Start by marking “Acca (Angelbound Origins #4)” as Want to Read:
Acca (Angelbound Origins #4)

Acca

(Angelbound Origins #4)

In just one week, supernatural warrior Myla Lewis must discover enough evidence to send the evil House of Acca to prison… or she’ll end up in jail herself, along with her fiancé, Prince Lincoln. No pressure.

Published September 2016 by Monster House Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Acca, please sign up.
Christina Bauer It's being offered right now at $1.99 from most retailers. If you sign up for my newsletter, you can get updates on giveaways and stuff. I do…moreIt's being offered right now at $1.99 from most retailers. If you sign up for my newsletter, you can get updates on giveaways and stuff. I do eventually make all my books free at some point (and you don't have to worry about getting a virus or anything!) :-)

You can sign up here: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/d/7...(less)

Dianne
Nothing like a deadline to put the exclamation point on the troubles Myla and Lincoln have. Seven days stand between them and the ambiance of an Aca prison. In a desperate play to find proof that dark magic has been used to usurp the honor of Myla’s rightful title as Great Scala and to save their upcoming nuptials, Myla and Lincoln must head to Earth and Myla’s personal version of hell, high school. It is here they must uncover the proof they need in order to save Hell overpowering all the realm ...more
Aneta Bak
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Another amazing book in the Angelbound series! This is one of my favourite series and I absolutely cannot wait to read the next book, as well as the last one in the series.

We continue the story basically where Scala left off. After the death of Adair, Aldred goes straight to work to ruin the lives of Myla and Lincoln. This time, while Myla and Lincoln are out gathering evidence to send the House of Acca to prison, all their evidence is stolen and the guard killed. With Myla and Lincoln about to
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone

I highly recommend reading the previous books before starting Acca to have a better understanding of the characters and realms.

In this third book, Myla and Lincoln are up against Lady Adair's father, Aldred, and of course Armageddon. If Aldred and Armageddon get possession of a magical coin, demons will be able to leave hell and create havoc everywhere.

As Lincoln and Myla's wedding day draws near, the two have to work together to find the coin b
Jaime
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading this amazing book makes me want to read the next one straight away!!

This books makes you laugh maniacally, feel sad and smile your head off.

Can’t wait for the adventure to continue.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
**** 3.5 Stars ****

Once again we follow Myla and Lincoln’s intertwined fates as the Great Scala and the Crown Prince of the Thrax.

We find them gathering evidence to use against Aldred, the earl of Acca, who had been against Lincoln since his family had taken the crown and especially since a lust demon, a.k.a. Myla, captured the heart of the soon to be King.

With only a week to compile all the evidence and testimonies, prepare their case and present it to the Thrax High Court, the pair was runnin
Ashlee Reed
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First off, let me start by saying, finding the first book AngelBound in my local library, is one of the BEST things ever! This series is a whole lot of amazing and a ton of badassness!

CB truly has brought a whole new look to sci-if/fantasy and I am completely in love. The AngelBound Origins Series proves that just because you are a demon and live in purgatory doesn't mean you're bad and can't help save the world! CB also truly writes like someone would talk, it's not a formal way of writing and
-RadioactiveBookworm-
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Goodreads Synopsis:

To gather proof, Myla and Lincoln go undercover at an all-girl’s high school on Earth. Lincoln acts as the new gym teacher; Myla becomes the school’s least popular transfer student ever. To stop them from getting the goods, Acca releases Hell on Earth. Literally. Good thing
Jess
I loved the first book of the series so much. So, imagine my disappointment when I ended up hating this.

My favorite thing about the first book was Myla's character; she seemed so funny and all-out kickass. But here, I only identified her as.... juvenile. She actually yelled "Eat death" before fighting. No, she was not joking, she was completely serious. I repeatedly found myself questioning her age and kept going back to reread the fact that she was about 20. She did not seem 20. At all. Maybe
Laura Greenwood

Title: Acca
Series: Angelbound Origins (#3)
Author: Christina Bauer
From: Netgalley
Genre: Fantasy
Release Date: 13th December 2016
Challenges: 2016 New Release Challenge, 2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge, 2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (2 points)
Links: Goodreads - Amazon
Synopsis (from Goodreads): In just one week, supernatural warrior Myla Lewis must discover enough evidence to send the evil House of Acca to prison… or she’ll end up in jail her
Jeraca
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
In 6 months, Myla's life has been changed completely. Now she is preparing for court to try to get the Acca leader in prsion, while also getting ready for her wedding to marry the love of her life, Prince Lincoln.

But the 3 days to get there has a lot of obstacles. One, Aldred keeps stealing the one thing that Lincoln and Myla have to defeat him in court, and each time it is taken, they have to figure out where it is and retrieve it before Friday at 5pm. Then, Aldred is looking for Lucifer's coi
 Diana Davis
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Acca – Christina Bauer
Kindle Edition

I received a complimentary copy via NetGalley for review purposes.

It has been a while since I've read the previous books in Ms. Bauer's series that I'd forgotten how incredibly fun her character, the great Scalla truly is. A mix between Buffy and an millennial, her, first person narration is fun and flirty with enough sly Easter eggs for the book nerd out there, pages turn themselves.
Her world-building is excellent – her vision of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory wi
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Myla and Lincoln are getting married! The two moms have the wedding all planned out. Lincoln’s mom has a ball planned for Myla before the wedding one which Myla does not want to attend but of course that would be so very rude. Although she doesn’t want to go to the ball she will because that is the right thing to do or the grown up thing to do.

Oh and did I mention that Myla and Lincoln are on their way to jail if they can’t prove their innocents. They only have a few days to gather all the evide
Hannah L (Reviewer)
description
Another installment in the Angelbound series, Acca goes a little back in time to when Myla and Lincoln are just about to get married. Right before their nuptials, the Earl of Acca is hatching a scheme to kill the lovely couple and take over their kingdom. Having to fight both demons and Thrax alike, Myla and Lincoln do not have an easy path before them to marriage. As the plot thickens and the risks get greater, Myla and Lincoln must fight for what they want and what they love.
Not as interesti
Teresa
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Acca is the 3rd book in the Angelbound Origins series and the 3rd book I have listened to on Audiobook. I love this series. I love seeing what Myla is going to get herself into next. So far we have seen her come from a almost normal teenager to being engaged and becoming the Scala of the After Realm and now finally She and Lincoln are getting married. If they can stay out of jail and live long enough.

Teresa
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Acca is the 3rd book in the Angelbound Origins series and the 3rd book I have listened to on Audiobook. I love this series. I love seeing what Myla is going to get herself into next. So far we have seen her come from a almost normal teenager to being engaged and becoming the Scala of the After Realm and now finally She and Lincoln are getting married. If they can stay out of jail and live long enough.

This book was one of my favorite so far. Myla is actually running things now. Lincoln and Myla
Anne Monteith
There’s so much going on in the 3rd book in the series; the deadline to prove that Acca is rapidly approaching and is they can’t find the evidence they need to prove that Myla is the Great Scala and the house of Acca hid the evidence then they and House Thrax will be found guilty. With just seven days left before the court case and eight days before their long awaited wedding something goes wrong and they are left hustling to get what they need.

One of my favorite things in this series is Myla’s
Felicitia
I recieved a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review.
Back when Angelbound origins was just a trilogy and I just finished reading the last instalment, I was torn that I had to say goodbye to Myla and Lincoln. And when the news about Acca and Thrax are out, I was jumping in excitement. This is just what I need, a perfect 5 star book.

This instalment were about the previously skipped wedding of our favourite badass couple, Myla and Lincoln. And I would've thought that it is going to be a s
Linda Hamonou
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's time to finally get rid of the Lord of Acca.
Seriously, Aldred is one big creep. I'm not really sure I understand his hand game. You would think that it would be easier for him to take the throne if he was a little bit more subtle about it. The fact that he doesn't actually care for the well being of anyone makes it sort of hard to understand what he actually wants.
Then there is the problem with Conor, it's an on going point in the series and I'm not sure how it's going to be dealt with in
Barb Shuler
4.5*s

*audio copy provided by author*

Hooooooly demon bars!!!! I do love Myla, oh yeah, and Lincoln. As with each story you get into Christina takes you on a journey. You may not know the destination, but I can guarantee you, you'll enjoy the ride. I highly recommend these books, and I tell anyone that will listen all about them.

This book gives you a look into allllll the things you were wanting to know after reading Scala. (Or that's how it was for me at least.) The Who, what, when and why of it
Aga
Sorry, but definitely not as good as the previous ones in the series. Some repetitions, grammar mistakes, behaviour of characters that doesn't match with the personalities established in previous books, lots of convenience, cheese, sugar...
There were also inconsistencies with the timeline, between this book and and #2, and the events - more specifically, the final resolution of conflict in #2 experienced some changes (view spoiler)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
"Supernatural warrior Myla Lewis must discover enough evidence to send the evil House of Acca to prison… or she’ll end up in jail herself, along with her fiancé, Prince Lincoln. No pressure."

This was just one heck of a way to go into reading this action-packed, adventured filled, supernatural fantasy romance. Myla had her hands full of getting the goods and keeping herself and her prince out of prison. This was no easy task. Things had a bite with twist turns and deception. Still filled with gre
LexiLikesLiterature
Dec 14, 2017 rated it liked it
If I were a YA kid then I'd love this book. Apparently, I'm an old fart now because I found the story good, but the characters annoying as @$!#.

I hope Christina Bauer moves into Urban Fantasy. She has excellent ideas/story lines. But her characters are geared towards the kids so it's hard for me to connect. If I could have jumped into this book and grabbed one of the female characters by the shirt then I would stare their adolescent ass in the face and say, "Listen here Myla! Say 'Totally' one
Heather
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I got book 1 of this series free on my kindle, decided I wanted to listen to it at work so bought the audio to it. I am so glad I did. It started out a little slow getting to know all the characters in the first book but now that i have i love them. I love a strong sassy female lead and this book has one. Romance, action, humor this book has it all. It also has a great message about getting past what other people thing about you and how you are more than just your title in life. It is also super ...more
Angelspearl
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
So it actually felt good to get back into this series after a long time. I can't believe how much I missed the characters.
Also these additional books give more of a back story so you understand the series and characters better.
My favorite character as always is Lincoln, the epitome of cool. I think I liked him even more. I also do like Myla and even though I know she is just 19 or so I felt her immaturity wayyy to much that I pretty much did an eye roll most of the time.
Lincoln's parents were th
Calye Cochran
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
You can read my full review on my blog!

So, I liked this book a lot more than the last one, and I still love the characters. Lincoln has even grown on me. I haven't loved him through the story, but I love that he is a great leader and he genuinely cares for Myla. He's also quite wise beyond his years, and he often gives Myla some insightful pep talks, accrediting his knowledge to his mother. But I think it's all him. I mean:

"You're a symbol for something inside those people, nothing more. You r
Abi
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Better Than Ever

I first read Angelbound and Scala a few years ago, and at the time I didn’t know there were going to be more. Imagine my surprise and delight when I found this third book! It was so, so amazing. Myla and Lincoln were better than ever, and wonderfully in love. The plot line was great, and I just really enjoyed reading this book. It’s laugh out loud funny and smile until your cheeks ache beautiful. All around awesome, basically. 5 stars!
Mandy
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The whole book is just a pretense for their dramatic marriage and deflowering but it was fun and cute and very what I’ve come to expect and love from this series. Not sure I can get behind anyone in a book, let alone a quasi-demon, saying the phrase “doesn’t say dick to me” or whatever. The voice this series is written in grates on me but it’s manageable and cute at times.
Laetitia
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult
I have enjoyed the Angelbound series so far but unfortunately, this is where I lost interest. I had to force myself to keep reading.
As I read more of Christina Bauer's books, I notice more and more inconsistencies and grammar mistakes that should be caught during proofreading. I still think that she has strong ideas but that a different editor may be able to highlight such ideas with more solid writing.
I do have to point out that the inconsistency of the use of Great Scala/ great scala in this
Katherine Wilson
Awsome!

I love this Angelbound series. If you enjoy fantasy this is the series for you! Looking forward to reading book four. Book three has made me hungry for more. Books one and two were fun but this is the yet
Francais Parker
Love-Interests: A+
Villains: A
Feels: A+
Suspense: B

For you clean-readers: this book DOES have sone mature content, though it is not explicit.
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: More book cover Updates 4 14 Sep 09, 2016 02:56PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover 3 18 Jul 29, 2016 10:48AM

• We Thought We Were Invincible (Invincible, #1)
  • A Time of Secrets
  • The Common Girl (The Companion, #2)
  • The Reflections of Queen Snow White
  • Gyre (Atlas Link, #1)
  • Quanta Reset (The Shadow Ravens, #3)
  • Back, After the Break
  • The Garden
  • At Star's End (The Phoenix Adventures, #1)
  • Water So Deep (Water So Deep, #1)
  • The Vampire King's Mate (Fate of Imperium, #2)
  • The Silver Thread (Annika Brisby, #2)
  • Isaura (Aberrant, #3)
  • Out of the Pit (Five, #2)
  • The Boy From The Woods
  • Her Fantasy Husband (Things to do Before You Die…, #2)
  • The Prophecy (A Dragon's Tale, #1)
  • Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)
Christina Bauer thinks that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-in ...more

Angelbound Origins (8 books)
  • Angelbound (Angelbound Origins #1)
  • Lincoln (Angelbound Origins #2)
  • Scala (Angelbound Origins #3)
  • Thrax (Angelbound Origins #5)
  • The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #6)
  • The Brutal Time (Angelbound Origins #7)
  • Armageddon (Angelbound Origins #8)
“Fear me, for I am Ninja Scala.” 1 likes