Start by marking “Tales of the Valkyries: An Anthology of Short Stories (Viking Romance & Viking Paranormal Romance)” as Want to Read:

Tales of the Valkyries: An Anthology of Short Stories

(Immortal Brotherhood #3.5 (Viking's Immortal Princess))

Six Viking romance short stories which transcend time in Tales of the Valkyries.

Follow immortal warrior Sten chased by Loki, or Varinn caught by magic as he hunts his long lost father. Do you like your Vikings earth bound by history? Discover Ulfarr’s thirst for the sea and a dark-haired beauty. Viking Eirik is enslaved by love, but will his woman be lost forever? Read ab
Published September 2nd 2016 by Valkyrie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Valkyries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Valkyries

Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
★★★★ I bought this anthology for the Lisa Hendrix story - and it didn't disappoint. An engaging tease for what is upcoming in the Immortal Brother hood series.

The others were quick reads.
Mary Yarde
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of short-stories set around a Viking theme. Perfect for a coffee break!!
Shannon
I really enjoyed this compilation of Viking romance short stories. Almost all were set in a world that has a series of books, which wasn't totally clear by the book info here on GoodReads but in the Kindle book it always ended with more from the author, included the connected series if applicable.

Some of my faves were....

Viking Warrior Trouble by Asa Maria Bradley, this is current day set paranormal romance with a lot of action and is from the world of the Viking Warriors series. I've already re
Rosemary Hughes
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Story 2: To steal a Viking Bride

I was just about to start "To find a Viking Treasure" when I realized that this story was from the same author and era.
Yes I enjoyed this short story, with a very definite charisma between the two main characters Eira and Gunnar.
Sandra Singleton
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Fantastic plots and characters. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Emily Endrizzi
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these short stories.
Christine
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologies, kindle
These were very short stories, but they were pretty interesting and offered tastes of the authors' writing. Usually an anthology has a story or two I like and mostly ones that I don't, but this one had stories that I pretty much enjoyed. I recommend this for anyone that enjoys a quick viking romance.
Mimi
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Of all the short stories in this book, the only one I read was the story by Lisa Hendrix. That tale has left me wondering about the significance of Varinn and Halla on the overall Immortal Brotherhood series. I have a feeling we won't know until the final book in this series.
Rosario Barrera
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection of short stories

Just a little shot of Viking romance snd adventure, this collection is a great rainy afternoon read. I enjoyed all of the stories. They whet your appetite for more.
Allie
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology. Short and fastly paced. Loved it!
Keri
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only read Viking Warrior Trouble

I picked this up just to read a Viking Warrior Trouble. It wasn't near long enough for me but that's the sad part on anthologys.
Stephanie
Jan 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
I don't read many historical or Viking stories, but I enjoyed this. Anthologies are always good to discover new authors.
BRANDY C CARPENTER
Feb 26, 2019
Kelly
Dec 20, 2016
Harper George
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shannon Foudray
Mo
Jan 27, 2017
Christy Parr
Jan 16, 2017
Gina Conkle writes evocative Viking romance and lush Georgian romance with a new series in the works, featuring hot Scots in kilts.

Her Viking books have been described as “sensual…atmospheric page turners” and her Georgian novels as “sparkling…” and “full of... clever repartee.” Inspiration came from growing up in southern California where she discovered a love for books over beaches. Gina lives

Immortal Brotherhood (5 books)
  • Immortal Warrior (Immortal Brotherhood, #1)
  • Immortal Outlaw (Immortal Brotherhood, #2)
  • Immortal Champion (Immortal Brotherhood, #3)
  • Immortal Defender (Immortal Brotherhood, #4)