Start by marking “Big Shot (Book Boyfriend, #1)” as Want to Read:
Big Shot (Book Boyfriend, #1)

Big Shot

(Book Boyfriend #1)

New York Times Bestselling Authors Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde bring you THE BOOK BOYFRIEND SERIES, featuring four hot heroes guaranteed to make you swoon!

Fall in love with your next Book Boyfriend . . .

Wes Sinclair is a notorious heart-breaker, a hot as sin bad boy with a panty-dropping smile no woman can resist. Except for his prim and proper adversary, Natalie Presc
Published January 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Big Shot, please sign up.
Shelley No, this is a first time published book by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. Carly does have some re-released books with the word hot in the title, but…moreNo, this is a first time published book by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. Carly does have some re-released books with the word hot in the title, but this book is not part of that series (the Hot Zone series).(less)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This was my first book by these two authors and I rather enjoyed it! There's an enemies to lovers trope here, where two main characters have a rivalry going in their professional lives. Two realtors working for two different companies trying their best to outdo each other.

➦Mr. Big Shot, aka Wes, owns a company with his best friend. Wes is the best in the business and he straight up refuses to hire Natalie, his best friend's sister, when she asks to work for them. Cuz he has reasons.

"Messing
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 8e2b6f60918f15b0a655650cee10c0_zps7cm5ns8e.gif

A fun deliciously sexy tantalizing romance!!!! A series called Book Boyfriends....umm yes please!!!! So you can imagine my excitement when I found out that the fab duo of Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde are back at it again in delivering romance that will make your panties wet and of course have those hearts beating wildly for Wes Sinclair, your newest 2017 book boyfriend.

photo 730133661623d0d429b9e34060061a_zpswgwe4s5y.gifHey, I know we’re best friends and all, but I want to fuck your si
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
Such a beautiful and sweet read...

Pre-Order Links:
Kindle
Amazon Paperback
iBooks
Nook
Kobo

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review, coming closer to release date...
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
I need to know it’s okay, because I’m not going to stop at just one taste this time, and I can pretty much guarantee that once my lips touch yours, there will be no going back.”

Older brother's best friend trope? Check!
Sassy heroine? Check!
Playboy hero that's used to getting every woman he wants but can't have the one he needs? Check!
A bit of a hate lust going in the beginning with a side of frenemies? Check!
Plenty of sexual sizzle? Check and CHECK!
A light and sexy romance sure to sa
Coco.V
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this hot little sexy story very much! Review to come...
Sabrina
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon * B&N * Kobo

All I needed to hear was that Big Shot was a friends-younger-sister romance and I had it on my Kindle that very night. I'm so happy I decided to pick up this book because I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Wes and Natalie.

This was a really fun read and I loved seeing Natalie and Wes battle it out in the sexiest ways possible. There really wasn't too much drama involved in their relationship which I really appreciated and I liked that these authors kept this a
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde are a dynamic duo of awesomeness!! This book is smoking hot!

photo sexy_1.gif

The writing is great. The story and flow were excellent. The true winner for me, though is the heroine. I enjoyed both main characters, but Natalie really stole the show. She’s sassy, driven, focused, unashamed, and just an all-around great female character. She’s not afraid to take a challenge head on and succeed at what she puts her mind too. I can relate to her and not surprisingly, loved her immensel
Shayna
Another writing duo on the rise, Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde come together to give us one SMOKIN' HOT romance with BIG SHOT! Get ready to SWOON HARD over your next Book Boyfriend, West Sinclair!

"I honestly thought this was going to be a hard, fast fuck," he rasped into her ear as he flexed his hips tight against her ass, completely fusing them together. "And maybe we'll work up to that, but right now, I want to feel everything."

Oh, and there is WAY MORE where that came from. He's arrogant
Carly Phillips
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
✮ ✮ ✮ BIG SHOT IS LIVE! ✮ ✮ ✮
He's got one month to show her who's the boss.
Challenge Accepted.

Big Shot, an all new sexy STANDALONE is live!
Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2iCipW1
Amazon UK➜ http://tinyurl.com/ju8kdhs
iBooks➜ http://tinyurl.com/hlrtmh2
Nook➜ http://tinyurl.com/jfczj7d

description
Katerina
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Wes and Connor are best friends and brokers. Natalie is Connor's sister. She is off limits, reserved for fantasies. Despite having known one another forever, the air sizzling with sexual tension, neither have crossed the line and simply flirt. Except, Natalie's a broker too, and refused entry into Connors workplace on Wes' recommendation because mixing family and business isn't smart. The secret reason? Wes fears friendship suicide if he messes with Connor's sister. Continuously, Natalie steals ...more
Pam Nelson
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Big Shot Stars

Wes & Natalie

I Love a, my brothers best friend kind of romance! So when I heard that’s what this was I was all kind of YAY, happy feels!
Natalie wasn't the moony eyed sister like a lot of books portray with this kind of trope. She was self-sufficient and was making her way in the world without the help of her brother or his friend.

But she sure gets noticed for her work, I loved the banter back and for the between Wes and Natalie because they were fighting there attraction t
Cyndi
May 27, 2017 rated it liked it
More sex than story, but the story is good. She is his best friends sister. They make a bet, end up having lots of hot sex and then fall in love. HEA ensues. Cute love story.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review:

Big Shot is the latest book from the writing duo of Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde and it is fun, flirty, and oh so very, very sexy. A best friend’s little sister story in which the little sister and the best friend are a tad competitive, a bit adversarial, and sporting a good dose of sexual tension made Big Shot a joy to read.

Wes Sinclair along with several of his good friends has worked hard to put their business, Premier Realty, on the map and for six years they’ve had a great
D.G.
**2.5 stars**

I'm not a fan of the "best friend's little sister" trope, mostly because of the way a lot of authors handle it. As if the heroine is a virgin living in the 19th century or a nunnery, where her brother has to protect her "honor".

This is how this author tackled it here. Even though Wes and Natalie had the hots for each other FOR YEARS, Wes refused to do anything because of what Connor (Natalie's brother) would say. "He's so protective of Natalie" etc. etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A woman can decide on her o
Jessica Alcazar
ANNOUNCEMENT: This writing duo is now on auto-buy for me!

When I first read this author duo last year, it was hit or miss for me. I loved their work separately, but something just didn't click with them together. Well they have grown ten fold in just the last year! Big Shot was ridiculously good! You are going to feel Wes Sinclair down to your bones and probably your panties ;) I know I did! He is a dirty-talking, cocky and arrogant alpha. What he wants, he gets. And he wants Natalie Prescott!

O
Linda Murphy
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very disappointing!

After reading the preview for Big Shot, I was certain I was going to love the book. Plus it had such great reviews. Sadly, I was very disappointed. For me, the book was slow and boring. Same old, same old. Hot H who is a man----e, only does casual sex and never plans to settle down. Then the h who although has had bad luck in the love department, still believes in lasting commitments. Typical HEA! But the biggest problem for me, in all books, is "inner dialogue." This book was
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Arc kindly provided for an honest review.

Such an endearing story❤
I really enjoyed reading the story of Wes and Natalie, and let me tell you that they will make you laugh out loud!

" The only thing that is going to recharge my batteries is you"
Natalie hates Wes with a passion and Wes finds Natalie annoyingly hot and sexy, but she is off limits.

As much as they tried to fight their attraction towards each other, their attraction keeps growing even deeper. Both of them knew that there was certainl
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well, this was rather a fun, entertaining, quick read. Perfect for the end of a long week at work.

Wes and Natalie’s brother Connor were best friends. The three have known each other since childhood. Wes is a heart-breaker, bad boy and he was supposed to stay away from his best friend’s sister. She is off limits. Wes was doing a great job at staying away -- he refuses to hire Natalie to work at his Premier Realty. His reason is to not mix business with family … or is it? Natalie ends up working
❤Sana❤
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
4 frenmy stars!

This was my first book to Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. It's the story of big shot Wes Sinclair and his nemesis Natalie Prescott.

The cold war between the two adversaries started the day Wes refused to hire Natalie in Premier Reality, the firm he created with his three best friends Connor, Max and Kyle. Working for his opponent and stealing his deals was Natalie's way at getting revenge and showing the cocky Wes that he no longer rule the field.

“Did that hurt?”
Confused by her qu
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and Rock Star PR***

This is my first 5 star read of 2017. And, I am not even a little surprised that it is from the writing duo of Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. They have this writing thing more than figured out, and at this point, I will one click their books before there is even a blurb. I just don't care what it is about, I am going to like it.

Wes and Natalie were perfect. More than perfect. They were not only fun (and HOT) to read, but this book should be a
Susan (susayq ~)
So, frenemies to lovers. Frenemies, you ask? Yeah, frenemies. They grew up together, him being her older brother's best friend, but their relationship has turned competitive since they are both in real estate and they are attracted to each other but don't feel that they can do anything about it.

And that is what sets up the story between Wes and Natalie. A bet lands them even more pitted against each other and when one of them loses, things heat up even more. Feelings get involved and when their
Layla
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
It was nice and really hot. A bit disappointed by the end that was rushed but still a nice read.
Shannon

Sexy and sassy frenemies to lovers/brother's best friend quick, easy read. Wes and Natalie had some great chemistry. I really liked that there wasn't much drama when it finally came down to the "will they or won't they" end up together.
Bookabulary
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This book started a little slow for me because I wasn't really feeling the antagonism between Wes and Natalie. In some instances they can be hot while in some, like in this plot, it just didn't work well for me. I can't describe well what was lacking in this plot line only that it didn't have enough "teeth" to leave a very good impression especially since this was Phillips/Wilde collab. I guess that also added to the higher-than-usual expectations.

But with all that being said, this was still a
Erin Lewis
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review Big Shot (Book Boyfriend #1) by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde

This is the first collaboration from Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde that I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will certainly be looking to read their other books as soon as my TBR becomes a bit more manageable.

Wes Sinclair is is confident, arrogant and extremely sure of himself; he is also in lust with Natalie Prescott who happens to be the younger sister of his best friend. Wes is know as a love them and leave t
The Smutbrarians
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

YES. YES. YES!!!!! Gahhhh! This. Book! I loved it! HARD! From the first page to the very last I was giddy over this read. One of the best Ive read in a long time! I loved the characters and I really enjoy a good forbidden romance. And this one..... ONE OF MY FAVORITES EVER!

Wes and Natalie are so good together. OMG. I loved their constant banter and one liners. I was constantly giggling and couldn't get
Chloe reads
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I'm going to keep it short because I don't want to ruin all the fun for you... Big Shot was a really sweet and beautiful story!

Get ready to meet Wes Sinclair !!!!! He's gorgeous, arrogant and hot, hot, HOT!!!! No woman can resist him, except Nathalie Prescott , his best friend's little sister. I loved the attraction between the two of them! Nathalie's feistiness was an absolute joy to read! Gosh, their relationship was absolutely swoon-worthy!
Wes and Nathalie were simply p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
Franci Neill
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Being At His Beck and Call Is Hot Stars!!!

Ms. Phillips and Ms. Wilde have delivered again!! This is the first book in their new Book Boyfriend series and features Wes Sinclair and Natalie Prescott. We met Wes and Natalie in the Dirty Sexy series and having thes e two be our H/h for this first book was fabulous!!

This is one of the best frenemies to lovers stories I've read. There's hot as sin sex, dirty talking by both of them that had me squirming in my chair, a chemistry that oozes off th
Mali Chorky
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Lisa
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A smoking hot read.
  • Sex Sessions: After the cut (Camera Tales, 2)
  • Beautiful Killer (Lawless Kings, #3)
  • Leo Maddox
  • Ride-along (Bounty County, #1)
  • #1 Rival (#1 Series, #3)
  • Wicked S.O.B. (Dark Desires, #2.5)
  • Blurred Edges (The Edge #2)
  • Playboy in a Suit (Cockiest Suits #2)
  • Chase and Seduction (Hot Country, #1)
  • Burn
  • The Greek's Ultimate Revenge
  • Dr. ER (St. Luke's Docuseries, #2)
  • Sinister Love (Dark Intentions, #2)
  • The Risk (Xtreme Heroes, #1)
  • Limited Time Offer (Brew Crew, #1)
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Rachel and Connor's Little Black Book: Volume One (Rachel and Connor, #1)
  • A Very Important Guest
Carly Phillips gives her readers Alphalicious heroes to swoon for and romance to set your heart on fire, and she loves everything about writing romance . She married her college sweetheart and lives in Purchase, NY along with her three crazy dogs: two wheaten terriers and a mutant Havanese, who are featured on her Facebook and Instagram. She has raised two incredible daughters who put up with havi ...more

Book Boyfriend (4 books)
  • Faking It (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Well Built (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • Rock Solid (Book Boyfriend, #4)
“Wes Sinclair tossed his cell phone onto his desk, dropped his head into his hands, and pressed the base of his palms against his eyes in a futile attempt to stem the sudden throbbing in his temples. “I can’t believe she fucking did it again,” he muttered irritably to himself. “Who did what again?” The amused voice of Connor Prescott, one of his business partners, only spiked Wes’s displeasure. So much for being alone and being able to vent his frustration. Instead, he lowered his hands and glared at his good friend, who was also directly related to the person Wes was currently annoyed with. He watched as Connor casually sauntered into the office, the dust on his jeans an” 0 likes
“nothing fake about his attraction to her, or how much he wants her beneath him in his bed, moaning his name. But what starts as a fun, flirty, temporary engagement quickly becomes” 0 likes