Start by marking “Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush, #1)

Sweet Dreams

(Sugar Rush #1)

He makes sweet the new sexy.

Sugar Rush Candy Company CEO Luke Stone is a devoted businessman who doesn't do relationships. He does short-term affairs with clearly defined rules. But when a sexy bohemian angel propositions him in a bar, Luke is tempted to want more.

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 304 pages
Published September 20th 2016 by Snow Queen Publishing

Start your review of Sweet Dreams (Sugar Rush, #1)
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo bad3afc5748ec3ecf7bb801c8d1620_zpsi8h2wgrl.gif

I have a sugar rush and I can thank Nina Lane for that. Sweet Dreams was a sticky molasses of sex, romance, and charm!!! It’s been awhile since I last read a Nina Lane book but after reading this sweet treat, I am addicted.

photo 5487730e824c085e6becd5d0675915_zpsycyavhm1.gif “She wanted to do more than live a little. She wanted to live a lot. And if the universe was telling her to get started with Mr. Luke Stone, then Polly would damn well listen. ”

Luke Stone may own a candy company bu
Baba
DNF @35%, no rating. Review posted October 17, 2016

photo oie_2124246O65NEKKr_zpszxc0g4jv.gif

I actually thought I shouldn't review Sweet Dreams at all, but then some readers would have accused me of "protecting" an author whom I'm very fond of. I don't want to do that because that's not who I am. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion whether it's negative or positive. Besides, it's just a book; it's not my raison d'être.

Sweet Dreams did not work out for me at all due to several reasons. I'm 44 and while I can deal to a certain degree with
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE SINFULLY SWEET STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

It felt like he’d first seen her a lifetime ago, when in reality it had only been a couple of months. And yet, Polly had filled him so completely, her presence so softening and soothing, that somehow without his even realizing it, she’d become part of him.

photo bfec3c930ac0a27ea158506062be3f2d_zpsukrbwjho.jpg

It’s looking to me like Nina Lane has the makings of another HIT on her hands. I will always love her Spiral of Bliss series but now I am convinced that Ms. Lane is FA
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Polly Promises' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via InkSlingerPR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Sweet Dreams - Nina Lane_zpsf6rxqpzs.png

Nina Lane is one of my favorite writers ever. She is the creator of one of the best book boyfriends in the book community (the sweet and hot Professor Dean West) and that got me incredibly excited about her new series. And what a great way to start, Nina! I am sure this will be another fantastic series!

Sweet Dreams is the first installment in Nina's Sugar Rush series and it introduces a ca
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

TOTALLY LIKEABLE LICKABLE!

Stand-alone book 1
Release: September 20, 2016
Pre-order: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:

Polly Lockhart is horrified when she wakes the morning after her twenty-third birthday to realize she made a fool of herself with a sinfully delicious man.
Kat DM
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5-stars *ARC given by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Sweet Dreams is absolutely amazing. A new series!!! Nina Lane delivers a tale of a CEO for a candy factory and a struggling owner of a bakery called Wild Child; who wants more in life than what she's been handed, due to her deceased mother. The author's characters are very intriguing; not once did I skip any pages. Yes, it'll pull you in and will leave you wanting more. Readers won’t be able to stop reading until the very last pag
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4.5-5 STARS

Sweet Dreams was a sweet, refreshing, sexy, funny and delicious story! It has it all! A lovely heroine, a swoon worthy hero with amazing chemistry between them and super hot and steamy moments!

description

Once you start it you will fall immediately in love with Luke and Polly! They were so different yet so perfect together! They were sweet, sexy and passionate.

description

Isn't  this enough to make you want to read it? Pick it, it's perfect and fast paced! I'm so glad we finally have a new series by Nina L
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 sexy and delicious stars****
 photo B389B9CA-E091-4054-BF8D-7AEA63D167B8_zpsl0vwiush.jpg

I love Nina Lanes writing, her storytelling and her sentimental thoughts that are tangled into her books. This was just that but it was also delicious, sexy, hot and light hearted. I enjoyed the hell out of it and it was just what I needed...

So what's it about?
Polly is a loner, she lost her mum to cancer and is left trying to keep afloat the cafe/bakery her mum ran until she passed. But unsuccessfully even though she is career minded and full of aspirations.
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Sweet Dreams
Series: Sugar Rush #1
Author: Nina Lane
Release date: September 20, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Nina Lane is an incredibly talented storyteller. Admittedly, it's been a while since I've opened up one of her books, but hers are the kind that stand apart from a million others and stay with you for a long time to come. So when I saw that she had a new series coming out, I just had to introduce myself to her fresh set of characters. While Sweet Dreams wa
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
3.5 Delicious Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I have read one Nina Lane book, Arouse, and I loved it hard. She swept me away into Prof. Dean's and Liv's world and left such an impression that I still remember their names, which doesn't happen very often. I intend to read all the other Spiral of Bliss books and judging from the reviews they have received the series only gets better. But I digress, since this is not supposed to be a rave about this author's previous works.

Luke Stone is the wel
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**FREE ON ALL RETAILERS!***

:::4.5 Sweet Stars!!:::

description

Ah, I can't put my finger on it. There's just something about Nina Lane's books that's so damn magical! I bet if she were to write about a sack of potatoes it would be sensational. The ease of reading (which means the writing is just that superb, readers shouldn't notice bad writing), the solid, well-developed characters, the lovable plot with just the right amount of angst...this is why I've become a huge fan of this author.

When I received this
Stacey is Sassy
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE...Love

THIS is why I read romance.

Sweet Dreams gave me everything I adore in my romance reads. The characters are original, a little quirky and very lovable. There are enough ups and downs to make it real without the dreaded angst overload. It was sexy, sweet, funny and exciting.

Fairytales come alive when you least expect it. Some fairytales start with a glance, while others can start with a challenge. The best fairytales have sizzling attraction, a need to connect and a desperation to sta
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 "You're Everything" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo BAFF44AE-079D-468B-B77E-C98FA32D420A_zpsbicade2i.jpg

Polly Lockhart is a woman living in Rainsville, California, a small town south of San Francisco. Her mother passed away about ten months ago, and she's been trying desperately to keep her mothers bakery afloat. She loves The Wild Child Bakery & wants to follow in her mother's footsteps. So while she's trying to avoid bankruptcy with the bakery, she's also attending a nearby community college & working on earning her Culinary Arts certificat
Sabrina
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it

A friend told me that I was an idiot for having never read a Nina Lane book before, and after reading Sweet Dreams I'm going to have to agree. I really enjoyed this stories and getting to know these characters. The writing was intriguing and kept my interest from the first page to the last. There was always something happening, but never to the point that it got to be too much.

Luke and Polly were very different characters but with the same interests. I thought it was fun how they were both in t
Jen
****4.5 stars****

Nina Lane has captivated me again with her latest book "Sweet Dreams!!" Her writing is brilliant as far as I am concerned. She has a way with words and is able to make those words come alive in my head every time I read her work. Her sex scenes also are so hot, it is a challenge not to be squirming in your chair!!!

In this story Polly Lockhart comes across a sexy CEO of a family run company named Sugar Rush; Luke Stone, in a dive bar. Of course, in this kind of bar Polly would ne
Diana
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 eat the whole bag of candy stars

Polly Lockhart is celebrating her birthday with her bestie at a dive bar. Determined to start living her life, she notices Mr. Hottie. They start talking, but she is a wee bit drunk and gets sick all over his designer shoes. A few days later she runs into him again while doing a school tour of a candy factory. She was not only shocked to see him again, but to also find out he is the millionaire CEO of Sugar Rush.

Luke Stone is a workaholic. He lives for the compa
Francoise
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, arc
4 Stars

This book was scrumptious! I absolutely loved it! Nina Lane is back and she has delivered a charming, lighthearted and mouth-watering romance, with vibrant characters and a feel good plot that kept me flipping the pages.

Polly Lockhart needs to find a way to keep her family’s bakery afloat and finish her semester in a culinary arts program. She is a bit socially awkward and would like to become more self-confident. To this purpose, she propositions a man in a bar, but ends up throwing up a
Talltree
Eliza

Nina Lane’s Spiral of Bliss series quickly became one of my most loved due to her unfettered talent for making readers swoon. Her writing and likeable characters make for a hugely pleasurable reading and have she has firmly allocated herself as one of my go-to authors.

Polly Lockhart is an adorable baker with big dreams. Left in charge of mother’s ailing bakery after her death, she struggles with not only the loss of her mother, but of making a success of her legacy also. Her social life is also
Malene
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was indeed sweet and sexy thanks to the handsome and yummy CEO Luke Stone of Sugar Rush candy company. He was just what baker Polly Lockhart needed to relax and have a good time but of course their friendship turned out to be so much more than fun.
Polly was an honest, open and trusting woman who just wanted to save her mother's bakery. She was dedicated and determined in her work to accomplish her goal. She had a close group of friends and a sister Hannah which she wasn't as close to anymo
Coco.V
Oct 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/25/2018)!💝

He may own a candy company, but this wealthy bachelor is no Willy Wonka.

Shayna
NEW ADDICTIVE SERIES ALERT! #SugarRush
I finished SWEET DREAMS by Nina Lane last week and OMG! I am SO HOOKED! I need more time in a day so I can binge-read this entire series! If you are in the mood for a SWEET, SEXY, and SWOONY romance, START THIS SERIES TODAY!

Sexy lady licking a lollipop
Maria...
Sep 16, 2016 marked it as to-read
This book sounds too delicious...

description

Can I have some, please...?

Yummyyyyyy.....

London
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Definetely a case of don't judge a book by its cover! I never know what to expect when the cover is just a shot of and but I was so pleasantly surprised!
Absolutely adorable story with a sweet heroine and a swoon worthy brooding hero.
J. Kahele
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Such a cute story

Although it's not Liv and Dean, two characters I absolutely adored in the authors previous books. I still enjoyed reading Polly and Luke's story. Polly was a character easy to warm to, she was funny a little hair-brained but a very real character. Luke took some time to really understand as he was a very complicated character and at times was annoying. But in the end it all worked out to be a great love story and that's really all that mattered!
Kitty
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
insta luv
lot of sexy hotness
lots of candies/patisseries making talks (be sure to have some of those or both handy)

but will I read the next one (the siblings love story)? not sure
edit but I see there is a book about their father... that I might actually be intrested in
Alexis
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet Dreams is the first book by Nina Lane in her new Sugar Rush series. This one is a bit different than her Spiral of Bliss series but just as yummy!

Polly is a struggling bakery owner. Her mom’s passed away and she has devoted herself to carrying on her mom’s legacy by keeping her bakery, Wild Child, alive. While working full-time at the bakery, she’s also attending school. With both school and Wild Child on her mind, her personal life has taken a bit of back seat. Luke is the CEO to his fami
Susan (susayq ~)
oh wow! I've had Nina Lane on my TBR for a while. I've read good things about her books and her writing, but actually reading a book by her was amazing. I kept smiling and rereading sentences because her way with words is awesome! Her candy and sweets descriptors were on target! I loved it!

I also loved Polly and Luke. Luke was a control freak and Polly was such a free spirit. Total opposites, but they were wonderful together. She made him relax and he made her brave. I kind of wanted to smack Lu
 Naqelle
Sep 12, 2016 marked it as to-read
new nina lane book! My life is complete

• Kiss Cam (With A Kiss, #1)
  • Love in a Snowstorm (Pine Harbour)
  • Enamor
  • Checked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #2)
  • Tell Me Something Good (One-on-One, #1)
  • Fix You: The Complete Box Set: Bash and Olivia's Story - Books 1-3 (The McDaniels Brothers, #1-3)
  • Knocked Up By The Billionaire
  • Flames of Love (Firefighters of Long Valley, #1)
  • The Sweet Taste of Sin (The Fontaines, #1)
  • Almost Over It (Clover Park STUDS, #1)
  • NSFW (Play, #2)
  • Fire and Ice (Guardians, #1)
  • Barely Breathing (Colorado High Country, #1)
  • Renegade (Moonshine Task Force, #1)
  • Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)
  • In Skates Trouble (Chicago Rebels, #0.5)
  • Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
  • Bare Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #1)
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances about professors, bad boys, candy makers, and protective alpha males who find themselves consumed with love for one woman alone.

Originally from California, Nina holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling and

Sugar Rush (5 books)
  • Sweet Escape (Sugar Rush, #2)
  • Sweet Surrender (Sugar Rush, #3)
  • Sweet Time (Sugar Rush, #4)
  • Sweet Life (Sugar Rush, #5)