Start by marking “Revenant (Paris Mob #2)” as Want to Read:
Revenant (Paris Mob #2)

Revenant

(Paris Mob #2)

Charlotte Duval had given everything. Just like her mother.

After the whirlwind romance that brought her together with the brooding and enigmatic Christophe Marchand, Charlotte is trying to regain her equilibrium by continuing their search for the stolen cross that is legend in the art world. Settled on the coast of Spain to continue the quest, she’s prepared for
Published October 18th 2016 by Blackthorn Press

Start your review of Revenant (Paris Mob #2)
Jamieson
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte Duval is seeking something and trying to protect something at the same time.

She’s on the coast of Miravet, Spain trying to track down Tuckers Cross, that fabled piece of jewelry that cost her so much: her father, her safety and her world, all in one blow. The something she is trying to protect is herself. Her heart is shattered and her body empty after Christophe Marchand left. They had started the quest to find Tuckers Cross together and she would damn well finish it.

She knows that
Leeann Pule
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The fates lead the willing

After leaving Charlotte, Christophe tries to move on with his life. It's for her safety and that is one of the few things he cares about. But with the hunt for Tucker's Cross still in his mind he sets out to do the one thing he can for her, find it.

Charlotte knew their time would be limited, but it still hurts her entire being. So she grabs on to the one thing that she has left Tucker's Cross and the hunt she started with Christophe.

What they don't expect is being
Nicole Mcclain
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice follow up

This was a good follow up for Christophe and Charlotte. The love, passion, danger and art that made this story had me hook! I mean I read it in one day! I can't wait for this war to happen! Excited!
LORRIE
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh the twists and turns. My heart is breaking for Charlotte. Hopefully she'll find happiness in the conclusion
denise cox
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I have fallen in love with Michelle writing can't wait to get the final book in this series I have told my friends about her writing and the are hooked on her too!
Leannie Ly
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, new-adult
4.5
Laurie Sparrow
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for Rule!

I had to order Book 3 after I finished Revenant! I love your books, keep them coming... I love how you intertwine characters from one series to the next...
Fiona
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kindle version
After finishing the first book, I wasn’t sure if I’d read the second but it dragged me back to see what happened next. Before I knew it I had started the third book.
Tamara
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mob bosses unite

Let's get to the rule. Love how this story keeps you on your toes. Excellent reading hope everyone enjoys it.
Christine Matinale
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love the Mob Series books by Michelle St. James. This is no exception. Christophe and Charlotte have such wonderful chemistry together. Looking forward to the next book Rule.
Amanda Arseneault
Oct 29, 2016
Farideh
Feb 11, 2018
Meghan Cannon
rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2018
Marion
Dec 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Add to Series - Paris Mob 2 9 Feb 06, 2017 04:00AM

• Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Tame Me (The Rossi Crime Family #4)
  • Hook (Men of Inked: Southside, #3)
  • Asa: A Mafia Romance
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Shameless (Shameless #1)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Guard Me (The Rossi Crime Family #3)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)
  • Vin
  • Broken Halo (The Montgomerys, #2)
  • Anton: A Mafia Romance
  • Damiano De Luca
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • Enzo (Marino Crime Family)
Michelle St. James aka Michelle Zink is the author of twenty published books and seven novellas. Her first series, Prophecy of the Sisters (YA), was one of Booklist's Top Ten Debut novels. Her work has also been an Indie Next selection and has appeared on prestigious lists such as the Lonestar List, New York Public Library's Stuff for the Teen Age, and Chicago Public Library's Best of the Best. ...more

Paris Mob (3 books)
  • Covenant (Paris Mob #1)
  • Rule (Paris Mob, #3)