Start by marking “Sick Pleasure (Crazy Beautiful #3)” as Want to Read:
Sick Pleasure (Crazy Beautiful #3)

Sick Pleasure

(Crazy Beautiful #3)

Hazel Blake loves Tristan Sharp.
Tristan Sharp hates Hazel Blake.

There is only one word to describe Hazel Blake and Tristan Sharp: history. Intense, painful, passionate history. (Ok, four words.)

But it’s been over five years now and Hazel’s ready to leave the past behind. Having nobody but an absent father, a crazy mother, and a preoccupied brother means she could really
Published November 2016 by Jessica Serra Huizenga

To ask other readers questions about Sick Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sick Pleasure

Start your review of Sick Pleasure (Crazy Beautiful #3)
Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog)
Sick Pleasure was a unique and honest read. Jessica has this way of dragging you into the world she creates like a moth to the flame. You have no choice but to immerse yourself in her beautiful words.

I adore Jessica's writing, she writes so beautifully and honestly. And Sick Pleasure was no different.

Read my full review on Desperately Seeking HEA's Book Blog: http://bit.ly/2g74vqL
April
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
Another manic book rambling brought to you by April;
Read & Share Book Reviews.

5 'Because as much as I hate her, I also need her.' Stars.

I'm soaring.
I'm floating.
High!
So many feels and emotions!
I'm definitely in a readers euphoric state of cloud 9 right now.

I crave to read books just like this one! Gah!
It's funny how two small words can hold so much significance.
Sick Pleasure.

Fervidly charged leaving no emotion untouched, with a subtle &
Megan
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I LOVED these broken characters. Their story was raw and real. Told with tenderness and full of heart-pounding sexiness, Jessica has written another gripping story for the Crazy Beautiful series. While best read in order all three books can also work as stand-alone stories and I must say, I think that Sick Pleasure was my favourite so far ... there better be more of this series coming soon!

Tristan's heartbreak and tragic past was terribly sad. I loved the way the story was told in a gradual
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Jessica Serra Huizenga has become an author that intrigues me greatly, her debut Crazy, Beautiful was the breath of fresh air I desperately needed to read, light, fun and sexy, her ability to draw the reader in and createcharacters that I desperately wanted to know more about, with Mad Addiction, her second offering I again felt that dizzying excitement that comes with loosing yourself in a writer's words, throughout learning more about Hazel and Tristan, eagerly awaiting that moment that their ...more
Tamara
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances are always a trope that I enjoy, and Sick Pleasure was no exception. From reading the two previous books in the series, Crazy Beautiful and Mad Addiction I always knew that there was a history between Hazel and Tristan, but I never what exactly what happened. And let me tell you, my heart broke when I found out.

Hazel: Yes, Tristan Sharp can hate me, but I’m going to make sure he loves every second of it.

This wasn’t your standard second chance book because Tristan hated
Erin
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was hoping this book looked into Hazel and Tristan’s relationship and boy did it.

We finally find out why Tristan hates Hazel so much from Mad Addiction. To see a friendship bloom again was fantastic writing from Jessica. Pulling at my heart strings once again.

Tristan pushed my feelings for him from a bad boy playboy to just sexy and sweet. Down to earth.

To say I thoroughly enjoyed the Crazy Beautiful Series (Crazy Beautiful, Mad Addiction and Sick Pleasure) by Jessica would be an
Vicki
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
An emotional love hate relationship filled with hidden secrets. This book delves deep into Tristan and Hazel and after reading crazy beautiful and mad addiction all your questions from those books are finally answered.
The journey isn't smooth in the slightest but the chemistry and emotion that weaves its way into your soul, gripping you from start to finish make this a fabulous read.
Jill
Jennifer Lessard
Jan 30, 2017
Maria
Feb 04, 2017

• Mister Romance (Masters of Love, #1)
When she’s not making confetti as head honcho over at The Confetti Bar (theconfettibar.com),
co-dreaming with creative women through Monarch Workshop (monarchworkshop.com), and
blogging about her health & wellness journey going sugar-free at Simple Unsweet
(simpleunsweet.com), Jessica loves to spend her nights getting caught up in imaginary worlds.
She lives in central CT with her husband,

Crazy Beautiful (3 books)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy Beautiful, #1)
  • Mad Addiction (Crazy Beautiful, #2)