Start by marking “I Want You To Want Me (New Orleans Vampires, #2)” as Want to Read:
I Want You To Want Me (New Orleans Vampires, #2)

I Want You To Want Me (New Orleans Vampires #2)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  903 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Erika Todd moved to New Orleans because she needed a change - and, well, yes, because that's what her fortune teller said she would do. Not that she'd admit that to many people. But so many of the psychic's predictions - about her work, even finding that stray black cat - have already come true. Now all the lonely sculptor needs is to meet and fall in love with the prophes ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Brava (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about I Want You To Want Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Want You To Want Me

Julie (jjmachshev)
Sep 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2008-reads
"I Want You To Want Me" is book two in Kathy Love's vampire series following her earlier 'Fangs' series. Love's books have a healthy dose of humor combined with a bit of mystery and action to make for a very enjoyable read.

Erika is an artist who recently moved to New Orleans...because her fortune teller told her to. Yes, she fully believes in all that 'psychic mumbo jumbo' and she can't wait to meet the Prince her psychic has predicted for her.

Vittorio is trying to avoid his new neighbor. Not b
Jan
Aug 23, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance - Vampire Lovers
Starry
Feb 09, 2012 marked it as to-read
Becca Moree
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
The backstory for the main characters comes out slowly in this book. I have to say that I was appalled and just generally grossed out by some of what is revealed!

It definitely makes it easier to understand Vittorio and why he is the way he is. I'm trying to do this without any spoilers lol...so not easy!

Let's just say that this book rocks! The sex scenes are awesome and plentiful and the storyline had me hooked from the start!

I love trying to figure out who will be in the next book as I'm readin
Lana
Jul 28, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: public-library
Keishia Barnes
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this book has some really funny moments. I love how miss love writes and how the book is easy to understand. I still think Ren is super funny. love it when he walks in on them and doesn't leave
Shelley
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fairyblood
This story continues as Maggie's friend Erika moves to New Orleans as her fortune teller predicted. She is staying at Ren & Maggie's carriage house in one of the apartments as she tries to get her art career started. That instant chemistry between her and Ren's brother Vittorio from the last book heats up when he comes to stay in the apartment above her.

I have to give it to Erika for her determination, I don't think I would have put up with Vittorio's attitude in the beginning of the book. I
Theresa
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Needing a change, Erika has moved to New Orleans to be near her friend Maggie. Busy preparing for a show at a local gallery, she’s moved into one of Ren’s apartments. But after Ren & Maggie leave on a vacation, Erika discovers that Ren’s hunky brother Vittorio has moved in upstairs.

Vittorio doesn't have time for a romance, he’s busy trying to find out who’s been killing the women in his life. But he just can’t stay away from her especially when she wakes him up with horrible nightmares.

Th
Kate
Second book in the series and this one follows on slightly after the other one ended.

Erica Todd moves into the apartment complex owned by her best friend's new husband and finds herself in a bit of a sticky situation. The man living in the room upstairs is gorgeous but rude and Erica can't help but think that he may be the "Dark Prince" her psychic warned her was coming into her life.

I liked this story. It was entertaining and cute. Very simple storyline to follow.

(view spoiler)
  • Angel at Dawn (Midnight, #8)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Lords of the Were Universe, #6; Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Midnight Sins (Midnight, #2)
  • Taken by Sin (Demon Hunters, #4)
  • Night After Night (Brotherhood of Blood, #5)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Master of Fire (Mageverse #6)
  • Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Jace (Shadow Wranglers, #3)
  • Embrace the Hunger (Ra's Chosen, #4)
  • Moonburn (Abra Barrow #2)
  • Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones #6)
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • Eternal Prey (Gods of the Night #3)
  • The Darkening (Immortals, #2)
Kathy Love has been labeled "a character-driven author, who prefers complex subjects that add an emotional, humorous edge" by Romantic Times. Originally from Maine, she now resides in Maryland with her daughter, Emily, their Boston Terrier, and six cats, all black. And five of which came with her boyfriend. So he's the crazy cat guy.

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads da
More about Kathy Love...

New Orleans Vampires (5 books)
  • Any Way You Want It (New Orleans Vampires, #1)
  • Demon Can't Help It (New Orleans Vampires, #3)
  • What A Demon Wants (New Orleans Vampires, #4)
  • Truth Or Demon (New Orleans Vampires, #5)