Start by marking “Infinite Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress, #5)” as Want to Read:
Infinite Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress, #5)

Infinite Magic

(Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #5)

Things aren’t looking great for Cass Clereaux. For one, her greatest fear has come true. She’s stuck in the Prison for Magical Miscreants while her nemesis, Victor Orriodor, is out in the world, putting the last pieces of his plan into place. He’s wreaking havoc, all while she’s stuck in a stone box, awaiting likely execution.

Fortunately, Cass has just discovered that she
Published September 9th 2016 by Bonnie Doon Press (first published September 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Magic, please sign up.
Jason Rippentrop I believe I recall Aidan saying that no shifter can actually turn into a Dragon. Even him, being the Origin, is incapable of such a transformation. I…moreI believe I recall Aidan saying that no shifter can actually turn into a Dragon. Even him, being the Origin, is incapable of such a transformation. I can't deny that I was really hoping for Cass to be the one to pull it off though.(less)

Charity
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't believe that I have finished this series within a week! The story just flow by. There is always something happening, never a dull moment. It ended really well too, though I wish there could have been more. Definitely a series to read if magica and shifter are your thing. And remember, there are lots of action XD
Douglas Meeks
Sep 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the book I have been waiting for, it does not end the series but gets us onto a new plotline once we resolve how to deal with the ultimate evil monster who has been the boogie man since book 1.

The bit of romance heats up a small bit but still pretty much remains at PG level which was a nice change of pace from all those books filled with pages of filler sex just to make the books longer and usually did nothing to move the plot.

It won’t be a spoiler to tell you things are NOT going to go
Marta Cox
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series which surprised me as its YA and therefore any romance is fade to grey but the storytelling has held me enraptured. There's been Victor, the big bad presence lurking throughout and even though the three FireSouls now know who he is capturing him has proved neigh on impossible. Speaking of capturing as this book begins Cass is in prison and at the mercy of Victors right hand man Dermot but if you've followed this series then you will probably have guessed that ...more
Pamela
This book was a great way to stop one series, and begin another. Victor, who enslaved Del, Nix, and Cass for years is back to nothing but evil. The problem is he has his minions who are in charge, so if they come forward, they are jailed, even Aiden. This one has lots of action, and is a bit heart wrenching, but you have to take it in faith, that things will be alright. There are attempts to free fire souls, even more .children. Cass is trying to control her powers, because the fate of the world ...more
Henriette
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it
The Dragon's Gift series belongs to the genre of urban fantasy. The series revolves around three girls, that see themselves as sisters, and are hunted by the supernatural community because of the nature of their powers. As FireSouls they can steal other supernaturals' powers, but only when killing them. The Huntress series deals with the first of the sisters, with other series following from the other sisters' perspective (The Seeker and The Protector).

If you are into complex fantasy series that
Jo Oehrlein
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Woohoo! They go all out for the bad guy, finally convincing the shifters that he IS the bad guy. They also rescue some captured teenage firesouls (and more than a few hellhounds). The romance takes another BIG step forward.
Cathy Geha
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
In this, the final episode of Cass’s story in the Dragon’s Gift series the ends of her story are wrapped up with a man to love, friends that stand by her and her personal quest completed. The lead-in to the next installment and the story of Del and what her future holds will begin in Magic Undying to be released…well…when it is ready to be shared.

Cass, Nix and Del are true friends that have come through horrible circumstances. They stand by one another and are all three fire souls hiding from t
Jenny
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advance digital copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank You so much Linsey!!!!

Wow! Every installment in this series never failed to amaze me, not only it has a consistent action-packed scenes, it also has a consistent way of keeping your attention all throughout the story. A total page turner indeed! Never in the 5 books I felt a feeling of dullness, but all I always feel when reading this series is how every book tends to surprise me and how i
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Infinite Magic is the conclusion to Cass’s story arc (but not the series as a whole ~ yay! We’ll get to that in a bit), and what a way to bring her story full circle. Things start off right where they ended in Eternal Magic and the race to stop Victor is on. As with the other books in the series this one is filled with lots of action, a few missteps and some great moments with Cass and crew. I liked watching as all the pieces fell into place and thought the conclusion was well don
Kaye
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!

I can't believe that Cass' story has finally ended! As to be expected from Linsey Hall, this series has been action-packed and filled with adventures after adventures of epic proportions. Not to mention the places and worlds she take us to, they're all magical and breath-taking, I can actually picture it! This is one series that you wouldn't want to end!

But with the end of Cass and Aidan's story, I can't wait for another Linsey Hall series!
Ash P Reads
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yay what an awesome conclusion to Cass' story though that cliffhanger there at the end is intriguing. I can't wait to see what Ms Hall has in store for Del. And I'm dying to know more about the Triumvirate and the past involving them.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Lisa Harris
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more!

This has been such a great series I can't wait to hear Del's story. Hurry up November so I can find out
Heather
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cass got caught an awful lot in this installment; it felt a little much. That said, there are once again some fantastic fight scenes in here. Hall has a nice knack for interweaving magic use with physical battle. Again I was surprised by how little of the book was left when I temporarily surfaced from the fog of being sucked in.

No guns? I’ve thought this before, but since it still hasn’t come up nor been addressed, I’ll finally mention it here. This is modern-day urban fantasy. If people fight w
K.S. Marsden
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The time has come for Cass and her deirfiur to confront the monster that has hunted them since they were kids; and try to stop Victor's master plan.

I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Having read the rest of the series, I've followed Cass as she finds out the truth of her forgotten history; the unexplained powers her sisters possess; and a growing connection with Aidan. So I was very excited to get to her finale.
The story starts with Cass being stuck in jail, from the end of
Darren
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: modern-magic
I've enjoyed the series up to this book but this part seems to lack the thought and quality of the others.

Top 3 Annoying Things
(view spoiler)
Marsha
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Infinite Magic" is the final book in the Dragon's Gift -Hundreds series. It is the ultimate test for Cass to fight and defeat her ultimate enemy, Victor Corriodor. If she fails all will be lost for those she loves and the world.

The last four books have been leading up to this confrontation but this time the girls will not have to deal with Victor along. Cass is kind of like the pier piper picking up strays and allies every where she goes. Our story begins with Cass trying to find a way to escap
Amber
I am stunned! I am shellshocked! I am amazed! This book was everything I wanted in a book, and more. I wasn't expecting this book to end the way it did, even though it did for a reason. I am so excited to start Dell's books because I am ready to know what happens next.

This series once again has blown my mind. Not only did I learn more about Victors ultimate goal, but I also learned more about ultimate magic, and what it can do. This was not a walk it the park book it was more like; by the way l
Relina Skye
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infinite Magic is the last book in the Dragon's Gift: The Huntress Series by Linsey Hall. Cass knows that she needs to get out of the Prison for Magical Miscreants and stop Victor Orriodor. But first, she has to adjust to being the world's most powerful Magica. Can Cass gather enough of her allies to take down Victor Orriodor once and for all?
Overall, this was a great ending to the first Dragon's Gift Series. The characters are interesting, the plot is fast paced, and there is always something
Shayay
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the finale for this series that was in Cass' POV. I've really enjoyed the whole series! Love the magic and all the awesome action! Cass and Aiden's romance is super sweet, and I love how much Aiden has always been there for Cass. Cass needs to gain full control of all of her magical abilities, or she won't be able to defeat the big bad. Cass and her crew are in some serious danger. It's looking like Cass' sisters are each going to get their own 5 book series, and I'm really looking forwa ...more
Tina Gunther
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Linsey Hall's Dragon's Gift The Huntress series

I just finished the last book of the Huntress series. I would recommend the set to young teens in particular, but I enjoyed it as well and I'm ... um ... much older than that. It is an exciting coming-of-age adventure, with aspects of both modern fantasy and classic fairy tales. There are magic, shifters, wizards, mythical characters, monsters, heroes, heroines, danger, rescues, disasters, nasty villains and characters you will care about.

There is
Elisa
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infinite Magic was my absolute favourite book in this series and the ending was just magical and leads into the next series perfectly.

I seriously love Cass and Aiden as well as Del Nix, Connor and Claire they have been through so much together and come out the other side, well mostly.

This story had some great surprises and sweet moments in amongst the chaos and madness that surrounded the girl's thanks to Victor Orriodor but the thing with Cass, De and Nix are they are fighters and true survivor
Ariana
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pros
Great ending!
Surprising story parts
Had good funny parts

Cons
Repetitive in the beginning just a tad

These books are getting a better with even new book! There's less repetition than the previous, good surprises and a few laughs in the middle. At first found it ridiculous that this whole story/series was happening within a monthish but when they brought it up it was hilarious. With the ending you could hear how close everyone was with each other and what they meant which was great!
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Evil stopped

The gang is being bombarded with prophecy left and right. All Cass knows is that she must master her power. It is out of control and she needs it to save everyone. A corrupt Magica is helping Victor and needs to be stopped. The Shifter order needs to be warned or the fallout will allow Victor to be stronger and evil supreme. Hold on to your seats because you are in for the ride of your life.
S_qw23
Apr 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Myreadbooks
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the last volume of this series with the character of Cass always endearing, I hope that in the next series she will be there. I look forward to reading the next series because this last volume left me on my end.
On the cover we see the beautiful Cassau foot of the magical prison for the evildoers, she is the prisoner 857 because she was arrested a week ago trying to save his best friend Aidan claws Victor Orriodor. And of course in prison she can not even use her magic.
Siobhan Henn
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the whole of this series, the romance was second to the magical world, the problem solving and the arse kicking. Cass and Aidan are a great double act, and I really enjoyed how all the secondary characters were involved and brought into the stories. I can't wait to continue with Del and Nix.
Becca
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A spectacular narration...

This was exciting, noon stop from the very first chapter and pages. Never a full moment. I once that the women have a fine mix between magic and being human and the Love portion between Cass's and Aiden's relationship is very spectacular as well as the rest of the story. I would suggest this series to any and everyone.
Helen Jeffs
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic series

This was a fantastic series. Although I read it the wrong way round and started with nixs story first then Del's then Cass story. Even though I new what was going to happen in the end with Cass and del I still had to read it. Looking forward to the rest of nixs story
Krystyna
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The monsters aren't all in prison some walk amongst us

Brilliant! Being the most powerful magic user is well and good but what help is it to Cassidy if she is stuck in prison and the person that stuck her there is on the loose and wrecking havoc. Watch how she and her companions turn the tables on all who seek to harm them. With Aiden's help of course. Terrific!!
Tala Gilbert
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great finish!

What an exciting conclusion to Cass' story! Killing Victor made my heart sing, but how that happened made me sad. Finally true love has come to pass between Aiden and Cass and both have spoken the words. Now we must find out what has happened to Del! On to the next book in my massive catch up of Linsey Hall's awesome repertoire of amazing books.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadow's Dangers (The Last Hope, #1)
  • I Am Forever (What Kills Me, #2)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • Iron Bones (The Wild Hunt #3)
  • Fowl Play (Magical Romantic Comedies, #4.8)
  • Shadow Marked (Shadows of Salem #2)
  • Nocturnal Magic
  • Wolf Landing (Alpha Underground, #3)
  • Hunting Down Dragons (Moonlight Dragon, #2)
  • Hell or High Water (Gemini, #3)
  • Magic Kingdom (Dragon Born Alexandria, #3)
  • The Phoenix Illusion (SPI Files #6)
  • Fire Magic (City of Dragons, #3)
  • Invisible Magic (Alex Noziak #1)
  • Static
  • How the Wolf Lost Her Heart
  • Sunset Specters (Jonathan Shade, #5)
Before becoming a writer, Linsey was an archaeologist who studied shipwrecks in all kinds of water, from the tropics to muddy rivers (and she has a distinct preference for one over the other). After a decade of tromping around in search of old bits of stuff, she settled down to start penning her own adventure novels and is freaking delighted that people seem to like them. Since life is better with ...more

Dragon's Gift: The Huntress (5 books)
  • Ancient Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress, #1)
  • Mirror Mage (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress, #2)
  • Stolen Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #3)
  • Eternal Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #4)