Start by marking “Wedlocked (PresLocke, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wedlocked (PresLocke, #3)

Wedlocked (PresLocke #3)

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  1,393 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews
Because you have believed in them,
Celebrated with them,
Loved and encouraged them,

Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
Invite you to join

Ace Samuel Locke

and

Dylan Prescott

Saturday, the twenty-fourth of May
at six-o’clock in the evening

The Grand Floridian Hotel
4406 Palm Way
Orlando, Florida

For Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Ace and Dylan’s story concludes in Book Three of the Best
Published March 23rd 2017 (first published March 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Wedlocked, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Juleslovesbooks Hey, I've been wondering about the exact same thing ever since I read Wedlocked....after a slightly manic google search all I could find is an…moreHey, I've been wondering about the exact same thing ever since I read Wedlocked....after a slightly manic google search all I could find is an interview where Ella said she's working on another M/M book, but that's all.....but to be honest, I'd be EXTREMELY pissed if all this hinting wasn't followed up with some kind of conclusion, so finger's crossed that we'll see more of Logan and Tate ;)(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

LIVE! The conclusion!

Book 3 of 3
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in PresLocke series should be read in order:
Book 1: Aced
Book 2: Locked
Book 3: Wedlocked

Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
✬✬✬ 4.5 SUN, SURF & SEX STARS ✬✬✬

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

It is always bittersweet when you have to say goodbye to beloved characters and this holds true for Ace and Dylan even more. These characters have grown close to my heart because they were endearing like few others. So without further ado, this is me sending them off into their Happily Ever After.

“I love the way you bite your lip like that,” I said. “And I love the way you light up a room, just by being in it. I love how c
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're finally back with Dylan and Ace!
P.S. You should/need/have to read their previous two books to understand how their relationship started!!! If you haven't read them - stop reading this and get started with ACED or with the books in Brooke's LA Liaison series & Ella's Sunset Cove series - that's where we meet Ace & Dylan for the first time!

Hollywood Superstar Ace proposed to his model boyfriend Dylan in the last book.... and now it's time to get married. Well, not yet ... but soon. F
Jaime
Wedlocked by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine is the third and final book in the acclaimed PresLocke Series, let me tell you Dylan "Daydream" Prescott and Ace Samuel Locke start their wedding shenanigans out with passion, heat, and love...lots and lots of love between the two grooms!

"'Oh yeah, claim me, Mr. Locke. I’m yours.' My lips morphed into a smug smile then, because not only did I have the ability to render Ace Locke hoarse from shouting in pleasure, but I also had this wonderful man’s hea
Tina
Mar 18, 2017 Tina rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to see Ace and Dylan get their happy ever after, but I am going to miss them so much. They have truly weaves their way into my heart and will forever reside there. This was a fantastic and heartfelt ending to a new beginning for them both.

This book was the perfect blend of everything. It was hot, but duh, because Dylan and Ace! It was also funny.. But most of all it was full of complete heartfelt emotion that I did admit made me cry a few times (happy tears).

All of our favorite cha
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Oh, Ace and Dylan. How I love these guys. The romance between the action movie superstar and the supermodel has been a long and sometimes bumpy journey. I have been patiently waiting for them to have their Happy Ever After, and Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank finally give it to them.

Wedlocked is about Ace and Dylan preparing for their lavish wedding. Aside from the wedding planning, there isn’t a great deal that actually happens in the story. Every good tale needs some conflict. There is the tinies
Lyndy Ann ♫
Sep 07, 2016 Lyndy Ann ♫ rated it it was amazing
*****5 Happily Ever After stars*****

OMG what a wonderful conclusion Wedlocked turned out to be.

Dylan and Ace are so much in love that spending time with them made me so happy these two guys are so sweet together.

My highlight of Wedlocked was the batchelor party in Cabo these chapters were HILARIOS and spending time with some old friends was fantastic EVERYONE was there the Licked gang, Finn & Brantley, Derek & Posh and my favourite couple LOGAN & TATE YES LOGAN & TATE (Is there m
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4.5 Happy Stars!

If you’re a fan of this series and its multitude of prior spinoffs (Try, Sunset Cove, and L.A. Liaisons), then this was a fabulous conclusion to the wonderful love story of Ace and Dylan.

They’ve taken the plunge and are all in, and nothing, not even overzealous paparazzi, an evil estranged mother, or an aversion towards picking out flower arrangements, will test their love nor ruin their big day.

Chock full of hot sexy, swoony sweetness, and multiple cameos that only enhance the e
Amanda
Mar 21, 2017 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, m-m
This Book 3 is like one big epilogue, so do expect a lot of swoon, sex, flower, roses, sappiness, cheese and love. I mean they are preparing The Wedding of the Year after all. Seeing as Ace Locke is such a huge celebrity, there are a lot of money being thrown around that make me gasp and an army of paparazzi trying to get a glimpse of what is the wedding plan. The nice part is both the parents. Ziggy and Sunshine is fabulous as always, but Ace's parent is not too bad either.

I also would like to
Elsbeth
* 5 one-and-only stars*

Still have not recovered from this. It was like Christmas morning. Felt like unwrapping all these gifts.

Ace & Dylan
Derek & Jordan
Finley & Brandon and let’s not forget
Logan & Tate

This was such a joy to read. After some hurdles Ace and Dylan had to take, they are finally ready to get their Happily Ever After. It was amazing.

It was that amazing that I can only ramble, quote and post some various pics of this swoon worthy book.

The reunion with Logan f***ing Mit
Meags
5 perfect happily ever after stars

Ace and Dylan have met, fallen madly in love, faced a multitude of ups and downs (together), and now they’re finally getting their well-deserved happily ever after. And what a happily ever after it was!

*dreamy sigh*

This was the perfect send off to what has become a much beloved M/M series for me.

The swoon factor was high and the sexy times were equal parts tender and steamy. The last few chapters were absolutely beautiful, too, and my happy tears were unashame
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
5+ stars!

Every time with him felt like the first time, and part of me still couldn't believe that it was real. That we could do this, be together in ever way...that he was mine.

When you think of a perfect ending for your favorite book/couple this book is what people dream about. It was beautiful, touching, and perfect in every way you can imagine. Ace and Dylan are the reason why I believe that happily ever afters do exist in real life.

That was my man staring up at me, and it was the w
haletostilinski
AHHHHHHH!!!!

description

This book was simply pure fluff. The only hint of angst comes in the form of Dylan's mother, but they're able to deal with her fairly quickly (it helps when u have money. But also, she's such a bitch, wow. Glad she got out of their lives for good, though) and the rest of the book is just pure happiness.

And others might find it over the top happy, but I just can't find it in myself to give a crap, because there are so few stories I read or watch that just give you plain happiness for
River
Apr 07, 2017 River rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
This series was ok for me but it wasn't my favorite.
This book is like a long epilogue, not much happens in terms of conflict, some things are resolved but mostly is all about the weeding, and to be honest I always thought 3 books were unnecesary.
That said the book is not bad, the pacing is good, there weren't boring moments even if I did skipped some sex scenes because meh, I sadly wasn't into Ace, I never clicked with hi, I felt like too much of the story was centered on him and you can see ev
A
Mar 18, 2017 A rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review :)

*sighs dreamily* this book was everything I wanted it to be and more... an absolutely beautiful ending to a phenomenally written contemporary romance that made me laugh so hard I fell from my chair and tear up when I least expected it... hilarious and vulnerable, this story, and this whole series, is a gem that everyone needs to read :) full review to come on the day of the release... :)

edited to add my full review :)

I got an ARC of this book in ex
Michelle
ARC provided by authors in exchange for an honest review

photo 7229e374d21ab9aa062f86cb6978d8_zpsn5bcbq4f.gif

Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine invites you to join them on one spectacular beautiful epic ending of Ace & Dylan. If there is ever a story to be grinning like a fool and to be sentimental about, Wedlocked is the book for you. Think of this book as one fabulous and heartwarming journey of two souls, two hearts, two friends, and two lovers getting their happily ever after. So in other words, a whole book that was one amazing epilogue.

#Wedlocked

Al
Cory
Mar 28, 2017 Cory rated it really liked it
I may seriously have to read the series about Logan and Tate again after reading this one. I love those two and think it would be great if they got married too! A great ending for Ace and Dylan (Daydream lol). Loved it!
Shayna
Absolute PERFECTION! There wasn't one page where I didn't shed a tear! I absolutely ADORED it!

"Every time with him felt like the first time, and part of me still couldn't believe that it was real. That we could do this, be together in every way...that he was mine."

From the moment I was introduced to these two characters, I was an ABSOLUTE goner! I fell hopelessly in LOVE with Ace and Dylan and their beautiful and heartwarming story. Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine have come together to bring thei
Sabrina
Mar 22, 2017 Sabrina marked it as to-read
LIVE A LITTLE EARLY!

For the first week only, WEDLOCKED will be $3.99 and then it will go up to the regular price of $4.99.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW - AVAILABLE NOW***

5 One and Only CROWNS

Is it possible to fall even more in love with Dylan and Ace? Yes! WedLocked only solidifies how truly amazing this couple is. Readers will truly fall for this couple, their relationship and the resolution to this journey they have been on. It is true and complete romance perfection, encapsulating what is pure and good about love.

Could Dylan and Ace be any more perfect? No, absolutely and emphatically no. Dylan is still the optimistic, wears h
Gabby
Dylan and Ace are so fucking cute and I'm so sad this series is officially over. This book is the third and final book in this trilogy that follows Dylan and Ace, and this book is all about their wedding. I adore both Dylan and Ace so freaking much, and I love the way the care for each other and their personalities fit so well together. Ace is so protective and alpha male and sexy and Dylan is so caring and loving and also alpha-male in his own way and together they are so perfect.

This was basic
Cassandra Caress
Million SWOONING stars and still not enough!

I laughed and giggled, swooned and cried happy tears, squirmed and moaned, been angry to the point I wanted to run someone over with a tractor...and I felt so much love!
This is the perfect ending for Ace and Dylan!
From the very first page of ACED through all the hard parts in LOCKED I fell madly in love with Ace and Dylan's story, with their characters and their development, the things they've had to go through. And I got the hots and squirmed through
Maree Repa
Mar 22, 2017 Maree Repa rated it it was amazing
Loves Journey

Five Star Winner

I was so utterly excited and totally thrilled to receive this exciting, romantic and sexy edition of this brilliant erotic third series, Pres Locke. Written by both of my two favourite authors of all time, Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. I have thoroughly adored every exciting book of this most wonderful series. I have loved both of this gorgeous swoon worthy men. I have followed their deep love and affection for each other for them both in marriage. I was just couldn'
Alexandra
Mar 25, 2017 Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
"THE ONE, THE ONLY" amazing final book! Guys, I so loved this ending story, I'm going to miss Ace & Dylan SO much!!!!
Stacy
5 Stars!

Ace Locke and Dylan "Daydream" Prescott have stolen my heart again, and in this beautiful conclusion to their story they solidified that in the most memorable way, that being the wedding of the year! It was so perfect, I laughed (a lot) I cried, I swooned and I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

Wedlocked takes place a pretty much where Locked (book 2) left off, give or take a couple months. And right away I fell back into place with some of my favorite characters. You really get a mixed b
Kim
Mar 12, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars
After watching Ace Locke and Dylan Prescott meet, fall in love, and deal with some serious challenges and drama in Aced and Locked, it is now finally time for the real good stuff. The stuff from engagement to wedding to HEA that we have all been waiting for.

And all this good stuff happens with them surrounded by all of their friends...like all of the characters from these series that we have loved from Ella and Brooke are an integral part of this story. There is so much fun, banter, a
Cheryl
Let me start by begging you not to shoot me for what I am about to say in this review. I realise I’m hugely in the minority for my opinion but I skimmed a whole hell of a lot of this book because I was bored - there, I said it, I. Was. Bored. *shock horror*.

EF’s ‘Try’ was the first M/M book I ever read and I felt it set the benchmark for all future books I would read and I guess I have come to expect a lot from this author. I really liked the first book in this series and the second one was goo
Shannon

"It was more. So much more than I could've ever thought to wish for."

And that right there sums up everything about Wedlocked. This book is pure perfection. Aced and Locked were solid 4* reads for me- I really enjoyed Ace and Dylan's journey as they fell in love and learned to deal with all the craziness that came with being a couple in the spotlight, among all the every day trials and tribulations of just being a couple. Even with everything thrown at them there was never a question of their l
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Mar 21, 2017 Dawn Nicole Costiera rated it it was amazing
Welocked by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine is a stunning conclusion to a spectacular series.... Everyone who loves Ace and Dylan will gobble this book up and be completely overjoyed! Wedlocked touched me in so many ways....

Get tissues ready!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I was DYING.
When I finished it I was a blubbering mess. There are not enough stars to give this book and this series. Ace & Dylan are once again magical. Their love, loyaty and passion has never waivered. My heart nearly expoded. Wedlocked
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance