Nellie and Co.
Some books can be imperfect and their issues can hinder your enjoyment of the experience, they can have you finding yourself annoyed or irritated by the glaring problems or lack of continuity, but with some books, those things don't matter. The Angelbound is the perfectly example. Is each instalment without faults? No, at least, it doesn't feel to me like it's faultless, but this has never been an issue for me. I never expect perfection, nor a story written with lyrical prose and deep, intense e ...more
Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews)

Today I’m reviewing the other book to release yesterday for Ink Monster, and that is Armageddon the 3rd book in the Angelbound series written by Christina Bauer. I received this as an ARC from NetGalley and Ink Monster for my honest review. There will be spoilers for the first 2 books in her and again, if you haven’t started the series yet I highly recommend it. If you want to check out my reviews of Angelbound or Scala check out my blog. Also, the first
Melanie
May 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ry-2014, read-in-2014
4.5*s
Review posted here...
Armageddon is the third book in the ‘Angelbound’ series and it was just as fab as the rest.
Five years have passed and we find out that Myla and Lincoln are now married, King & Queen of the Thrax and parents to 3yr old Maxon – who is already showing power and is the Scala Heir. As the title suggests, Armageddon is back and he wants revenge, he will accomplish this by kidnapping Maxon, knowing that he will start a war but hoping
Amy
I really wish I could give this 5 stars like I did the previous books but it just didn't work quite as well for me like the other two books did.

From the very beginning of Armageddon I felt almost as if I had accidentally skipped one or two books, so much had changed between this book and the last that it really hindered my ability to make a strong connection with the story.

There were a few things that I really missed in this book and they were -

I missed the Myla and Lincoln chemistry and fun th
Pili
I've loved the previous books in this series as they were quite a breathe of fresh air into the supernatural/paranormal scene, so I was really looking forward to reading the third instalment on the series!

I was a bit thrown when I started reading cause quite some time has passed between the previous book and this one. I think a lil over 3 years already, so it was a bit shocking to find that they had been married and ruling over Thrax and Purgatory and that they have a 3 year old son!

We don't rea
Felicitia
I finished this book quite a (long) while ago (like months, or a year?) and I just realised that I haven't posted any review of it. It might have slipped in my mind somewhere, (deeply deeply! sorry about that) I received a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.

This book started far after the last instalment ends. Our favourite protagonists Myla and Lincoln is now happily married with a third year old son Maxon! as a super fan of the series since the beginning, I was a little worried
Yvonne Daniels
Wow! What a rush! I couldn't put this one down for even a second. It was one of those stay up all night and read `one more chapter' until there are none left.
There's an intensity to this book that you feel throughout the novel. Christina Bauer story is well laid out and intricately put together making everything completely and vividly real. This is Sci fi yet extremely exciting story. Everything comes together in such a magnificent manner to create a world that is very believable and the lives o
Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews)
Although you have in the beginning the feeling you have missed a piece in the story line it picks up very quick. Each book has gotten better and better and this one is my favorite of all three. It was great seeing how Myla has grown, but also seeing how she managed to stay herself at the same time.

The writing was a little different than the first books. Less fillings but more world-building. That in combination with the romance and paranormal elements a amazing new installment for this series.
Vesper Dreams
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Unlike both Angelbound and Scala, I hadn't read this book. In fact, I remember wanting to read it, and life got in the way. I'm just so glad that this series brought me back to it, especially since I got to read all three books consecutively.

In the epic conclusion of the Angelbound Origin series, Myla goes on yet another action-packed adventure, just, this time, in Hell. I knew at some point that she would end up there, but what I didn't expect is the number of years that had passed along with
Angelspearl
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the best in the angelbound series. It was great to have Myla-la back and I absolutely love Lincoln. They have son now little Maxon who sounds just as mischievous as his mother.
The book is well written and the story take you on ride that is truly awesome. Christine Bauer tells the story so well I just couldn't stop reading. I finished this book in just 2 days and the only reason that happened was because i needed to sleep. The action and characters were amazing, its a book that ma
Howie TheMonster
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The faboo conclusion to the Angelbound Origins series which was written before some of the middle stuff in the series (wedding, baby) for a long list of reasons that author Christina Bauer explains by saying: "I don't know; it came out of my head that way." Ah, those creative types!!!! A great ending -- enjoy the ride and read it today!
Jen
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

Ok, I've read this book twice already. I can't stress how much I love this series. Myla's transition from young woman to mommy is flawless. Her relationship with Lincoln is hot as ever. Cant wait to read book #4.
Cher
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

There were only 3 books in the series when I purchased it some time ago. I finally decide to read it, and after book 2, I notice my book 3 has changed to book 5. What? There are 2 new books listed for the middle of the series. I did read the new book 3 because it's released. (I loved it) Book 4 comes out September 2017. As much as I enjoyed this series, I just read the ending. No desire to go backward.

I truly enjoyed this story. I had so much fun reading each book. Armageddon did ha
Linda Hamonou
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This time, we are going to hell.
In this series we started in Purgatory, we visited Heaven, and Antrum, and even Earth. The only place we haven't been too yet was Hell. And I guess it was time to go check on Armageddon once and for all.
This time Aldred the creep is back, even though he is dead he can still be a pain and he decided to kidnap Maxon and give him to Armageddon because he is just mean like that. Seriously the guy doesn't even have a game anymore he just like to be super mean to peopl
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I liked it but wanted more. This one felt like it was missing some special ingredient.

I loved that time had passed and Myla and Lincoln were now married with a child. I found it interesting that this child was the obsession of Hell. The wanted this child and to get him back Myla was willing to burn it down. She was not so willing to sacrifice millions of lives. I respected her for that. It seemed like with age, wisdom, and time Myla has grown in some ways and in other stayed that young woman th
Stacey
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keep reading

Now I am off to the children's series I read Armageddon in just about 5 hours and this was a great ending to the series.....I still have to read Lincoln's version but will do that after reading about Portia...this is a GREAT SERIES IF YOU LIKE ANGELS , DEMONS, HUMANS AND HEAVEN AND HELL ALL WITH A TWIST.
Myla Aguilar
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read

Ok I shall add this Author to my favorites list. Hope she does a redo to correct a few spelling errors but other then that it was worth reading because it is a fantastic story. I highly recommend this series.
Anna Leonetti
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Barley any romance which I what I usually read for and was pretty short! The beginning is a bit long winded but I still liked it :)
K H
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kayla
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a sting finale and it was pretty good. I'm gonna read the spin off and I think it follows Maxon which is the main couples son (ahem they've done a selection)
Laetitia
Aug 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
Overall, this book had a decent storyline. I still am a big fan of Christina Bauer's original ideas.
However, I think that some of the plot holes and inconsistencies made this book less enjoyable. I felt compelled to finish the series but sadly, I don't think I will start a new one from this author mostly because of the writing.

(view spoiler)
Kylie
Apr 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars for creativity and plot, but the same issue came up here (hence the wanting to give it 2 stars, then splitting the difference at 3), as it did with the first two books. The dialogue/writing was stilted and awkward. As a result, minor characters were gypped in their storylines.

I honestly read this book for Myla. I love that girl, and I liked watching her do the whole mommy/warrior thing.

This is the last book in the trilogy Angelbound, and it begins with a married Lincoln and Myla (yay!),
Goodreads Librari...: Cover update 3 16 Sep 09, 2016 05:47PM
  • Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion, #1)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)
  • A Demon in Waiting (Sons of Gulielmus #1)
  • Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)
  • Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • The Last Keeper's Daughter (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #1)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • Soulfire (Nightwing, #1)
  • Through The Veil (#1)
  • Reluctant Prince (Kingdom of Cymmera #1)
  • Ascension (The Watcher Chronicles, #4)
  • Incite (Ignite, #2)
  • Ash to Steele
  • Oblivion (Lux, #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)
  • Embrace the Dark (The Blood Rose, #1)
  • Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3)
Christina Bauer thinks that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-in ...more

Angelbound Origins (8 books)
  • Angelbound (Angelbound Origins #1)
  • Lincoln (Angelbound Origins #2)
  • Scala (Angelbound Origins #3)
  • Acca (Angelbound Origins #4)
  • Thrax (Angelbound Origins #5)
  • The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #6)
  • The Brutal Time (Angelbound Origins #7)