Start by marking “This Time Around” as Want to Read:

Published October 2016

To ask other readers questions about This Time Around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Time Around

Start your review of This Time Around
Lu Bielefeld
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first reading by this author and I was positively surprised.
I enjoyed the story and recommend it.
I'll read the story about Castle brothers.
Jan
3.75 Bambi stars

I don't know if you can call a reunion after 10 years following just a one night stand a second chance romance but that's what it is.

Liam and Penny have a one night stand following a rock concert where they meet, they have a connection but come morning Liam is gone. Neither forgot that night but circumstances it seems kept Liam from a commitment.

A bit vague but also at times the author revealed to much from the characters thoughts and feelings not allowing you as a reader to u
Coco.V
Jul 21, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/21/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Have you ever met someone for the first time and just felt that spark? I know what you're going to say, it doesn't happen in real life. I thought that too, until one night at a rock concert. You know the story; girl meets boy and boy rocks her world, except boy disappears without a word. That was 10 years ago and I still can't get him out of my head. I guess it just wasn't our time.
10 years ago I met a girl and she rocked my world. She was sweet and sexy
Erika Shannon
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story.
A re connection and a chance for instant attraction to grow.
A love story.
Ann
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Penny gets dragged to a rock concert by her best friend and meets Liam backstage. They end up having a one-night affair but next thing she knows he's gone. Ten years later they meet again and everything has changed, except their connection. Penny just returned from a long-term trip and starts her job again as a nurse; while Liam has moved to town after living a wild life and wants more in life. Will they take a chance with each other or will things keep them apart... Will they have a second chan ...more
Heather Pollock
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
#review #ThisTimeAround by #AmyDavies @AmyDaviesAuthor

QueenZany 4 Star Review

Amy Davies

“This Time Around” is a hard rocking second change!!
After one explosive encounter together. Where that first magical spark began. Fast forward ten years when fate collides and they are reunited by chance. That pull is still is there, the spark still sizzles. But it’s been ages since that one night! They have both changed. But that heat is still there. But is it fate or destiny?

Can a one nigh
Sassy Southern
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was an enjoyable read. It shows that in a blink of an eye your world can change. Penny is a good girl that has a one night stand with a tattooed roadie. Her best friend Jodie dragged her to a concert. 10 yrs later she is a mother of a 9 yr old little girl and also a nurse. She has her family and friends and doesn't want a man. She has been dreaming of her roadie for the past 10 yrs and can't find that connection with anyone else. When she returns from a stint in Africa where she was he ...more
Amy  Crull
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a super cute second chance romance. I felt like at times and maybe it was just me but the storyline was fast and kinda rushed at times. Like I said it may just been me.
I loved Liam. He owned up to his mistakes and made his life better for him and his son. He also included Penny and Connie as his own. Yes he made mistakes but he groveled until she took him back. There was chemistry and a fire that neither one could deny between them. Even after just one night together.
I admir
Book Fancy
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
An ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fast paced second chance romance novel. Liam and Penny have a one night stand when Penny's friend drags her to a rock concert. The next morning Liam is gone.

They don't see each other again for ten years, but never forgot about their one night together. The ten years they were apart weren't the easiest for either of them. But when life throws them back together again, can they be what each other needs? Is Penny ready to open up her heart
DrivenbyBooks
Paula D
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Penny meets Liam at a rock concert they go back to her house have hot sex Penny wakes up the next day and Liam is gone. Ten years go by and Penny hasn't forgotten about that sexy man Liam one day visiting her best friend Adrian at his garage who walks in and is we find out co owner it's Liam. Will Liam be able to win Penny's heart back? Will Penny be able to trust Liam? Will Conny and Knox want there parents together? Drama, romance and love in this book. Parts of the book will make you cry of h ...more
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This Time Around by Amy Davies is a second chance love story about 2 young people who meet early in life who go their separate ways until 10 years later they are reunited and can build on the feelings they each had for one another from 10 years previous.
Liam and Penny went through alot during those 10 years and when reunited alot of questions were asked, and lives were adjusted but one thing remained...their love for each other.
This book had lots of laughter and crying moments in it. Only thin
Emma Johnston
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love second chance books and this one was no different. Only difference was there was no great love and heart break, it was just a one night stand. A very hot one at that. But they never forgot one another.

I loved how the story jumped forward 10 years and you see how their lives progressed without each other. I loved adding Connie And Knox into the mix. And the secondary characters such as Ade and Rachel were great additions t the story.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this will be
Christine Stanley
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So I've been meaning to read something from this Author before and I just never seemed to get around to it for one reason or another. Needless to say I'm now kicking myself for having waited so long.

I absolutely loved this book! It was fast paced, intriguing, hot, sexy, sweet and everything in between!

I loved the aspects of not just them getting a second chance at love, but that their children also got a second chance to receive the family they never had.

If you love second chance romance, with a
Juli
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy from Hype PR...

This was such a cute story and I absolutely adored it. I love second chance romances and Liam and Penny definitely deserved a second chance. The entire story was sweet, but it did have its very naughty moments ;)

And I have to say I need more Castle brothers; Jay is such a naughty sweetheart and Dex is such an idiot. I hope they get books because geez poor Addy she deserves better.
Kacey Hamford
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Penny meets Liam at a rock concert that she is dragged too by her best friend. One thing leads to another and we're reading a hot scene.
Then the book skips 10 years later. I love this as they are older, more mature and it's almost like a second chance romance.
Penny and Liam are great characters that are written very well.
The book is addictive and I found myself turning page after page. It's full of love, family, fun and hot men and sexy women.

Taylor
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars.

I'm looking forward to Dex and Addy.
Vfc
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a cute second chance at a happily ever after...saccharine sweet. One night at a rock concert, I met someone and felt an instant spark of animal magnetism.

Girl goes with her friend, girl’s friend gets friendly with stranger, feeling awkward, girl meets roadie and indiscriminately says “take me, I’m yours” (metaphorically speaking) - he vanishes after the mattress acrobatics without a word for ten years. It wasn’t their time.

Life goes on....Roadie reappears as a Mechanic at your best fri
Megan
Sep 25, 2016
Cassie Stille
May 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Drake (Steel Cobras MC Book 3)
  • Cullen (Steel Cobras MC Book 2)
  • Phoenix: Steel Cobras MC
  • Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers, #1)
  • Torch (Devils Souls MC, #1)
  • Butcher (Devils Souls MC, #3)
  • Christmas in Tinsel Town
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)
  • Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)
  • Loving His Forever (Forever #2)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
  • Lane (Grim Sinners MC, #1)
  • Protecting His Forever (Forever #1)
  • Protecting What Is Mine (Wilde Boys #3)
  • Claiming What Is Mine (Wilde Boys #2)
  • Taking What is Mine (Wilde Boys #1)
  • Protecting What's Mine
Mum of 3 amazing kids. Married my best friend and soul mate.
I am an avid book reader. I love photography, reading, and music.
I live in South Wales, UK, with my family. Writing is a passion that people should enjoy. Share their imagination with the world, that is what I do. Words make the world go around.

Always remember, never forget.