Start by marking “Dragon Baby (Night and Day Ink, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Baby (Night and Day Ink, #5)

Dragon Baby

(Night and Day Ink #5)

Lily Cruz doesn’t want a wolf for a mate. She’s totally not going to follow in her cousin’s footsteps. With one failed marriage behind her, she isn’t really interested in relationships period. But she would love to have babies. At almost forty, her biological clock is hammering over her head big time.

Thane Dreki won’t get some random woman pregnant just to stay alive. He
Published August 31st 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Baby

Carmski Pescod
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read to remove myself from normal life for a while, to be swept off in to new worlds & epic adventures. This story did that for me. I love shifters & I can imagine a world like this that I would love to live in. I loved this story of Thane & Lily, it would be wonderful if life was like this, it would be a hell of a lot of fun. Another great read by Milly Taiden.
Ana
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Heaven...

Ai, ai, ai, hijo de su madre, everytime Tigres Lily Cruz received an email from her boss Thane Drekis all she wants to do is claw his eye out, problem is, she wouldn't know him if he was standing in front of her because she has never seen him in the flesh.. He keeps tasking her with things a secretary would do and that is not her job at Night & Day Ink, she is there to purchase property for the company.

Dragon shifter Thane Drekis wants nothing to do with getting a mate, he wi
The BookChick
Oh this story was just too sweet but oh so very, too. Dragon Baby was short and sweet but a perfect read when you don't have a lot of time. Milly Taiden definitely keeps her fans smiling with the humor, sass, and heat that she deploys into each one of her stories.
Bambi Fogleman
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing

WOW is all i can say Milly Taiden as always delivers a hot sexy super hot read with the perfect amount of sizzle to keep you captivated through out. I wait for each and every book she has to come out so I can lose myself in the amazing world she draws you into. With out a doubt this book is a must read!

“You have time, brother. I don’t.”
Saxon frowned, his beard hiding the tight set of his jaw. “What do you mean? You have time. Find someone. Bear a child.”
Thane pushed back the blond strands of h
Daria

Milly decided to bring back Dragon Baby and add to it. Usually I worry about the rehashing or reading over the same old story, but with this one you couldn’t tell as the story flowed from beginning to end.

Thane and Lily a fast pace story the fate of a dragon as he turns a certain age, a six month period a young wife was the most miserable of her life. Both events leaving both the male and female with a bit of baggage.

You can see how love sync’s, how emotions can make your life really good or r
Nikki McCarver
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Every time I think I finally have my perfect alpha male from this extremely talented author, she writes another book. She tops all of the characteristics that I loved so much in the previous release, and then adds some more to the list. This book was fantastic..with its peppered moments of humor and incredible sex scenes. I mean all I'm going to say is...came through the door? Definitely one of my favorite parts. The love and devotion that he shows to her and the children really brought a tear t ...more
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
*I just finished rereading this, as it has been update & upgraded for a single release. This was previously released in an anthology.
This time around, I liked it much better!! New scenes, and a little bit extra stuff. I'm much happier with the release!!!!!!!

10/14/16:since I'm always honest with my reviews, I'm just gonna say I'm am not in love with this latest release from Milly Taiden.
I love her, but this book did not do it for me. I am not sure what was missing, but it's not up to par as
Donna
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Milly Taiden is my go to author when I want a short, hot, fun read and this story is no exception. As I was reading this I pictured in my head the fates just laughing their asses off at these two. She has been burnt but a bad marriage and he has seen what loving the wrong person can so to you. When these two meet it is all over but the screaming. A truly fun read.
Danielle Petersen
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lily a divorced tigress, who as the saying goes once burned, twice shy. Thane is a dragon shifter she has the hots for. One snow bound weekend will change everything. And the past comes back to haunt them both.
I must say that this is a definite re- read and hands down a favorite of mine!
Amber
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying to read this book, and it is so worth the wait!! I fell in love with the Night and Day series, and I knew this book would be just as incredible. The drama, angst, and heat within these pages were so worth the wait and then some! The characters were fantastic as usual and the plot was even more wonderful in comparison to the series. I couldn't have asked for more or anything better. Now, I can't wait to see what happens to the Dragon brother. :) Milly Taiden has me completely ad ...more
Lisa Boyd
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this story!!! I have to be honest. I love all of the Night and Day stories. They are all full of Alpha yet caring men that really know how to take care of their independent women. While this story is part of the Night and Day collection, it can totally be read as a standalone. This is one of my favorite stories for a couple of reasons. It tells the story of two characters that have given up on love for both personal reasons, bad past relationships as well as a belief that its too late to ...more
E.A. Turley
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Dragon Baby by Milly Taiden.
3 out of 5 stars.
Lily Cruz is a tiger shifter. Most of her other cousins are mated to the Night men, but she's not interested in having another relationship with anyone, not after the disaster her last marriage turned out to be.
Thane Dreki is a dragon shifter and is reaching his one thousandth birthday very quickly. If a dragon hasn't procreated by then, they will die. The problem is that Thane doesn't want a mate or a family.
Not until he meets Lily. And then all bets
Dmcl
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Baby by Milly Taiden is a great addition to the Night and Day Ink series. Thane and Lily make a formidable couple as they struggle with their resistance to the mate bond which is a matter of life and death for the thousand year old dragon. They must also face the challenges that a murderous brother and a no good ex-husband bring to the table. Filled with action, romance and hot flash inducing steam, this novel is a must for all PNR lovers in general and Milly's fans in particular. A stand ...more
Rhonda Jones
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great characters and storyline

Funny how there are a lot of coincidences in life. I often thought to myself it is a small world. This book shows how people intertwine with one another. A divorced tiger shifting woman with a horrid ex-husband meets a really old dragon shifter man who in no way wants a relationship, even if it costs him his life. The old dragon shifter is uber rich, and has two brothers. These 5 people are about to clash big time. And one small baby is right in the middle of it. Gr
B. U.
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Baby can be read as it's own full story complete with ending standalone or as book 5 in the Night and Day Ink series. There are some returning character's but they are brief and do not add to the current story. No cliffhanger everything seems wrapped up at the end of this story with a great HEA for two shifters that have had rough pasts. The pages light up in this steam shifter romance that also has a secondary plot. Keeps you reading and intrigued until the last page.
Edith Torres
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still Smiling

I can't help but one click Everytime I see a new title by Milly Taiden. With badass curvy courageous females and hot as hell males I find her writing irresistible. Witty, sarcastic and off the hook lines make for interesting dialogue. Her descriptive ways make the story come to life like a movie playing in my mind. Who wouldn't want to read that!
Nikki Brooks
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy Hot stuff!! An older heroine whose biological clock is a ticking and the wonderful Thane who is in a tizz cos he really doesn't really know what he wants but when his newly formed family is in danger he'll do anything to protect them!!
Tamarah Evanko
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

The character developing was nice. I didn't like how ramoth was thrown in so quickly. He felt like an after thought villain. The ex husband got more development. But the love of the main characters was nicely executed. I should recommend this book.
Rochelle Willis
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Lily and Thane, they meet when Lily travels to Thane's home to give him a piece of her mind however she becomes stranded when snow sets in. There relationship is not easy with her ex-husband and his youngest brother.

Loved the book but now I want Saxon's book.
Emily Lindsey
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply wonderful story

I love the way Milly Taiden writes! This story is a refreshing account of how love can happen, even when you've given up on it. Lily and Thane are wonderful, damaged people and their characters are fully exposed, so you really get a feel for who they are. I loved the depth of the backstory and how deftly it is woven into the plot. I read this in one sitting, well really while i was at work and "detailing files", but that will just be our secret. I just couldn't put it down!
Stacy
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Paranormal at it's best

I loved this story. A little bit of an older female shifter and a lot older male. I highly recommend this to anyone. Little bit racist than other romance, but worth it.
Selina Durio
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read!

This was a very enjoyable read that I read in one sitting. Once I started I couldn't put the book down. While the story seemed very familiar to me, it was well written and flowed easily.
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
First off I truly loved the cover! It shows how sweet this book is going to be and who doesn't love a dragon, oh and a BABY! I truly love readying both paranormal and surprise baby's. Milly was able to write a story that while it was short it was packed full of feelings, steam and a sassy heroine.

Thane was rude at times but that's how he was. He was feeling bitter but once he realized things he because a total alpha hero!

Lily had the best backbone and I loved her inner feline! I love millys he
BELINDA JEFFS
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book, thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
Patricia Bello
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book makes me want to go reread the whole series all over again. *Happy sigh*

Emily K
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-own
a very cute book
Maria
A Little Too Short

3.5 Stars - Hot Dragon Thane and curvy Tigress Lily hear up the pages in this short story. I wish it had been much longer though. Here we have a billionaire Dragon shifter who will die in several months if he does not father any children. The problem is he does not want to. He has seen how love can hurt and even destroy. He is passing on that. He dedicates himself as a silent partner in a business. He loves to ruffle the feathers of a certain employee there. She is feisty.

Lily
Julie scott
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dragon Baby: (Night and Day Ink Book 5)

This was good I will be reading more to see how it goes but I Liked it ......And I will be going back to read the ones before this one too..
Nancy
A bit of fun. Not too intense, bit of violence and a bit of hot loving.
Kellie
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Night Aberrations (Night Aberrations, #1)
  • Spring Fever: Shifters in Love
  • What the Sleigh? (Paranormal Protection Agency, #8)
  • The Big Alpha in Town
  • Lunangelique's Awakened Gods
  • Spitfire (The Silver Oaks Series, # 3)
  • The Black Lily Club
  • Knock Down Dragon Out: Soulmate Shifters World (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska, #1)
  • A Hot Piece Of Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Dark Universe (The Universe Series #2)
  • Tumbleweed
  • Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls, #1)
  • Hunted Warrior (Dragon Kings, #3)
  • The Widow's Auction
  • Two Week Seduction (Secret Desires, #3)
  • To Love a Highland Dragon (Dragon Lore, #2)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Night and Day Ink (5 books)
  • Bitten by Night (Night and Day Ink, #1)
  • Seduced by Days (Night and Day Ink, #2)
  • Mated by Night (Night and Day Ink, #3)
  • Taken by Night (Night and Day Ink, #4)
“You want me. I want you, Lily,” he said the words in a rough growl. “I can’t offer you more than tonight. Tonight, I can give you the fucking world.” 0 likes
“Don’t make me send you a shovel to dig yourself out of deep shit with Lily. She’s not the type to easily forget anything.” It was Thane’s turn to laugh. “I’m going on a thousand years old. I forget nothing.” 0 likes