Start by marking “White Out (24690 #2)” as Want to Read:
White Out (24690 #2)

White Out

(24690 #2)

For the briefest moment, revenge was sweet. My husband was suffering before my very eyes, and Bram … he was alive.

But happiness didn’t last.

The man who claimed he wasn’t my savior held true to his word. Bram didn’t rush in and save me from the cruel fate of the White Room. No one did. Now I’m tortured with red light massacres and a hell I could have never imagined. Surviv
261 pages
Published September 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about White Out, please sign up.
A.A. Dark Thank you so much! Sept 30th is the official release date.

Snow

4.5 "WHITE - WIPE OUT" stars

The story in the White Out continues right where we left Bram, West and Everleigh in 24690.
I was the forgotten.
The discarded.
The pawn in a game bigger than myself.

The betrayal that ultimately pushed 24690 - the slave to become Everleigh Harper, a product of a longlife mindfuck games between two men…and a liftime of slaved intercourse before them, eventually put her to the brink of sane existence…she snapped

photo white20out1_zps90kmlbmc.jpg

She was beyond angry, loose cannon, a very slippery li
Bibi
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dear Author, please please get an editor (or a Beta team). There are missing words, misspellings, and other errors. These detracted from this fab story, such a shame.

Again, a dark dark story. Suspenseful, with dash of crazy. I honestly haven't had this much fun reading a series since I read The Risk
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
5 Monstrous Stars!

"You couldn’t tame monsters. Not even with love."

Read the dang warning, my friends!

24690 was/is a top FAVORITE of mine this year. I was apprehensive about reading this one. Well, for one, how do you top that? Second, I had no idea how this story would go. Feeling scared to be honest. I became invested in the characters so very much. How was I to cope.

AA DARK blew me the fuck away, again. This duo is going on my top favorite shelves. Let me tell you why. The story is as origin
Dia
5 HUGE DARK stars

I thought 24690 was DARK, but this one was even more. I don't even know where to start and what to share.

I'm glad I decided to read this second book in the series because it was much better than the first. Well I didn't have much choice than to read more because I was dying to find out how Everleigh's story will end.

I wasn't happy with the beginning and the first 15% didn't surprise me much. After the ending in book #1, I knew Everleigh will be punished terribly. The red ligh
Christine
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well I was hoping for a dark read and I certainly got it with White Out.
Gripping, gruesome, thrilling, bloody and sadistic.
Bram Master Whitlock the first third of the book I was all is he or isn't he alive and then when you finally find out the pace really picks up and I absolutely loved it.
Master West I hated him from the first book and sort of felt for him a bit in this one.
Everleigh she turned out to be one strong feisty young blood thirsty woman/mistress.
So many twists and turns couldn't s
Katie
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I was Everleigh Harper, married to the present Main Master that ruled them. I’d go down in a mass of blood and carnage if it meant they didn’t get the satisfaction of winning. They would see I was no one to mess with."

Wow! This was hands down one of the bloodiest and most cringe worthy books I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Bram is the ULTIMATE anti-hero and Everleigh is so beyond fucked up that I couldn't help but to root for her despite her insanity!

Loved. This. Book. If you like sup
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
This story is the perfection of a true life horror story. A. A. Dark held absolutely nothing back while creating this masterpiece.

Everleigh is the strong heroine of the story. She has to fight for herself and also with herself. Her past torments her and at times has trouble focusing on the realality of life. Torn between being Slave/Mistress she is determined to do what is best for her no matter who she destroys in the process, as long as she gets what she craves the most, her freedom.

The power
Keya
EVERLEIGH IS A BADASS AND DERSERVES TO GET HER REVENGE AND HAVE THESE MEN SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER!

I'm pretty sure she reached her breaking point in this book. But she also pulled herself together and played these nasty horrible men at their own game. I was rooting for her from the very first page and she didn't let me down.

I hate Bram. I hate West. Ugh I hate the men in this book. Men are pigs.

I loved how strong Everleigh was despite everything she went through. And she fucking perse
Regan
When love abandoned you, negative emotions easily slipped through the cracks of one's broken soul to make us whole again. They provided reasons to move forward and continue to breathe. Death wasn't an option. Not when you craved to be the one who caused it.

24690 had such an intense ending that I couldn't wait to read what happens next! The suspense and derailed joy ride continued full steam ahead in this installment of Whitlock's story. If anything there was more action and gore in this one!

Jillian
Warning: minor spoilers. Major spoilers if you haven't read book one.
I decided to sleep on it before I reviewed this book so I could allow myself to calm down and not feel as intensely but it's the next morning and I feel the exact same.
I'm annoyed and disappointed with White Out; especially with the ending. So much so that I feel a rant coming on.
Where 24690 started a bit weak and ended good, White Out started good and ended weak.
The book does evoke strong feelings in me and that in itself i
Kayla (kaylareads)
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kim
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: slave, m-f
I really enjoyed this book. Dark, gory, not very erotic, but I couldn't put it down.
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
Genre: splatter horror
Themes: revenge, (psychotic) love triangle
Heat: 1/5
Rating: 4/5

Reviewer's note: this book follows on directly from the climax of 24690. You must read that first.

I was the forgotten. The discarded. The pawn in a game bigger than myself.

Christ, that was a ride and a half. The climax of the 24690 duet, White Out takes more of a delve into the psychological breakdown of Everleigh and West from the horrific ending of the first inst
Shay
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"You couldn't befriend monsters and expect blood not to become involved at some point. And that's all this place housed. No one was to be trusted. The reality of my new plan was sinking in even more. I couldn't live my life this way and expect to survive"

White Out is number 2 in the 24690 series and what a read it was. This is not a standalone, 24690 is a must read first to understand what's going on at Whitlock. This is not for the faint at heart. This is a gruesome, conniving, and imaginative
NC Reader
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 WHITE, EXPLOSIVE STARS!!
Be still my heart! I can't even think of how to review this one. My chin is still on the floor, my heart is breaking and beating out of my chest. I seriously can not tell y'all what I want without spoiling it so I'll tell you this..... Dark, twisted, deceiving.... trust no one and NOTHING is as it appears! Save yourself the trouble and don't even attempt to figure this shit out. You'll be so wrong! Just give it time and continue to read!
FML, I'm going to be hungover
 Joyce
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-erotica
Wow! I'm not even sure they could make these books into a horror flick, but even if they had to tame the grotesque parts it would still be a great movie! Is there a book 3? Does he go after her? Does she find and enjoy her freedom. There are just to many unanswered questions for me to feel like this is over.
Kerry Jones
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this even more than the first.
Danielle Harris
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I really hope this isn't finished. I seriously need more Bram! If you like super dark this is it must have.
Arys
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
White Out (24690) by A. A. Dark is book two in A. A. Dark's pitch black series about Everleigh, slave 24690. If you have not yet read book one, I highly recommend doing so before venturing forward.

White Out is a story of twisted love and revenge set to a horrifically dark and brutal psychological thriller backdrop.

Can love be gruesome? Does freedom take many forms? How many ways are there to take revenge? Is anything absolute? When 24690 finds out, so will you. Thrilling. Gruesome. Gripping. F
bunny❦
I need some time to process this.... i feel as though my very soul has been ripped to shreds and carefully stitched back together. One wrong move and it will completely shatter.....<3

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

*This* is the book i have been waiting for, 5 stars all round for White Out! By far one of my all time Top 5 favorites. A.A's writing style and no-holds-barred storytelling pull you in from the first line of the Prologue. White Out isn't a book that leaps off the page, to be played out infr
Avephoenix
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far the most twisted, vile and messed up story I've ever read in my entire life! It did manage to shock and horrify the hell out of me but I couldn't put the book down, and in all fairness, there's something to be said about a writer who can manage to captivate and engage the reader's attention to the core.

A Brilliantly Horrific Mind-F@ck of a story, nonetheless!!
The story basically comes down to one word: REVENGE

The story it's written intricately and disturbingly well, as well as the
Nadia
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Riveting

I’ve never hidden my love of Alaska Angelini’s work. The passion in her words, the heat that radiates from the page, and the incomparable imagination in each story made me a fan for life; begging for each new story. When I’d heard she would be writing under the name A.A. Dark, exploring the darkest recesses of her mind, I was hesitant to follow. Was I ready, I had to ask myself, for that level of darkness? Was I willing to immerse myself in the pitch black abyss that awaited, one
Expresso
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Well FML! Who knew Everleigh would be such a blood thirsty savage?

White Out is beautiful and brutal! The style, the writing, scene and character development are incomparable! This story read like a movie! Story completely suck you in like a Hoover vacuum and doesn't release you until you're drained of everything you ever thought was real! White Out is dark. Make no mistake. But it's one of the best stories of 2016!

#teamBram was THE MAN in 24690 and DAGNABBIT if he didn't become KING in White Ou
Mustlovebooks
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I had read 24690 and loved the story. It was crazy, gruesome, and fantastic at the same time. I don't want to give an spoilers but it picks up right at the time of everleigh and west being in the library. I do wish there was a little explanation on what the white room was, I could only get a slight idea of it kinda being like gladiators or thunder dome type shiz. I loved the book, I know that beam couldn't exactly be how he was, or she wouldn't have done what she did at the end but I
Lynne
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AA Dark manipulates my emotions as 24690 manipulates men.

This is truly a "Dark Read" and content warnings should be considered.

If you haven't read 24690, then read that first. This sequel relies on knowledge of the world of Whitlock and the masters therein.
The last book left us on something of a cliffhanger and AA Dark does not disappoint. A gripping storyline, characters that seem so real you can't help but feel for them even as your recoil from their actions, and, of course, Slave 24690.
Bu
Helena Gant
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
THIS. BOOK. WAS. FREAKING. AMAZING!

Speechless….I'm absolutely speechless. After finishing White Out I had one major book hangover. I don't think I've ever read a story that made my heart pound so much. Made my knuckles white just by holding my Kindle so tight. Hell, I don't think I breathed while reading this book. A.A. Dark has this outstanding talent which transports you into her books. The writing is so exceptionally, so detailed, I could see the whole story play out in my head. Her writing
*~* Susie
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, dont-judge-me, dark
Well, I wish there was an epilogue. Is that the end? I wish there was a little bit more. But my gosh, this story. Brutal, terrifying. Kind of all over the place. I mostly hated Bram and I felt sorry for West. How fucked up is that? Bram was so evil that I couldn't root for him most of the time. I liked the last scene, but want to know more! Will there be another book or is this the end?
EscapeNBooks
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

White Out is book two in the 24690 series by Author A. A. dark. It is an extremely dark romance novel.

“In truth, we were living our own violent little fairytale. Two monsters, loving each other the only way they knew how in such an environment.”

Book one in this series left me in utter disbelief. Holy smokes. West and Everleigh. Crazy pairing. Crazy place. Crazy people. It was all insane. I was so ready to have justice served and put the crazies to rest.

“Even death held allure when tem
Wendy Rinebold
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can't wait for the next one of these. The world she created is so creepy and horrible that I can't look away! These books are non-stop excitement and barely gave me chance to catch my breath. If you love horror and have a strong constitution, you need to read this series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pushed (Held, #2)
  • Roman's Redemption (Roman, #2)
  • I See You
  • Gwendolyn vs. the Band of Barren Hearts
  • Slave World (Slave World, #1)
  • The Starkest Truth (Breaking Insanity, #2)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Obsession (The Stalker, #1)
  • Caged (Caged, #1)
  • All I Need (Stay, #2)
  • Absolution
  • Snuffed: Part One (Snuff #2)
  • Unbearable (Unbearable, #1)
  • Forced Submission
  • Amnesia (Centrifuge Duet, #1)
  • Prisoned
A.A. Dark is Alaska Angelini's pen for her darker books. These are dark to the EXTREME-Thriller, Horror based. **Caution when reading.**

Alaska Angelini is a Best Selling Author of dark, twisted happily-ever-afters. She currently resides in Wisconsin, but moves at the drop of a dime. Check back in a few months and she's guaranteed to live somewhere new.

Obsessive, stalking, mega-alpha hero's/anti-h

24690 (3 books)
  • 24690 (24690, #1)
  • Black Out (24690, #3)
“I had been wrong. You couldn’t tame monsters. Not even with love.” 2 likes
“I headed her way, and she watched my every move like a spider tracking its prey.” 1 likes