Start by marking “Mirror of Fate (ReMade #1.10)” as Want to Read:
Mirror of Fate (ReMade #1.10)

Mirror of Fate

(ReMade #1.10)

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
You live. You love. You Die. Now RUN. ReMade is a thrilling sci-fi adventure that will take readers past the boundaries of time, space, and even death.

This is the 10th episode of ReMade, a 15-episode serial from Serial Box Publishing. This episode was written by Gwenda Bond.

Published November 16th 2016 by Serial Box Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mirror of Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirror of Fate

Melissa (The Reader & The Chef)
Hmm... I like Seyah's and Inez's friendship and growing relationship but not so sure of Seyah's character.. at least I need to learn more about her to care more for her.
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

It was another fast read. What troubles me though is that I have no idea where the story is going. It feels like every episode is a transition episode, but to what? The end of the ninth episode was promising, but they don't reach it in this episode. I understand that the season has 15 episodes, but we are already at two-thirds of the story and know nothing...

Not that it wasn't nice to see some background of Seyah. I think she's one of t
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
Seyah makes a discovery to the delight of the whole group and gains some time to reflect. With her dreams of Broadway dashed with her untimely death, she can only wonder what the future holds…and if a special someone has already been cast as her co-star.

Another good episode to the ReMade saga. Seyah finds a nice comfortable spring for the group to a little much needed r&r, while also discovering the dead body of a care-taker that seems to be out of sorts in comparison to the others they’ve
kelly {BookCrushin}
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
All of my reviews of ReMade are more plot based than my normal reviews, so they are all a little more spoilery than usual. I recommend checking out my review for the first episode before reading on!

I am so thrilled to learn more about Seyah! I have been wanting her backstory this whole time, she was like the kickstarter in the first episode, but has been a mystery ever since. I wanted to know what was her motivating factor, I always wasn’t sure if I liked her or not, still not sure. I am filled
*Lily's*
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-read
*** I would like to thank Netgalley, Serial Box Publishing and the author Gwenda Bond for sending me this digital copy of Mirror of Fate in exchange for an honest review***

Seyah doesn't trust Holden. She blames him for everything that has happened to her. I'm not really liking her attitude. She's kind of mean when thinking of Holden. Maybe I just feel bad for the guy. Everything he does is because of her and she doesn't even notice or care. Seyah wants to do her own thing.

We get to see Seyah'
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
The writing is good as usual. The plot keeps slowly moving forward. This time we get Seyah's point of view. The beautiful girl that Holden likes and the reason they are both here. If only he hadn't lied to her... poor girl will never get a chance with her anyway, she's now, out of nowhere feeling for Inez. Yeah...

It's not a ship I thought would happen and I like Seyah way to much to want to see her with Inez but hey, maybe it will be good thing. We'll have to wait and see. I just want Seyah happ
Elaine White
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Book 10: Mirror of Fate
Star rating - ★★☆☆☆
POV – Seyah
Would I read it again – No.

** COPY RECEIVED THROUGH NETGALLEY **

And, once again, Holden was ignored and proven right in the end. I'm not going to keep repeating myself about this, because it's kind of pointless at this late stage.

Seyah wasn't a good POV, since I already had no reason to like her. All throughout the series she's been the whiney objector to anything and everything Holden's ever said, only because she doesn't want to admit that s
CrazyCat (Alex)
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Finally a little hope to get somewhere, meet someone, maybe find the way home. Or att least get some answers. I felt really good reading this episode. Finding out more about Seyah and her family. Seeing a little romance about to start. This was what I needed after all the horror and panic going on. And then the last two pages..... Everything just rushes back to me and there I am again - panic, terror, fear.

***Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review***
Megan (Under the Book Cover)
Review also posted at: http://underthebookcover.blogspot.com...

3.5/5

Thank you to NetGalley and Serial Box for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for review!

My brain can't even process that I've already read ten episodes of ReMade. I'm not ready for it to be over because I've grown so attached to this world and the characters in it. But here we are, episode ten, with only five more episodes to go!

Mirror of Fate follows Seyah, whose dreams of being a Broadway star have been cut shor
Aditi ~ •A Thousand Words A Million Books
AS SEEN ON: A THOUSAND WORDS A MILLION BOOKS

I received a review copy from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.

Truth be told, I was expecting this to be a very REVEALING episode - about the world, about how these teens got here - and even though it wasn't, it was still quite a good episode!

Mirror Of Fate is the first episode by Gwenda Bond, and the first episode from the viewpoint of Seyah, who, despite the fact that we've known her fr
Christy
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up, kids, because we are all aboard the FEELS train with Mirror of Fate. In a world of doom and gloom, Gwenda explores what's going on with Seyah and brings an unexpected relationship to the forefront...And here at Ravenous Reader, we bought the tickets to the front of the train!

The kiss. The kiss she knew she'd obsess over instead of going to sleep.

I had the chance to meet Gwenda at YallFest and SQUEE over ReMade, which she replied, "What about that kissing scene? eh? eh?" with a little
Antonia
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Serial Box for providing me with a free copy of the book through NetGalley.
In this episode, Seyah and Holden find a new temporary shelter. As a team they have to decide whether they will go to the city they discovered, because of May and Gabe in the previous episode. Nothing exciting happens in the episode, but for some reason I enjoyed it more than the previous ones. Must be the writer or the themes addressed. We learn Seyah's life as a biracial girl who aspired to be in Broadway.
CT
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: series-books
This was a good episode with an obvious attempt to set things up for a powerful and hopefully coherent conclusion. This story delves into Seyah’s backstory, allows for some heartfelt conversation with Holden, who was the one who got ‘remade’ together with her, and ends up with the stirrings of an odd relationship between her and Inez. This episode was less frenetic, and breathed a bit easier. The issue about uneven character development continues, but I have accepted that as inherent to this epi ...more
Donna Sanders
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Episode 10 of 15 written by Gwenda Bond continues the story of Remade". The remaining survivors are slowly making their way towards a city with lights, several want to head there to see if there might be a way home while some think it could be home to the Caretakers. Will they vote to go to the city? If they do what will they find. As all of the previous instalments, this author has done a great job of keep the as writing style which ...more
Donna Maguire
Mirror of Fate is the 10th part of the "Remade" series and for me this one is really setting the scene up for something big to happen. In this part we learn more about the past of Seyah and Holden and how they got to be "remade" and appear in this fascinating story. Really intrigued now as to where the story is going to go and what they will find when they start the next part of their adventure. eagerly awaiting the next instalment to be released.
Melissa
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting story line. I am kind of on the fence of liking it and loving it. I did enjoy getting to see more of Seyah's past, and giving us a chance to understand her decisions, I still feel as though she is a very conceited person. However, I am glad for the episode since it does give our characters a bit of a good break, and a chance to come to terms for themselves.
Emily
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I actually really liked this installment and getting to know Seyah better. I didn't think I would because I hadn't really connected to her before, but I really, really enjoyed it. The story continued, (to go to the city or don't go to the city?), Romance, comedy, everything you would expect in these books by now. I highly recommend it. 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Forever Young Adult
Graded By: Mandy C.

Read the review here.
Karina
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, serials
Finally Seyah-time!
Mandy
FINALLY, a little swoon. ;)

Check out my recap—and join the discussion—at Forever Young Adult.
David Arthur
Jan 14, 2017
Jo Linsdell
Dec 06, 2016
Snake
Feb 27, 2017
Isabel (The Reader & The Chef)
Dec 31, 2017
Angie Edwards
Nov 25, 2016
E.C.
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: ya
Ieva Melgalve
Jan 17, 2018
Brian Gatwood
Nov 23, 2016
Gwenda Bond is the author of many novels, primarily for young adults. Among others, they include the Lois Lane trilogy, which brings the iconic comic book character front and center in her own YA novels, and the Cirque American trilogy, about daredevil heroines who discover magic and mystery lurking under the big top. She and her husband author Christopher Rowe also co-write a middle grade series, ...more

ReMade (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Shadows and Dreams (ReMade #1.1)
  • Hungry (ReMade #1.2)
  • Home, Perilous Home (ReMade #1.3)
  • The Most Dangerous Game (ReMade #1.4)
  • Umta (ReMade #1.5)
  • Reality No-Show (ReMade #1.6)
  • Mourning Train (ReMade #1.7)
  • End of the Line (ReMade #1.8)
  • Whiteout (ReMade #1.9)
  • We're Dead in This Ghost Town (ReMade #1.11)