Start by marking “Sweet Girl (The Sweetest Thing, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Girl (The Sweetest Thing, #2)

Sweet Girl

(Courting Love #2)

**He’s my older brother's friend and teammate. Off-limits, unavailable and forbidden.**
A brother's best friend college sports romance

There are times I wish I was someone other than the shy, geeky, college virgin that I am.
I also wish that my crush on Van Gerard wasn’t one sided and that he looked at me as something other than his best friend’s little sister.
But he’s fir
Published October 5th 2016 by Ten28 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Girl, please sign up.
Sierra Hill The book Sweet Girl is available to download on all major eRetailers - including Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Apple and kobo.
Here are a few buy links.…more
Here are a few buy links. Thanks for asking!
~Sierra(less)

NiCoLeTa E.
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it
***3 "Too Sweet!!!" stars***

This book was an okay reading, but i didn't get over moon with it!!!

It had a cute storyline with two great heroes but the whole progress of the book was a little bit flat for me... and there was too much sweetness in there!!!
The heroine??? Sooo sweet....
The hero??? Also sweet....

Damn, i needed something more to rock my world!!!

Kylah was a sweet, low profiled, quiet, a little bit geeky girl who fell for one of her brother's friends who is taken... She is also very in
Carmen Rae
Ok so I kinda went a little crazy stalker after reading Sweetness and when I heard about Sweet Girl I HAD to get my grabby hands on it. But then I freaked out. What if it couldn’t live up to the standards I was expecting? What if Van wasn’t all that I thought he was going to be. What if him and Ky did something unforgivable?

I mean its Ky and Van. If you haven’t read the first one you absolutely could read this as a stand-alone, but having read the first one and having been introduced to Ky and
ItaPixie
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars

I loved this story,the main characters are so perfect for each other.

Kylah is a beautiful,shy,geeky girl.Van is a nice,affectionate guy who plays basketball with her big brother.
They met at her brother's apartment and they immediately are comfortable in each other's company,they starts a beautiful friendship that cannot be something more because Van has a girlfriend.
Will they let their love blossom?? Will her brother approve their relationship??
I recommend to read this book to find out.

I assur

Emily Goodman
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Star
Sweet Girl by Sierra Hill was one of those books that brought our the school girl giggles in me. Whether it was Kylah’s innocence, Van’s sweet words of affirmation, or the story of how they came to be, Hill effortlessly captured my attention with her story. Sweet Girl was definitely worth the read.

Sweet Girl is the second book in The Sweetest Thing series. You don’t have to read the first book at all to fall in love and keep up with Van and Kylah’s story. Although, I have to say if Hill’
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I think I enjoyed this one much more than the previous one.

Kylah is a sweet, shy and nerdy kind of girl. And Van is the basketball player on her brother's team.
Kylah has been in love with Van since she met him, but one little problem Van already has a girlfriend and he is devoted to her. But even though she knows he has a girlfriend she can't help her feelings for him.
Van and Kylah become great friends. And they can talk to each other about anything. Bu
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kylah Griffin has always lived in the shadow of her athletic, older brother, and her twin sister, with the larger than life personality, but somehow, she was never resentful. She owns being called the gawky geek, and continues to just be herself. But the sweet virgin is the one label that she's been trying to get rid of, with not much luck. That is, until she meets her brother's friend Van. They become good friends, as he sees her for her, and seems to like what he sees. Kylah doesn't want to be ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“He pushes his hair from his eyes and pulls it all back into his fist, wrapping a twistee around it to keep it out of his face. He bends down and kisses my temple-the same kiss that started this whole night. ‘I want you to stay.’”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 sweet stars!! Wow, what a book…

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

OMG…. I don’t even know where to start! I kind of knew what I was getting into when I started this book, but I never knew how amazing this book was going to be! I’ll add this book to the list of books I just couldn’t put d
Lindsey
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is my second book by Sierra Hill.

This is my first in the sweetest thing series.

And it won't be my last from Sierra Hill. I'm a huge fan of friends to lovers.
I loved the storyline Sierra gave. The tenderness she gave their romance. The love they shared through sweet girl. The title says it all.

If you are a fan of fun, sweet romance this is for you.

Four stars.
Johnaka
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“friends to lovers 4 star”
Seriously from page one I liked where this story was going. I wanted Van and Kylah together like I want coffee in the morning. We learn Van has a girlfriend and it didn’t really sit well with me, but after a little bit I thought screw it, this could be a great one sided love story. Only to take that thought back a few pages later. Van and Kylah’s situation is realistic and I’m sure it happens more than we know.
Kylah wants Van like crazy, she will take him anyway she can
JoAnna G
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh My Gosh. I l really enjoyed this book. This is another one I could not put down. It is 400 pages and I still read it in one go. Kylah a sweet girl and a great friend. Kylah is the little sister to his good friend and teammate. She comes over to her brothers place for the first time on fall break and meets Van. They form a friendship. She knows she isn’t anything he will want. Why you ask? Well she is quiet, shy, nerdy, oh and did I forget he has a girlfriend of five years. Kylah is also the t ...more
Michelle Krystel
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow talk about drama, this book is filled with it. This drama though is oh so good. It makes this book hard to put down. It took me about a day to read it. I was pretty much hooked within the first few pages. I always thought van and his long time girlfriend would be the epic couple together. I'm glad they were not.
Laci
Oct 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Really cute.
Mackenzie Bibliophile
I quickly devoured this book as I have done wth the entire series. Sierra Hill continues with her theme is sugary sweetness between her leading characters Ky and Van and I LOVE it! These two are so perfect together because of their friendship, their bond is almost solid and you find yourself rooting for them from the beginning. I still can get over how perfect this read was. I read it in one day, made sure I had no plans because I could not put it down!

If you love a sweet romance on top of the
Lindsey Kramer
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Hill is a new author and friend to me. I've read the first book of this series called Sweetness. That book was great and this book was better. The writing of each story gets better and the stories are hard for me to put down. If you haven't read this series you should! Sierra is awesome!
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kylah is the girl that everyone knows as the sweet, kind, shy girl who is overshadowed by her twin sister and older brother. She’s the friend and never the girlfriend, never even had a real date. But she’s ready for that to change…and she wants it to change with Van, her brothers friend. Someone she instantly clicks with but someone who views her as just the friend again…or maybe Van just wants to view her as a friend, maybe really he wants more as well, but with a girlfriend, big brothers and m ...more
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Sweet Girl was my favorite book in this series. Cade’s younger sister Kylah falls for his teammate Van. Things start out with a forbidden crush for Kylah as Van has a long distance girlfriend. When Van is betrayed, Kylah has the opportunity to go for her man. It was just super cute and sweet. It reminded me of first love and all of the things that come with it. I adored both Kylah and Van. (Oh, and Van lived in the same dorm I did in college! Talk about a blast fr
Tracy's Place
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked Van and Kylah together and I liked the story a lot.

This book, however, (like book one in the series) had some editing issues that threw me out of the story. Worst offender? Plutonic. They were plutonic friends. Really? Plutonic? PLATONIC! *sigh*
J. Nathan
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Girl is just what you'd expect from Sierra Hill (especially if you've already read her first book in the series Sweetness). It's not only sweet, but a whole lot of sexy and fun.

Van, oh sweet Van. The hot basketball player who's not a player at all. He's sensitive and swoon worthy.
He bends down and kisses my temple –the same kiss that started this whole night. “I want you to stay.” He kisses me again, this time on the cheek. “In my bed.” Now he kisses the corner of my mouth. “With me. All
Bitches N' Books
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Title: Sweet Girl

Author: Sierra Hill

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 sweet stars!! Wow, what a book…

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

Johnaka
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet Girl by Sierra Hill
“friends to lovers 4 star”
Kylah wants Van like crazy, she wil
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This book is a standalone in the Sweet Series. Each book is about a different set of characters, but you do see prior characters in here which is nice. What do you do when everyone sees you as just a Sweet Girl or Cade's little sister and are entering college still a virgin? Just ask Kylah.
Kylah and Kady are identical twins, but could not be more night and day. Where one is spunky and outgoing (Kady) the other is shy, more reserved and sweet (Kylah). Cade and Kylah put together give their paren
2OCC Reviews
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
Sweet girl was an extremely sweet read that was about two people who became friends and soon became something more. I enjoy the way that the characters first became friends before they started a relationship because it showed the connection that the two characters clearly had. I enjoyed the way that the book really showed the emotions and struggles that both characters were experiencing in their lives.

The main character Van was a really nice guy that was very respectful towards the other main ch
Jodi Nichols
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Upon receiving this book, I instantly bought book 1 in the series so I can familiarize myself with the characters.  Sweet Girl by Sierra Hill is book 2 in this series and I loved it!  After reading book 1, I knew I was going to go into this book already loving the characters, and the storyline!

In Sweet Girl, we learn more about Kylah Griffin, Cade Griffins younger sister who is also a twin.  Kylah is the shy, nerdy one of the twins and is extremely shy when it comes to boys.  Granted, she hangs
Books Laid Bare
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Before you start this one you will need to make sure you have plenty of time because it is a long book and once you get started you won’t want to put it down.
This wasn’t just a book it was a connection, a story that took its time to develop but that once it got its sneakers on, it was off and running.
I wasn’t sure that I could trust Van at first he seemed a little too worldly for Kylah. Friends with her brother, they were an unlikely alliance, they had a friendship that I wasn’t sure was heading
Kizzy
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! I loved these two...now I can't wait to read Carver's story next ;)❤
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sierra Hill became a fast favorite and watch for author with book one in this series. And now she is back with the next. Sweet Girl was just that... a sweet romance that made my heart full and left me with a big smile on my face. This book was an easy and fast read that gave me butterflies and had me flipping the pages as fast as I can. This author took me on a journey that had love, loss, heartbreak, anger, sadness, pain, and lust.

Kylah and Van are friends. She's been friend zoned by hi
Gail
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by Netgalley in exchange for an Honest Review***

I absolutely adored this book,…I saw it on netgalley and the cover first drew me in then I read the synopsis and I was like I have to have this..
This book had the perfect mix of fun, sweet, heartache and sexy times in it.. I soooo loved Van and Kylah (Ky)..
Kylah is this sweet, shy, kinda dorky (in her own way) girl.. Van is a star basketball player on her brothers team.. and he is spoken for.. Has had a longtime (long-distance) gi
Dianela
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kylah has always been the wallflower.. living in the shadows of her super athletic brother and her outgoing twin sister... she has always been the quiet one.. and she doesn't mind it at all... boys usually don't take a second glance at her and this is how she has been able to remain pure... that is until she meets Van and she is ready to throw all of that out the window..

Van has been in a relationship with is HS sweetheart most of his teen years and now through college.. but the long distance re
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is my third book in Sierra Hill’s The Sweetest Thing Series and I liked the first 2, but I LOVED this one. A friends to lovers romance with a slow burn and explosive chemistry that sucked me in immediately. Great read.

Reviewed by: Lauren L.
Dee/ bookworm
Oct 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet Girl is about a girl and a guy. It alludes to them knowing each other a long time, but really this starts after about a week. There is attraction. One is a virgin, her. and one has a girlfriend, him. They meet through her brother, his teammate.

It is a little predictable. It does contain a lot of "thought" dialog that is dirtier thoughts essentially. It almost seems like it should be geared toward young adult with the maturity level of the main characters, but with the age, it is probably
« previous 1 3 next »

• What If It's Right?
  • Give Me You (Keep Me Still, #2)
  • Breaking the Seventh
  • Slow Grind (Men of Mornington, #1)
  • Seducing The Boss (Pulse #2)
  • Offensive Rebound: Holding Court
  • White
  • Matched
  • Friend Zoned (Barnett Bulldogs #2)
  • Hit the Wall (Blythe College, #2)
  • Rescue Me, Ranger
  • Sweet Southern Satisfaction (Georgia Peaches #2)
  • Blurring the Lines: Nothing Left to Lose, Part II (Guarded Hearts, #2)
  • Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • Fall Into Place (Taking the Fall, #5)
  • A Major Distraction (Good to Go, #3)
  • Convenient Fall (Players of Marycliff University #2)
  • Southern Attraction (Southern Heart, #3)
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is

Courting Love (5 books)
  • Full Court Press (Courting Love, #1)
  • Pivot (Courting Love, #3)
  • Fast Break (Courting Love, #4)
  • Jump Shot (Courting Love, #5)