Start by marking “End of the Line (ReMade #1.8)” as Want to Read:
End of the Line (ReMade #1.8)

End of the Line

(ReMade #1.8)

You live. You love. You Die. Now RUN. ReMade is a thrilling sci-fi adventure that will take readers past the boundaries of time, space, and even death.

This is the 8th episode of ReMade, a 15-episode serial from Serial Box Publishing. This episode was written by E.C. Myers.

After a twitchy trigger finger leaves the train without a driver, the group scrambles to find a way of
Published November 2nd 2016 by Serial Box Publishing

To ask other readers questions about End of the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End of the Line

Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
I want to start by saying that this group needs a real leader, it can't keep going this way. The leader can not just be whoever we follow this episode. It's making it hard to follow and it tends to put down characters who were just raised up in the last one.

They finally get off the train.... after it catches on fire and Inex pulls a pretty messed up stunt. She really seems like the type that thinks her shit doesn't stink. I didn't mind her though till the beach scene in the flashback... how she
Elaine White
So, unfortunately, this is the second in a row that didn't work for me, which is such a shame because I was loving this series until this point.

However, I hate Inez. With a passion. She's rude, patronising, thinks she's the Queen of everything and is in love with herself. She's not a team player, she doesn't care about the group or anyone but her and Teddy. She can't see anything but herself and what she wants she has to get. She can't see - won't, more likely - and doesn't want to understand wh
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
Season 1: Episode 8

Left with little decision after destroying the train’s conductor, the kids make a daring escape from the train by putting themselves at risk to detach the cars from each other. Being that the train has been steadily getting faster, they know the only way they are going to survive is if they can slow the train down. Detaching their car from the rest of the train turns out to save all their lives from the end of the line.

Wherever they are now it seems to be getting colder, whic
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

2.5 Stars

This was not really my episode. They're still on the train and for a large part of the episode, nothing really happens. There's more backstory, of course, but I would have liked to see some more direction.

We're halfway through this season and I'm still completely in the dark as to what the kids are doing, why and why did they have to die first?

I really hope to see some answers in the next episodes!

Thanks to the publishers and
Melissa (The Reader & The Chef)
actual rating 3.5 stars

it's getting interesting again!
kelly {BookCrushin}
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
All of my reviews of ReMade are more plot based than my normal reviews, so they are all a little more spoilery than usual. I recommend checking out my review for the first episode before reading on!

The End of the Line is exactly where this train is going. We are now getting Inez POV, and I like her a lot, even though I question her attitude often. She is fierce and in control. She cares for Teddy in such a beautiful way, but she also takes no shit whatsoever. We also get her heartbreaking backs
*Lily's*
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-read
*** I would like to thank Netgalley, Serial Box Publishing and the author E.C. Myers for sending me this digital copy of End of the Line in exchange for an honest review***

This episode is about Inez . We learn that she was a hard worker, took care of her family because she had to. The group of teens are still on the train. They all are still kind of dazed and freaked out. But they know they have to figure out a way off the train or it could be a disaster. We see team work, new friendships, guil
Megan (Under the Book Cover)
Review also posted at: http://underthebookcover.blogspot.com...

2/5

Thank you to NetGalley and Serial Box for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for review!

I have incredibly mixed feelings about this episode. The narrator this time around was Inez, and while I liked Inez and Teddy together from episode six, I don't think I enjoyed Inez on her own. She's very reckless, tends to jump to conclusions and just kind of rubbed me the wrong way with some of the things that she said and the
CT
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series-books
The series is now back on-track (pun intended) as far as the grit, excitement, balance of real-time and flashback narrative, and fun. This series could have skipped the last 2 episodes and jumped into this one straight from the narrow escape from the caretakers.

The only odd thing that continues to bother me is character development. This style of writing (episodic) kind of gets away with it banking on short-term memory loss in between episodes. I guess this is an advantage if you distribute a wi
Aditi ~ •A Thousand Words A Million Books
ACTUAL RATING: 3.5 Stars

AS SEEN ON: A THOUSAND WORDS A MILLION BOOKS

I received a review copy from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.

If you'd read my last review, you would know that I was only slightly disappointed by the previous episode in ReMade Episode 7, because after EVERYTHING that happened in the explosive Episode 6, it truly felt like just a filler.

While Episode 7 would rank higher on my episode ranking list, it still wasn'
Christy
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When we left our ReMades, they were headed on a midnight train going...anywhere. Fast.

Train tracks were like your future. Except, she had no future here...

In this week's episode, the teens have to decide - stay on a train without a conductor (thanks, Loki) or figure out how to get off. With the train picking up speed, they decide staying on board is too much of a risk. Or it's decided for them when one of the cars is set on fire.

A few of my favorite parts of this week:
Getting Inez's backstory (
Ross Armstrong
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is chapter 8 of the serial Remade. Our intrepid, surviving teens are aboard a train, with no idea of their ultimate destination. Could there be more caretakers waiting at the end of the line? Loki has destroyed the caretaker driving the train. It is now a runaway train, and after some fiddling with controls that they don't understand, the train seems to be speeding up. Inez, with help from Umta, who can read the strange instruction sheets, discover where the brakes are and must try to stop ...more
Donna Maguire
I am thoroughly enjoying this series and I am really enjoying how the book is developing with the extra twists and turns that come to light regarding the backgrounds to those we are now reading about in the story. We are finding out more about them as the books go through and they have some really interesting backgrounds, very much enjoying the introduction of the new two characters. Looking forward to more of the same as the story grows.
Donna Sanders
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Episode 8 of the continuing series "Remade". This instalment was written be E.C. Myers and the main voice in this episode is Inez. We learn she arrival story and learn a little about her personality. She comes across a little bossy and controlling but when you take into account her life before arriving here, you better understand her.
Emily
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I think I connect with Inez in a certain way, so I was able to really get into this story. I enjoyed it very much and learned more about her broke my heart. You root so much for this characters when you find out their backstory and she was no exception. I would recommend this story. 4 out of 5 stars.
Mandy
I love Inez. Pretty sure she's my favorite character so far.

Check out my recap—and join the discussion—at Forever Young Adult.
Forever Young Adult
Graded By: Mandy C.

Read the review here.
Isabel (The Reader & The Chef)
Dec 31, 2017
CrazyCat (Alex)
Oct 29, 2016
Karina
Nov 02, 2016
E.C. Myers was assembled in the U.S. from Korean and German parts and raised in Yonkers, NY by his mother and the public library. He is a graduate of the Clarion West Writers Workshop and a member of the prolific NYC writing group Altered Fluid. In the rare moments when he isn't writing, he blogs about Star Trek at The Viewscreen, reads constantly, plays video games, watches films and television, ...more

ReMade (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Shadows and Dreams (ReMade #1.1)
  • Hungry (ReMade #1.2)
  • Home, Perilous Home (ReMade #1.3)
  • The Most Dangerous Game (ReMade #1.4)
  • Umta (ReMade #1.5)
  • Reality No-Show (ReMade #1.6)
  • Mourning Train (ReMade #1.7)
  • Whiteout (ReMade #1.9)
  • Mirror of Fate (ReMade #1.10)
  • We're Dead in This Ghost Town (ReMade #1.11)