Start by marking “Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella (Pucked #5.5; Clipped Wings #3.5)” as Want to Read:

Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella (Pucked #5.5)

4.28  ·  Rating Details ·  1,872 Ratings  ·  262 Reviews
When the itch for new ink takes over, NHL star Randy Ballistic commissions his trusted tattoo artist to design a new sleeve, and the rest of the PUCKED boys decide it’s time to commemorate their love of hockey with a team tattoo.

But it can’t just be about the boys—the PUCKED girls want in on the action, too. Ink cherries will be popped, cupcakes will be consumed, and the h
Published September 13th 2016 by Helena Hunting

Shayna
Sexy clashing of the piercings anyone? This was H-O-T! Helena Hunting gives us PUCKING PERFECTION with GET INKED!

Helena Hunting never fails at bringing the sexy shenanigans to each of her books. Combining characters from two series is a huge risk, but Hunting managed it PERFECTLY! GET INKED is going to attract a wide variety of readers. In my case, I haven't read her CLIPPED WINGS series, but I've absolutely DEVOURED her PUCKED series. Some readers will have the opposite dilemma. There may even
Dali
Sep 15, 2016 Dali marked it as to-read
Happy Novella Birthday!

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e2801dc42b47c2cbb52e1661c0e3f4_zpskjzmofsz.gif

It’s no secret that I AM A HUGE FAN of Helena Hunting and when I found out that she was doing a crossover novella of the Pucked Series and Clipped Wings, I was beyond ecstatic!!! I couldn’t wait to be reunited with Hayden, Tenley, and Chris the most since it’s been awhile since I last read Clipped Wings and Inked Armour.

What makes this novella truly epic is that the Pucked Series gang of characters are back and ready to get inked by your
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
“Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing.” ~Unknown

I love to laugh as laughter is life. Life is just better when you’re laughing. A gut-wrenching giggle fest feels good and is therapeutic. Some may even say laughing is the cheapest medicine you can buy.

When I need good laugh, the kind that makes me contemplate slapping on a Depends adult diaper due to the thorough laugh-to-bladder work-out, I’ll grab a Helena Hunting book. I’ll stalk these stories so hard that I could teach those wanna-be Hol
Jacqueline
Sep 24, 2016 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
Loved it. How is it I haven't read the clipped wings series? I've had them for years. Stooopid.
Elizabeth
ANOTHER HOT ONE from HELENA HUNTING! I just adore the PUCKED SERIES and now I want to dive into the CLIPPED WINGS! I cannot get enough!
AJ
Sep 08, 2016 AJ rated it really liked it
This is a fun and hot little novella – a crossover between Helena Hunting’s Pucked and Clipped Wings series.

My favourite of the Pucked boys, Randy Ballistic is leading the charge for the hockey boys - Alex, Miller, Darren and Lance - to get a team tattoo, and where better to go than Inked Armor to see Hayden, Chris and Jamie. And, of course, the girls are along for the ride, eager to explore all things ink and piercings.

There’s not a lot really going on in the story, just a chance to catch up
Linda
Sep 19, 2016 Linda rated it really liked it
Tattoos, hockeyplayers and cupcakes in a fluffy combo when you revisit your two favorite series in the same in-between novella.
Cant wait to re-read them both after this! Love it!
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
I always love when authors connect their books and ever since I knew Hayden was the one who tattooed Randy, I was kinda hoping this novella to happen!! And the time arrived and I’m completely and utterly in love with it. Get Inked is a crossover novella of Clipped Wings Series and Pucked Series. All the characters are there and the better part is that they all have their own chapters! All their different personalities are very marked in each chapter which is one of the reasons I love Helena ...more
Christina Reed
Sep 15, 2016 Christina Reed rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this! Anyone who knows me knows that Hayden is my number one and I'm a huge fan of the Pucked gang! I was so happy this happened! From the little scene in Pucked Over when Randy is explaining a tattoo and he mentions he sees a guy at Inked Armor, I knew this HAD to happen!

It was really interesting and fun to see Hayden through others eyes. When we see him through Tenley's eyes, he's her everything and pretty much perfect in every way (I agree!) and when we see Hayden through
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I absolutely love the Pucked series by Helena Hunting, so when I see another book is coming out I get super excited. Why you may ask? Because these are some of the FUNNIEST books I have ever read, the characters at times are over the top but that is why I love them. I know when I pick up one of these books I will be laughing so much I dare not take a drink of anything because it will be spit out (it has happened
Laura Johnson
Loved this crossover with our men of Inked Armor and Pucked series. It was short, sexy and sweet with laugh out loud humor. Every new chapter was in a different POV adding character to the story and insight into some of these characters. I had fun from beginning to end.
Sep 18, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR***

I don't have a lot to say about this, as it would be easy to spoil.

While it is new, it is a crossover and a revisit of characters who are in previous books. If you have read them, or most of them, it is a lot of fun. If you haven't, there may be some minor spoilers to previous books, but nothing that will keep you from enjoying the books once you have read this.

The glimpses of the characters, where they are now, how their lives have progressed, was fun. T
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***NOW AVAILABLE - FULL REVIEW***

5 PUCKING GREAT CROWNS

Get Inked takes the reader back into the lives of the Pucked series crew, while giving the reader glimpses into the lives of her Clipped Wing series sexy tattoo artists.

This novella is everything that readers of Helena Hunting have come to love. The girls have crazy conversations that are pretty much TMI, but oh so entertaining to read. There are lots of sexy times between each of the characters. But most importantly, she allows you to take
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
"The Vagina emporium really likes the idea of Randy adding to his ink. She's already preparing to open the doors and give him an all-access pass based on the thought alone."

This was such a fun and sexy read. Exactly what I expected from a "Pucked" series novella. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with my favourite characters from the series, especially Lily and Randy as they are my favourite couple. If you loved Pucked, you will love this delicious little treat.

The story itself was an uncompl
Brandi
What do you get when the bad boys of hockey meet the bad boys of ink? You end up with the collaboration called Get Inked by the lovely Helena Hunting.

This book is a fun, dirty read. It's short and super easy to lose yourself in. As someone who hasn't read the Clipped Wings series, I haven't met Hayden and Tenley. However, that does not mean that I haven't heard of them. And what I've heard has me wanting to fit Clipped Wings and Inked Armor into my reading schedule yesterday. On the plus side,
Nadine
Oct 14, 2016 Nadine rated it liked it
This was a crossover between the ice hockey series and a tattoo palour series by the author, so a lot of people the readers of the series already know showed up. A lot of couples having their moments all tied up by the loose storyline of the guys getting a team tattoo and some of the girls being interested in getting tattoos or piercings too.
Somehow to me it was too much. Too many couples, too many sexy moments. It was ok but nothing great, plus since I haven't read the tattoo series and only 2
Christina Szczepan-santos
Sep 11, 2016 Christina Szczepan-santos rated it it was amazing
Loved it. This is the best crossover I've read!
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jun 14, 2017 Quinn's Quippy Quotes rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Can't get enough of all these characters!
Alreem
Mar 12, 2017 Alreem rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Livia
Sep 28, 2016 Livia rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Pucked & Clipped Wings series/NA sports romance fans
Recommended to Livia by: Helena Hunting
This was the BEST crossover novella I've read to date! I'm really hoping we can get this crossover novella on audiobook as well so I can do easy rereads much sooner. I seriously loved it and was incessantly highlighting and bookmarking moments that were either sexy as hell or cute or laugh-out-loud funny. Hayden's my OCD boo, so I was overjoyed to be back in his head again. And Alex is by far one of the most romantic BBFs ever. I seriously loved that he didn't want Violet to experience any pain ...more
Three Chicks
Sep 14, 2016 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Get Inked is a marriage of the characters from the Clipped Wings series and the Pucked series. The guys, Alex, Randy, Lance, Miller and Darren are all going to get a new tattoo to represent their team. So of course only the best will do and that’s Hayden and his guys from Inked Armor. So there’s lots of tat discussions and that includes where exactly said tattoes should be placed. Which leads to sex and happy naughty places.

Lily and Randy’s antics are on full spotlight for mos
Rebecca
Sep 14, 2016 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Get Inked is an epic crossover event that places the Pucked series’ couples as well as Lance into Clipped Wings’ tattoo world with Hayden,Tenley, and the Inked Armor crew, which means readers get double the fun and double the pleasure with a group of sinfully sexy men and their boisterous and buxom beauties.

I’m fairly new to Helena Hunting’s Clipped Wings series, but it’s definitely an expressive setting because a tattoo artist’s craft leaves a timeless reminder on his client’s skin that showcas
Teresa I.
Sep 15, 2016 Teresa I. rated it really liked it
This was a quick, fun read. It was very nice to see some of our old favourite characters. ESPECIALLY HAYDEN!!!!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Get Inked combines Helena Hunting's Pucked Series with her Clipped Wing series and the result is a series of little vignettes of several of the couples from both series with some interesting interaction between all the characters. This was a fun little novella with lots of sexiness thrown in for good measure and it was every bit as funny as I've come to expect from this author.

I've never read the Clipped Wing series, but I didn't feel like I
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
I have so much love for this short little novella.

it was the most perfect crossover of stories I've ever read.

Helena is a total tease those when it comes to giving us just a little of the boys we crave to see more of *couch Lance *caught Darren *couch Chris hehe

But in all seriousness. getting all of the little chapters of everyone from both the PUCKED books AND Clipped Wings books was seriously the best thing.
it made for such a fun read that took no time at all to finish up.

plus I am all total s
Shannon

I smiled the entire time I was reading this book! To have the Pucked crew and the Inked crew all in one place...how could you not smile?!? This was such a great little novella! I loved how Helena gave us all different points of view...she has me desperate for Darren and Charlene's story now, more than ever!

And I have to say, it was almost ovary overload, with Randy and Hayden in one place...how's a poor girl supposed to handle all the awesomeness all at once?!? Love them!
Elsa Gomes
Oct 24, 2016 Elsa Gomes rated it it was amazing
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

I loved this book! I loved having everyone in the same room and reading all the different povs. It was pretty great.
♡Tonya♡
Oct 09, 2016 ♡Tonya♡ marked it as on-the-fence-about-this
can anyone answer if I HAVE to read the Clipped Wings series to enjoy this??
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.
More about Helena Hunting...

Pucked (5 books)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)

“Ah. Very cool. So we’re popping your ink cherry, then, yeah?” Lily’s” 0 likes
“I think Miller is better looking than that guy,” Sunny says. “Yeah, but you have an unusual affinity for yetis, so that’s not really a surprise.” 0 likes