Start by marking “Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unleash the Night  (Dark-Hunter, #9; Were-Hunter, #4)

Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunterverse #9)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  34,827 Ratings  ·  968 Reviews
unleash the forbidden,unleash the hunger....in this ninth installment of the wonderful dark hunters,ms.kenyon just keeps getting better!this is the unique and poignant story of wren tigarian[were-animal]and marguerite d'aubert goudeau.
Published 2006 by St. Martin's Press (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Unleash the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleash the Night

Alex is The Romance Fox
Seize The Night the 2nd book in the Were-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon continues with this story of Wren Tigarian,
 photo 7753596_zps9rbdju17.jpg
a hybrid mix of a Snow Leopard and a White Tiger
 photo large_zpsehael8gm.jpg
Outcast by his clan he has led a life of solitude and fighting to survive from the enemies who want to destroy him.

Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau - Maggie - is the daughter of a prominent U.S. Senator and has been forced to lead the life of a socialite, which she despises. Beautiful and smart, she has always felt like an outsid
Vilda
When I first met Wren earlier in the series, I had no idea that I'd fall in love with him so completely as I did. I can't even explain what a wonderful, caring man he is and my heart aches for him and his awful past. I loved how he was with Maggie (he did some quite adorable things for her!) and she was truly perfect for him. Even I was quite mad at the Fates for a time there...

Unleash the Night is definitely one of the sweetest stories in the series and definitely a new favorite! I already want
Alp
I LOVED THIS BOOk! It is absolutely awesome! I loved both Wren and Maggie, a cute couple. Everything I've known about Were-Hunters is so intriguing. Near the end when Maggie got some power, I felt a bit surprised but I liked it because that made them had their sweet HEA eventually.

This is a great series! I'm flying to the next book!
Denisa
I absolutely loved this story!

I can't believe I was lucky enough to read two great books in a row!

Ok, I must admit, I forgot how much I liked this series. And surprisingly, the 8th book is still really good! Most of the times, after the first couple of books, a series becomes "meh". Not this one!

The characters were lovely! Normally, it annoys me when the plot focuses more on their love story (here, the plot was the love story!). But this one was great! It wasn't that annoying, gushy thing I usu
Gavin
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This was a pretty standard Dark-Hunter book. That is not a bad thing. The books are usually light-hearted reads filled with plenty of romance, humor, and with just enough drama to keep things interesting.

I liked the romance in this one. I was unsure about Wren to begin with, the guy is a bit weird, but enjoyed the way his feelings for Marguerite developed and how they helped bring him out of his shell. I was equally happy with the way Marguerite's feelings for Wren helped to give her the courag
Exina
Jan 04, 2014

Unleash the Night is a really great Were-Hunter story. I enjoyed the plot very much, as well as the high quality writing. It was simply unputdownable. You have the reader’s privilege to know everything, and it is great. I like to be informed. Cleverly measured tension, great suspense and worrisome conflicts, heartbreaking past, amazing secondary characters, and emotional, intimate, but also steamy erotic scenes.

The main characters, their emotions, backgrounds, and motivations are fu
CC
I have a love / hate relationship with this series. But this one was a gem! I loved Wren and Maggie. Wren, as usual, had a heartbreaking history, but not nearly as bad as others. Maggie also had some sadness and shadows in her past, but together they were able to overcome.

Was it perfect - well no, but I am not sure anything is anymore.

Overall, I loved Wren and all of his issues and I loved watching Maggie help him through them. Even when he pushed her away, he could not let go and she did not l
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Very sweet book. Younger feeling, as the two main characters are college aged vs all those eons old DH's. In contrast to the DH books, the Were-Hunters books are about living life amongst humans, surviving enemies, & finding your fated mate. The DH's are all about duty, the job, being bound for all time to Artemis.

Wren: super antisocial busboy at the Sanctuary bar. Snow leopard-tiger hybrid. Extremely fierce & dangerous. Rarely speaks or makes eye contact. Appearance - hobo style.

Maggi
Grecia Robles
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
AMO ESTA SERIE, DIOS ¡! ME VOLVÍ UNA ADICTA, creo que ya lo había dicho no?

No sé cómo le hace Sherrilyn Kenyon, para hacer hombres taaan lindos, comestibles y que son fáciles de amar, pero es que cada protagonista tiene algo que los amas unos más que otros mis favoritos hasta ahorita sin contar a Ash son Vane y Zarek.

Pero Wren es Mi hombre PERFECTO, para que conozcan algo de mí, me encantan los tigres y todo lo que sea de felinos pero en especial los tigres, y Wren es un hombre-tigre, por eso d
Jilly
Okay, why are these were-animal men so damn sweet and swoon-worthy? Maybe it's the fact that animals are pretty honest in their emotions. I don't worry about my dog being an arrogant jerk or cheating on me with another family. Animals are pretty straight forward. Except cats. They are the embodiment of all evil.

So, we have a guy named Wren (really?), and a girl named Maggie. He's some sort of hybrid shape shifter that turns into a cross between a white tiger and a panther. Does anyone else have
AJ
Jul 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wren. Oh Wren. The abandoned, misunderstood, but oh-so-hot Tigard (that would be a cross between a Tiger and a Leopard). Actually he’s a were-Tigard which makes him part human as well. Whatever… he’s achingly gorgeous, and a bit of a loose cannon but at the same time is absolutely swoony with a very gentle soul. Keeping to himself since the death of his parents, he has essentially removed himself from the world, and has an innocence about him that is just irresistible!

Maggie was a great match f
Juli
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
♥♥♥
Creo que esta mujer no va a dejar nunca de crear hombres que quiero en mi vida, historias que me hagan emocionar.
Me ha gustado MUCHO ♥
Wren ♥♥
Lelyana
Feb 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Carmen
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance fans
Well, unintentionally tagging on to Joe Valdez's theme, I guess this is my time-travel book for the month.
...

4 ROMANCE STARS
...

Most people think Wren Tigarian is mute. A busboy with long dreadlocks who never makes eye contact, rarely speaks, and avoids all human contact, Wren exudes a sinister, predatory aura that dares anyone to try and get close to him.

Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau is a rich college student, daughter of a senator, attending law school - and she is miserable. Her father is a poli
Tessa Teevan
Reread- Oct 2015

Every time I pick up a Sherrilyn Kenyon book, I know I'll be doing nothing that day as I get lost in her amazing world of sexy, swoonworthy heroes and sassy, quick-witted, fierce heroines. I'm usually a little like this...

description

And I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED!

I devoured Wren and Maggie's book and now that I'm done, I'm so sad it's over. I don't know what it is about the Dark Hunter Universe, but I was hooked from the very beginning and each book get better even when it seems impossible.

description

Th
~~~Heather S.~~~
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*4.5 Stars*
I loved Wren and Maggie! Wren had my heart from the beginning, poor, misunderstood, sweetheart that he is and Maggie who never judged him when so many others did. The storyline was exciting and full of action with convoluted time travel elements that prevented me from putting it down! The ending was fantastic and I liked how their mating played out, Fates be damned!!
Dominika
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First time read - July 2010 ( I think) - 5 stars
Second time read - July 2015 - 5 stars
This book and Night Pleasure are my favorite from Sherrilyn Kenyon so far. There are also the first two I've read by her.
Neftis
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
No esta mal este libro pero no es mi top.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
One of my top and favourite Dark-Hunter books. I just love how it started, my favourite line from the first page:

“Life is a soul-sucking test that you either survive or fail. Personally I think failure blows, so I intend to survive and laugh my ass off at all the losers”.

Marguerite didn’t match her snooty lifestyle that she lived; she’s down to earth and makes her own mind-up based on her moral compass, she’s strong. Wren and Marguerite had an instant connection and when walking home from the ba
Ronda  Tutt
4.5/5

❤🐯🐆...... 🐒
P.Q. Glisson
Jan 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My daughter brought this book out to me and told me I had to read it. It looked interesting and somehow familiar so I picked it up and started reading on Friday. I finished on Sunday. About a quarter of the way through I realized I'd already read it once before, but I couldn't stop. It was soooo goood!!!!!
I put Kenyon away for awhile. Don't ask me why. I don't know what madness possessed me. She is the Queen of adult paranormal romance. I of course now have to continue reading the ones I missed.
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
A welcome change of pace in this series! Don't get me wrong - I love the Dark-Hunters, but I really enjoyed Wren's story. Wren is an outcast-a rare white tiger/snow leopard mix shunned by everyone. He has escaped harm thus far by staying at Sanctuary, a bar/refuge run by Were-Bears. Wren is quiet & unassuming - always staying under the radar as he works at the bar as a busboy. But things change the night Maggie Goudeau, a senator's daughter, comes into the bar with friends. For the first tim ...more
Zeek
Unleash The Night features Wren's story- a character we met briefly before in another of her novels but I can't think which. Wren, a forbidden mix of white tiger and snow leopard in Kenyon's Were-Hunter world, is silent and brooding and perfectly yummy. I fell for him instantly and, combined with the heroine, Marguerite, the book is a sure keeper.

I like Maggie, a girl from the world of wealthy politicians minus the snooty attitude. She fell for Wren at first sight and that made me like her even
Valquiria
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ha-estado-bien
Ha costado, pero ha ogrado engancharme, y de menuda manera xD Mi pobre Wren, qué penita me ha dado (aunque Maggie me ha caído algo mal. Y Nicolette, peor).
Reseña completa:
Esther Langdon
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha gustado, aunque menos que los otros. Es un pelín más flojo pero aún así adoro esta saga :3
Rutee
Dec 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wren <3
Wren is Tigard, a rare mix of white tiger and snow leopard, and for his entire life he has been treated as an abomination by both sides of his family. He has lived at Sanctuary since the viscous murder of his parents when he was a child but although the Peltier family have allowed him into their home they have never fully trusted him. Wren has spent his entire life being looked down on and feared so it's no wonder he chooses to keep himself to himself and avoids contact with others as much as po ...more
P
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
เลมนีอานเพลินๆ ไมคอยอึดอัดใจเหมือนเลมกอนๆหนา นิสัยของพระ-นางกไมมีสวนไหนทีทำใหเรารำคาญเลยแมแตนอย และเรากยังรูสึกดวยวาเลมไหนทีเปนเรืองของเวอร-ฮันเตอร เชอรริลีนจะเขียนออกมาไดถูกจริตเราทุกเลม ในดานความสัมพันธของเรนและแมกกี เปนอะไรทีเราชอบมากๆเพราะมันดูเปนธรรมชาติและไมมีตรงไหนขัดใจเราเลย อีกสิงทีทำใหเรืองนีตางจากเรืองอืนๆอยูนิดหนอยนันกคือ เรนกับแมกกีรักกันโดยทีแทบจะไมมีโชคชะตาเขามาเกียวของเลย เราชอบทีเรนรูวาเขารักแมกกีทังๆทีเธอไมใชเนือคูของเขา(แตสุดทายกใช >.<)

พูดถึงเรืองการเดินทางขามเวลาทีทำออก
A Million More Pages: 9 - Unleash the Night (DH): Jul 20 2 12 Jul 26, 2015 05:09PM
The Lost Challenges: Book 9 Unleash the Night (May 1 to 15) 56 17 Jul 14, 2013 10:41AM
Kenyon Minions 1 17 Feb 11, 2008 09:03AM
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
  • Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling #6)
  • Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #4)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7)
  • The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau #7)
  • Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #2)
  • Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
Official Author site
Official Nevermore site
Official Deadman's Cross site
Official Chronicles of Nick site
Official Silent Swans site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Menyons (thousands of whom proudly sport tattoos from her series and who travel from all over the world to attend her ap
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon...

Dark-Hunterverse (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunterverse #1)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
  • Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #3)
  • Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4)
  • Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter #6)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)

“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.” 567 likes
“Have you ever wanted something that you knew was bad for you? Something that you ached for so much you could think of nothing else? [Wren]” 235 likes