Start by marking “Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)

Wicked Bride Games

(Indecent Games #1)

3.59  ·  Rating details ·  1,161 Ratings  ·  381 Reviews
Fifty million dollars for three weeks of your life in the hands of a total stranger. Would you do it?

When Naomi Lee finds herself out of a job and out of the money she needs to pay her father’s medical bills, she receives an anonymous letter, containing an offer she can’t refuse.

Max Marino, a wealthy businessman, wants her and he’ll pay any price.
Three weeks of her time, n
Published January 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Bride Games, please sign up.
Amanda Fiore According to some of the reviews, the book is a stand alone ( I would assume it means no cliffhanger) but there is another book in the series called…moreAccording to some of the reviews, the book is a stand alone ( I would assume it means no cliffhanger) but there is another book in the series called Dirty Wife Games if I remember right.(less)

Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Wicked Over the top Wild!!! This story had my head spinning! The twists, turns, and thrills just kept coming from beginning to the end!! I LOVED IT!!

Nine girls all in it to win it but, at what cost? Is money worth turning your life over to strangers? Naomi thought so when she signed Max's contract. Little did she know what was going to happen, or the surprises that waited for her! She had no clue that she would be playing a game! No clue that more than submitting to Max was involved. I certainl
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Wow, just wow.
What a read.
I'm speechless.
I have no words.
That was just all kinds of twisted, dark, down right dirty and I loved every minute of it.

Meet Naomi.
Twenty eight years old.
Living on her own, Naomi is just like us all.
Works, sleeps, repeats.
That's all she does.
She needs to earn as much as she can to take care of herself and to also take care of her parents.
Her father is sick, her
Candace
When I read the blurb for 'Wicked Bride Games', I was sure that I would love it. After reading several reviews from friends praising it's masterful storytelling, I was even more convinced that this book would be right up my alley. After all, I love nothing more than a dark, twisted and deliciously disturbing story.

Unfortunately, this book just didn't measure up to the hype for me. This is one of those times where I find myself the "odd man out" amongst my friends. It just didn't work for me at a
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, romance
Wooow!! Okay, I have no idea how to write this review. None. Forgive me if this comes out like a ramble, because that is probably what is going to happen. This has got to be one of the craziest books I have ever read! I want everyone to please read the warning before attempting to read this book. After you do that, read it again! This story is not for everyone. Don’t think the warning is just for really sensitive readers. It’s not! I am quite certain there is something seriously wrong with me fo ...more
Bibi
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
My advice to those itching to read/flay this book:

1. Suspend all feminist views.
2. Recognize this is fiction.
3. Do acknowledge the author's ability to weave an engaging story
4. Distance your emotions
5. Be sure to avoid food and drinks- cum soup, anyone?-, at least 3-4 hours prior to reading
6. Lastly, try not to rationalize the plot or story, instead, accept it in the spirit in which it was written

This was interesting, to say the least. BRB

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

When I first read the blurb for this one I was HOOKED...
Three brothers …
Nine girls …
All competing for the ultimate prize … marriage.

Let the games begin.

How can anyone NOT be intrigued by that?!

I have to admit I am a little concerned about what it says about me that I enjoyed this twisted mind fuck of a book so much. But enjoy it I did. Very thoroughly I might add.

description

It was dark (though not the darkest I have read) It had twists and turns. I am usually good at Sherlocking and can usually see a pl
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WICKED BRIDE GAMES: Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

Be aware before you go trigger happy one clicking that there is a warning attached to this book.

WARNING: contains disturbing content some readers may find offensive. Includes scenes involving multiple men & women being dirty together. Every boundary is crossed. Read at your own risk.

The 'Prologue' has set the stage for a gritty read, nine woman all stand before three men, out of those nine only three will be chosen to take part in t
Sabrina
NOW LIVE
*Amazon*B&N*iBooks*

“Mine … to do with whatever I please.”

Naomi loses her job right as she's also about to lose her apartment, and she's scrambling to figure out a way to hold it all together. Then an anonymous letter gets delivered to her saying that all her problems can be solved if she meets the writer later that day,. It sounds sketchy as hell, but Naomi has nothing left to lose so she goes to hear this person's offer.

Max is an insanely wealthy man and used to getting everyth
Clarissa Wild
Sep 24, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
~~ PREORDER NOW - Price goes up after launch! ~~
Amazon ➜ http://bit.ly/wickedbridegamesamazon
iBooks ➜ http://bit.ly/wickedbridegamesitunes
Barnes&Noble ➜ http://bit.ly/wickedbridegamesbn
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/wickedbridegameskobo
Google Play ➜ http://bit.ly/wickedbridegamesgp

BLURB:

Natalie The Biblioholic
I wasn't even sure how to rate this one. Clarissa Wild did an amazing job of messing with my head.

Naomi has hit rock bottom. She lost her job, her dad's dying from cancer and her parents can barely afford his medication, the bills are piling up, and the bank turned her down for a loan. What's a girl to do? Find a new job? Apply for government assistance? Turn tricks? Sell drugs? Or maybe take the mysterious Max Marino up on his offer of $50 million for three weeks of her as his "property". At fi
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 -have some mouthwash and tic tacs on hand... and probably a douche- Stars

Can't think of a more romantic way of finding one's significant other, than playing a game like this. *swoons... NOT!*

I very much enjoyed this book with absolute, morbid fascination! Some scenes were like really disgusting entertainment for me - which works beautifully if you leave ALL your realistic and romantic expectations out the door.
description

I won't be rehashing any synopsises or scenes in my unhelpful review, as there ar
Shannon Moore
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Let the games begin!!

I want to apologize in advance for whoever reads this review. I really don't have any complete thoughts about this book, just a bunch of little things I want to say but don't really know how to make them go into one cohesive piece so... Yeah. Here we are.

“This is sick. This whole game is sick.”
The vicious, lopsided smile on his face makes me hold my breath. “It’s the Wicked Bride Games, honey. Get used to it because it’s going to get much, much worse.”

All of these char
Snow

Ok I have to admit that I expected more of the "wicked" in it LOL, I know, it sounds strange, but the main reason I wasn't into it, was the heroine.

She was a badass but in a such an irritating as hell way and she went on my nerves most of the time, which kinda put the mood down. (I won't even mention the other chosen females for the "wicked games" set by the three billionaire Marino brothers.

I mean, those men performing the "wicked games" were put in the "villain" department and that's all the
Betul
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, dark, erotica, reviewed
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"It's the Wicked Bride Games, honey. Get used to it because it's going to get much, much worse."

The blurb of this book had me very intrigued but I had no idea which direction the story would go. I have read books by Clarissa Wild before and she is known for her dark and original story-lines. Wicked Bride Games was very unpredictable, the moment I thought I had it all figured out I was hit with a plot twist. I will keep this review genera
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
DNF! 67% I can't even....

Review to come

~Arc provided by Give me books in exchange of an honest review ~

Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 3.75 Stars *****

Wicked Bride Games is ridiculously insane. Three wealthy brothers and nine broke girls. And the winning bride gets fifty million dollars.

The games are intense and dirty. There are also some sexual scenes that are disturbing. As the POV switches between Naomi and Max, the reader gets to experience everything going on from different angles.

Naomi and Max know what needs to be done in order to have it all. So, get ready for some drama and bloodshed.

This book should be called
Vasiliki
2.75 stars!

First of all, I need to point out that everyone should take the WARNINGS seriously! This is a twisted, disturbing, violent, crazy, dark book! This book is NOT for everyone!

I know I am the exception of my friends but honestly this book didn’t touch me. This is the story of Naomi and Max and the Wicked Bride Games.

The blurb was really promising. I loved the idea of these games and I was looking forward to reading about them. The book is indeed twisted, dark and kinky and honestly I rea
Rejane
Jan 11, 2017 marked it as not-interested
I just don't like this. It's just icky. I won't suspend belief. Nope.
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)
Jan 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Never again!
TheresaDK
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 - yummy yummy tummy I got spunk in my tummy! - stars

What a ridiculously addictive book! So much you're supposed to hate and find gross that I'm apparently too desensitized to after all that smut reading I've been doing. It was like watching a crazy episode of GoT or Westworld but with more nasty sex and less plot.

This is a dark, dirty and depraved read. So many things that will not sit well with most people. Some will never enjoy a clam chowder again (if they even did before!) Ah yes, the i
-S♡
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
★4 Stars! Wicked Bride Games.. This is a Well written, dark, sick, twisted and very intriguing read!
“I want your pretty lips … your pink, flushed cheeks…those beautiful dark eyes that haunt me…that body I’d die for…that mind I’d kill for”

Five words.
Speechless.
Shocked.
Indifferent.
Indifferent
Indifferent!

Anyone that has read this book will understand why I feel the way I do...

This book is all about money, power, greed and who is left standing all way to the end.

The ending is the reason that I feel
Liz
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it

Je-sus!!!!

I have to be completely honest here and say that i didn't rate this one at first because i simply couldn't!
This looked like one of those wild books that you either love or hate !
I did neither! Or both!

While reading it i judged EVERY.SINGLE.THING. And every single character.
I did it with Max and with Naomi and with the girls. I don't even want to think of Max's brothers. Not yet, anyway.
But then i finished it. And then started the indecision. Because this was SO damn good!
The characters
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
When The Bachelor meets The Hunger Games...

description

Money? How far will you go to get it?

Officially bankrupt and with no way to pay her father's medical bills, Naomi Lee takes the mysterious Max Marino up on his offer of $50 million for three weeks of her as his property. Little did she know she was not the only one who was offered the same deal. And that with Max comes his brothers.

Three brothers. Nine girls. The ultimate prize: Marriage.

I had a hard time relating with the characters but the settin
Shari Kay
Jan 11, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
skipping for obvious reasons
Tre Talbot
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just WOW! This is one completely twisted as hell story and to be honest I really liked it, like a lot. Granted I'd never want to be given this opportunity ever but damn what a read. So it starts with three rich brothers offering nine women the chance at winning 50 million dollars. They're told they need to obey and do whatever is asked of them by all three men for three weeks. IF they survive till the end they will have won. As the story goes along we find out more of the details that were l ...more
Bookylicious
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
I knew that i must have shut this book as soon as reading that cum soap scene!!!!! WTF!!! It was sooo disgusting and also disturbing. Sick bastards and those brainless women. Hey are u sure that they were hand picked??? Because i dont think that even in fiction no one can choose/find that much stupid women together.
Barbara Ingram
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
✨✨✨✨✨5 “Sweet … delicious … power.” Stars✨✨✨✨✨

Clarissa Wild really stepped up her game with Wicked Bride Games and she NAILED it! As with any Clarissa Wild book, it was extremely well written, each character is clearly defined and the story flows just like watching a movie. In fact, this story should be made into a movie, it is that good! The women are catty and vicious, the men cruel and brutal.

Nine women, deceived into signing a contract that essentially gives their bodies and mind to a man f
~lil maso~
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
This story is The Bachelor meets Hunger Games. It's like a game show for rich brothers to find their bride.

Three brothers Max, Devon and Anthony have nine girls completing for $50 million so to break it down the brothers want to fuck all nine girls to see who's worthy of these rich assholes.

A few things bothered me the amount of money was ridiculous. The girls didn't seriously think they would walk away with $50 million each did they.

Basically, these girls are to be their Sex slave, they are
Jenn_COBB - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo HONEST REVIEW_zpsgdmy7tll.jpg

I have been waiting to read this book ever since I read the blurb, and all the teasers looked amazing and intriguing with a promising plot so my expectations were pretty high.

This wasn't my first book by Clarissa Wild and I really liked her previous work and I am no prude and shy for dark books by any means but...

This book....
It's contents...

It rubbed me the wrong way one time too many.
I wanted to DNF early on but kept thinking go on it might change its course...and it did
FOR THE WORSE!

There i
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: http://clarissawild.blogspot.com/p/ab... --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of Dark Romance and Contemporary Romance

Indecent Games (2 books)
  • Dirty Wife Games (Indecent Games, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“The sun blinds me for a moment, but as my eyes adjust and gaze at the bench across my house, I breathe a sigh of relief. Empty, just like always. My heart calms as I go into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and prepare some toast. I eat with the television turned on; the noise of the people talking makes me feel more comfortable. Being home alone isn’t the greatest thing in the world … not when you’ve been living in silence for more than a month. It’s not normal, I know that. Normal people find company. They make friends. They invite people into their home and have dinners and parties. Not me. I’m the girl who mistrusts every living person on this planet. It wasn’t always this way, though … but like all people, my past shaped me into the person I am today. I’d rather be alone, hiding in plain sight. It’s the only way to remain safe.” 0 likes